Harem of Saeculum: Rise of Man – Chapter Twenty-One
104 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rhonda and I met up with Grace and Kathy at the hospital. This building is essentially our base of operations for the time being. The four of us met with Mayor Wells and Sheriff Orkan, who were waiting for us in the hospital cafeteria. There are a few people with them who none of us recognize. They stand up as we approach their table.

"It's good all of you are here now. I like to introduce you to Rose Clark. The former Chief of Police. I'll introduce everyone else momentarily. For now, can you explain with you all encountered in the landscape beyond the town?" Mayor Wells said.

My attention turns to Rose Clark, an elderly woman in her mid-sixties. I know her. She is the former Chief of Police. My understanding is she will now assume her former role. There are more people I didn't recognize as well.

Rose Clark is a quiet woman with eyes filled with intelligence. She served as Chief of Police for over twenty years until I graduated high school. Despite her age, her appearance is remarkably youthful, not looking a day over forty-five. Her rosy pink skin is free of blemishes with no signs of aging wrinkles. She has a round face with upturned, vivid green eyes and straight eyebrows that direct attention to the center of her face. A pair of red-rimmed glasses hint at her intelligence and enhance her noble presence. Long dark brunette hair falls past her mid-back while she fashions most of her hair into a thick high bun atop her head. The woman's beauty is unmatched. She is a petite woman with prominent curves, giving her a ballerina physique. Her age and demeanor only contribute to her mature, femininely, curvaceous, thin silhouette. Her best feature is her short, snub nose and thin but pouty heart-shaped lips. She possesses moderate cheekbones with an angular jawline. I watch as she stands up to address everyone present. My attention turns next to her busty chest. Mrs. Clark's breasts are bounteous as they are round, mimicking oversized pears. Her height is average, but her legs make up most of her body. Her mid-torso is tiny compared to her wide hips and womanly thick thighs. She wears a navy blue pantsuit that only brings attention to her curvy body. It clings to her body as if she is in the nude. Her jacket can barely contain her breasts as her white dress shirt can't button up to her neck.

"I will act as Chief of Police for the time being. We can sort out certain details that we can discuss at a later date," Clark said.

"I hear one of you killed many of them?" a middle-aged woman said.

The woman is around the mayor's age and mirrors her mature beauty. She fashions her bright red hair into a flashy double bun with pigtails that drape over her shoulders. Her slender, oval, round face accents her monolid, sharp blue eyes. Checkmark eyebrows give her a confident appearance. I notice a mole under her right eye and another next to her slender, perky, button nose. The last beauty mark is to the left of her slim but plump round lips. She looks like a prominent politician. Her most noticeable feature is her high cheekbones and V-shaped jawline. The woman is wearing a red pencil dress with a red button-down petticoat, giving her the look of a wealthy politician. The pencil dress reveals her voluptuous yet thin Barbie doll physique. There is no questioning her hourglass figure. She possesses a voluminous, busty chest that her attire amplifies. Her waist is thin, while her pronounced hips are wide. Thick thighs threaten to stretch her pencil dress to the ripping point while her long legs are athletically slim. Everything about her is flashy and elegant. She has a patriotic pendant on her red petticoat and wears red closed-toe pump heels. Everything shows her status in society. She even radiates the same no-nonsense mood Rhonda had. The red petticoat hides a callipygian round butt but doesn't hide its prominence. Her attire clings to her body like the skin of an apple waiting to be peeled. The pearly whites around her neck shout she is a rich elite. She knew who she was and didn't care.

"Yes, I took out a few with careful tactics. The beasts are cunning. If one got into town, it would be devastating," I explained.

"City… you mean city. As the Senator of this territory. It's my responsibility to lead this Pineford City through this eerie crisis," the woman said.

"Senator??? Isn't James Row the Senator of this territory?" Kathy asked.

"I don't know who that is, but the people elected me," she said.

"Who are you?" Grace asked.

"Senator Constance Sinclaire. Don't you know who your territorial Senator is?" Senator Sinclaire said.

"It's a little complicated," another woman said.

The lady next to her wore a similar suit. This woman is also in her late forties, but age has not erased her gorgeous appearance. She is of equal height as Mayor Lisa Wells. Her porcelain pale skin reflects off the cafeteria lights, giving her a snowy complexion. A mass of long, thick, and wavy black hair drapes around her petite body like long robes. The woman has an oblong face that compliments black moon-crescent eyebrows that arch over her large, round hazel eyes. The black, thin-rimmed glasses gave her an aurora of intelligence. She possesses a long, dainty, upturned nose and plump, full lips. Her low cheekbones guide your attention to an angular jawline. It gave her a distinct beauty that intensified her captivating demeanor. The woman's bust is moderate but large, nonetheless. The tight blue pencil skirt emphasizes her broad childbearing hips and quarter-horse thighs. She wears a white blouse that stretches to the point her bottoms can't hold on because of her busty chest. Her genetics bless her with an hourglass body with athletic long legs. Sometimes, I wonder if the waters of every version of Pineford contribute to this phenomenon. Her hips are the deciding factor of how ripe her bottom is. It's a generic feature I rely on to distinguish women who are not from Pineford. I imagine the city she is from has the same advantages as Pineford. Only the most attractive women find themselves here in this world. The woman is modest, as her attire is the fashion any businesswoman would wear. She wore glasses that gave her a more intelligent look. Still, she is a politician, but more down to Earth.

"Let me explain. I am Governor Stacy Windhelm. Pineford-Rockdale is the capital of this state. My office is based here. Something extraordinary has occurred here. I don't believe we are in the world or worlds we come from," Windhelm revealed.

"Yes, that is a subject I think we should address now," Mayor Wells explained.

She nods to Sheriff Orkan. He stands up, making sure he makes eye contact with everyone.

"This situation has been known to many others, and I am aware of it now. No one can overlook the changes since we awakened here. To my knowledge, the people of Pineford are the first to awaken to this world. I think everyone is still in a state of disbelief. All the signs point to the fact that Crater Mountain Valley is still changing," Sheriff Orkan said, but the female Senator interrupted him.

"What do you mean?" Sinclair blurted.

He gives her a stern look.

"Here is what we know now. The changes were noticeable. The town I grew up in is becoming something more. Now it is a mashup of the towns, many I have never heard or knew existed. My deputies and police officers have confirmed that Pineford is not alone. We know now there are three new cities, Pineford City, Pinehurst, and the greater Pineford-Rockdale metropolitan area. Rockdale is the closest town to Pineford by twenty miles. As I mentioned before, I think everyone is still in a state of disbelief, and people need a sense of security. We don't know the reason behind our current situation, as it is still changing. An unknown phenomenon occurred that brought us to our current situation. Mount Pineford has grown in size beyond any scientific explanation," Sheriff Orkan explained.

He lets his words sink in before continuing.

"At this point, I know magic is involved. That changes everything we know about this world. Now, that is what I believe. Right now, we have no way of confirming this. However, an individual can. We'll get to that later," Sheriff Orkan explained further.

"It's clear we are all from different versions of the same place. That means everything we think we know is in question. We should move forward with that in mind," Windhelm added.

Sheriff Orkan nods at her.

"Thank you for clarifying that. Our world seems to change each night. At least, that is what the facts show. We know the amount of landmass around Mount Pineford tripled. The sheer magnitude of the mountain. Besides that, we have discovered three more bridges leading to the mainland. The length of the bridges exceeds the maps of the county. The size of Pineford lake has also changed," Sheriff Orkan said.

A third man sitting among the four people stands up. He is close to my age and rivals my height. Robust genetics bless him with a predominantly athletic, slender, and muscular physique. The man has the demeanor of a veteran soldier or MMA fighter. He may have served in the military or as a private contractor for many decades. His skin is dark brown with the consistency of dark chocolate. His face is square with clean-cut black hair, and he is shaven on each side, giving him a modern mohawk. The man has almond-shaped honey-brown eyes and black slanted eyebrows. The most notable feature is a large, distinctive Nubian nose and thick heart-shaped lips. Genetics blesses him with noticeable high cheekbones and a prominent square jawline. His fit condition is intimidating and imposing. He wore a black suit with a red tie, not the most subtle attire. Still, his hulking stature made him overwhelmingly noticeable.

3