Chapter 51
339 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Lily's infirmary

 

Rika was currently in a state of confusion. She was woken up by the sound of two girls having sex next to her. She even masturbated to it. And to make it worse, she was caught in the act. Then, for some reason, the pink-haired woman also invited her to join the fun. 

 

All these short-circuited Rika's brain, but luckily, she wasn't pressed for the answer right away.

 

The woman had a good manner, as she took her time to explain the situation to Rika. As she had guessed, her name was Lily. She was also the person who brought Rika back from death's door.

 

Rika couldn't be more appreciative of her help, although she felt conflicted when Lily explained all that in her birthday suit. About eighty percent of the time during their conversation, Rika lost her focus to the raging boner between Lily's legs.

 

Even now, she was kind enough to pour Rika a cup of tea, albeit still buck naked. Although she couldn't see much with Lily's back facing her, the sight of her strange tail wagging, combined with how supple her buttocks shook every time she moved, made her pussy throbbed in anticipation. For some reason, just looking at Lily made her aroused.

 

*Clink* *Clink* *Clink*

 

The sound of something hitting the cup roused Rika back to her senses. She saw a small magic circle from where Lily was making the tea. She turned around, carrying a tree with three cups of tea with ice on them.

 

"W-What!? You can use ice magic, nyah!?" Rika exclaimed with a surprised face.

 

As far as Rika knew, only a handful of people who had gained total mastery of water magic could utilize a higher level called ice magic. And in this country, Rika only knew of the only person who was capable of using it, the Eternal Witch Eris.

 

If that was the case, perhaps this woman was as strong as the Witch, if not stronger. But if that was the case, how come she didn't know her, especially with her particular racial traits. Someone like her would have a lot of fame, and if she worked for a country, she could easily become the Royal Chief magician and serve directly under the Royal Family. But here she was, working for an underground gang.

 

"Hm? Is there something on my face? If a cute girl like you keeps on staring at me like that, even I would get embarrassed, you know?" Lily set down the tray and gave each of them a cup, placing it on top of a saucer.

 

"U-Um... Are you, perhaps, a great magician living in hermit? I-I mean, you can use ice magic. As far as I know, the only person who can use such magic is Lady Eris, the Eternal Witch." (Rika)

 

"Ah... that huh? Pfft~, hahahahaha." Hugging her stomach, Lily laughed so hard that tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. "So that little girl could finally use it. But what's with that 'Eternal Witch'? hahahaha."

 

While Rika was giving Lily a look of confusion and conflict, Yuri couldn't keep up with the two's conversation, so she decided to enjoy the beverage Lily had prepared for her.

 

"Wow, this is so delicious! It was also delicious when I drank this hot, but now it gives a refreshing taste when it's cold." (Yuri)

 

"Hihi, I'm glad that you enjoy it." Lily gently patted Yuri's head and continued. "Actually, Eris and I went way back. You can say that we are old acquaintances. I know how much she did for this country and how grateful you and the people of Lutenburg are to her, and I mean no offense. Oh, and you should drink it before the ice melts. It will dilute the taste of the mint." Lily took a sip from her own cup.

 

"Thank you for the drink." Rika followed suit and took a sip. "Nyah!? What is this? It tastes so good." (Rika)

 

"That's the face cute girls like you should make." (Lily)

 

"Please stop calling me cute, nyah." (Rika)

 

"Then I will call you Rika. Is that alright with you?" (Lily)

 

"Please do." (Rika)

 

"Now, then, Let's get back to the topic. Don't you want to have fun with me and Yuri? I'm not gonna lie, but I know you've been stealing a glance at this thing here the whole time we're talking." (Lily)

 

Lily opened up her legs to reveal her still-moist pussy. But it wasn't what caught Rika's attention. The thing that caught her attention was the twitching meat rod just slightly above her pussy.

 

To tease Rika, Lily formed a ring with her fingers and wrapped around her dick, then she gave it a few strokes, showing Rika how active it was, ready for action.

 

Unknowingly, Rika swallowed a huge slump down her throat, loud enough for Lily and Yuri to hear.

 

Yuri, who was sitting next to Lily on the bed, reached out with her hand and wrapped the tip of her dick.

 

"Miss Rika, Miss Lily's cock is amazing, you know. It was nothing like the ones I've seen. Despite cumming twice already, it still retains its hardness." Yuri rubbed the tip with her palm and slightly lifted her hand up. A sticky string of precum connected the tip with her palm. "And look at the tip; it was so springy and constantly leaking precum. Moreover..." Yuri licked the palm that was smeared with the precum. "It tastes so sweet, and the smell is also sweet. Unlike the bitter taste and fishy smell of men's."

 

(Nyah? Is this really Yuri? How come the girl acts so differently? And is Lily's thing taste and smell that good? Actually, how did she possess one in the first place?)

 

"Nnh~ From the look on your face, you must be wondering why I have a penis, right? I'm 100% woman, and thanks to a certain magic potion, a penis grows temporarily on me. It will disappear in three hours or after three ejaculations. I already cum twice, so I still have one more shot left." Lily said while squirming under Yuri's touch.

 

"Isn't this amazing, Miss Rika? Why don't you imagine this spreading your inside apart? Look at this length; wouldn't it easily reach the deepest part inside your vagina?" (Yuri)

 

*Gulp*

 

"Now now, Yuri. How about we have a small exam right now? Remember what I taught you? Why don't you practice it on Rika here?" (Lily)

 

"Really? Can I?" Yuri answered with glistering eyes.

 

"Not me. Shouldn't you ask Rika for that?" (Lily)

 

"You're right!" Yuri stood up and sat down next to Rika. "Miss Rika!"

 

"Nyah!? W-What's wrong?" (Rika)

 

"Please allow me to make you feel good!" (Yuri)

 

"I also would like to ask you. I know! How about as a repayment for saving your life, let Rika have sex with you?"

 

"Nyowah? I-I think this and that are two different matters!" (Rika)

 

"You know, our establishment is one of the highest quality in the country. It cost some pretty pennies just to buy a short session from our courtesans." (Lily)

 

"T-Then it's the more reason I shouldn't accept this, nyah!?" (Rika)

 

"Tsk, it backfires, huh?" Lily mumbled, too quietly for Rika to hear. Then she covered her face with both of her hands and faked a cry. "*Sniff* Sniff* The potion I used to heal you is so expensive that even money can't buy it. I was planning to sell it to the highest buyer and use some of that money to hire a professional courtesan to train Yuri. But now it's already gone. And with no money, poor Yuri now has to do self-taught. Boo hoo hoo."

 

"I just want to make Miss Rika feel good. But I see that Miss Rika doesn't like me. It's to be expected, right? No one would want to be touched by someone as tainted as me. Boo hoo hoo" Take the cue, Yuri also covered her face and faked her crying.

 

"You two are doing this on purpose, nyah!?" (Rika)

 

"Boo hoo hoo, my precious potion." (Lily)

 

"*Sniff* *Sniff* Miss Rika hates me." (Yuri)

 

"Fine fine fine! You can do whatever you want, nyah!" (Rika)

 

""Yay!!!"" Lily and Yuri raised both their hands up and hollered. Not a single tear on their face indicated that they were clearly faking it.

 

Giving up, Rika lay down on the bed and spread her limbs out. At this point, there was nothing she could say to dissuade them. Moreover, Rika knew that the injuries she suffered were clearly fatal, so the potion used to save her life was simply something she could not afford.

 

"Please relax your body, Miss Rika." Yuri put her hands on her shoulders and said.

 

"It's easier said than done, nyah..." (Rika)

 

"Fufufu, let's start with a kiss." Yuri climbed on top of Rika and covered her lips with her own.

 

"Sllrp... fuah... mh, ah..." (Rika)

 

Yuri also moved her hands down and rubbed her breasts over the bandages.

 

"Sllrp...Hihihi, your nipples are already hard. Are you, perhaps, touching yourself while watching me and Miss Lily? Shlp." (Yuri)

 

"Mmngh, ah... Please don't tease me... haah... nyah... slrp." (Rika)

 

"Oh my, being embarrassed... mmlp... so cute." (Yuri)

 

"Who wouldn't... mmh... get hard when watching someone... aahn... have sex next to them... hah..." (Rika)

 

"Mmlch... Being dishonest, are we? Slrp... How about we ask the mouth down here? Nmmh"

 

"W-Wait!" Rika reached out to stop Yuri's hand, which was slowly creeping down to her crotch.

 

But Yuri was a beat faster.

 

*Squelch*

 

"Oh my! I wonder why it is so wet. Did you wet yourself? Let's see... *Sniff* *Sniff*" (Yuri)

 

"Nyoh! Don't smell it!" (Rika)

 

"What an erotic smell you have, Miss Rika. Let's check the taste? *Lick* Delicious!" (Yuri)

 

"Uuggh..." Too embarrassed, Rika covered her face with her hands.

 

"Don't sulk like that, Miss Rika. Here, have a taste of your love juice." Yuri stuck the other finger she hadn't licked into Rika's mouth.

 

Rika didn't open her mouth at first, but Yuri smeared her love juice around her lips, so she reluctantly opened her mouth and let Yuri's finger inside.

 

"How does your love juice taste like?" Yuri asked with an impish smile on her face.

 

"I don't know, nyah..." (Rika)

 

"That's too bad. It's so delicious, though. It tastes like you, Miss Rika. *Kiss*" Yuri leaned over and kissed her again, this time with her tongue.

 

"Mllch, ahn... mmh, haah, ah, sllp..." (Rika)

 

"Mmmlp... your love juice is delicious... shlp, but your drool isn't that far behind... schlp." (Yuri)

 

(Amazing! This girl is simply amazing! She has talent in this kind of biz! Watching her making out with the cat girl makes me so hot and bothered.)

 

Lily, who was watching them from the side, reached down and stroked her penis with her hand.

 

"Ah! I shouldn't leave out this part down here. Let me give it some attention, too." (Yuri)

 

Yuri climbed down from Rika's body and moved down to between her legs. She then propped up Rika's legs into an M shape.

 

"Woah... Your panties are soaking wet... It's so erotic. You might catch a cold like this, so let's take it off." Yuri slipped the panties down Rika's panties effortlessly. Rika was still covering her face in embarrassment.

 

"Buah... Your secret place is so beautiful... And this smell... It's addictive. Oh! Hehehe, ey!" (Yuri)

 

"Nnyaagh!!!" (Rika)

 

Rika jolted. She felt like she had just been zapped by a current, and the culprit was Yuri, who simply touched her clitoris.

 

"Oh my, I didn't know your clitoris is so sensitive." Yuri was surprised when Rika suddenly yelped, but it didn't stop her from continuing to play with the small bean.

 

"Nyah! Please stop focusing on just that place. Urgghh!!!" (Rika)

 

Rika gripped the bedsheet hard as her back arched backward. Rika reached her climax. Her hips thrust up closer to Yuri's face and squirted. It wasn't because she was the type that reached orgasm fast. Just a moment ago, when she was touching herself while watching Lily and Yuri making out, she was close to climax. So now it only took a little touch at her erogenous zones to bring her to the edge.

 

"Hiiak! Mooo! You squirt all over my face. Some even got into my mouth. *Gulp*" Despite complaining, Yuri swallowed her squirt without spitting it out.

 

"Haah... aah... I-I'm sorry... hah..." (Rika)

 

"Bad cat needs to be punished. *Smooch*" Yuri dove her head into Rika's crotch and sucked hard on her clitoris.

 

"Giiigh!!! F-Forgive me–iiigh" (Rika) 

 

In less than a minute, Rika was forced to orgasm the second time. But this time, Yuri already prepared and placed her mouth directly on top of her urethra, so all the squirt landed directly into her mouth without missing a drop, which Yuri gleefully gulped down.

 

"W-Wait. I can't take it anymore. Please stop– nyaakk!!!" (Rika)

 

Rika pleaded with an O-gape face. Her eyes rolled back to their sockets, snot, and drool poured out of her orifices. Yet her clitoris wasn't granted the recess as Yuri continued to kiss, lick, and suck on it without stopping.

 

"Hiigguuhhh!!!" Rika reached yet another climax.

 

This time, her squirt barely had any force as it dripped out from the gaping urethra. As expected, squirting three times in under 5 minutes was enough to empty her bladder.

 

"P-Please let... me take a rest... Just a little..." Rika could barely form a word.

 

"Hnn... Nope. You still need to be punished. *Bite*" Yuri gently bit down on the swollen bean. At the same time, her fingers explored the depth of her vagina and scrapped out the gushing love juice from within.

 

"Aah... Argh... ghhh..." Rika finally fainted after reaching the fourth orgasm.

 

This was the first time Rika was forced to climax so hard that she fainted. Her love juice gushed out and stained Yuri's chin, but she wasn't bothered by that and moved her head down and licked up the overflowing juice coming from Rika's pussy.

 

"Miss Rika? Oh? Did you faint?" Yuri looked up when she didn't hear Rika making any noise and saw the white of Rika's eyes as her head tilted limply to the side. She looked back at Lily, who was still engrossed in giving herself a handjob as she observed the show. "I guess I went a little overboard, hahaha..."

 

"Aichah... You did go overboard, indeed. But don't worry. That is a passing mark. One of our mottoes is to make our customers feel so good that they pass out." (Lily)

 

"Oh. Then I did a good job, hehehe." (Yuri)

 

"Yup. Good girl. By the way, can you help me get off? I've been lonely sitting on the side the whole time." Lily stopped rubbing her magical penis and pointed it at Yuri.

 

"Gladly!" Yuri hopped off the bed and went back to the bed where Lily was sitting on. "Miss Lily, would you like me to use my hand?" Yuri wrapped her fingers around the shaft and gave it a long stroke. Then she leaned down and said, "Or would you like me to use my mouth?" She put the meat rod into her mouth and cocked her head once before pulling it out.

 

"Fufufu, I only taught you a little, but you already turned into such a bewitching fox. How about I show you a whole new way to pleasure a man? Can you stand up for me?" (Lily)

 

Following Lily's instruction, Yuri stood up and turned her back toward Lily, her front now facing the bed Rika was sleeping on.

 

Then, a pair of hands cupped her chest from behind; needless to say, they belonged to Lily.

 

Compared to Lily's abundant breasts, Yuri's assets were three sizes smaller. She was that petite even when compared to Rika, who was peacefully sleeping due to exhaustion.

 

Lily didn't need to ask to know Yuri was bothered by that. She gently rubbed the erect nipples and whispered in her ear, "You don't have to have big breasts to have fun. Your breasts are cute enough. But I'm about to show you a new way to make both the parties feel good."

 

"Yes..." (Yuri)

 

Despite Lily's assurance, she still felt a little down, but it didn't last long until something hot and hard touched her buttocks. She immediately realized what it was. But she didn't understand.

 

In this position, Lily can either fuck her pussy or fuck her asshole, which she already did, then what did she mean by a new way to have fun?

 

While she was thinking about that, Lily thrust her hips forward, parting the bottom side of her buttcheeks with the meat rod.

 

Yuri was anticipating the pleasure of something big entering her private parts, yet it never came. 

 

Because Lily made sure not to insert her penis into Yuri's vagina. She intentionally rubbed the shaft along her labia, moving back and forth along her cleft.

 

"Nnh~ Miss Lily, did you make a mistake and miss my pussy? Mmngh... Please stop moving for a second. Anngh~ Let me help you put it inside." (Yuri)

 

"Fufufu, silly girl, there's no way that is going to happen. Didn't I tell you? There are many ways to pleasure, and this is one of them. Take this, ey!" Lily pulled her hips back and thrust forward with a large stride.

 

The thrust caused the shaft to rub hard along Yuri's labia, and at the same time, the glans brushed against her clitoris.

 

"Nnghih!" (Yuri)

 

Yuri jolted and lost her strength due to the surprise. Her body leaned back and was supported by Lily's breasts like a cushion.

 

"See? It feels so good, right? You don't have to stimulate the inside of the vagina to make your partner feels good. With appropriate pressure to the right spots, it feels just as good. This is called intercrural sex or simply thigh sex."

 

"Aah... This feels completely different... nh, ah... this time, your penis hits different spots... ahn~" (Yuri)

 

"And we can't leave this place, too." Lily pinched her nipples.

 

"Mmngh... aah, haah, ah... Nngh." (Yuri)

 

Under Lily's relentless caressing, Yuri's body became so sensitive that her skin flushed red. Her head hung down, and she saw the erotic scene happening at her crotch.

 

Every time Lily humped her hips, her penis was pistoning and poking out from between her thigh. The length was so impressive that about a third of it could still poke out.

 

"Anngh~ It feels so good, Miss Lily!" (Yuri)

 

"Mmnh, haah, ah... Me too, Yuri. Your butt and thighs are so soft. I'm going to cum soon." (Lily)

 

"I'm close too, Miss Lily! Please do it harder!" (Yuri)

 

"Then, let's go for the last spurt!" Lily wrapped her hands around Yuri's chest to support herself and increased her thrusting speed.

 

Yuri reached down with her hand and formed a ring with her fingers to wrap around the tips of Lily's penis. This also increased the friction between the glans and her clitoris.

 

"Kuh! I'm coming, Yuri! Mmmngh! Turn around and kiss me." (Lily)

 

"Aangh, hah... Yes!" Yuri turned around and met Lily's lips with her own.

 

The two passionately exchanged their saliva, and shortly after, they reached a climax at almost the same time.

 

"Nnngghh!!!!" (Yuri)

 

"I'm cumming!!!" (Lily)

 

With their mouths wide open, their tongues bridged the distance between them and let each other's saliva into their mouth. As they were in a trance of their afterglow, they couldn't swallow the bodily fluid, so the corners of their mouth were dripping with overflowing drool.

 

"Ah... It's getting smaller..." (Yuri)

 

Yuri was the first to break out of her trance when he felt a change between her thighs. The throbbing hot rod was getting smaller and smaller until her thighs no longer felt its presence.

 

"Fufufu, too bad, it already ejaculated three times." (Lily)

 

Lily shook her shoulders and fell back to the bed, dragging Yuri down to sit on top of her.

 

"Oh..." Yuri turned her head and saw the mess they had made. To be exact, it was Lily, but since she was also the one indulging in the act, she didn't notice.

 

Poor Rika, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, was covered in Lily's cum. When Lily ejaculated, the tip of her penis was facing directly at Rika; combined with the stroking of Yuri's fingers, the jizz had sprayed and covered Rika's face and chest in its white fluid.

 

"Oops..." Following Yuri's gaze, Lily also saw the poor cat girl dirtied by their aftermath.

 

Maybe due to the liquid hitting her face, Rika grimaced a little. Coincidentally, a small droplet of semen dripped down to her lips, so Rika reflexively licked it up with her tongue.

 

Watching all this, Lily and Yuri giggled as they stood up and looked around for something to clean the poor cat girl up.

 

......

 

...

 

.

 

 

5