Affiliation
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days after that incident I decided to call up a few of my closest friends to have a meeting at our usual hangout spot, I told them that they were handpicked candidates for my gang that I’m starting.

Many of them laughed and asked if I was serious until they looked at my face and realized that I in fact was. I then told them that they were free to leave and wouldn’t have to discuss this any further but the ones who wanted to join would stay where they were and allow me to finish.

Four of them said that it wasn’t for them and thanked me for thinking of them, but they wanted out and I respected that and let them leave. Now the others were still a bit iffy on it but decided to stay and I welcomed them.

It started out with 15 members and dropped to 11 including me. I explained to them that there’s been a recent rise of gang attacks coming in to the city and a lot of violent spike ups everywhere including at school, I also explained how I stopped both incidents, and that there were two occasions on which Imani, Kuro, and I were stalked by this new gang calling themselves the “Shadows” and they were recruiting elementary kids and I wanted to put a stop to that and all the other violent gangs out there.

Many of them looked up at me, eyes filled with awe and determination, others were ready to stand by my side ready to face what future challenges we’ll face together as a team.

“Okay this is cool and all but what’s the gang’s name gonna be?” Kuro asked.

“Oh, I’m not gonna lie I didn’t really think of that...” I responded kind of shyly.

Everyone started laughing.

“That’s good I guess, gives us all an opportunity to pitch in on what we want to call ourselves” a kid named Jashu pitched in

“You’re right, why don’t we all go home and think about it. I’ll make a group chat for us and we can brainstorm names there” I pitched out

They all nodded in agreement

“Sounds good boss. By the way, who are you choosing as your right-hand men?” Renji asked.

“Well, I was thinking since it was really Imani and Kuro’s idea, they’d be my right-hand men if no one objects.”

“No objection from me” Jashu responded.

“Me neither,” said Renji.

“I don’t care to be honest, I just wanna kick ass” Chu-chu said enthusiastically.

The others shrugged it off and were more or less alright with that arrangement.

“It’s settled then, I’m the boss and Imani and Kuro are my right-hand men.”

With that everything was settled, apart from the fact that we were a nameless gang and had no idea how to start or get our name out there. I believed though, that it would come soon, and it’d be meaningful to all of us, a name we could wear proudly and announce to the world.

+

   Nameless Gang

   Leader: Asuka Allen

   Right-hand men: Imani Kanata, Kuro Stephen

   Member count: 11

+

+

 

   ks_dropper: yo y’all come up with any names yet?

   Imani.Kanata: Nah I been doing homework

   ks_dropper: nerdy ass 😭🤓

   Imani.Kanata: shut up

   chu-chu: i say we go with Big Stompas

   hoesluvrenj: that name dumb asl bro 😂 we should take the name ourselves “Bounty Killas”

   asawithaw: ion really like that

   asawithaw: I was thinking something like “Cohors o Iustitia” its Latin for gang of righteousness idk we could shorten it too

   ks_dropper: i kinda fw it we could just get rid of the o and make it cohors iustitia and it would sound much cooler

   asawithaw: y’all agree?

   chu-chu: yea i like it

   Imani.Kanata: It could work yeah

   hoesluvrenj: yo ts fire id rep this

   asawithaw: aight that’s it then we’re the “Cohors Iustitia”

   hoesluvrenj: gn y’all

  

+

   Cohors Iustitia

   Leader: Asuka Allen

   Right-hand men: Imani Kanata, Kuro Stephen

   Member count: 11

+

 

The next morning, I woke up with a sense of justice in my heart but also fear because I could NOT tell my parents about this and I don’t know how it would affect my school or volleyball or even personal life, but I was determined to go through with this, I will fix this city and its corrupt gangs, and I will stop at nothing.

Next week is my last first volleyball match for the season and so I’m gonna need to prepare for that as well as tests coming up and gang stuff, so my life is gonna be very busy for the next week I hope I can survive.

0