Domirella: The Surreal Succubi – Chapter Forty-Four
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riona and Vincent stood ready at the doors. With Lythienne behind Asphodel and me, I gave the signal. The five of us storm out of the building. A group of Templars ran at us, attacking. I immediately took down four of them with wind bullets. In a matter of seconds, the others overpowered the rest. More comes from another building, the barracks. Almost two dozen of them. I fire multiple rounds, taking down as many as I can. The five of us engage over a dozen. We'd be in serious trouble if it wasn't for the disorientation. They were almost in a drunken stupor. Just as we neutralize this group, more come from other areas. This isn't looking too well. Suddenly, most of them are ordered from unseen commands to the front gates. 

 

We took advantage of the lesser numbers with ease. So much of the fort is in chaos, it makes it easy to take down those we come across. Things were looking like a success when an additional threat came into view. It was Adelard and a dozen men. I find it odd he isn't wearing the standard Dark Templar armor. No, his armor was crimson red, as were the warriors with him. An aura of complete uniqueness surrounded them. There was something special about this armor. There is a flow of mana into them that I can see. Mana from the surroundings is being absorbed by them. I felt an evil presence about them. Like Adelard, they aren't suffering from the effects of brainwashing and mind control.

 

My sphere returned, revealing that Nifu and Sissel were successful in the destruction of the magical device. Isa played a massive part in destroying it. All the other Templars around us dropped to the ground, appearing unconscious. Riona even collapses for a moment, but her recovery comes within moments. Abelard's composure changes. He draws his sword, and so do his followers.

 

"I don't know who you are, John Thomas, but you die tonight," Adelard snarled. "I should have executed you from the moment we captured you," she added.

 

"Let me eat this one…," Firosa whispered. Her voice almost startles me.

 

"These are no longer men. They are monsters…," Helena whispered with a hint of rage.

 

Their words fuel something inside of me. A need to kill this man crept into my mind. He was dangerous and could not be allowed to live. I suppressed those emotions. This was already looking like a fight-to-the-death situation. I don't need extra thoughts weighing me down.

 

"Get ready!" I said.

 

"He's mine!" Asphodel yelled.

 

She was on him in a flash. I can barely keep up with her movements. My foresight became a frenzy of blurry motions. There's no way I can predict what will happen. What is worse is how Adelard can keep up with her. The other red warriors are as fast as him. Two breaks in front of me. My chest seized up as a blade impaled my stomach, followed by a blade slamming into my neck. While holding the sword in my stomach with my right hand, I blocked the sword at my neck with my left hand. They put all their strength into ending me. Grinding my teeth, pushing past the pain. I have to get away from these two and try to use magic to break free. I haven't tried using magic without the revolver. 

 

I feel a sharp pain as the blade sinks deeper into my stomach. I should have fallen over dead from this wound. My body must heal faster now. That explains how I recovered after the first attack with that Anathema. I concentrate all I have in me on my right hand. Nothing happened this time. I must use a spell or something. With the revolver, it was crafted to do the hard work for the user. I think back to the basics of magic. A detailed description of spells was provided. There was one that came to mind. A combination of wind and fire is called Hot Shot.

 

"I call upon thy source of power, I order thee, rewrite the laws of nature, Cast fourth, a blaze of wind and fire to consume my enemies, Hot Shot!" I said.

 

A red magic circle appears between my opponents and me. A giant red ball appears, spinning with intense wind currents that shoot into both of the red templars. The force drove them into a building in a spectacular explosion.

 

I fell to my knees. I felt exhausted. My body barely has the energy to keep me standing. I must have used too much mana at one time. A chorus of yelling came from the gates. The reinforcements the others mustered charged this way. A wave of relief came over me. The red templars looked at Adelard. He and Asphodel were evenly matched. The man assessed the situation and signaled for his men to fall back. Then he did something I recognized. It was barely audible, but I heard those words. ‘Egressus Incognitus.’ Before my eyes, a breach opened. Big enough for a group of people to get past. He stood by as his men poured into the circular portal. The whole time, he kept his eyes on me. Just like that, they were gone. A pat on my shoulder brought out my surprise. It was Searl. He was smiling, almost chuckling.

 

"I can't believe you pulled off this crazy plan. You even got my sister and Rophalin back like it was another day. I can't tell you how much I'm in your debt," Searl said.

 

Looking at him now, he didn't look like a thug or criminal. He looked like a warrior who had finally found a purpose he once lost. The true Dark Templar extends a hand and helps me up. The Templars were also coming. Most of them had no idea what was happening due to their confusion. From Tranquility's Harbor, I recognized Captain Winters. He and his men helped many confused templars. Jobrac brought other soldiers I didn't remember. 'Are they adventures?' Everyone is here now. Even the church members were here to give aid. The mission we set out to do is complete now. I'm one step closer to finding Minah and Marie. Time to plan our next move. Adelard got away and revealed important information. The Dark Templars are being used. Slaves to someone else. These red-clad warriors are the true masters behind the kidnappings.

 

____

Two weeks have passed since we took the fort and rescued Baroness Arora Elvira Visigoth's daughter, Asphodel Elissa Visigoth. Countess Domirella has tasked me with rebuilding and reorganizing this fort and getting it up and running. Captain Winters and his men have been assigned to aid in that mission. Most of the adventures and mercenaries Jobrac Runehand brought have decided to join him. Even Vincent Kristoph has extended his services. Many of the dark templars have left to go home. Most did not join willingly. Of the few that remained, all have vowed to help Searl Ansfroi reform the Dark Templars. As requested, Doctor Spencer and Colonel John Rooke have relocated here. There's a wealth of information to go over here. They called it Fort Gray, but the Countess asked me to give it a new name. For now, we're calling it Fort Muria. The name Muria belonged to my grandmother. I had a great deal of influence from her. It only seemed natural to name something in this world after someone I know. 

 

A lot of other things are happening here, too. Lucianne, for one, has set up another inn. She's hoping to start a chain now that the Inn is ready at the manor. She's calling it 'Lucianne's Inn at Rottbrandt Mansion.' She plans to call the one here 'Lucianne's Inn at Muria Fort.' Its groundwork has already started, as for everyone else. I have them training every day with Sear, Jobrac, and Vincent. I'm also teaching everyone combat training from my world. Colonel Rooke approves my decision and is helping. With my alternate sister's unit and the units brought here from my world, we have thirty-two Pretorian Battlesuits. We're still short on pilots, but the Colonel is on that issue.

 

Doctor Spencer is still working on what he calls the projector. It should be able to open a breach. I also gave him the intel on a working projector from the alternate world. It didn't help much, but now we know it's possible. With things slowing down, it's time to find out how to put the mines here to good use. I've set up shop in the old commander's office. Knowing Adelard used this as an office makes me nervous, but it's clear of any traps or other issues. Running this fort generates a lot of paperwork I hadn't anticipated. The knocking came from the two vast doors of the office. It's still early in the morning. 'I wonder who it is?' The door opened moments later, and Toria and Tonia entered with Asphodel Elissa Visigoth. They surprised me with their more formal attire. Both wore matching blue medieval-style dresses. Neither were assuming their human form. The color blended well with their skin tone. For the vampire girl, it was the same. Her dress was a vibrant yellow that accented her pale skin. The three looked like a scene out of a royal court. 

 

"Good morning to you, Sir John Thomas, our friend Elissa has a request for you," they said together.

 

"Ahem, I want to stay by your side for the foreseeable future. As long as you are pursuing the criminal named Adelard," Elissa said.

 

"You want to kill him?" I asked.

 

"Absolutely!!!" she snapped.

 

"What did this man do to you?" I inquired.

 

Her reasons didn't matter much to me. Whether Adelard died or not was his problem. From what I saw that night, she was a formidable warrior. She could aid in rescuing Minah and Marie or anyone else we came across. I leaned back, waiting for her answer.

 

"Adelard is my responsibility. A servant of mine, or so I thought. His family served my mother for generations. Then, one day his house was massacred. It was thought that some enemy faction was responsible. But, in truth, he was the murderer. They died just to get me to come to Felicity's Shelter. He ambushed my guards and took me and several of my handmaidens' hostage. I want his head for his betrayal," Elissa revealed.

 

"In that case, you can stay. Adelard is yours if the opportunity arises," I said.

 

"You have my gratitude, and thanks for saving me from him. But, unfortunately, some of my handmaidens are still captive to these fiends. I will free them as soon as I can," Elissa said.

 

"That's one of our priorities. So, we are happy to have you on board," I said.

 

Elissa bowed and turned to leave, but Toria stopped her. "By the way, Elissa, you should show your gratitude by giving him a hug," Toria said.

 

"What? Why would I do that?" Elissa asked with a confused expression.

 

"Oh, it's custom in his world," Tonia said, jumping in.

 

'Crap, I see what they are doing.' I stood up, moving around the desk to prevent another situation. "You don't have to do that. It's not a big deal, anyway. I was just doing what I was asked to do," I explained.

 

"Nonsense, here in the Duchy of Venus's Cove. We respect other cultures. I'm sure Elissa will have no objection," Toria said, pushing her close to me.

 

"Well, that is true. So I see no issue with your custom," Elissa said, looking more puzzled at their insistence.

 

Before I could back away, she gave me a big hug. The force she put into it was intense. 'This is awkward, but I should return the gesture.' I carefully put my arms around her back, returning the hug. We hug for longer than I expect when something feels off. She senses it, too. A sudden burst of blue flames consumes her garments down to the last fiber. The vampire jumps back, startled at the fire burning her clothes off. In seconds, she was nude, revealing her gorgeous body. Her ample breasts hung jiggling for a few moments before reality set in.

 

"I see you've attracted yet another woman for your harem," Firosa whispered as if she were next to me.

 

"Oh my, this God-king ability of yours is quite scandalous," Helena whispered.

 

"Such is the allure of my husband…," Eelia whispered.

 

"Wait a minute! Who is this?" Firosa asked.

 

"Listen, we can discuss this later. I have more pressing issues than voices in my head," I whispered.

 

Elissa looked at me with eyes filled with a very angry menace. "Start talking right now!" she said.

 

"Oh, it's no problem, Elissa. You have been marked by a God King. No need to be upset. Our John Thomas has gifted you his power and blessing," Toria explained, smiling wildly.

 

"Those are mere myths. You can't possibly expect me to believe that," Elissa said.

 

The fact that she didn't care that she was naked in front of me caused me a different set of concerns. There, the runes were on her body, but they were different. On the others, they were blue. On Elissa, they were red. This was a note of interest to me. Still, she didn't seem to care much about these new developments. 

 

"Look, I don't know what you are into or hoping for. But I have no intention of being one of your conquests. If anything, I'll be the one to conquer you. Is that clear?" Elissa said.

 

"Um, quite clear…," I said as I was at a loss for words.

 

Of course, those two succubi were prepared for this, bringing her a new set of clothes. I wanted to know why they brought them yesterday. Those two are very clever and dubious. More knocks from the chamber doors came. Elissa was already dressed, to my relief, as Cathy, Lucianne, and I entered with Lady Penelope and two of her followers. Toria and Tonia took up residents with Elissa on the sofas by the window. The room was big and could fit over two dozen people in it. There was plenty of furniture, and it was perfect for a briefing room or conference area.

 

"We have a few requests for you to decide on," Lucianne said.

 

"Okay, go ahead, but why ask me?" I asked.

 

"You are the lord of this fort now and presumingly this area, correct?" Lucianne said.

 

"Well, I don't know about all that, but I am in charge of rebuilding and reorganizing this area," I explained.

 

"For the record, that means mother put you in charge as Lord," Toria revealed.

 

"Tsk, that much should be obvious," Elissa said.

 

"Who's the vampire hussie?" Cathy said coldly, putting her hands on her hips.

 

"Whoa, whoa, Miss Wells! Easy now! She's a friend," Tonia said.

 

"This human called me a hussie. What is that exactly?" Elissa asked, tilting her head slightly.

 

"Don't worry about it, okay. It means nothing," I said.

 

"Hussie means slut, whore, bitch, hoe…," Cathy said coldly. 

 

"I see… I'm going to kill you now…," Elissa whispered, standing up.

 

Within seconds, she was on Cathy, kicking her in the head. As she blocks it with her forearm, the red-haired vixen keeps it from hitting her. A burst of wind shakes the room.

 

"Just try it…," Cathy said.

 

"Hold on, Elissa!" Tonia blurted.

 

They both got between the two fast. Cathy had a burning in her eyes that was only matched by Elissa. 'What was going on with her?' She's been more and more aggressive lately. I heard she was a tank during the assault. Taking on a dozen of the red warriors all by herself.

 

"Cathy… calm down. There's no need to fight Elissa. We're on the same side here," I said.

 

"You don't need her… I'm strong enough," Cathy said, gritting her teeth.

 

"Who is this insulting human?" Elissa asked.

 

"She's from John's world…," Lucianne said. "Her temper is quite short at the moment…," she added.

 

Elissa looks her in the eyes. For a moment, they both stare each other down. Thanks to this new ability in my right eye, I could see their aura calming. From what I can tell, Cathy must discover new abilities like me. Her elegant red dress wasn't her style. It was too sexy, too tight for what she preferred. It wasn't too much, but I could tell. She even kept her hair in a different style. I know she's been training on her own. Lady Penelope broke the silence.

 

"I have a request, if I may. The Church of the Three God Kings would like to build a church here. This would be an excellent site for those who follow our beliefs. Lady Dalla Snezanna and Lady Zenevieva Jonna both agree on this decision," Lady Penelope said.

 

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed woman to her left was Lady Dalla Snezanna. Like Penelope, she was lovely and shared a remarkably ample bosom. Her white robes did nothing to hide her curvaceous body. The blonde priestess's hair was fashioned into pigtail loops. Lady Zenevieva Jonna was another blonde-haired beauty with green eyes. Of the three, her breasts were the amplest. Her hair was long, going to her ankles in a long, elegantly braided ponytail. The three garments did vary from the rest I have observed. 'Were they the leaders of the church?' Their request to have a church built here was reasonable. From what I understand, the Dark Templars destroyed the only two churches they owned. Building here would mean the bulk of their members would gravitate here. This would help with trade and commerce. A good thing for this area. 

 

"Very well, you may pick a location to construct a church. However, since this fort is barely developed, there is much room to improve," I said.

 

"Oh, thank you very much!" the three priestesses said, bowing.

 

"John… is every woman in the world after you because you are some God King reincarnate?" Cathy asked.

 

"Hold on there, Cathy," I stuttered.

 

A look of surprise came from the three priestesses as they straightened their poses and focused more on me.

 

"Y-You… You… you are a God King?" Lady Dalla asked.

 

"Glorious, our prayers have been answered! Finally, finally, a God King has returned!" Lady Zenevieva exclaimed.

 

"Tell us, my lord. Are you a God King?" Lady Penelope asked.

 

"He sure is! Thanks to us!" Toria and Tonia blurted, crossing their arms in triumph as if they were victorious. Each had their signature wide smile and mischievous sparkling gleam in their eyes.

 

They reveal their breasts in front of everyone. All I could do was cover my eyes. The three priestesses hurried over and examined them in great detail. I heard about getting a tome or bible before Lady Dalla hurries away. The excitement in their eyes was more than embarrassing. Cathy just folded her arms and gave me an angry look. 

 

"Look, this isn't my fault Cathy," I whispered.

 

"Um, huh, right," she whispered.

 

"Hmmm, let's just change the subject. Cathy came here to request that she become your official bodyguard. She insists on having this duty. As for me, I came to support her. Although I would like to act as a financial advisor," Lucianne explained.

"That's fine with me, but I have one stipulation. I want her to wear a suit of armor made out of Psytherium and Aletherium," I said.

 

"I've already had a suit of armor made with those specifications. It's ready for use now. So no more stalling. From now on, I go where you go," Cathy whispered, her eyes narrow, conveying a no-nonsense attitude. 

"Oh… okay, then I guess that's settled. I should have something similar done as soon as possible," I said.

 

"I already have a request put in," Cathy whispered.

 

"As well as a new pair of revolvers," Lucianne stated.

 

"Wow, you, too, have everything figured out," I said.

 

"Someone has to watch your back as you run around in this world. There's no telling what trouble you'll get into. Not to mention the hordes of hussies coming after you," Cathy said.

 

"Huh… don't you have a bunch of suitors now, too, Cathy?" Tonia said, popping her head up.

 

"I hate simps…," Cathy snapped.

 

"What's a simp?" Lucianne asked.

 

"Don't worry about that. It's nothing…," I said.

 

"Simp means coward, pussy, beta male, cuck, thirsty…," Cathy whispered.

 

"Oh my…" Lucianne said.

 

Again, all I could do was cover my eyes. Cathy was going full-blown dominatrix. I got the feeling things were about to get more complicated. Elissa was still eyeing Cathy.

 

"I have another request… how about I be your bodyguard instead. After all, you did rescue me," Elissa said. 

 

"What did she just ask?" Cathy snapped.

 

"If you don't like it, why not challenge me to a duel to see who is qualified," Elissa said.

 

"A good idea… I'd like to see Ms. Cathy Wells in action after what I've heard about her," Colonel Rooke said. 

 

'Shit, when did he get here?' Doctor Spencer was with him, and so were my alternate sisters. 'What were they doing here now?' 

 

"I think that's an excellent idea," Cathy said.

 

"Absolutely not! No, we are not fighting among ourselves!" I said.

 

"Son, this girl is quite the force to be reckoned with. If she is half what I heard, we must cultivate her training more carefully. On the other hand, if this girl is in any competition, she'll also be an asset. It's a win-win situation. You, of all people, should recognize this," Colonel Rooke explained.

 

"The human man has a point. I just want to test her strength on the battlefield," Elissa said, slightly smiling.

 

"How about making it two versus two?" Lucianne said.

 

"What??? You want to fight too?" I asked.

 

"Surely you only want capable people around you. I should be no different," Lucianne said.

 

"It should be five vs. five, Cathy, Lucianne, Lythienne, Isa, and Sissel vs. Elissa, Riona, Rophalin, Tonia, and Nifu," Toria suggested. "I'll be the match master. The first team to score ten points wins. Two points for each team member that is knocked out," She said, twirling her index fingers in the air while throwing her hands in the air, "no killing blows, no weapons, only defensive and healing magic,"

 

"Sounds like a good idea. This way, I can observe magic in real-time. The better we understand magic use in combat, the better," Doctor Spencer said.

 

"It's just a sparring match, John. We won't kill each other," Tonia said.

 

"You two planned this, didn't you?" I asked.

 

"Well, maybe, but it's for the best right?" Toria said, smirking.

 

"Whatever, get it over with. Remember, this isn't a death match," I said.

 

Everyone was in agreement. I really hope this doesn't turn into a catastrophe.

0