Chapter 17
166 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            I was sitting while waiting for Delios called Gennaia. In front of me, there were some snacks and drinks for me. I looked around and it is really empty of white. Took a sip of drink in front of me, and some bites for the snacks. Gennaia appeared in front of me with Delios, with me still sipping the drinks. They walked to the table, each of them snapped their fingers and chairs appeared for them with different styles or patterns, especially on the backrest of the chair, each of it has a different kind of symbol, Delios’s symbol was like in the temple, but Gennaia was so unknown. 

            They took a seat on their chairs, their position was face to face.

            “Is the drink and the snack quite good to you? Because it’s from Delios.” Gennaia asked me.

            I saw Delios a little bit irritated about it, I just nodded while chewing the cookie. 

            Gennaia teased Delios “Is that great Delios? Finally a mortal likes what you have made, not like other mortals.” 

            “Shut it!” Delios said..

            “Right right, I just like to tease Delios, therefore I think I know why you are in here, but for ensuring, I want to hear from your own mouth the reason you came here.”
            I said “Your thing ‘dianoia’ is quite horrible and made my day horrible, I don’t understand which is real and fa–” 

            “Thanks for the compliments about it.”

            “I’m not trying to compliment you, *sigh* I know the woman that you showed to me when we first met.”

            “You only know? Not remember..” Gennaia snapped her finger. 

            The woman appeared in front of the table..

            “I know her, and her name..”

            “You even know her name, I don’t know ‘Dianoia’ will be working that quiet fast…” Gennaia was surprised.

            “Ainur Nala, that’s her name..”

            “How do you know her name?”

            “I read the diary from the hallucination that was caused by your dianoia…”

            Delio put her cup of drink, and asked “therefore, do you remember anything about her?”

            I was confused “What do you mean by remember?” 

            “You really don't remember a single thing from the hallucination you got? This is quite a problem…” Gennaia said. 

            I saw Delios was staring and frowned her face to Gennaia. 

            Suddenly Delios slammed her cup to the ground and broke it “You told me…that..your thing will resolve HER…, why ..does it not resolve anything about her?” Delios asked Gennaia with an unsatisfied tone. 

            “Shhhhshhhh, why did you ask about it? She is still here..”

            “I don’t care about it…I think I have found a way to resolve this…” Delios suddenly turned her face to me. “HEI YOU mortal, that woman..” she pointed her finger at the woman “Is you…simple..that’s where your essence should be..”

            After hearing that from Delios, I looked at Gennaia, she just put her hand to her face…

            I asked “Am I misheard about it? Or someone cares to explain it to me.”

            Delios said “WAHT! You still don’t understand, you…are…her…it’s simple…”

            I was still confused about it..

            “Let me explain it to her, you're just making her more confused..” Gennaia tried to calm Delios down.

            “Whatever, but I hope Nona doesn't find out about it..”

            “Well her own act is adequate for Nona to wake up…so in a short time or a long time, she will find out…and come to us…” Gennaia turned her face to me “What Delios is trying to say is that your real body is that woman..”

            I rubbed my own body, and looked at myself, “This is my real body, not that…If that is my real body, so whose is this body?”

            Gennaia explained “Someone’s body…when Cordelia Aurelius was pregnant, the essence of the unborn baby suddenly changed to something unknown, and this was unnoticed by us…we noticed that something was wrong after the fate of these 4 children were altered, it was you, and we saw something wrong with you…the essence was different, we seeked the real essence of it, and found it, this woman was your real body.. ”

            “So if that woman is my real body, what are you gonna do? Put my soul to that body..”
            “That’s impossible, because we can’t reach the real body…”

            “And why do you two tell me about this? Because there is no merit for you two from it, you can just be silent, and let me do everything that I want…”

            “That’s the problem…honestly it’s not my problem, but it’s Delios’ problem as the overseer goddess of your region..”

            “Therefore what’s the problem?”

            ….

            Out of blue, a scroll of paper in front of Delios.
            Delios said “You have made some problems in my report, that your actions have altered fate to other directions, especially in your directions..”

            “Altered fate? Me?”

            “Yes, for example, the 4 children you brought to your house like Gennaia said, when you brought them to your house, you have altered the fate of those children—”

            “Is that great? They have the shelter, they wanted more than to live in the streets…what’s the problem about it?”

            “That’s not your fate to help these 4 children…”

            “So whose fate is to help these 4 children??”

            “Let me see……..it’s the paragon of Nona to save those 4 children..”

            “And when will this paragon thing help the 4 children?”

            “About 3 years from now…”

            I was surprised “You mean, these 4 children will live in the street for 3 years and wait for this paragon to help them…”

            “Yes, that’s the fate of them…we can’t modify or alter it…”

            “You Goddesses are crazy and cruel, to let 4 children live in the streets for 3 years, where you have power to help them…and who is this Nona?”

            They looked at each other, after I asked about Nona..

            Gennaia the one said it first “Nona is the one who writes this fate to humans, basically she is the Goddess of Fate…” 

            “What do you mean about waking her up?”

            Delios explained “When fate flows like her writing, she will be in deep sleep, but when something altered the fate, she will be woken up by it….she will immediately fix it, by fix it, means something that you can’t imagine.”

            “So you two in here, want to tell me to follow her writing, not alter it..”

            They just nodded.

            “And why do you try to help me, to regain my memories from that woman’s body or life?”

            Gennaia said “Because it resolves the anomaly problem, and hope that you will follow the real fate of your fake body from your real memories.”

            “That's the body's memories, have memories of fate in this body, and hope for me to follow everything about it, that’s what you want………but what happens if I don’t follow any of that?”

            They immediately stopped from taking a sip of drink and took a bite of a cookie, and looked at each other…They were shocked and surprised about it “AH!”.

            “Don’t tell me you don't think about it, and don’t realize it??”

            They didn’t answer.

            I put my hand on my face “I don’t know that goddesses are so imbecile like this, what will happen to the world if they are this imbecile…” I stood up from my seat “I think it’s time for me to leave…thanks about the sign for my life..”

            Gennaia tried to say something “Wait wait wait!, before you leave, are you willing to follow the flow of fate from your real memory?”

            “About that…If I have the memory about this fate, I will try to follow that beneficial for me…and thanks for the treat, Delios, it’s quite delectable..” I immediately slapped hard to my own face…

            …

            ..

            In a moment, I woke up in the temple. Mother was standing beside the platform while holding my hand, father was waiting behind mother, while the others took distance from the platform. 

            “Aurelia, you woke up…” Mother said.

            “Yes I am…” I was slowly getting up…and sitting on the podium with my mother beside me.

            Father was slowly walking in front of me, after in front of me, he said “What happened in your sleep?”
            “It’s great…”

            “Did you meet someone?”

            “Yes I am…” 

            Everyone in the room was surprised and shocked…

            “But it’s better for all of you not to blindly follow the goddess..”

            I saw everyone tried to come closer at me, but they seemed afraid.

            “What do you mean you said, Aurelia?” Mother asked..

            “I thought goddesses are smart because they are divine, but after I met them, it’s not what I imagined…and still there is no clue from her” Where I met them twice…I looked at mother “I just want to go home because of this..”

            “Alright, Aurelia…it seems like a waste of time again, to go here.”

            Mother led me out of the temple. While mother was leading me, I saw the people from the temple were curious about what happened to me, and wanted to come closer, but father behind us was not letting that happen. They followed us to the front of the temple, and saw us go to the carriage. We left the temple without giving any explanation to the people of the temple.  On the way home, mother and father tried to ask me about what had happened in my sleep, but I just answered that I didn’t want to say it.

            After some moments later, the carriage suddenly stopped. Father asked the coachman what was going on, the coachman answered there were 2 women in front of us. Mother and father checked it out with 2 guards standing by. I stuck my head to the carriage’s window to see what was going on…I was shocked and surprised to see those 2 women.

            Uncontrollable, I raised my voice “AH!!” because I was shocked.

            Mother immediately came to me “Is there something wrong, Aurelia?”

            “Nothing…so who are they?”

            “They said they were wanderers, wandering to seek new knowledge..and it seemed your father took interest in it..”

            “Does that mean they will come to our house?”

            “Mostly…” 

            After the conversation between father and the 2 women was done, father was walking back to the carriage with the 2 women behind him. I saw the 2 women and was familiar with them. One had long red hair with orange eyes, while the other had blonde short hair with blue eyes. In front of me, they smirked at me. Father came back into the carriage, while the 2 women sat in the front of the carriage with the coachman. 

            I don’t believe they will come to me…

            On the trip..

            I asked father “Why father bring that 2 women to house?”

            “Because I think it will be great for the house, they can be your tutor, or substitute tutor for the 4 children, if mother is absent for them ... .And their knowledge seemed great for Sofia, to learn more about physicians in different views.”

            Of course they have that knowledge, because they are goddesses.

            “Is there anything in your mind about them?” Mother asked.

            “Nothing…If father thinks it’s beneficial for the house, it's enough to assure me.”

            Suddenly I saw their faces behind mother and father, on the small window between the coachman and the passenger, they looked at me with smirk faces…father and mother immediately turned back, and their faces immediately gone…

            We continued the trip home.

14