Ch 6 Sister Worry
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Garen and his sisters start to eat like always and his big sis still asks about his condition the same way.

 

But this time there are some changes! His little sister Cindy starts to talk to his big sister.

 

“Sis, did you need to do that ?”

 

When her big sis hears this she coldly reprimands her “Not now Cindy.”

 

“but….. it's fine he needs to know about this sooner or later!” Cindy keeps insisting...

 

This makes Garen curious, maybe there is some problem? it is not weird for this kind of thing to happen in any story, or even in real life…

 

Seeing Garen's curiosity his big sister sighs, and Cindy takes this chance to explain more about their situation!

 

“this time there is a new dungeon that appeared near our city! And we bought it with so much money! Now it was a problem of how to explore it…” Cindy explain.

 

The secretary that sits beside Garen suddenly speaks “Young miss, the young master still not learned about it yet.”

 

Hearing this Cindy make an O sound and nodded “Alright I just need to explain it in much more detail… the dungeon was a space that appear out of nowhere… uh what to say, just think of it as the paper theory of the old days.”

 

“There are two sides to the paper, and you can think of these two sides as one our world where we stay here, and the other one was some kind of dimension the same as ours but so different from our world!”

 

“and now imagine if you use a pencil to tear a hole? can’t each side see the other? or rather with this hole, they can reach the other side!” Cindy nods at her statement…. she then continues.

 

“it was a weird theory but logical enough as a basis, so here in this world there are a crack of the world that form a dungeon.”

 

“and different from the paper theory that I said before, this dungeon was not as big as our world, some was small some was big it depended on their situation! Still, can you imagine the wealth of resource the other side have ?.” Cindy continues to explain.

 

“and we happened to buy a good one, it was detected to be medium size! Usually, the monster inside was much stronger than a smaller dungeon and it was risky, but sister Rose want to join this expedition herself!”

 

After blinking a few times Cindy suddenly say “ Rose was sister Rosaline's nickname… did I need to explain more..” she ask Garen in case he don’t know what her nickname was….

 

Well, it seems he not even asking about that, but this makes Garen understand a bit more about this world, aside from the monster that takes over many territories there is some kind of dungeon in this world too…

 

Garen was interested and asked, “So based on that paper theory that you explain did this monster inside the dungeon can come out to attack us in this world ?”

 

This makes Cindy blink and look at him as he sees something weird… this makes Garen think he said the wrong thing….

 

But Cindy nodded after that “Uh yup, that was the main reason our world was like this in the first place… there are old records that long long ago it was humans that take control of everything in this world! But now it was like this.” Cindy sigh.

 

“btw brother it seems you become much smarter..” Cindy suddenly looks at her big sis cold stare, and she stops the word after that.

 

Garen knows what Cindy means “Alright it was fine just think of me as a different person from before..” he subconsciously says this and even makes Cindy and even his big sis look at him in some kind of indescribable way…

 

Garen sighed, in some sense not the former Garen, and after reading much information his memory not coming back at all and only some kind of feeling… like closeness with his sisters…

 

But Rose suddenly says “Alright let’s start a new one, you become much more sensible now.”

 

Cindy only nods and says “Great!” but soon she remembers her purpose and continues “So sister can you not go? I'm really worried!”

 

But her big sis sighs “ I can’t, I need to go” and this makes Cindy sigh too…

 

Garen sees this, he starts to think and then asks “What was the problem? I mean as an ability user sister can do well right ?”

 

Hearing this Cindy sigh again “ Ability user was not that omnipotent brother… uh what to say It was dangerous and sister can die…”

 

Hearing this Garen nodded “But if she come in with professional people it was fine right ?”

 

Cindy look at him and sigh again “Yes but it needs so much money to hire them.. and it was in premise if they can be hired with money! In truth we not mainly doing dungeon business… so we don’t have many capable people.”

 

Hearing this Garen nod and think about Anne she can smash a goblin into a pulp and even the boss so she is a professional right?

 

With that, he say “How about I introduce you to one then ?” but after saying this his heart beat wildly ….

 

How can a memory loss person introduce his family to someone…..

 

And this makes the two sisters and even his secretary look at him, Garen quickly explains “Uh It seems I remember people…. and …”

 

After hearing this the others sigh, Cindy even says “Brother… I believe that it is not a good idea... I mean uh maybe they.. are hard to contact.”

 

This makes Garen confused did he really know some people for real? but Cindy continues while opening a tablet, she shows him some recordings inside a group of people that do an interview.

 

They wore armor and used cold weapons, from the look of it, they are a rather popular group.

 

“Brother these people were…. from another agency and it will be hard to contact them as.. they are not.. uh like I said before we need so much money to pay for their help and maybe you don’t know….”

 

Hearing this Garen suddenly enlighten! it seems she thought about this as maybe he has some memory about these people as they are popular and thought he was friendly with them…

 

But Garen start to think did he need to play along and admit they were the ones he thought or say something else?

 

After thinking for a while he decided to say “It was not them.. it was me! I can help in this exploration….”

 

This made Cindy sigh and even place the tablet on the table “Alright brother it was fine, but your condition was not great so just rest for now.”

 

Rose look at Garen and suddenly touch a button below the table she then says “Alright it was safe now… don’t worry about Janet she is my trusted aid…… hum Janet was someone that sits beside you.”

 

It was the first time Garen heard his big sis talk so much and it was just now that he know his secretary's name was Janet….

 

Cindy looks at her big sis and big brother and keeps quiet!

 

“alright,” Garen can only nod.

 

He stands up and summons Anne! He doesn’t touch his phone at all as the first time he summons something, in this case, Anne he already makes some kind of connection with her.

 

with this connection, he can summon and unsummon her freely, and it only effect something or someone that has already been summoned to this world by him before, if it was something that he never summon before he need to click on that summon button!

 

As to why he chooses to directly summon Anne and not just keep quiet and use a roundabout way like meeting her as a friend or something like that It is useless! as it seems her big sister will go on exploration in just a few days or even tomorrow!

 

With that, a white particle starts to gather in front of Garen and this makes the people in the dining room look at it in shock!

 

Soon Anne appeared!

 

Cindy suddenly shout! “ Summoning! You awaken your ability! And can even summon a human! No one ever summons another human!…… hum sorry….”

 

But this time even Rose look at it with interest… and asked “How long she can stay? and how powerful is she ?”

 

Anne look at these two girls that look similar to her boss and thought that she is the one that was being asked so she reply in a small voice “Hi I am Anne, umm it up to the boss to make me stay or not right ?”

 

Anne looks at Garen, she looks like a kind and shy girl next door…. this makes his two sisters worry a bit, maybe they even have a thought in their head like ‘Is she trust reliable? In terms of the power of course…’

 

Garen can only sigh “Don’t worry she looks like this but she is powerful! Just she needs some armor..”

 

This time Rose looks at this young girl in more detail “We have equipment for her so what was your weapon, Anne ?”

 

This makes Anne rise her mace… but when they see the mace Cindy's eyes start to brighten!

 

“It was a good mace! The craftsmanship was great and it material was rare! Can I take a look at it? Oh, I am Cindy by the way and she is my big sister Rosaline just call her Rose!”

 

Cindy point at Rose and Garen even don’t know if she is allowed to let other call her big sis nickname…

 

Anne look at the small Cindy and say “ Hi…” and hesitate a bit “Sure but be careful it was heavy..” with that she bent down and give her the mace.

 

But surprisingly Cindy can lift it and inspect it like it was a toy….

 

Rose looks at them and says “Let’s have a test first before deciding anything” With that they walk out of the dining room.

 

They did not go to do some tests first, they come inside a room and do something, soon her big sis call their private doctor to come inside the room.

 

This made Garen sigh, he remember Anne was resting as she got injured in the dungeon earlier, maybe it was the reason.

 

When they come out Anne Coarse clothing already changed to a modern sports set...

 

Now no one knows she is not part of this world society…

 

Rose then says “Alright let’s go.” with that all of them walk toward a special room inside this mansion!

2