Domirella: The Surreal Succubi – Chapter Thirty-Five
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By morning, Jobrac signaled we were near where he told the nuns to hide. Ahead were several dozen Dark Templars. Searl made sure to cover our prisoner's mouth. The Knight ensured she'd make a ruckus, requiring Searl to rope her arms to her sides. He passed her to me, and I held her down as we crawled to see the Templars. Jobrac pointed to a cave with a boulder blocking its entrance. I got the drift they were in there. It didn't seem like the Templars knew that. Two caped Templars rode in from a clearing.

"Nald Fraurstaerr and Adelard, the Traitor... two Templars I knew very well," Searl whispered.

The men dismount their horses as a templar approaches them. The four of us listen in as best we can.

"Have you found the worshipers yet?" Nald asked.

"No, Sire, we are still searching. There's been no sign for three days," the Templar said.

"What about the party sent after the giant?" Adelard asked.

"We found the templars sent after them. They're all dead except...," the Templar said, hesitating to finish.

"Except what?" Nald demanded.

"The ordain sent with them hasn't returned. Therefore, Riona, the ordain's whereabouts are unknown, Sire," the Templar said.

"We cannot allow an ordain to fall. So take a unit and find Riona, Adelard. Then, the rest of you will return to the forward base in the northeast," Nald said.

"Yes, sire," the Templar said, running off.

"I'll bring the ordain back at once," Adelard said, getting back on his horse.

Our prisoner struggled to get the attention of the other Templars, but I wasn't having that. I held her tight as she tried to wiggle away. We waited in silence while the Dark Templars dispersed the area. They have a base somewhere to the northeast. This is valuable intelligence. There is a possibility that they will keep the princess there. I pin my prisoner to the ground harder. She's trying vigorously to make a sound. So much so that her bottom is pressing into my groin. The softness of her tush was unexpected, causing my privates to come to life. It pokes into the crease between her buttocks. I immediately feel her tense up. She turns her head to look at me with surprise. Her blue eyes were wide and confused. It took a moment to whisper into her ear.

"If you stop squirming, this wouldn't be happening," I whispered low enough that the others didn't hear.

To my surprise, she relaxes and stops struggling. This only causes my privates to grow larger and deeper between her legs. I could feel her thighs tightening around. 'Her eyes were saying, what the hell was I doing?' Or that's what I assumed they were saying. I kept her attention long enough that the area was now clear. The others sat up, and I pulled our prisoner into my lap. That only made things worse. Her peach sat atop my rod as if they were begging to touch each other. Her tone changed quickly to pure confusion. Jobrac took another look to ensure no other Templars were around.

"Good... they didn't notice the cave. Wait here. I will move the boulder and bring them out," Jobrac said.

We agreed and waited for the dwarf to do his work. The towering man moved faster than he appeared. His ability to move the boulder all by himself amazes me. Then he disappears into the cave's entrance.

"What about our prisoner?" Lythienne asked.

"I'll watch over her for now. Once we get to the city. We can interrogate her," I said.

She bounces as hard as she can on my lap. But, unfortunately, it didn't have the effect she was hoping for.

"Are you alright, John?" Lythienne asked.

"This one is trying to be difficult again," I revealed.

"We need to let the others know to avoid this area," Searl said.

His face was severe. He looks at Lythienne, and both nod at each other. "We'll send a message to the others," Lythienne said.

"How are you going to do that?" I whispered.

"I'm an elf, remember. Animals are my friends. I can send a message that way. Lucianne will know what to do," she said.

"Okay, I'll handle this one," I said.

"Shouldn't take too long," Searl said.

Jobrac exited the cave with several dozen people dressed in white and light blue garments. Robes of some type. They are female too. I counted at least forty, but more were trickling out. Once Searl and Lythienne saw he could see them, they went off. I aided the Templar up, and she bucked her bottom back into me.

"You know that's making it worse," I whispered.

She mumbled something from her covered mouth. I couldn't catch what she was saying, so I pulled her binds.

"You're a sick, perverted bastard!" she mumbled.

"You're the one grinding my crotch," I countered.

"You don't have to hold me that tight either," she replied.

"Then stop struggling...," I suggested.

"Do you have any honor whatsoever? I'm an ordained. It would be best if you were graveling at my feet," she snapped.

"Honeybuns, you're a brainwashed mess. I don't think anyone needs to be at your feet now," I said.

"Now you insult me after touching me?" she stuttered.

"Come on... I didn't touch you!" I countered.

"Then what is this?" she said, bucking my crotch again.

"Are you doing that on purpose now? Seems like you're the perverted one. You must be getting a rise out of all this," I explained.

"How dare you imply that I'm impure that way!" she muttered, stopping my foot.

"Ach... that hurt," I said.

Jobrac and the women were getting closer, so I covered her mouth again. She mumbled a few more moments while bucking my crotch before stopping. She didn't want all those women to see what she was doing because she tensed up at once when they arrived.

"These are the worshipers I spoke of," Jobrac said.

One of the women removed her hood, revealing a beautiful blonde-haired woman with deep green eyes. Like most women with her, she was well endowed in the chest department. However, the garments, like the rest, conceal much of her body.

"Lady Penelope Cathrine, High Priestess of the Church of the Three God Kings. This is my covenant. On behalf of my sisters, I would like to thank you and request you escort us the rest of the way, Sire," she said.

"Church of the Three God Kings?" I asked.

"Yes, we worship the kings chosen by our god almighty. They are his instruments to defend this world," Lady Penelope Catherine said. "It is our fate to bear their children and serve them in all things," she added.

"You have to be kidding me? That can't be right," I exclaimed.

"I don't know what this kidding means, but yes, that is our purpose," she said. "Ask this ordain. She knows of our ways," Penelope said.

I looked at her, then removed the Templar's binds again. "What she says is the truth," the Templar said.

"Why not free her from her bounds?" Penelope asked.

"Listen... Lady Penelope Catherine, right? This woman tried to kill Jobrac. I don't recommend letting her go now," I said.

"She may be a Dark Templar, but she is ordained. This alone means she is virtuous," she said.

"What do you mean by ordain?" I asked.

"The same reason that we serve our God Kings. She is special, as she is a bride-to-be," Penelope revealed.

"You mean this ancient god of the Dark Templars is trying to bring back?" Searl said.

Lythienne and Searl returned, completing their task.

"No, that is a misunderstanding of her purpose by the corruption that has taken hold in the Dark Templars," Penelope said.

"Nonsense, that is a lie," the Templar said.

"First things first. What is your name?" I asked.

"Ríona Zuzanna Sternarm, an ordained Knight of the Dark Templars," she said confidently.

"You've been brainwashed. Trust me, I know what that looks like. Everything you know is a lie. I can undo the brainwashing with time," I said.

"Lies! All lies!" she said, wiggling out of my arms.

She pushes me to the ground. She broke her bonds with a hidden razor. The Templar tackles me again, and we round down the nearby hill hidden by foliage. We tumble down uncontrollably for a long while. Then I felt myself go airborne and opened my eyes to the blue sky, spinning to dark blue. 'Shit, we're falling!' I hit the water with a loud splash, followed by a splash above me. For a few frantic moments, I fight to reach the surface. Finally, I break through, drawing a deep breath, only to see white waters rapidly approaching. Riona surfaces in front of me. I grabbed her, hoping we both made it through alive.

"Riona!! Hold on, those are rapids up ahead!" I yelled.

The next thing I know, we're tumbling over a waterfall. Then another waterfall. After the third one, I lost count. It was a miracle that I held on to the Templar through all that. I guess this left arm has an iron grip. I don't know if I blacked out or not. The banks of calm waters are where I opened my eyes. The girl lay beside me, unconscious as far as I could tell. Upon turning my back, the sun hangs low in the sky. By the sun's position, I could only guess it was afternoon. This must be somewhere farther upstream. 'At least we are closer to the city. This river heads towards Felicity's Shelter from the maps I studied.' I check her pulse just in case and feel no heartbeat.

"Fuck, she's not breathing," I snapped.

I got into emergency mode, giving her CPR. I'm not an EMT or medic but during the war. I had to provide CPR daily to save my fellow soldiers. Sometimes it wasn't enough. I wasn't letting that happen this time. Next, I gave her mouth-to-mouth. After a few more chest compressions, she coughs up a mouthful of river water. She looks at me for a moment before passing back out. I notice the smell of smoke and see ash coming from her chest.

"This again?" I whispered.

Another person is marked with those symbols again. 'How and why is this happening?' I take her chest plate off to confirm. The size of her breasts wasn't evident under this armor. She had quite a busty bosom. Like before, there were three marks. One under each breast and one just below the belly button. Another tattoo caught my attention. Above her cleavage was a symbol I hadn't seen before. I check my wrists, and it's not there. This one is quite different. I don't remember seeing it in any books I've read from this world. This is something worth looking into. I replaced her chest plate, but her undergarments were gone from the runes. My body felt banged up, but we'd need to move before dark. I tossed her over my shoulder again, reminding me of my bruises. Best to follow the river for now. Searl and Lythienne will know how to find me. They'll assume I will head for the city.

"Our clothes are pretty wet. Better get a fire going and dry them," I whispered.

I sat the Templar down near a small outcropping. After gathering enough supplies, I made the fire close enough to warm us. I still had some rope, so I hung my clothes over it, making a clothesline to dry them. Making sure not to put them too close to burn. All I had were two extra shirts and a pair of leather pants. I gave her the shirt and tried my best not to look at her body as I undressed her. She'd thank me later for not catching coughing pneumonia. Or, knowing her attitude, she wouldn't.

0