Ch 34 Company
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Garen's class was over, he promise Anne to see her on the training ground so he go there and see her and the other students still running…..

 

Their face already turns purple and pale.. but their body still running! He even notice who their teacher was… it was that female teacher!

 

“kids do one more lap! How come all of you have this weak stamina ? in the battlefield you will die in five minutes! Run! Run!” the female teacher shout loudly....

 

Garen let out a sigh... This was a barbaric method of training that was still required from ancient to modern to this advanced civilization... soon after that one lap was done with tears of joy!

 

“ Alright kids you can go home now! Make sure to get back safely!” She said that but the student still trembling on the ground with a bit of tears on their face…. After a few minutes of rest, some students begin to stand up, still trembling but force themself to walk home....

 

Garen soon spots Anne and picks her up and drags her... She's already so weak that she can't stand up straight! after a few steps, Garen doesn’t have a choice and lets her rest for now, he even goes out and buys mineral water for her to drink.

 

And he doesn’t know when but all students look at him with some resentment.. and hope… seeing this Garen sighed he got out and bring back a whole box of mineral water! He is rich so it is not a problem to buy something like this right?

 

Some students have some expectations but still do not go to him… maybe they are too shy or can't move....

 

Garen can only shout “Come! Free water! Free water!” With this, they begin to slowly approach him sluggishly!

 

“here! Take this.” Garen gives water toward them one by one, but soon he sees a familiar young man staring at him while laying on the ground not moving at all, It was either he don’t want to or can’t…. after the remaining student got their water, he came toward that young man and placed two bottles beside him!

 

Well, he just left after that while dragging Anne… she can walk now but need his help….. it seems she was forced too much by her teacher!

 

After bringing Anne to their car, the driver starts to bring them home, as usual with the help of two little girls Anne was successfully lying inside her room, Garen look at this and nodded, so he starts to take a bath and relax!

 

after that Garen starts to circulate his mana for a while but a knock can be heard.

 

“Brother I need to talk to you.” it was Cindy's voice, and with that Garen go out and meet her, what she talk to him about was his own company!

 

“Brother here is your company deed, you can name it whatever you like, and for money, we will allocate some funds every month!” Cindy said.

 

Garen nodded but soon he remember what he wanted to do when he is inside the toilet… "wait a moment I want to show you something, let’s get Lila here.” Garen then meets Lila and unsummon her!

 

Next, he let her equip a necklace of mana which can slightly help regenerate mana, bring one scroll of fire and the health potion, and mana potion!

 

She was soon summoned again, and she clearly looked rather burdened... She was small, but she wore a necklace and hug a scroll and two bottles of liquid.

 

but then when Lila got summoned Cindy's eyes were fixed on the necklace! “Wow! What was that? I can feel some mana flow from it!” soon Lila placed the scroll and bottle on the table and let Cindy have that necklace!

 

Cindy look at it seriously and mutter something and soon nod “This was a great quality item! It was the first time I see an item that can help mana regeneration!”

 

Hearing this Garen blink… Cindy seems to remember something and say “Item that has a special attribute like this was rare, they are usually found in the dungeon and can’t be crafted! Until now no people can craft attributed items!”

 

Garen nodded as he just know this, soon Cindy asked him a few questions “Brother did this crafted by humans? or maybe spirits? can you buy their formula and technology?”

 

Garen blinks but shakes his head, "I'm not sure if they'll let me buy that... It will be difficult I believe, as for the crafter... I recall she was a human."

 

What in Garen's mind was that blueprint was the main point of this game right? how come they sell blueprints easily? Until now he has not even found another one… well he never explore again so it was his fault.

 

But Garen says “Even though it was hard to get the blueprint they sell the finished item and it was rather common there, I can buy a few if you want!”

 

Hearing this Cindy nodded, it was as she expected who want to sell their livelihood? but it was good enough if they can buy some, “Alright, I want to have one and let big sister have another one!” Cindy tells him what she wants.

 

Garen nod and think, maybe he can bring one for himself too... he is a mage after all! With that, he buy four necklaces… one for him, the other for Cindy, Lila, and Rose!

 

He doesn’t know if Lila needs it but just maybe it was useful somehow, and soon they all wear one and Cindy will be the one that keeps Rose's Necklace.

 

Before parting Cindy suddenly says. “oh right brother” Cindy looks at him seriously

 

“Now it seems you need to decide what you want to do in the future, what do you really want? I know you still do not know many things and this can be done slowly but I want you to think about that from now, and just a little tip that school doesn’t have harsh requirements for you to attend every class!” Cindy blinks at him.

 

This makes Garen remember that his teacher was too relaxed… he can even buy a coffee, well he doesn’t know about that female teacher tho….

 

Cindy continues “Of course, you need to have a good score when there are tests later! And you know we have a bit special circumstance…”

 

Hearing this Garen nodded and understand… it was different from his old world, here what was important was strength, and going to school was not only the way.. of course, with the help of professional teachers at school and possible future connection they can be strong too!

 

But if they have a better choice such as a more experienced private teacher or well know a teacher from somewhere they can just sign up for a school and as long as their score is good enough they will graduate anyway.. and maybe make a few good friends and connections midway!

 

Cindy give him another tip “You can consult with your teacher first, I do that so much before and most of the time I was in the library or at home! just don't belittle this school too much, they are the best in this city after all!”

 

Hearing this Garen nodded again but he was different from Cindy… he is not a genius and in truth mediocre, so he can't just do what she did and learn on his own!

 

If not because of his phone he will not even summon Anne and Cindy! ... after thinking, it seems his game was more important than this school as it can give him strength for himself and his subordinates or friends!

 

But it can be done while he goes to school too… well maybe he needs to focus on his company in real live first.. if he can make so many gold coins with that company's help it will be easier to catch up with other students.

 

He does not even need to depend on school or other people at all! He can just bring his employee into this world and conquer it!

 

This makes him a bit fired up thinking about his future! So now what he need to do was to have his bodyguards….. if he make a company that stood out in this kind of world, doesn’t he need trustworthy bodyguards? even his family has that and so many… Garen looks outside his window and can see some people doing patrol… he doesn’t know why they need to pay for this many bodyguards….

 

But it is not wrong to prepare…. even in stories the one that stood out will be crushed! He just buying some items and doing small-scale business, but it will not wrong to start gathering his force as earlier as possible!

 

It was nighttime now… he look at his phone and see his manager's report, today he only sell one candy and make it to 22.300 Gold coins.

 

He has so much money now and he can spare some to buy a few slaves….. well he knows it sounds cruel but it's not like he will mistreat his slaves right?

 

So he starts to click on the black market! He soon was greeted by the owner that elegant-looking old man “Welcome welcome, what did you want to look for ?”

 

This time a panel appeared and he can write what he want, just like the time he had come here before.

 

Soon he writes something and clicks accept

 

the old man nodded and say “Oh it was rare, if you want a bodyguard you will pay that adventurer outside, it seems you want to have a secret bodyguard!” the old man then bring him somewhere.

 

Of course, this time it was not the slave's area…. this made Garen a bit puzzled… did the old man have misinterpreted his words? Soon they walk down toward a basement, where he can see many people fighting! and they are brutal…

 

Not only men there are women and children! What's more all of them have blood on their body…

 

The old man proudly says “Welcome!…..

2