Bloody Hands
571 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Author note} Huge thanks to 307Bookworm_AOB for becoming a patron! He is now given the noble rank of Duke!

As I have decided that every patron I get, you guys will get a bonus chapter.

Here you go!

————————-

I don’t have more time to think about it, I will have to save that for later if I make it. But now I have to focus on this. I am about 3 meters away, so I will have to try it.

The muscles in my legs tighten, and I open my hands, ready for a grab. The man is still swearing at the woman, so I use that and the fact that he is distracted to attack.

I dash at him with full power to hit him in the ribs. He reacts fast, but not fast enough. His eyes widened with a surprised look and tries to get ready and hit me back.

As his fist is about to hit my face, I just connected my open hand with his upper ribs under his right armpit with a crunch. His ribs are broken and his strike fails as he collapses to his right side.

Before I even have time to think again, I jab my open hand in his throat. It passes right through and it appears on the backside of his neck.

Blood pours down my arm and his body, and I quickly drag my hand out of his throat. He stares at me with bloodshot eyes as he drags his hands up to his throat. Quickly trying to stop the bleeding.

He won’t survive another 20 seconds, so I walk away to the pond to wash the blood off my arm. What did I just do? Why did I kill him right then? I hadn’t even thought about what to do before my hand was inside his throat.

Sure, he deserves to die, but why was my instinct to just kill him right away? Maybe I should just leave it be, as it felt pretty good. The look in his eyes was so pleasant for some reason, and the feeling of penetrating his throat with my hand felt so good.

[Ding]

[Mission Completed, Reward: 50xp, Skill: Martial Arts Level Up, 5 Attribute Point]

[Hidden Mission Completed (Kill Your First Opponent) Reward: 250xp, Skill: Cruel Butler, Skill: Genius]

[Level up To Level 3, 1 Attribute Point Available For Allocation]

Level Up To Level 4, 1 Attribute Point Available For Allocation]

I stare in shock at the rewards as it pops up. Why did I get so much? Was the hidden mission worth that much? System show me my status.

[Butler System]

[Arken - Level 2 → Level 4 (0/250)

[Race - Half Arch Demon/Half High Elf]

[Affinity - Space] (Locked)

[↓Stats↓]

[Strength - 16]

[Agility - 14]

[Constitution - 19]

[Intelligence - 11 → 22]

[Mana Control - 5] (Locked)

[Mana Capacity- 5] (Locked)

[Attribute points - 7]

[↓Skills↓]

[Butlers Work - Level 3] (Passive)

[Cruel Butler - Level 1] (Passive)

[Martial Art - Level 1 → Level 2] (Active)

[Genius - Level 1] (Passive)

[↓Missions↓]

[Find out why your information was sold - Hidden Reward]

This mission might be dangerous, but I have to do it either way. Let’s see how I should add my attribute points, but first, System what do the new skills do and why did I get them?

[Skill: Cruel Butler, makes you have an intimidating aura around you when doing butler work where it will help. It was the reward for your first kill and your Arch Demon heritage]

[Skill: Genius makes you able to process information faster and improves your intellect. One-time bonus for skill is 100% increase in intelligence attribute. You got this skill as you had never used martial arts in an actual battle but carried it out perfectly]

Well then, time to add my attribute points. I have 7 attribute points and that is a lot. System should I add points into mana before the awakening or not?

[It is recommended to not do that and wait]

Ok, sounds good, then I will not do that. Let’s think about what could have been useful in that fight. I can always use agility as then I could have attacked faster and his fist would not have almost connected with my face.

Then let’s put some in agility and strength. Put 4 points in agility, 2 points in strength and 1 in constitution.

[↓Stats↓]

[Strength - 16 →18]

[Agility - 14 → 18]

[Constitution - 19 → 20]

[Intelligence - 22]

[Mana Control - 5] (Locked)

[Mana Capacity- 5] (Locked)

[Attribute points - 0]

I feel strength flowing through my body and it feels like my legs got more compact. I stretch my legs and try out new things, and they feel completely different. I can move them much faster and in ways I was never able to before.

It feels like I could take him by surprise at like 5 meters now instead of 3. Right, I look back over at the huge man laying in a puddle of red grass. As I make my way over to him, I think back to what he said.

My mind wanders to different possibilities to try and deny it. But there is one thing that is clear as day. I am about 90% sure that it was May. Nobody else knows I’m here and that even she said that.

Why would she do that, though? She has basically raised me, so I can’t see the reason for her to do something like that now.

There has to be something I’m missing. Just as I was continuing to ponder over it. I hear some rustling in the woods coming closer and closer.

20