Ch 22 Selling Things
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garen soon sees his driver return, and they drive back to their mansion! When they returned, Lila and Anne were being dragged by Cindy, preventing him from stuffing the candy into his phone.... This was troublesome…

 

Garen notices his driver assisting other employees who are carrying numerous bags out of the car, He then takes one bag of candy and returns to his room to play with his old phone! He discovered that his gems were already 8.100! It only takes one full day to reach 10.000! It is still a hassle to bargain with each customer... And it was troublesome to restock every time!

 

So a manager was definitely required! In reality, there is a staff that can be hired for 5000 gems, but they can only haggle over the price and cannot restock... But now that his gems were nearly 10.000, it was better to wait another day.

 

Of course, Garen take care of his customer first when he looked at his phone, with four pikes on display and four people in line, he start to talk to them one by one and sold two pikes at the end! He replenishes the pike and even purchases eight iron swords to pass the time.... Well, bargaining takes up his time and makes time seem fleeting....

 

With that, he starts to tend his shop… Not long after it was time to eat, he specifically asked Anne to accompany him for a moment because he wanted to smuggle some candy! Anne come and bring in two packs of candy inside his shop and then she was summoned back to the real world, soon after Anne come out of his room with a paper bag full of candy!

 

It was for Lila… After meeting Cindy, she became very fond of playing with her, and Garen was too lazy to send it on his own... As a result, Anne was his choice.

 

After Anne is gone, he displays two packs of candy in his shop… as for the price? he let his customer decide!

 

Soon a young man comes in and looks at the iron sword and pike, but he suddenly looks at this pink small ball-like object he can’t help but ask the shopkeeper.

 

“Boss, what kind of weapon is this? it looks like candy.. is it poisonous candy ?” the young man can’t help but ask like this….

 

“And what is this wrapping thing? it can be see-through!” The young man noticed something unusual about this pack of candy... There's even one of each in this candy-like substance.

 

With that a bubble pop out and Garen can write a text, he just say that it was a candy….

 

“.. so you sell candy? how much is this ?” the young man asked, soon another bubble appeared on Garen's screen and he can write how much it is.

 

As usual, he writes 999.999.999 gold coins!

 

Of course, the young man found it as a joke “Well boss I know it's not that expensive.. so how about 500 gold coins ?”

 

Garen think for a moment… it was almost the same as the iron pike price! But he shakes his head and writes 10.000 gold coins!

 

The young man sighs “Come on boss it's not how to haggle.. how about 1000 Gold coins ?”

 

Hearing this Garen was stunned…. this price was rather expensive…. it was comparable with clothing that he sold last time!

 

But maybe there was a reason for this, remembering the word from this young man he can decide that it was the wrappings that make him want to pay more….

 

And he observe this young man in more detail, he use a leather armor set but it did not look like a normal one! It was not rare to use leather armor or rather most of his customer was an adventurer that use various armor and even bring weapons too, but this young man's leather armor looks much more sturdy than others and has some more subtle differences from normal ones.

 

He can conclude that this young man was rather rich!

 

With that, he still lowers the price but not so much to “9.000 gold coins” Hearing this makes the young man sighed.

 

“alright boss I am a bit tired of this thing so 5.000 gold coins that were my last offer!” the young man state his last price.

 

Garen nodded and click Accept! he was satisfied with this price! soon 5.000 gold coins were added to his account! while the young boy was happily going out of his shop….

 

And soon after other people come by, but they only buy ordinary iron swords and take a peek at his candy…

 

Soon he sold out all his sword and no other people buy his candy…. they only asked for the price and after that choose another thing.

 

But soon something else happened, it was a young man with modern clothing!

 

Well, it was the set that he had previously sold... well, despite wearing modern clothing, he wears a sword around his waist.

 

He takes a peek at Garen's candy but he can only sigh… the price was super expensive for him! He already tries to lower the price to 500 Gold coins but Garen does not budge at all!

 

The young man can only go out as Garen forgot to restock his swords…. so the cheapest in his shop was an iron Pike that cost 450 Gold coins….

 

In the end, another customer come in, it was a young girl, Garen now tries to look at his customer in much more detail.. it can reflect their wealth!

 

This young girl was a bit different from the normal customers, usually, they use coarse clothing or a full set of armor, but this young girl was not only use a dress she look beautiful too! She has blonde hair and golden eyes, she looks like a kind lady.

 

But still, she have a long staff with her, it seems she was a mage or something like that.

 

Soon her eyes were locked into strawberry candy on a table, she does not even walk close to that table and walked straight to Garen's character!

 

“Sir how much was that candy?” the girl asked him politely, hearing this Garen start to think!

 

Soon he states the same price as that young man “5.000 Gold coins!” the girl nods and directly accepts it!

 

“thankyou sir for giving me a fair price!” with that she picks up this candy pack and pays 5.000 Gold coins straight to Garen.

 

This makes him a bit speechless…. he knows she will be rich but this is something else!

 

Well maybe for him 5000 gold coins were many but for some people, even 10.000 gold coins were only tips….

 

With that in mind, he starts to think about how to smuggle some more candy!

 

Wait maybe he can smuggle some luxurious-looking item, with this he can attract rich customers!

 

But then he remembers something else.... in this game, there was only a village! And he is now in that village….

 

So who is this rich and noble-looking girl? where does she come from? or just maybe there are town or something near here?

 

Garen can only shake his head… the graphic seems real but in essence it was only a game…. maybe.. or it was the real world somewhere…. he doesn’t know….

 

Anyway, it appears that the more luxurious items he sells the more richer his customer will be! it is logical, if he thinks about what he sold so far like an iron sword, the one that comes will always be a pauper… when he display an iron pike his customer was more like a seasoned adventurer, as for the clothing set he sold before they were much richer... except the young man... it seems he still needs to be aware of lowering his price... he still not forget about that young man...

 

Alright, it was him that give in too soon so he let that young man get it dirt cheap… while the middle age man was rather fair as he want it for his son's birthday.

 

Err well he now feels that selling his candy on 5.000 Gold coins was a little lacking.. but then he remembers the girl's statement that he sell it at a fair price!

Well, he will not buy a pack of candy for 5.000 gold coins if he was an NPC…. as he is poor… he doesn’t know about rich people, even in real life they can do anything that looks Un logical or excessive for normal people… like a golden toilet from real gold…. anyway it was what he remembers on the internet in his previous world, what more this rumor may be fake too, who knows?

 

Soon he tends to another customer but forgets to restock his iron sword… again.... In the end, he starts to restock and sell it again!

 

He sells and restocks until late at night.... After dinner, he sends Anne and Lila back into their world, and when they part, Cindy can only part with a sad expression.... it seems they are so close now.

 

Soon he starts to rest too, but before that, he wants to look for something to spend on! Or rather he has 11.684 Gold coins so he can buy an item in that range and sell it again!

 

Soon he walked toward the blacksmith again and look for items that on the 10.000 price range, he only found out that Iron Pike was the best in this blacksmith!

 

He then remember that he just play this game for a few days so it was still on the beginner map… maybe.

 

As there is no map here but he believes that if he was a game developer he will set restrictions like this so people can focus on doing something like leveling up.

 

He can only sigh and try to think about something else…

2