Domirella: The Surreal Succubi – Chapter Forty-Two
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Riona wakes a few minutes after they let her down. It surprised me they handled her with care. The two templars shared a few words with her. I couldn't tell what they were saying. Every now and then, she glanced at me. They were either confused about what she was saying or insulted. Isa came back to me first. Making sure she didn't get too close. Her eyes tried to decode if what I said was true. My poker face is compelling. I already fed false information to them at this point. It would be ten days before they figured out the truth. Knowing how far Nald was from here would add another ten days short of sending advanced riders. Considering the threat, he would muster as many troops as possible and march here. I planned on being long gone by then, and these two were coming with me. If I had to abuse these runes I have, then I will.

 

"Are you saying you alone swayed our sister ordain from our God?" Isa said.

 

"Yes, and I plan on doing the same to you two. How does that sound, honeybun?" I whispered.

 

She kneed me in the balls, causing an awkward but painful gasp. "How does this sound? How about you undo whatever you did to Riona Sternarm," she whispered into my ear.

 

"Whoa there, cupcake… getting that close to me might get you tinted too!" I said.

 

The templar jumped back again, clearly upset and embarrassed by my statement. Psychological warfare wasn't my strong suit, but it was working for now. They want to know what I did to Riona. To do that, they must interrogate me, which means they must get close to me. 

 

"What mischievous games are you playing!" Isa snarled.

 

"Well, if you want to know. It's going to require you to do the dirty work. No more lackeys to do the grunt work..," I said.

 

"Aah! Leaving us!" Isa snapped.

 

The other two templars saluted and left. Rophalin drew her sword again. She pointed at me, then to the man next to me. I got the idea of what she was about to do. This tactic, again, they believe we are comrades.

 

"You do know I don't know him," I said.

 

"Then you won't mind if we slit his throat right now," Rophalin countered.

 

"Hmm, that won't be necessary…," I said.

 

"Then tell us how you tainted Riona!" Isa demanded.

 

"I told you… I kissed Riona. After that, my runes appeared on her body. Whatever brainwashing was done on her started fading. That's the truth of the matter…," I revealed.

 

"Nonsense! There's no way a mere man like you could do such a feat. Riona chose to be an ordain!" Rophalin said.

 

"Like how you chose, right? So tell me… do you even remember anything before becoming a templar? Let me guess… you trained your whole life for this?" I questioned.

 

"Silence!" Isa yelled.

 

"Maybe you should check your bodies, too. You might have the marks too now," I said. "Only a matter of time after that before you, too, are tinted," I added.

 

An air of worry came across Isa's face. She looks at Rophalin, who has the same impression. In their minds, the idea was being turned upside down. There was a sense of dread in their hearts at the thought. Their attention is drawn to the unconscious man who stirs awake. Isa regains her composure and begins her interrogation of him. 

 

"Who are you, and who do you work for?" she said in a somewhat normal voice.

 

"Hmph… like I'm going to tell you a thing…," he said, sounding groggy still.

 

"Fine… as you wish," Isa said.

 

Rophalin slashes my lower chest. Conveniently cutting me where metal plates were not covering my skin. I winch at the sudden sharp pain from her cold blade. She made another slash beside the first, causing more pain. The man looks at me with that' Sorry dude, those the brakes.' stare. I can't blame him for his decision. He didn't know me, and I knew nothing of him. She started in slowly on a third cut when Lythienne stopped her.

 

"Please, Rophalin…," Lythienne said.

 

"Why do you protect this man?" Rophalin blurted.

 

"Because he helped me find you!" Lythienne said. "For five years, I have been searching for the only family I have left after they slaughtered our village. You are the only thing that's kept me going. Now that I have found you, I want you to come with us. Please, Rophalin, come with me, and we can start over. So can you, Isa. Searl has combed heaven and earth for you. He didn't do what they told you. I knew this to be true," she revealed

 

Isa and Rophalin show even more distress. Conflicting emotions are taking hold in their minds. Whatever that device is, it still has enough control to cloud their minds. I know Sissel and Nifu are close to finding it. They just need more time. I sneak a peek at Riona and hope she has something to sway them a little more. 

 

"What she says is true. I… I remember things about my past that don't add up. Memories that tell a different story. I had a family that loved me… I'm sure it's the same for you, too. John Thomas didn't taint me. He set me free from the chains of bondage. The Dark Templars have been enslaved," Riona explained.

 

"This… this can't be true. Our God would not allow us to be enslaved…," Rophalin said.

 

"Unless this God of yours isn't what he pretends to be. I can help you see the truth. You know what to do. If this God is powerful as you think. Not even me can break his blessing on you," I said.

 

"You expect us to kiss you like it's nothing?" Isa snapped.

 

"If you want to find out if what I say is true, then yes. I mean, that's the only way I know of other than you getting naked or going farther," I admitted.

 

"W-Wh-What.. what? You mean having mating with you?" Isa mumbled.

 

"I wasn't going to bring it up…," I countered.

 

"Then it's true! You violated both my sister and Lady Riona!" Rophalin blurted.

 

"No… that's not what happened," I countered.

 

"You at least saw them at their most valuable..," Isa said.

 

"Not Lythienne…," I stuttered.

 

"Then you admit coercing them into removing their clothes?" Isa snapped.

 

"That's not what happened, my lady. My clothes burned off from the runes on my body…," Riona revealed.

 

The two templars looked at each other and walked to the cell's entrance, just outside hearing range. 

 

"Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" the man asked.

 

"My name is John Thomas. I'm on a mission. What about you?" I asked.

 

"Name is Vincent Kristoph. Believe it or not, I was just passing by when they arrested me," he said. "I'm an adventurer returning from a failed expedition," he added.

 

"Well, Vincent, we are getting out of here. How about I hire you to help me complete my mission? Trust me, the pay is worth it," I whispered.

 

"Sounds like a deal to me. I can get out of these shackles easy enough," Vincent revealed.

 

Isa and Rophalin came back into the cell. Their eyes were determined. One of them came close and unshackled my arms. I caught myself falling down. After being hung on my tiptoes for days, it was a relief. Although this felt like a brief reprieve. My wrist went behind my back, right back into more shackles. A jab to my back signaled for me to move. I hope Lythienne and Riona can act now that we have an ally who can escape his shackles. One stayed in front of me while the other poked me in the back again. I think there may be enough doubt in their minds. 'Will that be enough?' Brainwashing in this world is a mixture of primitive and impossible feats. Spells act as a cheat or shortcut to specific goals. Whoever is behind the corruption of the Dark Templars is planning something big. This raising of an ancient god is probably a means to an end. This is what I'm hoping for. 

 

____

They led me down a winding tunnel. 'Must be under the fort by now.' The path felt like we'd been walking for over an hour. At the bottom, a pair of immense doors lit by several torches. No one guarded it. A concerning sign. Isa opened the door using both her hands. From the looks of it, this door was heavy. In the end, it swung wide open. Inside, several people sat on pillows before an altar. A statue of a golden nude woman holding a pot above her head, looking up. As if she were waiting to receive something. The details of the figure are marvelous. She stands on her tiptoes in anticipation of fruits or a reward. It was as if her body was flawless. In the center of her forehead was a white diamond. I focused my attention on the people around me. One of them was Asphodel Elissa Visigoth of the Visio Aeternae; she is here. 'Well… I didn't think she was really here!' A white robe covers her body like the Church of the Three God Kings. This church is home to several other members.

 

The altar was surrounded by at least a hundred people. Many were templars, too. They seem transfixed by the statue. A nudge to the small of my back got me moving again. Asphodel was the only one whose eyes were not focused. No one else looked away except her. Her eyes drew to me. Up close, she was beautiful. There was something majestic about her long, ankle-length crimson-red hair. She has an attractive appearance with her bright red eyes, soft upturned nose, and sensual mouth. The fangs of her underbite were visible to me. Her mouth was agape, and I could see her body's heat exit. It was cold in here, yet these people wore nothing but robes. Even the templars who wore black garments were half-naked.

 

"Go to her…," Isa whispered.

 

"Go to what? The statue?" I asked.

 

"Yes…," Rophalin whispered.

 

I turned to see if they meant that to discover they'd stripped down to just robes like everyone else. They, too, were in a trance-like state. Similar to when I first saw Isa. With no other option, I went to the statue. As I drew closer, the statue seemed alive. After doing a double take, I cleaned my glasses. Neither my eyes nor my mind was deceiving me. This statue was alive somehow. Her eyes peeked down enough to not move her head. The statue's eyes were bright yellow, like the sun. Then I realized her skin was silverish. A snickering came from somewhere, but I fixed my eyes on the statue in front of me. 

 

"Hehehe, behold a Goddess no man is meant to see…," Firosa whispered.

 

"Beware John Thomas. This is very real. All your logic must be put aside for now," Helena whispered.

 

The being in front of me tilted her head more toward me. I felt the distinct feeling I was the first man this goddess laid her eyes on. My instincts told me this was not good for my future well-being. It was like the more she gazed upon me, the larger she became. Her hair draped down to the floor in a pile of golden threads. This statue is unlike anything I've seen before. The being's breasts are enormous, hanging elegantly on her chest. She has a shape that demands worship. The epitome of child-bearing hips and long, athletic legs. An hourglass form that no living being can compare to. Then, in a slow, sensual motion, she bends over until her eyes meet mine. Just inches away. All the while holding the massive jug about her in perfect form. Those eyes peer into my very soul.

0