Ch 31 Learning Spell
165 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

from what he know to learn a shield spell he either needs to make a contract with stronger spirits than Lila that know about shield spells like earth spirits but with his money, it was almost impossible…

 

The other choice was to learn it manually from a teacher in this world, he needs to ask Cindy about that later maybe she learns some, as for this academy? Perhaps some defensive spells will be taught later, he needs to look at their library or maybe the magic teacher.

 

With that Garen try the most reliable one, a magic teacher! Even if they don't want to teach him, they can at least point him in the right direction, right?

 

But as he doesn’t know who that teacher will be he goes straight to Mr. William! He look around and found out he was on the corner seeing their progress, These students already familiarize themself with their own power for a few hours, and now it was already afternoon!

 

Garen walks toward Mr. William and asks him "Sir, can I ask you about magic studies ?” he went straight to the point as he asks Mr. William.

 

Hearing this Mr William just say “What type did you want to learn ?” he was straight to the point too.

 

“it was something that can be used to protect myself, is there any spell like that ?” Garen say what was in his mind.

 

Mr. William nodded and say “Of course there are, it was the basics for a mage, you can learn it yourself in the library and I only recommend you to read and understand the content, when practicing you need professional guidance as it was rather dangerous for students like you, or you can simply wait for the day when there will be a magic class for a mage, as tomorrow we will divide it into a much more detailed segmentation of each potential profession."

 

Mr. William said that patiently.

 

Garen nodded and said, "Thank you Sir." He then walked out of the training grounds! In reality, the student was not limited to only staying here, as some people can learn many things on their own or in secret with their personal teacher and so on.

 

But instead of going to the library or looking for a teacher, he went to the toilet... and then he opened his phone!

 

To tell you the truth, he felt like this was the longest day of his life... Everything has been hectic since the morning... He then checks his shop for now, he looks at his gems and found out it was already 8.100 Gems!

 

With that adventurer slot already unlocked, he just needs to draw cards now! He wait for so long just to make sure he can draw many times… but soon he feel that drawing ten times in a row was better! Usually when playing games like there is that hidden system… when drawing for a certain time the chance was increased! Of course, it was just a rumor among the players... perhaps it was related to luck... and nothing about game mechanics.

 

still it is worth to try! He didn't have to do it right away as tomorrow was fine too! So he decided to wait another day...

 

And what he did was go to a magic tower himself! There was a grand master mage there so maybe if his character that walks there he can trigger some conversation like with the innkeeper, and he hopes there is the same mechanism as drawing cards... maybe learning a spell?

 

So soon after, he clicks on that tall and circular structure, and his game character walks directly there! after that, his character entered and saw a bright room, as one would expect from a mage's home, it was full of bookshelves and a strange cauldron filled with a strange liquid that kept bubbling....

 

He can see a wise old man stirring the liquid while reading a book... of course, the book was floating! When this old man hears Garen enter, he looks at him and asks, "What do you want to learn, young man?"

 

This surprises him a little... how can a game character know he wants to learn magic from him? After some silence, the old man can only say, "If you need items, your manager will be the one who comes to me, but now that you've come here yourself, it appears there must be something you want to consult!"

 

The old man looks at him and says “ I can feel that mana fluctuation and even without it I heard you recruit a spirit. Of course, you will make a contract with her! But I can feel you have a unique talent... So you must be interested in learning something from me!"

 

Soon Garen can see the old man swiping his hand through the air, and a few books fly Infront of Garen!

 

“I will let you choose one of these, of course, you need to pay for that!” soon a panel appeared and he can choose one of four books!

 

One was a book with a red cover it have a fire as a symbol and from the description it was a fireball skill.

 

Next, it was a blue cover with a drop of water icon, and it was for creating a water ball.

 

The third was a brown cover with a rock as an icon, it was a spell that throw sharp rocks!

 

The last was the green cover which was wind and create a wind blade!

 

But all of this was not what he wanted! At least he doesn’t see any shield skill…

 

Seeing Garen not choose for a long time the old man says “It seems you are not interested in this so tell me what you want to learn ?”

 

Soon a panel appeared and he can write what he wanted!

 

So Garen thinks for a moment and then writes “how to condense skill faster and something to protect oneself”

 

Seeing this the old mage nod “ I can give you some spells on this one but it will certainly be expensive.. “

 

Soon two books appeared, one was a white cover book and the icon was only a blue ball, the other was a white cover too but with a transparent shield icon!

 

The one with a blue ball icon is the mana circulation skill, which helps one to circulate mana more smoothly and thus slightly increase spell casting! The one with a transparent shield cover was, of course, to make a shield out of mana! It is not omnipotent because it only creates a shield in the direction he wants. Garen can hear the old man's voice again “Don’t be too impatient if you don’t know the basics it will be hard to learn the more advanced ones! And all of this was a basic one.”

 

With that Garen nodded in real life, but he was curious about the price of these books! Without having to wait, he can hear the old man say, "Mana circulation can be purchased for 5.000 Gems, as can the shield spell!"

 

Hearing this Garen sighed… well it seems he needs to choose between drawing a recruit or buying a spell to learn! This makes him hesitate… if he wants to learn to spell he can just look at the one in the school library right? it was free! And who knows if there is any skill that is much more powerful than this and easy to learn.... but soon he thinks about other possibilities!

 

As it was a game will he need to learn it one by one or maybe he can learn this spell instantly? did it only affect his character here in the game world or his real life too?

 

This makes him think about these possibilities! If by any chance it can be brought back into the real world then doesn’t he become a genius? he can learn to spell instantly! Of course, he needs money for that….

 

In the end, he can only try it himself, if he needs time to learn then it was fine he just wastes some time to gather more gems right? if he can learn instantly it was great! if this spell can be brought back into real life then it was the best!

 

With that, he chooses to learn one first! Of course, his gems were not enough to buy two at once…

 

Now he can't decide between a much faster channeling or a shield spell... in the end, he decided to try the mana circulation first after some thought!

 

He can kill his opponent first if he can throw a lava ball much faster! But, a shield spell was important too, still he'll just have to wait until tomorrow to learn a shield spell from the mage teacher! Or wait for his gems to be more than 5.000 gems and buy it from this grand master!

 

With that, he clicks on mana circulation first! Soon his gems were decreased by 5.000 gems and become 3.100 gems, after a moment he can feel something different!

 

first the skill book suddenly turns bright and was absorbed by his character! And soon after he can feel something surging from his phone and his arms it move directly toward his brain! After that, he suddenly knows much more knowledge! and more than that he understands this game world writing too! Like before he can understand them when they speak as it was the same as his language, so he can understand Anne and Lila's language as they speak to him normally, with this there was no language barrier.

 

But for writing, he can’t understand their words! Like the sign on his shop, he know that it mean Myriad World shop but it was written in an unknown language!

 

Now he suddenly understands it! And what's more, he understands why he was slow to condense his lava ball!

 

2