Ch 30 Crazy Young Man
23 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In truth, Garen was used to this rather bloody scene after witnessing Anne and Lila fighting so many times... Even though it was from the screen it was still similar, only the smell of blood make him a bit uncomfortable… but he already smells it so many times in that Cowman dungeon so it was bearable.

 

Anne was a bit slow but still, she can feel something wrong with Garen's uncomfortable expression… soon she found some blood on Garen's uniform… “Ehehehe Boss I am sorry about that..” she says with a shy expression…

 

Garen looks at his uniform and sighs “It's fine, just be careful later…” Garen wants to point at some fainting student as they were so shocked by this scene but decided to just sigh… these kids need to learn about this bloody scene sooner right?

 

And he believe that was why this teacher just throw that goblin like that…. as for safety reasons? he can see many arrows being shot at some corner and some flash of light….. well it seems many teachers are hiding nearby and they are supposed to kill this goblin right in front of many students' eyes!

 

Well, it's mainly Garen who shoots at this goblin first, causing the trajectory to deviate and possibly so close to other students, and seeing Anne react quickly, these teachers decide to just try to stay hidden.

 

Soon the female teacher coughed “Right this was what will happen in the front line, blood, internal organs, and decapitated body parts were everywhere. and if it was not your enemy's blood and body parts, it will be yours or your friends! This was a lesson for you too, a weak mentality was a burden on the battlefield!”

 

Soon she let the student rest first, being shocked was not a good state too… she let some cleaning officers come and clean that spot… she even let Garen and Anne wash and change their clothes first! And of course, they make that first young student being treated for his wound, they let him not be treated for this long on purpose to see his mentality.. in a war wound was common and if you can’t even bear a small wound, it will be a disaster!

 

Soon the class continue as usual… with this world's magical product a small wound from that young man already disappeared and he can move normally!

 

with that, the class continues and today's lesson is mainly for students to be familiar with their abilities! Some student were still so shocked that their face was pale but this was for their future, and they need to know this soon, the teacher only show them what a real battlefield look like… thought accidentally…

 

Of course, Anne and Garen were called out as their performance stood out!

 

“you kids really something huh! So how many times do you go to the dungeon ?” the female teacher talks with them casually as if that bloody scene was nothing.

 

Anne when being asked honestly said “Um more than thousands ?” she can’t help but blink when the teacher look at her…. Well she can’t say anything more, she was not lying! In her world, it was a daily routine…

 

Garen himself was rather speechless… she is too honest… in the end, he sigh “Teacher, she is an advanced adventurer!” Hearing Gorden words Anne seems to remember something and shows a badge it has a sword and shield as a base and some information engraved on it, even Garen did not know about this, he just wants to use it as an excuse…

 

Seeing the badge this female teacher was shocked! As it was a silver badge! And from the serial code and craftsmanship, it was real! This make the teachers don’t know what to do… this young girl was on par with most of them… some of them even still only official adventurers!

 

Garen sighed again “She was my secret bodyguard so please keep it a secret for me.” in this world, Garen's status as a rich man's son was useful he can use this as an excuse, but if he compare his status with this school he was not that powerful as the principal was an expert adventurer! So with this headmaster's strength, he himself was on par with the whole corporation, what more each teacher was a powerful individual so Garen was nothing here.

 

But still, it does not mean this academy will make enemies everywhere and only do their best to teach students, the teacher can only nod as it was not a big deal, many rich people do that, and it seems that the female teacher was interested in Anne! “ alright but girl, did you want to learn some simple technique from me?”

 

Anne looks at her teacher and looks at Garen, this makes Garen remember she does not even know how to use a shield to defend herself! She have strength and experience but it was rough.. she only use brute force as almost all her enemy gone after one hit!

 

If he look at his game world dungeon it was only the cave and forest, he don’t know if Anne can only explore those two, if so then she was lucky! as she don't need any technique to crush her enemy! Or rather proper training, still she needs some training if she wants to help Garen more in real world.

 

This female teacher look at this small gesture and was interested in this young man, did his family raise this girl to be a bodyguard? In truth, it is not rare… as the rich still want to live in this world right? But she feel a bit pity that this genius girl was raised like that…

 

Garen sighed and nodded “You can do what you want to do, if you don’t want then fine too! It was better to try first, if you are not satisfied I will look for a professional coach for you!” Now it all depends on Anne… it seems she is a bit struggling with this… and in the end, looks at Garen again.

 

But Garen doesn't know that it seems his words provoke this female teacher!

 

“hum! Kid, did you think I do not qualify enough to teach her? I will show you how strong I am !”

 

With that with his own eyes, he sees this teacher walk to a row of training dummies and blow them with her bare hand! and yes it is not just one but a few! Her punch creates some wind and it still manages to shatter many more dummies!

 

This causes Garen to blink and wonder why he thinks this female teacher was similar to Anne.... "Uh alright." He wants to say something like, "Being strong and clever does not mean being a great teacher," but he decided to shut up as to why he needs to provoke this teacher more, It seems he needs to learn to control his mouth more…..

 

Soon after he can see Anne look at this teacher with a different gaze…. maybe it was the first time she see someone that similar, So the teacher ask "What about now ?" this makes Anne readily agrees! “thank you for your guidance teacher! I will try my best!” Anne quickly thank her new teacher!

 

“Good now let’s go!” with that Anne was kidnapped by that female teacher.. she does not even introduce herself until now.

 

Garen can only look at this, while Mr. William manages the class, they still need to continue the lesson right?

 

And so they learn to familiarize themselves with their power! And even Garen tries to learn to condense his lava ball faster!

 

He was lucky that he realized the monster's trajectory was toward him and prepared himself to condense a lava ball, however when he threw it, the goblins were already so close to him, and he needs to note that that goblin is being thrown from a long distance! If the enemy was close from the start he will die already!

 

Maybe the teachers already trained for so many times and measure the distance they need to throw as it was not so close and more like flying far away toward the back of the crowd…. it can make some calmer students ready themselves!

 

That is why Garen can still condense his lava ball and injure it, while he was rather safe, in gaming terms, his casting time was so slow but it was destructive! Well, at least he can see that lava ball stuck in the goblin's body and make a gaping hole!

 

Although his lava ball was not as powerful as Lila's, it was already good for a novice like him! he need to learn more about this.

 

Not long later Garen can see a young man walk toward him, it was the one that got injured by a goblin! When they meet face to face the young man says “Don’t be so proud of that! I just do not expect that goblin to be so cunning, if given another chance I will surely kill it! different from me you can just shoot at it mid-air, it does not even fight back! we are not in the same situation!” the young man continues.

 

This makes Garen nod “Yes yes.”

 

But his word makes the young man angry!

 

“I will show you later! Just wait!” Many people can be heard whispering as the young man walks out...

 

This makes Garen shake his head, well it was good for kids to be rather competitive this day, but that angry face looks familiar again…. well maybe he starts to remember something from his memory?

 

He quickly shrugs his shoulder and focuses on condensing the lava ball, as it was more important than this kid's play! still, that young man's word was true, so he need to have an additional backup, in the dungeon they did not know where the enemy will come from right?

 

So he needs to learn more skills! It was impossible with just his lava ball to fight in any situation right? maybe he needs to learn some more magic like a mana shield or something similar with that, a magic spell that protects its caster!

 

He doesn’t know if there is one in this world as mana shield was from games and fantasy stories from his previous world, but he surely believes there will be a similar thing as people or maybe spell caster still needs to defend themselves right?

 

So surely this kind of spell must be created too, he just needs to look for it.

 

3