Ch 26 Expanding
23 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now Garen places each type of furniture on a different corner so he wants to make a segmentation of his shop. He still left the table there, so now he can see his shop is getting a little crowded, after thinking and looking at his money he decides to expand it! He clicks on the land beside him and presses Buy it!

 

Soon the Village chief come again!

 

“Young man! I have so much hope for you and you do not disappoint me! Here is the land deed for that land, you can expand your shop now!” this village chief looks so happy that this shop growing.

 

And soon magically like any other normal game, Garen's shop starts to expand! That land starts to be covered with white smoke and soon as it disperses he can see his shop become larger! And now he can feel his shop a bit sparse but he does not buy any more shelf and just let it be for now.

 

Garen looks at an empty shelf, rack, and mannequin this make him starts to think, so he clicks on the manager panel and assigns him to restock some item!

 

Of course, what he wanted to add was armor from the blacksmith, a Potion from the alchemist, an accessory from the artisan, and a magic item from the magic workshop!

 

For armor, he buys the most expensive one, one set of heavy armor that have the price of 1.800 gold coins! It have a helmet, top and bottom armor, a bracer, and boots so it was five items which mean each item was 360 gold coins.

 

He expects it to have a 20 percent profit like iron pike 90 gold coins per piece so in total he can profit from 450 gold coins!

 

He let his manager buy one for display, as for potion there are some different categories, health potions, mana potions, potions that add effect even refreshing drinks can be found!

 

But this price was a bit more expensive, Garen already choose the medium health potion and medium mana potion, these two can be used to heal medium types of injury and recover more mana than the smaller version.

 

It was expensive as each one was 1.200 gold coins! And this makes him a profit of 300 per potion, almost the same as selling one set of armor!

 

From the artisan, he just choose a necklace it has the effect of slightly recovering mana! But it price was crazy it was he buy it at 2.800 gold coins! With that, he expected to profit from 700 gold coins!

 

The last item was from the magic workshop or maybe the mage tower ? as it was circular and tall… well anyway it was a place that was resided by a grand master mage… so it was related to magic of course.

 

He buys a magic scroll from there! This scroll can be used to summon magic that is sealed there after being torn open, this scroll was a magic scroll of fire which if used can throw four fireballs toward a target! And for the price, it was not as expensive as that necklace but still more expensive than potions! Each one was 1.600 gold coins and he can profit of 400 gold coins!

 

This fireball scroll looks useless as there was a mage, but one must know that everybody can use this scroll and it does not consume any mana! If this scroll is used in urgent situations it will be a powerful lifesaver! what's more, it was made by a grand master so it must be a powerful fireball!

 

He just let his manager manage it and as he has a problem with mathematics, even in the previous world he was bad with it! so he just let him report the profit of the day later…. Still, he has a lot of spare money so he tries to decorate this shop a bit more…. he looks at this basic wooden shop and decided to upgrade it to a much more elegant-looking shop! It is still made of wood but at least not look like a cheap shop that sells junk items….

 

This cost him 20.000 gold coins! And soon he add a bit more decoration like a new hanging lamp and such to match with this new wooden shop style! which cost him another 25.000 gold coins!

 

He'll keep the rest of the money for his manager to restock the items later!

 

After doing all of this Garen started to feel tired and starts to sleep!

 

The next day he just did something as usual! He look at the profit he made yesterday and found out he made a profit of 3.750 Gold coins! Each new item was sold a few times and made him have this much profit... He doesn’t know if his shop's appearance affects his customer wealth as it was too soon to decide anything.

 

As before he sleep it was already almost midnight so the customer might come just for a few more hours after that there will be no more.... While now in the morning it was only 8 AM, if a customer come looking inside his shop from six then at most he open this shop for four hours! it is still early to think about the appearance effect.

 

however, according to yesterday's report, It is already over 3000 so he can expect more than 15 thousand gold coins today! If there is someone that buys his candy then it will be on the twenty thousand mark! He almost covers half of his expenses from yesterday with this! Of course, it was only an estimate, he'd have to wait until the evening to get a more accurate report.

 

Garen looked at his money it was still enough for him to spend on something else, after thinking this time he didn't look for any decorations and focused more on his adventurer slot!

 

As long as he has enough gems he can draw again! Who knows if he found someone that more powerful this time? Lila was slightly weaker than Anne in terms of destructive power, but she is a long-range attacker so every enemy can deal with her well… So it is not a loss of gems, it can be said to be a profit! Of course, as Lila has some weird requirements it seems that if he uses gems some people will ask him something weird…. And the problem was he will not know what their requirement was before he pick them up!

 

Still, Garen look at his gems now as it was already more than two days he already have 5.000 Gold coins! With that, he can draw 5 times! If he wanted to he can wait for tomorrow as it will be 7 times at least. he will just do that later, for now, he just needs to open this adventurer slot by paying 10.000 gold coins.

 

He will soon have three adventurers, his manager was not included in this adventurer slot! it was categorized as an adventurer but did not take any space at all! The next slot required 20.000 Gold coins to unlock, making it twice as expensive.

 

This day there is something else that makes him a bit shocked.. when he gives candy and his daily necessities as usual a young man was stopping his car just as they come out of the orphanage!

 

This young man was fine it was not like his driver was blind and quickly step the pedal…. But this makes him almost thrown out! He was too lazy to use his seat belt and now he regrets that he doesn’t use a seat belt!

 

Soon he can see the young man, his driver already come out and try to argue with the young man but he can only hear a sentence. “Don’t ever think to use this to get back at me! If you are brave enough then let's have a duel!”

 

This makes him a bit puzzled he can’t help but think “Did this young man have some problem with his brain ?”

 

He can hear what this young man says next “This will be my last reminder! If you do this one more time then I will kill you!”

 

This confirms his thought this young man has a problem with his brain so he just let it go and opens his car window then says to his driver “Just chase him out!”

 

Something happened right in front of Garen's eyes, and this seemingly humble driver transformed into a ferocious beast! His expression was frightening, and his muscle was clearly visible... He did not injure the young man, but simply being stared at by this driver caused the young man to weave and eventually walk out on his own..... after this, his driver turns to normal and next drove with a smile as usual…..

 

Garen sighed it seems this driver was not only a normal driver but he did not think it was weird, he is a rich man's son now! So he observes his driver now, who is still the standard driver in his house, but he can see a slight difference from normal people, He has a faint scar on his neck and as he examines it more closely he realizes he is not normal...

 

Anyway, he thinks back to that strange young man. In fact, he has some kind of idea as this young man says the words "get back" which means they have a problem sometimes a go? Otherwise, he will not appear today, what's more, that arrogant way of goading makes his head muscle twitch as he feels some anger...

 

But he can't remember offending anyone recently... Only a police officer... uhum, he just let it go because it wasn't that important... What was important was that he smuggled twenty packs of candy as usual! But he forbids his manager from selling it for a few days because he wants these four candies to sell out first! Of course, if people asked and offered a rather high price, why didn't he let it go?

 

It's not like he can flood the market by selling it in bulk to one or two people! Except they sell it out again.... but judging by the young lady's appearance, she buys for her own consumption. So it was safe for now!

2