Ch 29 Familiar young man
41 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Anne was a shy girl to begin with she was a bit nervous and stuttered a bit “ h..hi nice to meet you! I .. am Anne, please treat me well.” Despite her shy greeting, Anne was a beautiful and kind-looking girl who made many male students' eyes glow….. for some maybe this shyness was a plus!

 

And it seems the boys have a new target to pursue…. looking at this Garen can only sigh…. “well kids will be kids…” he just sits where there is an empty seat.. and it was in the very back…

 

Mr. William soon allowed Anne to sit, and of course, she sit beside Garen.... it just so happened to be one that was empty over there... from the look of this It appears that students in this world enjoy their classes... In his world, the one that empties usually at the front.... whereas here was at the very back.

Of course, Anne's seating next to Garen made some students envious... but given that only the back row was empty, they assume she chose one at random and that she was the type who was uncomfortable sitting alone... it was not weird.

 

But some students can see something else as Anne asks Garen “Boss so what we do now ?” her voice was small but of course some hear and some can see her leaning toward Garen and saying something....

 

Garen let out a sigh. "Sit down and listen to what our teacher said." Garen can only explain this because he has no idea how to explain school... In this world, he never goes to school and only knows school in another world, he doesn’t even know what is being taught here…

 

Soon Mr. William says "Now that all of you have awakened your abilities, we will segment you based on which abilities you awaken! First, we will divide it into two basic types, one was combat type and the other was support type, combat type was someone that awakens combat-related ability, and support for any ability that is not related to the fight, if you are confused as to what category your ability as you can ask me for guidance.”

 

"After that, we will arrange for different classes to ensure that we teach the right person as they have different goals, combat type was for the front line and will go to the dungeon frequently while the support type will depend on their ability, some will focus on learning inside the class and being taught to improve their ability, while some will support fighting type in doing dungeon!" That is why it was critical to tell us the truth as this will provide us with the appropriate material to teach."

 

Soon Mr. William divides the class into two… Garen and Anne were of course in combat class, after being divided only one-fourth of his whole class has fighting-type ability! seeing this Mr. William nodded he was not disappointed at all as he believe that every ability was useful, only the people themselves were useless….. They don’t have a good attitude to learn and improve their ability so they reap what they sow...

 

Soon the combat-type student was going to the training ground while the support type have class inside.

 

Garen and Anne were combat types, so they went to the training ground, which was massive and full of training dummies. However, the instructor who taught them was unique she was a female instructor with a scar on her eye, She look strong too.

 

This lesson was not only for his class but also for other classes. This is due to the small number of students who are awakened related to combat ability, so they will train alongside other classes.

 

When all student arrives this female teacher looks around and suddenly say “Alright now let me test your combat ability! I want to know who was the real man today!”

 

This makes the students nervous because they only recently awoke and have no control over their power! But, whether they are prepared or not, this test will take place right now! She appears to have a long list of student names and wishes to test their abilities! soon she says “Does anyone want to be the hero of the day? come here now! If not I will randomly choose one!”

 

This makes the students more nervous but suddenly a student raises his hand and walks proudly forward! Garen can hear some exclaim and whisper, and he feel that the young man was somewhat familiar but he can’t remember much so he let it go and want to see how this class going on!

 

Soon the young man walks toward the teacher and surprisingly another teacher comes inside with a monster! The monster was tied up and lifted like a bag…. this teacher was Garen's homeroom teacher….. Mr William, when Garen look at this monster carefully it was… well of course a goblin, a small and cunning monster.

 

The female teacher only says, "This is a goblin, you all should know that because it was one of the easiest monsters and commonly seen, however, do not underestimate it! Even if you beat it here, that doesn't mean you can kill it in the wild! Their strength was their cunning brain and a large group of siblings, so you all have an advantage here."

 

Soon the goblin was thrown in front of that young man! And what's more, it is already untied!

 

“Now young man kill it! if not it will kill you!” as soon as this female teacher said this the goblin that was thrown fell to the ground, it start to look up and run straight toward that young man as he was the one that it saw the first time!

 

The young man assumes a battle posture and quickly throws a punch! When the goblins see this it begins to dodge!

 

The student's eyes widened slightly as he did not expect a goblin to dodge! what's more, this goblin did not just dodge! it starts to use its claws and aim at this student's feet! The young student was not prepared and got injured! This makes his face twitch a bit… soon he distances himself but the goblin does not give him any space!

 

this goblin was already close to that student and its claw was right in front of the young man's face! But soon a hand grabbed that goblin's hand and throw it back! Mr. William who standby quickly ties this goblin again!

 

It was the female teacher that stop the goblin "I will give you an extra point for being the first fighter in this lesson, but keep in mind that they are more ferocious than this in a real battle! So use your brain rather than your pride!"

 

Garen, who was watching from a distance was taken aback... He did not expect a goblin to be so vicious! Aren't goblins typically low-level monsters? Even here, it's among the lowest.

 

He then remembers his first dungeon expedition…. why did it feel like this goblin was much scarier than Bullman? they look like cute cow now!

 

Garen exhaled a sigh. He didn't like fighting, and he wasn't very good at it... this make him think that tending his shop was a good way to live.... he could sell items from other worlds as his main product!

 

Soon the female teacher feel that one demonstration was not enough… so she call once again.

 

“Alright, next student comes up! You already see this goblin battle style so it will be much easier!” the female teacher said this in a relaxed tone but the student all gulped down…

 

After being called twice, no student appeared... but it appears that this teacher anticipated it and did something that perplexed the student, she grabs the goblin and throws it away! and it was where the students gathered! This almost makes them faint as this goblin had been untied!

 

Garen who looks at this goblin's trajectory soon sighs… he visualizes a lava ball and shoots it forward! yup, it was sent straight toward him... when the lava ball struck this goblin was only one meter away from him! It can't dodge his lava ball because it's still in the air!

 

This goblin was penetrated right in its stomach! It screams like crazy and falls! this makes the other students scream too! first, they were shocked second, these goblins that were struck by a lava ball started to fall!

 

A male student below it can’t react much and is almost crushed by this goblin! But Anne was fast enough that she grabbed this student's uniform and throw him back! Of course with her power his uniform was ripped and he almost look like a beggar now… Still, he safely lands after smashing a few other students on his flying trajectory…. well what can you expect from Anne's power? it was good enough they just have some bruises...

 

Seeing the goblins still screaming like crazy Anne quickly comes close and …. step on it…… Of course, there are some indescribable scenes here… the blood and gore make some students puke on the spot!

 

Anne blinks her eyes and looks at Garen… Garen can only nod… well it looks excessive but with Anne's power, it was good enough that she just explode this goblin and not with the floor…..

 

Both teachers were taken aback by this scene... Many hidden teachers were stunned as well, some had already revealed themselves and run midway, only to quickly hide again..... others were nocking their bows and unsure where to shoot...

 

they look at this young girl, she looks normal… outwardly she was kind.. and currently smiling and talking with another male student.. of course with blood still splattered on her shoes. and some of her uniforms were splattered too.

 

What's more, that male student was fine too in this scene he only have a disgusted expression on his face…. and he was something else he can react quickly and throw a spell and heavily injure that goblin….

 

they look a bit more like a professional adventurer than students….

4