Chapter 50
332 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yawn~"

 

"Come on, just hang in there. A little more, and our shift is done."

 

"I mean. It's so unfair. We were supposed to have three days off work, but we barely enjoyed the first day before we got called back."

 

"It can't be helped. You heard them, right? Soon, we are going to participate in an expedition, so they need all the knights they have to help with the preparation. Us newbies are to fill in the hole left by them."

 

Sara, a newbie knight, was on a night patrol while voicing her complaint to her fellow knight, Elise, who was her best friend and also joined the knight at the same time as her.

 

Originally, she was granted three days of vacation after helping the Royal Guard captain, Jenna, with her errand. Coincidentally, her best friend Elise also had a vacation, so both of them planned to hang out with another of their friend, who was helping the management of the orphanage where the three of them grew up together.

 

They were hanging out together yesterday when suddenly, a letter addressed to Sara and Elise to call them back to the barrack. There, they were informed that their vacation was cut short and that they would participate in the expedition two weeks from now. Due to the preparation for such a large-scale operation, the knight was quite short-handed; thus, Sara and Elise were called back on duty.

 

"Hah~ Another quiet day."  Stifling another yawn, Sara said with a tired voice.

 

"Isn't that a good thing? Having peace is the best."  (Elise)

 

*Crash*

 

Suddenly, a loud crashing sound came from an alley slightly ahead of them, which drew their attention.

 

"Maybe a cat fell off from the wall or something."  (Sara)

 

"We can never be so sure. Let's go check it. Don't let your guard down; I'll take point."  Elise drew her weapon and walked toward the alley, followed by Sara, who also drew her weapon.

 

They raised their vigilance and made the turn into the alley.

 

What they saw was someone lying on the ground; next to her was a smashed wooden box.

 

"Hey! Are you alright!?"  Elise quickly rushed toward the person and checked on her.

 

"Is that person still alive?"  Sara quickly scanned her surroundings and saw nothing else suspicious, and then she walked toward Elise.

 

"Phew~ I'm so glad. This person is still alive. She is an elf. Judging from the cut on her head and the broken box, I think she tripped, fell, and accidentally smacked her head into that box.

 

"Thank goodness. Let's move her to the guard station and have someone look after her. We can ask her for details after she wakes up."  Sara put a hand on her chest and sighed in relieved

 

"Wait, I don't think that's a great idea. Look at her clothes. Well, if you can call these clothes. And from what I heard from Finia, most elves still live a reclusive life. So I don't think she'll feel comfortable in the guard station."  (Elise)

 

"Hm... Then what about Finia's place? The orphanage is in the area, and she can use healing magic, too."  (Sara)

 

"Good idea! Let's take her to the orphanage, then."  (Elise)

 

With Sara's help, Elise carried the elf girl on her back and left the alley.

 

But they didn't know; they were not alone. There was someone else, no, something else, watching them from under the shadow of the roof.

 

Its crimson eyes constantly followed their movements until they completely disappeared from sight. Its mouth was moving as if it was chewing something.

 

Indeed, the worm creature was chewing something. Using its tentacle, it threw the last bean into its mouth and resumed chewing on it before swallowing it down. The beans it was devouring came from none other than the unconscious elf girl.

 

And then, as if melting into the darkness, the worm disappeared from the alley.

 

––––––––––––

 

"Rika, can you help me fetch some water at the well?"

 

"Yes, mommy."

 

"Rika, be a good girl and help your mom with the chores, okay? I'm going to the field now."

 

"Yes, daddy."

 

Another peaceful day in young Rika's house. She would start off the day by helping her mother get some water from the well. Then, she would have breakfast with her parents. During the day, while her mom was making embroidery to sell, she would do the house chores. And in the early evening, her father would return home smeared with dirt and sweaty. Her mom would scold him and rush him to the bathroom to clean up. Then, she would help her mother prepare for dinner while her father was taking a shower. After dinner, they would talk about what they had done. Before Rika went to sleep, her parents would tell her a bedtime story, and then she would fall asleep in the middle of the story.

 

They were a family of three. Her mother had told her that once she got a little older, she would have a younger brother or sister. They were not well-off, but her father and mother always made sure she had three meals a day.

 

Red

 

Everywhere she looked, red was the only thing she saw.

 

Crimson red of blood bleaching the ground.

 

Burning red of flame searing her skin.

 

Screams echoed throughout this once peaceful village. On that fateful day, her village was attacked by a group of deserted soldiers turned bandits.

 

"Honey, take Rika and run away. I'll hold them off."

 

That was the last word young Rika heard from her father because the next time she saw her father, he was just a lifeless corpse lying in a pool of his own blood.

 

"Rika, somehow, please find a way to escape and live on. Mommy and Daddy will always love you."

 

That was the last word young Rika heard from her mother because throughout the next few days, her loving voice that she always used to hear turned into screaming as the bandits did something young Rika didn't know as they took off her clothes and thrust their hips against her mother's. But her cries were enough for Rika to know she was in pain.

 

""Rika, please be happy...""

 

Her parents' words replay in her mind.

 

"Nngh..."  Rika slowly opened her eyes and saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

 

"Where am I...?"  (Rika)

 

"I was on a mission to infiltrate. I managed to kill their boss and rescue the girl. Before I could escape, a man named Stid appeared and blocked my path. And I think I lost a fight against him... But I'm still alive, and it doesn't look like I was captured."  She tried to recall her latest memories, as her head was still foggy.

 

 She looked down at her body, which was tucked into a blanker. She pulled it up to inspect her body. She didn't wear much clothes, but the bandages covered most of her naked body. She remembered she suffered a deep wound, but she didn't feel any pain, although she felt a little light-headed and sluggish.

 

"Slrrp, mmlp... shlpp." (???)

 

"That's good, and even you can't take everything at once. Just slowly get used to it, slowly."   (???)

 

"Nyah? Are there other people in the room? Isn't that Yuri's voice, the girl that helped me with my mission? But what about the other female voice? What are they doing?"  (Rika )

 

She sat up and slightly pulled the curtain from her side to take a look. Unfortunately, the other bed where the other two were on was covered with a curtain on that side. However, she could see the two's silhouettes.

 

 She could easily identify which one of them Yuri was because the girl sitting up on the bed had her tail wiggling energetically behind her. She knew Yuri was a human, so she shouldn't have a tail. Then, the girl kneeling in a dogeza posture must be Yuri.

 

"Hoomuffgh! Fuhhghf...!" (Yuri)

 

"*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Gag*" (Yuri)

 

Rika heard Yuri choked and gagged. For a moment, she almost reflexively jumped toward that side and helped her. But what confused her was the other woman's voice chiding Yuri as she patted her back.

 

"See... I told you. There's no need to rush. We have all the time we need in our hands. Haste makes waste."   (???)

 

(Huh? Isn't she being abused? But the other woman was scolding her for pushing it. Does that mean Yuri do it voluntarily?)  Rika thought to herself.

 

Listening to others' conversations was bad; her parents made sure to teach her that. But she couldn't help but pique an interest in what the two were doing. What if Yuri was being tricked and she could offer her help? She decided to listen more and figure out what they were doing for now.

 

"I'm sorry, Miss Lily... *Cough*... It's just that I failed to make you feel good with your woman part. So I thought I could surprise you and make you feel good with your male part..."  (Yuri)

 

(So that woman is called Lily. But eh? What did she mean by that, nyah?! More importantly, WHAT ARE THEY DOING, NYAH!?)

 

"Ehem. Thank you for your feelings. But you don't have to think about me for now. After all, this training is all about training you to be the best prostitute." (???)

 

Risa had an idea, but the contents of their conversation were too abnormal. She couldn't process what they were talking about. But when she saw the silhouette of Yuri sat up and created a distance with the other woman's crotch, she had even more questions than answers. And what even is the best prostitute?

 

Even if it was just a silhouette, she could see something towering and pointing upward from that woman's crotch. She wanted to deny the possibility of that woman possessing that 'part.' But in reality, she had no other choice but to accept the cold, hard truth because she could see that 'thing' twitching lively under Lily's touch. And so far, she knew that for whatever reason, that woman who Yuri called Lily had a penis on her crotch and that Yuri wasn't being forced into sexual servitude for that woman. In fact, that woman seemed to be teaching her bedding techniques.

 

While Rika was trying to sort out everything in her mind, Yuri once again keeled down and put that thing in her mouth. At the same time, her nose picked up a faint, sweet scent coming from the other side of the curtain. All the thoughts slowly disappeared from her mind as her eyes were glued to the scene unveiled on the other side of the curtain.

 

Yuri looked like she was sucking on the tip of her penis as she jerked at the base with her hand. The woman looked like she was enjoying it. Her back arched, and her tail straightened up and pointed upward.

 

The wet sound they were making was so erotic that it replayed multiple times in her mind. Unconsciously, her hands find their way down to her hot snatch. She actually wanted to touch her breast and rub her nipple, but her chest was covered in bandages, so she decided to reach down to her crotch. At one point, it had become dampened with her love juice.

 

Rita started to masturbate.

 

"Haah... ah... haah..."  (Rika)

 

From heavy breathing to panting, Rika's sexy voice started to leak without her knowing. Luckily, it was very quiet, and the naughty sounds of the couple overlapped her voice.

 

"You're doing great, Yuri. Now slowly put my penis in and move your head. Make sure you also use your tongue to lick the underside." (Lily)

 

(Woah... Yuri is sucking the penis like it was so delicious nyah...)

 

"Kuh... Haah, mmm... Nyah... My voice is leaking..."  (Rika)

 

Finally noticing her voice, Rika put the edge of the blanket into her mouth and bit down on it. Her feet, which were still under the blanket, straightened out and twitched. Rika was lying sideway; her eyes stared intensely at the unreal scene unfolding on the neighbor bed. At this angle, she could clearly see how long the woman's penis was and how slowly Yuri gulping it down into her mouth. It was like she had a front-row seat.

 

"Hah, hah... Mmm, uungh..."  (Rika)

 

As the sexual pleasure built up within her, her panting became faster. She could see the shape of the woman's penis, but somewhere deep down, Rita also wanted to see its color, its girth, and its texture. And most importantly, how tasty it was, looking at how Yuri was immersed in having it in her mouth. Rika only knew Yuri for a few hours, but she at least knew that the girl hated doing this kind of thing. Yet here she was, separated by a thin curtain, Yuri was deliciously devouring the manhood that somehow the woman got.

 

"Uugh, kuh... nnghuh..."  (Rika)

 

Even for someone with a straight sexual orientation like Rika, she had to admit that she was really turned on. If someone were to call her a pervert who got aroused from watching other people making out, she wouldn't be able to deny it.

 

There was another option to not look at it and pretend to be asleep, yet her naughty hands did the opposite. She spread her labia with her thumbs, then with one finger, she rolled and rubbed at the clitoris while another finger explored the depth of her vaginal cavity.

 

"Mmm, haah, mm... haah, ah... ah..."  (Rika)

 

Her logical part said no, but most of her mind was occupied by the lustful, sweet scent, which she clearly knew oozing out from the two. Even biting down the blanket could barely suppress her voice, which was getting louder.

 

*Squish*

 

And then even the squishing sound coming from under the blanket reached her ears. Her love juice overflowed and dripped down her cleft.

 

"Yes, yes. Just like that. Once you are used to it. Increase your speed. And don't swallow all the precum and your saliva. Let some of them drip out and smear the shaft thoroughly; it will help lubricate and make you take the whole penis in easier." (Lily)

 

(Nyah!? Is she going to swallow that monstrous thing all the way down?)

 

*Gulp*

 

Rika unconsciously swallowed a huge gulp. Somewhere in her mind, she imagined herself taking that penis with her own mouth.

 

"Haah... mmmh, haah, haah... ah... ah."  (Rika)

 

Sure enough, the shape of the woman's penis had completely vanished, replaced by the silhouette of Yuri's head.

 

Rika inserted another finger into her vagina, increasing the number of fingers inside her to two. Her panting grew heavier. Had the bed she was on made out of poor quality materials, she was sure that it would start making a creaking sound. That was how fast her fingers were dancing inside her soaking wet pussy.

 

"Shlp... But Miss Lily... mmlp, you said that... slrrp... sex is an act where... nnlph... two people lead each other to orgasm..." (Yuri)

 

Yuri said something weird, but it strangely reverberated in Rika's mind. Was the meaning of sex like that? Wasn't it an act of making babies continue a bloodline? That was the only definition Rika knew if someone asked her what sex was. But now, she felt like she had just learned something new.

 

But then, strangely enough, it made her feel lonely. The two of them were making each other feel good, while she was by lonesome here making herself feel good.

 

"Angh~ W-Wait. Oh, my goodness. This girl is making me cum hard... Hiigihhh!!!" (Lily)

 

It looked like the woman called Lily climaxed. She arched her head back and leaned limbly on the bed's headrest.

 

(They already finished? Nyuuh... But I'm so close to cumming, too... the timing...)

 

Rika was left hanging. Right before she could climax, the two girls had already finished their act. The worst part was that now that they had already finished, quiet once again returned to the room. If Rika continued playing with herself and moaning, she would be bound to be exposed.

 

*Sigh*

 

Heaving out a disappointed sigh, Rika started to think about how to deal with this frustration.

 

"Hehehe, what an energetic girl. Sure, let's go for another round. But first... Only looking isn't fun, right? Let's have our peeking cat join in the fun. The more the merrier."

 

Before Rika knew it, the curtain on their side opened up, revealing the two naked women. One was Yuri, whom she recognized, and the other was a voluptuous woman, whom she assumed to be Lily.

 

The woman exuded a mature charm. She had two small horns on top of her head and a long and sleek tail with a heart-shaped tip actively moving behind her.

 

Rika had no idea what race she was, but the moment her eyes landed on the woman's face, Rika felt like she was compelled to push her down and ravage her. Her skin was smooth and beautiful with a faint hint of blush, probably from having sex just now. Her voluptuous breasts were beautiful, and they showed no sign of sagging despite the size like they were defying the gravity.

 

On her crotch, the sight of Lily's penis entered the corner of her view. Rika was baffled to see the woman actually had a penis growing out from her crotch. It was nothing she had ever seen. The girth was about half of her fist. And the length easily shadowed everything she had ever seen. From what Rika knew, cumming once was enough to make the penis soften. As for the woman's, despite shooting out a load, which was evidently still dripping from the corner of Yuri's mouth and the tip of the phallus, it was still erect and twitched violently like it was demanding more.

 

Finally realizing that she had been quiet for a while, Rika opened her mouth and spoke in a panic.

 

"N-Nyah!? U-Um, I'm good. P-Please continue." Rika, whose face was bright red, was stuttering as she tried to hide her face with her hands.

 

......

 

...

 

.

 

5