Ch 28 School
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cindy sigh… “Brother you really… different… at least you are more mature than before I am glad for you! So tomorrow you need to go to school to learn more things.”

 

“I am serious when I said it was important, aside from guidance and being noticed by a good university, being in school will allow you to join dungeons exploration too, you have that lava ball now so you can try to join exploration first.”

 

Cindy continue “Of course usually this dungeon exploration will be held on in a few months, they give their students time to digest their power after being awakened, and coincidentally yesterday was the day that your school hold an awakening ceremony!”

 

Cindy shrug “Of course you don’t need to as you are already awakened, I will help fill your awakening form and report your power as lava ball, summoning being from another world was not rare but summoning humans were different… you better keep quiet about it.. well I believe you already know about that as you try to hide that shop… just learn to do that more smoothly and perfectly..”

 

And from Cindy's explanation, this awakening ceremony was only held in his school as it was the best school in this city! Of course, Students in this school who are average can be the best in another school, That is why they spend so much money preparing resources to awaken their students.

 

What's more, it was not like they did it for free, each student will need to return it on a settlement after they can go to explore the dungeon freely!

 

And Cindy say another thing “Oh right brother I promise this will be the last, what I said about the academy was true and most people do that because of that benefit, but you? As a son of a white corporation will not be satisfied with just that right ?”

 

"uhum, what I mean is that you need to aim and look higher, dungeon exploration was easy because we have money and can pay your entrance fee whatever you want, but what we needed to do was attract and gather powerful allies! Being in the dungeon can help you see which of your classmates have good potential? and which have a positive attitude and personality. Remember that strong ability does not always imply their strength."

 

"Some people who appear to have the weaker ability can kill someone who appears to have the more powerful ability! Just like me! Did you know that the clone ability was rare but not unique? it's just I can develop it to this extent!"

 

When she says this she becomes smug again…. “even though each of my clones has 50 percent of my power but if I can create ten clones can you fight me? and in truth, I can create more than ten! what's more each clone can help me learn one spell at the same time don’t it make me have a wide range of tactics to kill a person ?”

 

“well sister Rose wants to let you know all of this school, friends, and so on naturally, but I think it was better for me to tell you this first.” Cindy shrugs her shoulder.

 

Hearing this Garen nodded but he still can’t say Cindy's clone ability was weak….. he want to say that his ability was weak! He can only regenerate mana faster!

 

But after thinking maybe it is still a great ability even though it looks useless if he can learn just one destructive spell even the weakest one he can use it to handle his enemy! imagine being barraged by so many fireballs? even experts will think twice about this…

 

of course, if he can attack first and hit his enemy... if the other party attacks him first he will die in a second, except if he can learn a shield spell and cast it on himself nonstop... well it seems to be a good idea too!

 

After hearing all of this Garen looks at Anne and Lila that keep quiet all the time…. “it's fine, don’t think too much, just make sure to hide your identity from another world.”

 

Garen doesn’t know if they feel regret or burdened but well he does not think much about this, as Cindy says his family was a rather normal loving family for a rich one…

 

Anne and Lila nod too and continue to play with Cindy…. he doesn’t know why but it seems they do not regret anything… but it seems there is nothing that needs to be regretted.. as what they said was the truth.

 

As usual, after playing around for sometimes they come to him to send him back into their world….

 

Garen still doing his best to learn that lava ball! And after he got tired he look at his shop profit!

 

When he looked at his shop he got a profit of 21.550 Gold coins! It seems he sold one candy this day!

 

Well, he believes if he did not place any restrictions he can sell many candies today but he doesn’t want to destroy the market just to have a short-term profit!

 

And twenty thousand mark a day is already enough for him! At least for now, he doesn’t think it was needed to do anything else as the most expensive item that he can buy in this village is still under the 5 thousand mark!

 

And he doesn’t know if he needs to change the map if he wants to have stronger and more expensive items, or craft it on his own!

 

He has some feeling that crafting was more possible than changing maps… but he doesn’t know if it is true or not.

 

Seeing that young lady with that exquisite clothing maybe there are town or city near here and this young lady just passes by and suddenly encounters his shop! But who knows right ? he never asked Anne and Lila about their world! Maybe Cindy is more knowledgeable than him if it is about that another world…

 

He needs to meet them and ask for more detail later!

 

Still, it was already late at night so he just sleep for now! As for drawing adventurers? it was better to do that tomorrow! With 7 times to draw he hopes to have a high chance to summon a great adventurer!

 

Soon he starts to relax and fall asleep.

 

The next day Cindy woke him up! “Brother it was time to go to school! Don’t forget what I tell you about!”

 

Hearing this Garen woke up and prepare himself… it was his very first time going to school, in this world of course... But soon he heard Cindy's reminder “ Brother summon Anne and Lila they will need to prepare to go to school too!”

 

With this he remembers they need to go to school too, he sighs as it seems he needs to summon them out every day.

 

Soon Garen and the others change their clothing and are ready to go out!

 

Garen and Anne were in senior high school even though it was not only learning about theory in this world they must know about monsters, how to survive, how to fight, and so on. Their uniform was rather cool with white as a base and a gold line to make it more elegant and the star badge as their school logo.

 

And Lila will attend elementary school….. her uniform was bright red and white combination… well Garen doesn’t know why she wants to go to elementary school.. even though she looks young she can skip class like Cindy, right?

 

But then she notices Cindy, who also wears a school uniform.... “ what? I said I graduated from your school, but that doesn't mean I can't attend another, right?" Cindy is displeased with his questioning look... This makes Garen don’t know what to say, it seems Cindy really likes school…. now they prepare themself to go! As their destination was different Garen and Anne will use a separate car from Cindy and Lila!

 

They soon drive toward a large school-like complex, which he can say because many students walk on the street and wear the same uniform as he and Anne, soon they park their car and go out, as he doesn’t remember the way his driver was the one that guides them to the teacher's office.

 

Because Anne was a new transfer student, she needed teacher assistance in introducing herself to her classmates, not long after they arrive at the teacher's office and the driver brings him to a middle-aged man who appears to be his homeroom teacher, this middle-aged man looks strict…. and muscular.

 

“Mr. William I will entrust our young master and miss to you!” Garen's driver said to this middle age teacher, Mr William looks at Garen and Anne, he then nods at them, he looks at Garen again and says “Alright it seems you have a better condition now, but don’t expect me to be lenient to you!”

 

Garen nods at his teacher as he doesn’t know anything and it seems his family hides the fact that he loses his memory! Soon they were guided by this teacher to their class!

 

The class was as noisy as he remembered it in the previous world... and as soon as this teacher opened the door, the class became quiet...

 

“Alright, now we have a new friend! So keep quiet! And you, you can sit anywhere!” the one that he pointed out was of course, Garen.... And he let Anne introduce herself!

 

“Now you can introduce yourself!” Mr. William said strictly….

2