Chapter 52
271 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Lily's infirmary

 

"Phew~" Lily put a hand on her hips and made a gesture of wiping sweat from her forehead with the other hand. "With this, everything is clean. I like cum, but as expected, having the infirmary covered in it is a bad idea."

 

"Miss Lily, I'm also finished over here, too. Where should I put the rag?" (Yuri)

 

"Thank you, you can just toss it in the bucket. I'll clean it up later. It's so convenient having magic to help with the cleaning. The bedsheet and stains are all gone in seconds." (Lily)

 

Yuri, who was in charge of cleaning Rika's body, returned with the bucket.

 

"You can take a rest here for today. As for your lodging, we have a dormitory for women, so I will step out to take care of the procedures and some other chores. I should be back before evening. When Rika woke up, please tell her to also stay here for today. She can go home tomorrow. As for the meals, I will tell the people downstairs so you can get something to eat whenever you are hungry, Rika's portions, too."

 

"Thank you for going all the way for me, Miss Lily." Yuri bowed.

 

"Don't mention it. Now that you are my employees, it is my duty to take care of you." Lily said, then she leaned over and whispered in Yuri's ear. "I still have a lot of that magic pills inside this drawer. If you and Rika want to 'deepen' your relationship, feel free to use it. There are no harmful side effects, so you can just thrust your hips until you pass out. Considered it my gift." Lily blinked.

 

"T-Thank you, Miss Lily." (Yuri)

 

"Well then, I'll go out for a while. See you later." (Lily)

 

"Have a safe trip." (Yuri)

 

Now alone with Rika, Yuri set a chair next to her bed and sat down. Just now, when they were cleaning the aftermath of their 'deeds,' Lily told her that it was fine to take off the bandages. Yuri was surprised to see that there was not a single scar or mark on Rika's body. When she looked at Lily with her eyes as if asking what kind of potion she had used to heal Rika, she only laughed it off and waved her hand to dismiss the topic.

 

So right now, Rika was wearing a robe that Lily gave her. Incidentally, she was also the person who changed out Rika's clothes and bandages.

 

The room was brightly lit, with curtains raised, allowing sunlight to illuminate the room. The bed where Rika was sleeping was surrounded by curtains, yet sunlight could still penetrate the soft fabric and brighten the cat girl's face.

 

"Nngh... Mother... Father..." (Rika)

 

Rika stirred in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowed. Her breathing was shallow and uneven, a clear sign of the turmoil within her dreams. She looked like she was in pain.

 

Yuri's heart ached for her cat girl savior. She knew the weight of those haunting nightmares all too well. Back when she was still in captivity, nightmares constantly haunted her to the point that she was too afraid to fall asleep. But now, Rika gave her a chance to start a new life. Now that she thought about it, the thought of throwing away and ending her own life after Rika had helped her was a despicable act to return her favor. Now that she had time to think about it, she should dedicate her life to the person in front of her who risked her life to release her from captivity.

 

With each passing moment, she grew more determined to provide solace and comfort to Rika, to ease her troubled mind. 

 

"Shh~ Don't worry. I'm here with you." Yuri leaned in closer and whispered.

 

She noticed Rika's forehead had become sweaty, so she stood up to get a new towel. She dipped it in a bucket of clean water, then she walked over to Rika and dabbed away her sweat. Then she gently touched her hair, her touch as tender as a mother comforting her child. They were close in age, yet Yuri's expression was as motherly as one could be.

 

As Rika's dream intensified, her body tensed up, and a soft whimper escaped her lips. Yuri took Rika's hand into her own. As if finding comfort from Yuri's hands, she reflexively gripped them. Her palm was damp from all the sweat, but it didn't disgust Yuri.

 

With each breath, Rika's body gradually relaxed, the tension melting away. Yuri's presence was a lifeline, an anchor in the storm. She stayed by Rika's side, unwavering in her commitment to providing comfort and reassurance.

 

Rika had saved her from

 

Yuri, with one hand still being held by Rika, dipped the towel into the bucket and once again dabbed away droplets on her forehead.

 

The cold water made Rika's skin cool down. Her eyes twitched a little, and she finally opened her eyes slowly. The first thing she saw was Yuri's caring face with a towel washing her face.

 

"Good morning, Miss Rika. I didn't mean to wake you up." (Yuri)

 

"I-I-It's okay. I think I've slept long enough." Rika blushed, remembering that she cummed so much that she had passed out.

 

Yuri didn't say anything and reached out with her hand to touch Rika's cheek.

 

It was then that Rika felt her cheeks were slightly dampened. There were trails of tears on her supple skin. And her back was also sweaty.

 

(When was the last time I had that dream...?) Rika thought to herself.

 

Her mother's words tell her to live a happy life, and her father's words tell her to take care of herself.

 

At times like these, she usually immersed herself in her work until she was too exhausted and passed out. But now, Yuri's presence was enough to ease her anxiety. Could it be that Rika had always been yearning for human warmth? She had no way of knowing, but her hand squeezed at Yuri's hand.

 

"Miss Rika, you looked like you were having a nightmare just now in your sleep. If it's alright with you, you can talk to me about it, and maybe I can help you through it." Yuri smiled and squeezed her hand back.

 

"I lived in a small village with my parents. We didn't live in luxury, but we didn't lack anything either..." Rika started talking about herself. 

 

There was no reason for her to share her past with Yuri, but for some reason, her instinct made her feel compelled to do so. It was the first time this had ever happened. Obviously, she left out the part about her real occupation. 

 

After Rika had finished sharing her story, Yuri also told her about herself, about what she had gone through, and what would have happened had Lily not dissuaded her and given her a reason to continue living. Rika got angry when she heard that and spent ten minutes scolding her. 

 

Instead of reflecting, Yuri's face was beaming with a smile. It had been a while since someone cared so much about her.

 

Yuri longed for someone to worry about her.

 

Rika longed for someone to be by herself.

 

Their hearts, which had given up finding companies, started to beat once again.

 

(Ah... I need this woman in my life.) The two thought.

 

Was it because they had gone through life and death together?

 

At one point, they stopped talking and only looked at each other silently, their hand still connected, leaving only the sound of their heartbeat to converse.

 

Slowly, the distance between their lips shortened, and the two felt a wet membrane on their lips.

 

*Kiss*

 

It was an innocent kiss. Their lips overlapped each other for a couple of seconds and parted.

 

Rika and Yuri both blushed as they looked down at their connected hands, trying to avoid each other eyes awkwardly.

 

"Let me wipe off the sweat on your back." Yuri was the first to break the awkwardness.

 

"I-It's fine. I can wipe myself. Just hand me the cloth, please." (Rika)

 

"Don't be like that, Miss Rika. You are the patient here, and I'm the one in charge of taking care of you. There's nothing wrong about it." (Yuri)

 

Rika reluctantly gave up under Yuri's pushiness and agreed to let her wipe her body. She sat up and turned her back to Yuri before taking off her robe.

 

"Did you change my clothes?" Rika asked, realizing that she no longer had any bandages on her body.

 

"Yes, Miss Lily said that it was fine to take off the bandages." (Yuri)

 

"Amazing... There is not a single scratch left. Even my old scars are healed. I really am indebted to Miss Lily..." Rika said.

 

"It might be a little cold, so please bear with it." Yuri said, dipping the cloth into the bucket and wrung the water out.

 

Rika's skin was pristine white. She had had numerous scars from her previous missions and harsh training, yet not a single one was visible. Even she was baffled at how effective the potion Lily used on her.

 

"Miss Rika, your skin is so smooth and beautiful." Yuri absentmindedly traced along her back with her forefinger.

 

"Nyyah!? P-Please stop that. It's tickled." Rika yelped.

 

"Oops, I'm sorry. But it is really beautiful. As a woman myself, I'm really jealous of you." Yuri said, resumed wiping her back with the cloth.

 

"I have Lily to thank for that. I'm surprised too that my skin was rejuvenated like this. I used to have a lot of scars from many battles. I just hope that she really won't charge me the potion cost... It makes me shiver just to think how many zeroes there are..." (Rika)

 

"Please don't worry, Miss Rika. I don't think Miss Lily will ask for the repayment. And even if she asks you to pay it back, I will also help you pay it back since it was my fault that you were gravely injured." Yuri lifted Rika's hand up and started cleaning the underarm.

 

"No, It's not your fault. I'm still inexperienced. It was thanks to you that I'm still here and alive." Rika lifted the other hand for Yuri to clean.

 

"Fufu, but it was thanks to you that I got out of their clutch. So thank you, Miss Rika. If Miss Lily wants us to pay back for the potion, well, we'll cross that bridge together. I'm done with your back. Please turn around so I can clean the front, too." Yuri dipped the cloth into the bucket and wrung it dry.

 

"I-It's fine. I can clean the front myself." Rika said, trying to get the cloth from Yuri.

 

"What are you saying, Miss Rika. I already told you. I'm in charge of taking care of you, and that includes cleaning your body." (Yuri)

 

"B-But it's embarrassing." (Rika)

 

"Oh, Miss Rika, after all we've done, and you're still embarrassed? You are so cute." Yuri leaned forward and cupped her hands on Rika's breasts.

 

"Nyak!" (Rika)

 

"Hihihi, your breasts are so smooth. I would never get tired of groping them." (Yuri)

 

Rika's breasts fitted perfectly in Yuri's palms. And thanks to the potion, her white skin emphasized the pinkish nipples in the middle of her mounds. Even her areolas were pinkish-white.

 

The childish groping slowly escalated to an adult caressing. Yuri forgot she was supposed to clean Rika's body. She was tempted by the texture of her skin. When Lily told her to have sex with Rika, she couldn't fully feel her body, as the cat girl was covered in bandages.

 

Rika's nipples, which were soft, now turned slightly hard as they poked against Yuri's palms.

 

"Ahn~" (Rika)

 

Rika blushed. A moan escaped her mouth controllably.

 

It was the same with Yuri; she also blushed. Her voice also surprised Yuri. Her hands stopped probing her and pulled back.

 

The two awkwardly looked down in silence until Yuri asked.

 

"Say, Miss Rika... Do you want to feel good one more time with me?" (Yuri)

 

"Y...es" Rika mumbled.

 

"Ahaha... Right! I'm so sorry! I overstepped my boundaries... Wait... Did you just say yes?" Yuri did a double take.

 

"Nyaah! It's embarrassing! Stop making me repeat it again. Yes, I want to feel good with you one more time." Rika hid herself in her hands.

 

"Miss Rika, you are so lovely!" (Yuri)

 

Yuri went around to face Rika and threw herself on top of her. Both of them now lay on the bed. They looked into each other's eyes and silently sealed each other's lips. They rolled on the bed until Rika was on top this time.

 

With her lips still sealing Yuri's, she quickly undressed Yuri down and off her undergarments. They were like beasts trying to devour each other's lips. It was only until they ran out of air that they finally separated.

 

"Hah, what's this? You talk like you are better than me. Your nipples are so stiff." Rika sneered.

 

"I... uh... That's right! It's because Miss Rike is so cute that I'm also like this." Yuri averted her eyes from Rika's stare.

 

"You're blaming me now? What a naughty girl. It's my turn to punish you." (Rika)

 

Rika pinched the stiff nipples, forcing moans of pleasure to escape from Yuri. She bit down on her finger, but it only made Rika become more aggressive. She leaned over to Yuri's chest and took her right nipple into her mouth. While her tongue rolled around the swollen nip, her finger continued to stimulate the other side.

 

"Nngh, ah, hah... Mmngh." Yuri gasped her air between her moans. She writhed under the constant onslaught of pleasure that Rika was giving her. She didn't know Rika could be this aggressive.

 

"Yuri..." (Rika)

 

Rika whispered, her free hand slowly crept down to Yuri's honey pot.

 

Yuri found her cheeks flushing red with excitement. She timidly reached for Rika's crotch with one hand, her moist eyes looking up toward Rika.

 

"Nnahm... Ah...!" Rika shivered when she felt her womanhood being touched.

 

At the same time she was reaching out to Yuri's honey pot, the human girl also slithered toward her crotch. Her fingers gently traced her cleft.

 

"Aaah..." Rika couldn't hold back her moan. An electric jolt of pleasure ran through her spine, causing her to let out a quiet moan. Her voice leaked out the moment her lips separated from Yuri's cute nip.

 

Yuri's free hand slipped around Rika's back, grabbing tightly onto her firm ass as if she was kneading dough pie. Although Rika's breasts were slightly bigger than Yuri, they were still considered small; however, her firm butt was a league on its own.

 

"It's been so long since the last time I enjoyed having sex." (Rika)

 

She was trained in bed skills as a requirement for her job, and she also had numerous encounters; yet, Rika could not remember when was the last time she could savor intimacy with someone in bed. It also didn't help that the stress accumulating from both of her jobs made her want to let loose.

 

"Fufufu. Then let us take our time to thoroughly enjoy it." Yuri said and landed a soft kiss on Rika's lips.

 

"Nnn, shlrp... Nnhah..." Rika returned the kiss with her own.

 

The two laid bare their bodies, their hands no longer touching each other's chest. While their lips connected to each other as their tongues frolicked inside each other's mouths, Rika's hand caressed Yuri's private parts. As for Yuri, she continued to knead Rika's butt, her other hand focused solely on Rika's clitoris with a thumb pressing at it.

 

Not wanting to be outdone the second time, Rika attacked Yuri's stiff nipples with her own. Their chest pressed against each other as Rika aimed to make Yuri writhe in pleasure under her.

 

"Aaah! Haah, ah... Nnamh." (Yuri)

 

Their hot breath tickled their nostrils, but they still refused to detach from each other's lips. It was like a small contest between them to see who would be the one to give up first. 

 

A silly, yet, erotic contest between two women.

 

And the winner was Rika. Yuri finally ran out of air and tapped against Rika's butt to signal her defeat.

 

"Hehehe. Oh, I know. Maybe you want it down here, too. Your pussy looks so lonely, so I'll make it feel good." (Rika)

 

Rika finally parted Yuri's labia with her fingers. She shallowly rubbed near the entrance of her hot cove, ever so slightly advancing deeper into her moist pussy.

 

"Ah, aah... Nnaahh!" (Yuri)

 

With her pussy being so indulgently caressed, Yuri's desire to even out the playing field ignited. The hand on Rika's butt inched closer and grabbed at the base of her tail. She heard that beastfolks' tails are one of the most sensitive areas, and it seemed the rumor to be true.

 

"Nyyahh!!! W-Wait! N-Not the tail! That's cheating!!!" (Rika)

 

Rika cried in protest, but it only aroused the Sadistic tendency within Yuri. She firmly grabbed at the twitchy tail and moved along the length from the base to as far as her hand could reach, then she released it and held at the base of the tail again and repeated.

 

As for her other hand, which was still playing with Rika's now-swollen clitoris, she could feel her entrance was already dripping wet. Each time Yuri's fingers moved along the cleft, love juice would stick to her fingers and make wet, squelching noises as her labia moved from side to side.

 

The salacious sound made both Rika and Yuri's body became hotter. It wasn't long until both of them glistened with sweat.

 

"Hihihi. Look at how wet you are. Nnh..." (Yuri)

 

"Ah... You talk big for someone dripping with love juice. Mmh..." (Rika)

 

Exactly like Rika had said, Yuri's cave was dripping with love juice. Some of them dripped out through the gap of her finger, along the crack of her butt, and down the bedsheet. Just like Rika's pussy, Yuri's was as soaking wet, if not more.

 

"Hehehe. You act like you know more about sex than me. Let me show you my skill." (Rika)

 

Rika's fingers finally touched Yuri's clitoris. She had avoided touching that most sensitive spot the whole time. She intended to build up pleasure in Yuri first before ambushing her erect bean.

 

"Ah! T-There... Aah, haah, nnah...!" Yuri moaned uncontrollably, being blindsided by Rika's skillful touch.

 

A big wave was rising up from the core of her womanhood. She could feel her orgasm drawing near.

 

Soon, she would melt away in pleasure. And soon, she would feel the joy of being a woman. Yuri's mind fully intended to embrace the wave that was approaching fast. 

 

Yuri's eyes squeezed shut, bracing herself for the climax. Because of this, she didn't see the mischievous smile on Rika's face.

 

Right when Yuri was just a few rubs away from her climax, Rika withdrew her hand from her crotch. A small gush of love juice poured out along with her fingers and made a pop sound. Yuri was cruelly left hanging. Her bottom curved up as if tracing the fingers that were inside her seconds ago, but she was easily pinned down by Rika's hips.

 

"Aa... Aahh... No...! W-Why did you stop?" Yuri asked, her eyes were moist with tears.

 

"Hehehe. Look at my hand. So wet and naughty." Rika waved her love juice-coated fingers in front of Yuri before pushing them into her mouth.

 

Yuri happily licked around and between each finger like she knew that Rika would bring her to climax if she pleased her.

 

Taking the fingers out, they were still glistened like Yuri did a poor job of cleaning them. But instead of love juice, it was saliva that coated Rika's fingers. Rika licked and sucked on her own fingers, this time to clean the girl's saliva, then she pushed her lips against Yuri's and forced her tongue inside her mouth. The two worked their tongues to exchange love juice and saliva, then Rika pulled away shortly after.

 

"What do you want me to do? Let me hear you say it with your own words."

 

"Haah... aah, c-clitoris... Aaah, touch my clitoris... and put your fingers inside my pussy..." Yuri said between each gasp.

 

"Like this?" Rika did as Yuri asked. With one hand, she pressed her thumb against Yuri's swollen clit; her forefinger and middle finger reached the deepest part they could.

 

"Haanh... aaaah...! Hmmnh." (Yuri)

 

Exulting in the feeling of Yuri's love juices flooding out of her hot snatch and onto her fingers, Rika leaned down and once again sealed Yuri's lips.

 

"Mmch... That's it. Cum for me... *Kiss* Mmlch, mmh..." (Rika)

 

Rika's own love juice dripped down to the thrusting fingers inside Yuri's wet cave. At one point, Yuri yielded and stopped touching Rika's womanhood. She was forced to grip tightly onto the bedsheet and endured Rika's touch. But it was enough to make Rika's pussy dripping wet with her love juice. Unbeknownst to the two, Rika and Yuri's love juice had been mixing together inside Yuri's pussy, dripped out, and drenched the bedsheet underneath their bodies.

 

"Haah... Nnnh, I'm cumming! Aahhh!!!" (Yuri)

 

As the finishing touch, Rika's thumb bent and scratched the clitoris, and at the same time, the two fingers inside Yuri's pussy curved and scratched the roof of her vaginal cavity. The combination attack finally brought Yuri to her orgasm.

 

As Yuri convulsed on the bed from her orgasm, Rika sat up and wiped her hands with the cloth with a victorious grin.

 

"Haah... hah... M-Miss Rika, that was so unfair." Yuri said between each gasp.

 

"Hehe, a cheeky girl like you need to be put in place. That's what you get for thinking that I'm an easy girl."

 

"I-I'm sorry... I just wanted to make you feel good... And the face you made when you cum was so cute..." (Yuri)

 

"C-Cute!? W-What is this girl saying!?" Rika blushed as she looked away to hide her reddened cheeks.

 

"That!" Yuri pointed at Rika's face and exclaimed. "Even your embarrassed face is cute, too!"

 

"Nyyoh! S-Stop it! I got your point, so stop saying c-cute. It's embarrassing!" Rika hid her face with her hands.

 

Yuri grabbed Rika's shoulders and pulled her down on top of her once again. They were naked and sweaty, but none of them was bothered about it. They just wanted to search for the warmth of someone who cared for them.

 

"I love yo, Miss Rika." Yuri whispered her confession.

 

"I-If you really love me, then stop calling me with honorific..." Rike peeked through her fingers and said.

 

"Then once again. I love you, Rika." (Yuri)

 

Rika didn't reply. She didn't have to because her next action was the answer by itself.

 

*Kiss*

 

......

 

...

 

.

 

4