Ch 11 Daughter
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy that call him before was a forest spirit, it was apparent as his hair and eyes color was green and it was glowing with a light green color!

 

He look at the other kids, they were all glowing and even the black hair was glowing with a tinge of red!

 

Each of these kids has a different personality, the one that calls him looks like the most active one.

 

He keeps saying something like he is useful and cheap.. and so on….

 

Garen can only sigh, in real life, he has never seen slavery.... of course, workers that being underpaid were common in his place....and he is curious how these spirits got captured and even have a wide range of colors… well maybe it is called elements? so it was not an easy job to capture all of them!

 

And don’t usually forest elements related to calm and soothing? the active one was the red right ? he look at the red one.

 

It was a young girl, she sure look fiery and pout already…

 

But after observing these ‘kids’ he then realizes that they act like real kids…… even though they are old he doesn’t think that they are reliable!

 

But still, he asked the price... well he can’t as there are no bubbles so he click on a cage, it was a young girl with light blue color and eyes.

 

Soon after the old man's eyes shine and say “Young man good choice! This one was an ice spirit! She has a powerful crowd-control spell! If it was a large-scale battle she will shine!”

 

With that, the old man continues “As for the price 10.000.000 Gold coins will be enough!

 

Hearing this Garen in real live curse! Don’t that green boy say he is cheap… well maybe it was just him?

 

With that, he clicks on that green boy, the old man sigh and says “he is 8.000.000 Gold coins!”

 

Garen shake his head in real life but the green boy was shouting enthusiastically! “see! I am cheap! come just pay already!” he even shakes the cage…..

 

Garen sighed and press the door so he goes to another place, seeing this the boy sigh “haa not again… maybe next time I need to act like a cute kid? hum....”

 

He doesn’t have a choice as he doesn’t even have 10.000 gold coins.. what more than 10.000.000 gold coins? it was crazy...

 

When seeing he left the old man sighed and follow suit.

 

But Garen is still curious about the price of these 'slaves' so he presses some cage every time he walks, and the old man keeps explaining excitedly!

 

Now he can draw some conclusion that the deeper he went the higher the price!

 

Barbarians was 10.000 Gold coins as for the thin slaves? they were cheap only 100 Gold coins!

 

But Garen doesn’t think much about this as these people will be useless and just become a burden for now.... he doesn’t even know if it was good to have slaves….

 

Maybe it was better to recruit adventurers on the inn…

 

This made him realize something why doesn’t he just recruit an additional adventurer? if they have one more person as strong as Anne then don’t it will be great?

 

But he doesn’t know if he will be lucky as he knew that Anne was special but not the others...

 

Well, maybe there are some, it will surely be hard to look for someone at the same level as Anne, or maybe they are just expensive to recruit!

 

He just walks straight out of the black market and goes to the inn to recruit one, but first, he needs to know if there is any price to pay to have an additional adventurer!

 

With that he looks around and found a slot for an additional adventurer, it cost 1000 gold coins!

 

As he has the money he adds it straight away!

 

Soon his gold coins were deducted by 1000 gold coins and become 2940 Gold coins!

 

With this, he can recruit one additional adventurer!

 

The next slot needs 10.000 gold coins but it seems not needed now.

 

Garen then confidently walked toward the inn and tap on the innkeeper!

 

This buffy old man then asks him “Oh you come here! Did you need an additional adventurer so soon? just tell me the budget!”

 

With that a text bubble appeared and he can put some numbers, with that he just choose all of his current gold coins as these numbers.

 

2.940 gold coins! Then he chooses to confirm.

 

Soon the old man start to think. “well-seasoned adventurers will not be interested in this but many newbies will go crazy, still I will choose some that was the best for you!”

 

With that, a few panels appeared and he can choose one of them!

 

[name: Adventurer 1 ]

[Job: Mage ]

[price: 2.500 ]

 

[name: Adventurer 2 ]

[Job: Warrior ]

[price: 2.500 ]

 

[name: Adventurer 3 ]

[Job: Archer ]

[price: 2.500 ]

 

[name: Adventurer 4 ]

[Job: Thief ]

[price: 2.500 ]

 

Well they were all were standard jobs so Garen not interested, seeing that Garen does not choose for so long suddenly the innkeeper say something

 

“Oh right, I forgot! If you have gems you can participate in this event!”

 

With that, the panel disappeared and a box appeared, inn keeper continue to explain, “Well it was for fun but I must say young man don’t get addicted to this! It can ruin your lives! Gems were precious and many cried after losing them all!”

 

“oh right I forgot to explain.. uhum so this box has cards inside, it was created with high-level magic so it will randomly spew out cards five times! you can pick one of these cards and someone that has its information inside will be recruited by you!

 

“only gems were accepted! It was 1.000 gems for each draw, kid remember my advice!”

 

The innkeeper was excitedly explaining this and still give him advice, but Garen sigh as it was a gacha system!

 

He is not good with this…

 

But this make him hesitate, one thousand gems was not expensive for him as he can get that much by waiting for ten hours!

 

Still, it will delay his time to get a manager….. he sigh and thinks about this offer….

 

But soon he decided to just try, a manager was not as important as one life right? who knows what will happen tomorrow?

 

So he relaxes his body, closes his eyes a moment, and pressed draw!

 

Soon the box starts to shake and even rotate a few times at high speed!

 

A few seconds later it stop rotating and spew five cards on the table! And five ??? mark card appeared on his screen.

 

Garen looks at these five cards and sigh, he just randomly presses one of these cards!

 

Soon that card turns over and he can see a photo and some description!

 

It was a middle age man wearing adventurer leather armor with a sword and shield, his description was

 

[name: Adventurer ]

[Job: Warrior ]

 

This makes Garen sigh and think luck was really bad….. but this makes him look at his current gems 2600 gems, he sighs and can draw two more times! He decided to try one more time!

 

With that the box starts to rotate again and stop, it spews five cards and Garen chooses again!

 

This time it was a young man with leather armor he draw a bow, and his description was:

 

[name: Adventurer ]

[Job: Archer ]

 

Garen sighed… he look at his gems and he can draw one more time, the last one… if this was another failure he waste so many Gems!

 

Indeed, he only needs time to recover this amount of gems… still, it hurt a bit right? it's like he wastes so many gems on gambling....

 

He start to think and sigh in the end he decided to try one more time! Gambling was really bad... if not because of his power to keep getting gems he will not do this…

 

The box rotating and spewing this time Garen looks at each card for a moment to feel if there is any luck today!

 

Soon he chooses a card on the most right!

 

When it turn over Garen can see an image, it was another young girl or rather a kid….. she have dark red hair and eyes, and she wore matching dark red clothing plus a dark red robe, her description was :

 

[name: Lila ]

[Job: Lava Spirit ]

 

This makes Garen look at her description a few more times, he don’t know if it was a high-grade job or not, but the job name was something else….

 

Did she the same as that ‘spirits’ race? if she is the same he suddenly got 10.000.000 gold coins worth of recruit!

 

But seeing her hair and eyes makes him calm down a bit, it glows but not as brightly as the one he sees before.

 

The old innkeeper was shocked when he see his card! “oh! Kid, you're lucky huh!? With just three tries you got a good one!”

 

“Lila come here your dad is waiting!” the innkeeper shouts.

 

But what he shouts makes Garen have a confused expression, whose dad? Where is he?

 

Soon a little girl in red comes from a door…. she walks toward them and looks at Garen with a pout “Dad you took so long to pick me up! hum!”

 

This makes Garen even more confused! When he has a daughter? wait he is still barely an adult in this world!

 

2