1.00: SexEd for Little Girls, Part 1- Just the Basics
118 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Due to the mature content discussion and sensitive nature of this and the follow three chapters, portions of the content and discussion in the following chapters may be spoilered. This is to not expose undeveloped minds to the information presented, unless they themselves view such by their own personal choice. (I decided against spoilering any of this chapter itself because it's still on the mundane side as compared to what descriptions come next.) Be a responsible viewer, please; some of this will move toward extremely mature details. You have been properly warned; if you are too young for reading mature things, please move along to other stories.

"-you, incorrigible prepubescent lolita extrovert-"

That seemed like a lot of big words to her in the way the girl goddess spoke; almost the same way Bethany liked to shout things too. But she even heard big words in some of what Ben said, and maybe the other guy too. The other guy Cam- whatever, he explained the whole mess better, about how Nissy 'summoned' her, only he changed it to 'called' her here, kneeling to meet her eye to eye, and saying it simply.

He said, Nissy has her own world, and so she had to 'call' people to come live in it; but she didn't have enough patience to stick around after most of the ones she called to come here had already arrived. Some other people came as she was about to leave for her boyfriend's place, all but one she sent into the world without helping, but she didn't stick around to see this one last girl, her.

Nissy only said in a mad way, she was horny and couldn't stand it any more.

Horny, what was that, she had asked, hoping either one of them would explain this word she had heard before. Because Uncle Herb once said a thing like 'being horny makes you do things in the night when nobody sees you', and she remembered to be sure to do nothing at night so she would not grow horns. Was it like what she heard Bethany do in the night through the walls, Bethany breathed hard a lot and moaned until she finally would breathe more calmly. But the last time she heard Bethany make a noise she knocked on Bethany's door and asked if she was okay or was growing horns, but she only said GO AWAY in a harsh whisper. She then asked if Nissy being horny meant she is growing horns or something? Cam laughed so hard at that, and Nissy's face turned so red after she said it; but the young goddess did not say anything after then.

But Cam changed what they were talking about back into the last thing, he said the ones who were called just before her but before Nissy left, Nissy just said something rude or uncaring, gave them each some skill or ability to live with, and then forced them into the world in different places far from each other. Nissy had made the world from raw matter, but she did not have a sense of style, of the artistic; but so the world was still so very much not finished, not done yet. The world got just as little attention or care as the rest of the summoned souls did ― then of course Nissy would shout and holler, louder than Bethany would have-

"What the f- I never heard I had to care about those mortals! They are only there to help me graduate!" came out from the young goddess' mouth at last.

These words made the girl mad, somehow ― this same goddess who summoned and abandoned her, just got angry like they were forcing her to care about people and things?


Anyway. Now that Cam was helping her more than Nissy did, she could learn about herself too, by what those gamelike screens showed her of herself and other things. Her own status-

Name: {unnamed}
Age:
- Actual: 06 years 04 months 02 days
- Appears: 12 years 08 months 04 days (per survival modification)
Race: {unspecified}
Sex: {unspecified}
Abilities:
- hidden until self named or given a name
- hidden until race is selected
- hidden until sex is selected
Statistics:
- hidden until self named or given a name
- hidden until race is selected
- hidden until sex is selected
Condition:
- hidden until self named or given a name
- hidden until race is selected
- hidden until sex is selected
Skills:
- hidden until self named or given a name
- hidden until race is selected
- hidden until sex is selected

-but her status was not done yet. Because some of the words were saying, she had to choose something, to become a person.

"Um, is this, am I in a game, for real? I need to, select a name, race, and gender-"

She had done this same type of thing for some past game (if she half remembered it). A player had to create their character for the online game, and she sometimes liked to start a new character in a game, or start a new game on another server just to create and tweak an avatar. This much she learned by trying, and exploring, any game creation screens.

Something like this should be happening here-

SYSTEM EVENT: Your First Time Selection, Decide Who You Are.
The 'you' you see now, isn't necessarily the 'you' you might wish to be, or become. The system attached to you for now has determined you to not have a race specified, a gender specified, skills specified, and general adaptations for your new existence. To survive, you do need to choose these things before you can be finished and then be placed within the world itself (right now you are in a 'pocket realm' sort of parallel to the world you will be in).
1. Race affects most other things such as the body form, the natural abilities and skills suited to your type, and adaptability to your new surroundings.
2. Gender/sex affects mostly the future potential of whether you'll be a mother bearing children yourself, or be the father of children. Even if this topic is not something you wish to decide now; what is picked now will constrain your options down the road of life.
3. Skills and abilities and lore learned is affected mostly by race and gender; but also affects your choice of profession or career, based upon what you know and are capable of doing by these.
4. General adaptations come mainly from one's choice of race (and, to a lesser extent, gender) but extra choices of allowing for random chances to survive a variety of biomes or situations is always a help.

And so, the status gamy thingy was blocked from showing her, herself, just because she had no name, no race, and no gender? But she knew what she was in life, not in a game she played; she is a girl, a human, and ... well she once had a name, didn't she?

But coming up with a name was no fun; why couldn't she remember her own to say it? Then, it meant, maybe she should try the other things first.

"Race," she wondered. "What races can I be-"

SYSTEM EVENT: Select A Race.
The soul who has transferred into this world can become some other race; in some situations, the soul must pick a baseline race to become, before other aspects of their existence will come into play.
You, the user, have the following options of listed races to become:
- incorporeal and undead entities: eternal or long lived, but hunted;
- morphologic and formless entities: creatures who can alter shapes;
- humanoid: like human but of varied sizes and types (not monsters);
- monsters or beasts: more than just nonhuman (monstrous entities);
- customize: a great amount of variations exist, though at great costs.
The current races most adaptable for you at this time are:
- morphological: slimes, oozes, puddings, and more;
- humanoid: human, elf, goblin;
- monsters or beasts: beastkin (partial humanoid) + other creatures.
At this time, 2x benefits are given to souls selecting a monster race. Goblins & Orcs always receive 'Advanced Fecundity' as a racial perk.

"Pudding? Something like, what ... I would be eaten? No then. Not a pudding. But why would anyone be a slime?" she asked into the void.

And at once, Nissy's voice seemed to answer, from wherever the goddess was. "Yeah right, it's silly. But some people would like to be able to fit through any opening, to roll around and get places they otherwise could not. But in any case, what the others do not know is, to choose those 'morph' creatures means to accept a limitation on the intelligence. Not that I care what you pick, I'd rather be back on a date with my boyf- Um, nevermind. No I did not just say that Cam!"

"Hey I think I heard you say something like you wanted to be with your 'boyf-'. Now hmm, what could that be but 'boyfriend', you know? Do I have to call Ben back here or not?"

"Cam ― alright fine, if you don't tell on me then I'll sleep with you later, to compensate-"

"I DID NOT ASK FOR THAT!"

"HEHEHEHE. Well a girl goddess has to find a way to play all the angles too!"

"You little slut-"

"HEY!" the girl still stuck in her choice of race or gender or name shouted. "Nissy, I heard the grandpa guy say you have to properly help me!"

"That's right, you tell her-"

"But Cam I don't like you anta- an- ... what Daddy said a lot. I don't want you to make her mad either! Because she will take it out on me!"

To this, Cam's voice seemed to only give a low mumble of 'hmm' but Nissy took it up and replied.

"... well maybe I might; I got a lot to take out on someone, and I don't care who gets it-"

"Shut up, Nissy," Cam muttered.


Nissy held still, watching through her monitor the plight of this young soul. While 'she' still had her human form, in reality the being could be anything the mind of the former girl wanted it to become. It ... it would be nice to get this soul to be male, right? Then of course she could use it/him to get off ... and get out of here too. This might even lead into the 'escape clause' she'd finally bargained into her time of repentance here; and if she could only hasten anything to this soul's condition matching those things ... she'd be out of here before one could say 'goodbye'. First syllable even; when it got to the time of her release from here, she'd just disappear.

One first problem; Camembert was so damn harsh on her case now; she had to do something to sidetrack him, or divert his attention to ... well maybe even herself-

She kept touching her bared groin suggestively, inclined toward the other deity here; but Camembert only rolled his eyes at her and continued his 'tweaks' in the system console.

Yeah ... maybe she was 'horny'. But not in the way a goddess would fear becoming, 'growing horns' meant something else to a goddess-

It meant, losing your divinity or deity status, in favor of being drawn to these lusts or wasteful efforts, and accepting the demonic nature. But hey, she could stop at any time, she wasn't going down the wrong path. And even if she were ... eh.

Camembert was cool but firm to her still, but this one time called her a 'slut'. Well she may be; Nissy had never really wanted to do much more than copulate, to mingle her newly formed deific energies into another being. The boy she'd played with in her past life didn't care, and neither did she; though lately his mind seemed to be breaking from ... some reason? Nissy didn't know how or why, but their intimate hours did seem to grow so stale too. Darken never seemed to want to do it in the gambling domain any more-

She saw the girl somehow still only wore the tee shirt, the only thing taken with her body into this world of hers. It was shorter than the girl remembered, because for survivability reasons the girlish soul somehow got 'aged up' in apparent age to twice her actual age. How she did that, Nissy could not explain, and no sense asking if Camembert knew the answer either. But it seemed fun watching the girl tug at the tee shirt, to try and stretch it to cover the more private of places from being visible or exposed to the elements. Hmm; maybe something Nissy could use to either taunt or tempt the girl at a later time?

Oh look at this. The young soul somehow figured out how she could open the full race listing, and to focus on a type or subtype or race name in the list to bring out more racial details. First, the varieties of the small morphological creatures, the system showing small colored globes of gelatinous matter rolling around as an example. Nissy watched as the girl playfully touched at the slimes, feeling their strange goopy nature, even to giggle in glee with pulling or stretching the golden 'holy element' one.

Ha; at her opening a thing called a goblin, the system formed male and female forms of each ― a random assortment, dozens of both genders across all ages. Seeing them nude like this, the girl squealed and covered her eyes in surprise or embarrassment for having seen it, and Nissy herself chuckled.

"Hey girl, you might want to see some of those things some day," she called out suggestively. "Why do you close your eyes? Go ahead, take a peek at their bodies; they won't mind, they aren't real beings; touch them too and see if you like feeling their tiny things-"

"Watch it," Cam grumbled from beside her.

"But ... they're naked!" the soul of the former girl whined. "Mommy said it is bad to show our bodies to someone else like this! Bad to be naked in front of other people!"

"Oho, she's right but she was also wrong, so wrong," Nissy dared. She snapped a finger, bringing the girl/soul back into this space for a moment of conversation. "Open your eyes, it's just me and Cam here, you are back in this space."

Slowly, the girl eased her fingers from covering her eyes. Until she saw Nissy also this much naked-

"Put something on!"

"Nope, I want you to see this fine body-"

Cam pushed a button on his console-


The girl blinked. Here the young goddess Nissy first seemed to be here, naked too, but the next moment ― she had disappeared also. Leaving, only her ― wearing a once again large tee shirt ― and also Cam, who started to talk.

"I think Nissy won't take this seriously; but at least I will. So, yes, I do have some honest things to say about people being naked, and the bodies you might see as you mature ― which is why I 'hid' her from our view for a while."

"... I don't wanna see people naked if I don't have to!"

"Slow down. Let me explain; because to pick a gender, a sex, you must also understand this. First thought: most of the souls who get as far as you have, will already be so mature ... or have passed into their puberty. Did you have other siblings or cousins or something?"

"... yeah. Two older sisters, one in eighth grade and one in fifth; and plus one boy cousin in seventh grade. I miss cousin Tommy too, when he'd come over he'd pull me up and have me hold my arms around his neck, and then he'd kiss my neck a lot. Other than these, it was just Mommy and Daddy and me and my two sisters; though Uncle Herb was there a lot too-"

"From this context I think your oldest sister was probably most like Nissy, right?"

"... y, yeah."

"Did she ever, touch the place between her legs?"

How did he know this?

"Yeah, I was hiding at the top of the stairs because I heard a voice, and saw her reach a hand into her skirt and ... she rubbed herself while sitting on the living room sofa. It looked like she had an itch and she tried to scratch it, but why would she have an itch there? Mommy just came into the house from outside, from the kitchen, but told her to go to her room. Later Mommy had a strict talk to tell Bethany some things and then Bethany yelled a lot, things I don't understand. But I heard Bethany cry too in the night, and moan and mumble and then she breathed hard and finally then calmed down-"

Cam chuckled a little bit, but she blushed and pouted.

"Don't make fun of me-"

"Oh no not making fun of you; but what your sister Bethany was doing. Listen; the thing is, you have not matured, but your mind is still thinking in terms of the young child you were. As I said, just a moment ago; all or most of the people who come to us have at least matured to puberty or even to be an adult. But now you are here, not on Earth, and you have some growing up to do. What is more, the 'you' that you become in the world appears now to be twice your age of six years, more like a year or so less than this Bethany. Like a sister Bethany of a year ago, is what you look like in the world ― which is why the shirt does not fit the same there."

"I thought something happened to shrink my shirt-"

"No, no, nothing so strange. Just your apparent age is different. I will help you with this, as well as understanding the race and gender things; perhaps more than Nissy ever will."

"-o, okay-"

"So. One of the topics I see from Earth curriculum would be eventually to learn about your body, and human bodies, both boys and girls. The reason a young child, such as you were, are taught to not be seen naked in public or to not let someone see you naked at all for now, is based on respect for your own body and your privacy and the privacy of other people and their bodies. And the fact some adult people take advantage of some young children such as you are or were. Understand?"

"... so far, I think so. Like how Uncle Herb was told not to touch Bethany a certain way any more. But Mommy or Daddy would not tell me what that way was, or Bethany would only walk away if I asked. Why would there be a way to not be touched, and why would they not tell me what it was?"

"Er ... um ... well some things are so personal that- Um., forget it, moving on now, to another topic. But as you came from the life of a child, you could not stay a child if you were still alive on Earth; eventually you would grow to the age of your middle sister, to the age of your older sister Bethany, and in some few years later even to the age of your mom and dad. Well, not just in your body, but also the mind can grow up and mature in this time, both inside and outside; and what your sister Bethany was doing was-"

"Mommy said something like massa- masser, um, I don't know that word. But when she said it Daddy just walked off like he was mad."

"Well I do know the word, so does Nissy who I am keeping from here for a moment, so we can have this talk real proper like. In fact Nissy was doing this too ― not important in this second, but the important thing is, as you age to ... the age your sister Bethany was, both boys and girls will find it enjoyable to touch those parts of their bodies. You will too, someday ― regardless of whether you choose to be a male or a female ― as it is a natural point you will reach. It is not 'wrong' to reach such a point; this is what 'puberty' is, the maturing of the body as well as letting your mind adjust to the new things about you too. But parents see it is difficult to know their children are reaching this age, because they fear what if their children do those things without respecting their bodies, or the others they do some things of this sort with."

"Oh. Yeah I think Mommy said some things like this, the part I heard that night."

"Exactly. Beyond this, your selection of a race also depends on understanding gender, or sex. And even the things which boys and girls do with these body parts. No, do not squirm away just now, try to listen and understand. The fact you died on Earth and are here, is proof humans do not live forever, they eventually grow older and die; or as you did they also die very young. But one way to keep a population of any race from all dying away from a world is for them to reproduce, to make babies and help them grow as children into adults. This is the reason for two genders, male and female. If I am to say it simply: each gender has half of what the other gender needs, to make babies."

"So ... there's no stork, no creature ... who leaves babies at people's homes?" At his shaken head, she laughed in defiance at some past thought. "Ha! I knew cousin Tommy had to be lying!"

"This is a common joke, if not a misconception told to young children, to not explain the truth like I am. But no, no creature will put babies on peoples' doorstep or windowsill, or in bed with the mother or father."

"Then, how do babies get made? Is it ... this 'sex' thing, and the words my sister Annie tried looking up after Bethany told her to, and the things Uncle Herb said she might learn something new about?"

"Yes. It is also called procreation, reproduction, and a whole number of less proper words too, which I do not need to say. But sex is one common term used for the act, and also used to mean gender, too."

"Cam. Tell me. What is ... sex."

"Um why ― just so you know for now; or so you know for when you are in the right moment, and know what to do and not to do?"

"I think, the second one. But if it was only the first one, I would ask to borrow your computer and just look it up-"

"Sorry but ... you can't touch this. This terminal is not for your use; you could alter too many things in the world with this."

"Oh. Well then some kind of computer, or smartphone or tablet."

"This mortal world does not have those, because it is a world without those technologies. I think it's better to have a person like me to talk it through with, though. In such a topic which ends up being so touchy for some people, someone like me needs to put it all into a proper context. So, for your first few lessons in 'sex education', you have me. Until you are far enough along you can figure the rest out, ... with someone else."

"Just not Nissy," she claimed, understanding someone else might not be so good to talk about this, and both of them laughed. "But ... then sex has to do with the naked body, with boys and girls? And how can boys or girls only each have half of the stuff to make a baby?"

"Yes, nakedness or nudity might be part of sex, and very much so, in a big way too. Half of the stuff, hmm. How to describe it- Ah. So ... have you ever heard people talking about cells, and genes, and genetics? Or sometimes the 'gene pool'?"

She had to think a bit, as these were words she didn't hear so much, or, maybe not ever. But still, some thought did come to her on one word.

"I heard Daddy said Uncle Herb was Mommy's half brother, but he came out of the shallow end of the gene pool and that's why he couldn't get any good looks or smarts of Mommy's family. I don't get it; I asked how big a pool and how much water was in it for him to swim in or why would swimming in it be about his looks or smarts, but nobody answered me. Also I don't get why my Uncle Herb always said things about his third leg."

Cam smiled a little and sort of coughed; but she could tell, it wasn't a real cough, only something Daddy did at a few of the things Uncle Herb said while she was in front of them. And then, Daddy hit Uncle Herb on the shoulder for saying those things. But Cam seemed to not need to cough again, as he talked more.

"Save the third leg talk for later, I'll explain it then ... if you don't somehow figure it out by yourself. But for the gene stuff ― your body, all bodies in all realities and worlds ― are made of billions upon billions of cells in their lifetime; no, trillions upon trillions of cells for the most long lived or complex forms of life. Cells so small you cannot see one alone, except to use what you might call a microscope, a high powered magnification lens, to see such detail. But even within one cell is ... well it's like a factory, or maybe think of a marketplace, always busy, always active. Buying and selling of products or services; only the 'buying' is bringing in stuff to keep it alive or to store for later use; and the 'selling' is releasing the dead, dying, diseased, or inanimate parts of the cell to be taken away in your wastes. Each cell does not live forever either, just as a person's whole body does not live forever. But this is not a thing to fear; for in the normal course of life, cells are active, and one of their functions is to divide, and divide again, to replace what is lost from dying or pushed out as wastes."

"... wastes ... I ... pee or poop out my cells?"

"This is normal, it happens without you needing to do anything about this, the main point being, you continue to live by the cells always being replaced, and thankfully they do not all go through this death and divide routine all at once, or there'd be too much chance of the person dying for no reason. You actually only lose and then replace such a small fraction of cells per day, enough to be not even worth mentioning, except that it happens as a matter of course so life continues. No; do not worry over this, you are alright as you are, young child."

"... Cam, come on, tell me-"

"Back to a cell, then. The first cell which makes up a life, half comes from a male, a daddy, and half comes from a female, a mommy. This is also why the children are supposed to look like both of their parents, or sometimes more to one or the other; half of their very existence comes from each parent."

"Oh. Okay that I understand. But what is sex then ― how the mommy and daddy share their half to each other?"

"Yes. This is sex. The short description is, the male gives his half to the female, by them bringing their bodies together and having sex. It is both as enjoyable as it is practical. You have seen some women's stomachs get large? Well ... from the pair of a mommy and daddy ... the mommy is the only one who can hold a child in her belly, until it is time for the baby to be born."

"Eh, well then, what Bethany was doing was, not sex, but something about the horny thing, I think-"

"Bethany's body was likely in puberty ... maturing ... able to have sex, and receive the male's half and also to release her own half. But also at this point, Bethany found out how enjoyable it was to touch her body on her own and get excited at the feeling. Most people do say this is being 'horny' ― as in, horny like cattle that have horns on their head, when put in a mood they tend to do the physical things without thinking ahead or doing the smart things."

"Then if it feels good when Bethany did this, why did Mommy make it sound bad when she did it? Was it wrong for Bethany-"

"This has more to do with morality or cultural values in the private actions, than about sex. From the deities' viewpoint, it is, again, not a wrong thing, so much as ... something most people agree means they maybe should pick a mate to do the sex acts with, instead of on their own. For the other side, some people think to touch these body parts is a dirty act though; even this thought is not wrong, but has a certain truth for it. But what your sister Bethany did ― called masturbation ― is basically trying to get the same satisfaction or feelings of sex, but on her own. Boys do this too, if they are also so horny and do not have a girl willing to have sex with them. But another side of it, and perhaps one thing your mother may have tried telling Bethany ― was to warn her of going from masturbation, to sex with others, without knowing the consequence."

"Mommy said she didn't want Bethany to go out with boys so young. Like she did with Daddy, and how they made Bethany before they were ready. I didn't understand it until now; but I think I know why Bethany was so angry at Mommy and Daddy after this talk."

"And I'm starting to understand your fam- Ah no-no never mind me. But what you said ― this is why. Sex does not always mean the girl will end up with a baby, but almost always will result in this ... unless either of the couple, boy or girl, do something to prevent it."

"... um. I ... I think I also remember some things, those pictures on the wall at the doctor's office. They showed inside the bodies of the boys and the girls-"

"This is a subject of anatomy. Normally I would not tell you any of this, but leave it at the description of what came before this; but ... you are already so alert, you might figure it out on your own. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea, which is why I will describe and show this more-"

At his finger pushing a button on his keyboard, she saw a poster very much the same as what she saw in the doctor's office, right before her. In the past, she was sitting there, with Mommy holding her while she was hot from a fever, so she couldn't really focus on the poster but did sneak a peek at the picture just a small bit. Now, here, she looked close at all the details.

"Remember, I said both genders have half of the stuff to make a baby? For males, it's a thick fluid called semen or sperm. This semen is created in the boy's body, from these two dangling things between their legs, and stored there until time for sex. When excited by sex, or touch, or sometimes by the boy's own imaginations and thoughts ... semen is forced through this tube into the organ that is sticking out to the front of them between their legs, called the penis. While normally a boy's penis is soft or limp (to not draw unwanted attention to it), when the boy is excited it fills with blood and becomes large and hard, and ready for sex. The state of a penis being hard is called an erection."

"A p, penis-"

"Oh no, don't start to be like Nissy!"

For reference. NO CAM IS NOT A LOLICON OR PEDO. Just a proper deity trying to do a proper job, in a confusing situation. Should be self evident in how I wrote him.

3