Ch 27 Exposed
31 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After arriving at his mansion Garen do his daily routine, he focuses on condensing the lava ball! After a few days, it was a bit faster than before but it did not have much progress! So Garen is unsure whether he should invest in this.... but if he says there is no improvement, he is mistaken because he feels some improvement, albeit a little...

 

And he doesn’t have any more activity aside from condensing his lava ball… What about going to school? He was wealthy, so it was not a problem for him not to go, right? Well, the main reason was no one told him to go back so he just stay at home and learn….

 

But after thinking he starts to worry about his future if he stays at home, he'll never have a girlfriend, right? He will interact with so few people that his friends will be few as well.... this makes him don't know what to do... he likes his current lifestyle but if he doesn't change it... well, maybe it will be bad.

 

And he will not consider taking over his sister's business.... Even though fantasy-like magic exists in this world it is still a modern society, so it is unlikely that as the sole male heir all of these assets will pass to him later.

 

Furthermore, everything will be his big sister's! because she is the one who builds it up! One will own what they work hard for...he doesn't want to covet other people's things, and if he wants to make a company he can just say it maybe his sister might let him take over a branch company to experiment with or even build his own! Still, he believes that life as it is now already sufficient! he doesn't have that much ambition, to begin with.

 

It was soon nighttime, and today's problem might just be that young man stopping his car while everything else went smoothly! And maybe this can be said to be a problem... While they are eating dinner, Rose asks him, "Did you want to go back to school? or did you want to keep going like this?"

 

Of course without thinking Garen says “ I will prefer it like this first...."

 

But Rose shake her head “No it was fine to do this for a few more months but in the end, you need to go to school, it seems you need to continue having a general knowledge lesson with Janet.”

 

This makes Garen puzzled a bit, it seems going to school was important! Garen can only nod as in truth he does not care about going to school or not, he just prefers his current lifestyle but if he needs to change it then it was fine too!

 

Cindy, Anne, and Lila only eat and watch….

 

Soon Cindy's voice can be heard “Don’t worry brother, Anne and Lila will go to school too! What's more, Anne will be transferred to your classroom, she can be your bodyguard too.”

 

Garen looks at Anne and Lila, who appear to be enjoying their food... and soon-to-be school life!

 

Their eyes were bright and looked interested in this topic…. Garen can only nod it was not a problem for him at all, he can ‘sustain’ their mana cost for as much as the earth is available… Well, in truth he doesn’t know but maybe they will stay here forever as long as he does not summon them back.

 

Finally, it was decided that he would attend school the following day! But he begs to be moved to the day after tomorrow... He wanted Janet to first explain more about his school.... Who knows that Janet instead of telling him about it tomorrow, she starts to explain it to him right now !

 

“Young master your Brilliant Star Academy was not a normal school! It was a prominent school that nurture experts! Even your sisters graduated from that academy before.” Hearing the word sisters Garen blink… he look at Cindy and it seems she was so smug!

 

“that right young master Miss Cindy already graduate from that school!” Janet nods her head and explains this.

 

This surprises him! And nearly burst out a few words! For example Was she much older than me? So she's my older sibling!?

 

Of course, Garen did not say anything but his face tells everything! this makes Cindy click her tongue “No I am a genius who awaken my power from childhood!”

 

This makes her smug a bit and raises her chin….

 

Garen can only nod….. he doesn’t even know much information about his own family….. he is just too lazy to do that! Cindy stop acting smug and take over this class “Alright I will tell you something, don’t be discouraged about this as each people was different… And it is important to attend this academy, if you have a good ranking you can attend a good university! And here you can learn more and more about this world, and its danger… brother this world was not peaceful!”

 

And Cindy continues to explain “So develop your shop well!” This makes Garen blink and he doesn’t know what she talk about... But she just shrugs and points at Lila and Anne “You forget about them..” This makes Garen almost smack his head! so it was 'that shop'.

 

Of course, they were the ones that leak this information! Lila and Anne were still oblivious about this… as they thought it was a normal thing… but of course, they know this situation was not normal.

 

Cindy sigh “Don’t worry it was not a bad idea to develop a shop in their world, it can even help you more and more!”

 

“I heard you can use their world money to buy items and it seems they can bring it to this world too! Can you let them bring some? I was interested in their technology!” When talking about weapons and such Cindy's eyes were glowing and she seem to emphasize bringing some items back soon…

 

Garen can only sigh and agree, but it seems Cindy is not done yet, “Brother you don’t need to smuggle some candy anymore… well it was a good idea but you do lack in cautiousness and preparation, plus your execution was not good enough… even sister Rose know about this! don't worry she already prepare a shop for you to act as a decoy, so you don’t need to visit any orphanage again and smuggle candy.” It seems Cindy finds it amusing to tease him about smuggling candy…. she can just tell him normally....

 

“anyway brother you are lucky we were different from another family.. just think about it as a lesson in the hard way, don’t worry about Janet she will never betray us, she was not human to begin with.” Cindy continues

 

Hearing this Garen nodded again he knew that his family still respect and love each other, maybe it was because there are only three of them left in this family, The proof was they did not do anything to him…. no not the current him but the former…. He was a bit of a scumbag but this sisters of him only dislike him for not doing something else…. if they want they can just cut him off! like kicking him out of his family, and maybe this was another reason he becomes arrogant as he knows about his great talent and his powerful family wealth.

 

But for the part that Janet was not human make him puzzled a bit…. and Cindy seems to understand this and does something that makes him open his eyes! Janet that eats beside him suddenly turns into another Cindy…..

 

This Cindy still wears that professional suit but different from what he saw before, this Cindy's height was the same as the original Cindy and not as tall as Janet that he see!

 

“ yes, it was my ability! I awaken clone Ability and with their help, I can learn many things at one time! And of course, it means I can learn many spells! And that illusion was one of that, hehe brother "Did you have a broken heart now? Janet was surely a beautiful girl!" Cindy can’t help but tease him...

 

Garen sighed it was not like he was interested in Janet, he was just pretty shocked as in truth he was being watched by his sister this whole time!

 

“right this sister Rose was a fake too…” With that, the Rose that he knew disappeared! And it was another Cindy….. Garen sighed.. he now doesn’t know if he was under a spell or not… but it sure is a good ability! He wonders how many clones she can have.

 

But Cindy now turns serious after she reveals this fake Rose… “In truth brother, our sister was…” This made Garen's heart throb a bit in truth, he didn’t have an older sister. or maybe it was just for a front and she had already gone long ago?

 

Cindy slowly continues “That our sister runs away with a man…. “ this makes Garen blink and soon Cindy can’t hold on anymore “Pft! hahaha! Brother, you are so serious!”

 

Garen face darkened but he sigh…. but what CIndy say next was something else…

 

“well it was better if it happened but in truth, she was gone long ago…” Cindy looks serious as she starts to sob….

 

Garen sighed…. but soon he can hear a voice “Well I am just kidding, pft!” Cindy laugh again….

 

Garen sighed again this time he almost exploded!

 

But soon Cindy stops teasing him “Alright brother I will stop, she really went long ago, two days ago she went to her office to take care of so many things and she will not go back home for some time! This makes me sad…”

 

And she says “ I am not lying right ?” Garen sighed again…..

 

But soon he can hear Cindy sigh… “Brother you…”

 

1