Chapter 1: The Start of Something Truly Beautiful.
1.1k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fanfiction based on the Dragon Ball Z series, which is the property of Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation. I do not claim any ownership of the original characters, settings, or storylines. This work is not intended for commercial use and is solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended, and I am not affiliated with the creators or publishers of Dragon Ball Z in any way.


His attack ball streaked across the sky. The first thing to catch his attention was his dark skin. He sorted the influx of memories in his head as he tried to understand the situation that he was in. As moments passed, tears began to run down his face. They wouldn’t stop even after he wiped them.

The sound of a child’s ugly sobbing that slowly turned into laughter filled the spaceship. He placed his hand on the pod’s window as his laugh turned strange. Clutching his hand into a fist, the child began to explore his new body. His tail swished back and forth behind him at his command. He felt the life energy of the universe flowing within his body. At his will, a small ball of energy floated above his hand.

“I want to know which divine entity’s good side did I get on to deserve something like this.” He wheezed from laughing too long.

Hours passed as the young Saiyan child began to meticulously plan his journey through the multiverse. There were so many things to accomplish, but it was best to do it step by step. Many bad guys had the fault of being too impatient. A victory that could’ve been gained was completely ruined because they couldn’t wait. It wasn’t like he was in any rush anyway. Considering his race, the spaceship he was traveling in, and his current age, he knew it was near the beginning. He had plenty of time to accomplish his goals.

Eventually, the ball-shaped spaceship crash-landed with no injury or shock brought to the alien child inside. It soon opened, and he stepped out of the spaceship. He grimaced as he felt the sun mercilessly bearing down on him. In front of him lay an endless desert filled with sand, rock, and more sand. Wearing nothing but standard Saiyan armor, he was completely unprotected against the sun’s rays.

“Kakarot gets Earth, and I’m stuck with a planet like this to conquer.” He shook his head. “Might as well find me a source of water and get started on my training.” 

The young child jumped up into the air. Then came back to the ground on his feet. He scowled as he leaped back up. And then came back to the ground again.

“If a literal newborn can do it, there’s no way that I, a much older child in body and far older in mind, cannot understand how to fly.” He told himself.

It took half an hour of suffering under the sweltering heat before he finally grasped the concept of flying. He had sand everywhere on his person and sweat dripping from every pore, but a victorious smile filled his face as he flew across the sandy planet. Like a wet dog, he shook himself of most sand particles and sweat while flying, twirling, spinning, diving, and doing loops in the air. After all, flying was one of humanity’s longest passions. It was only when he traveled several miles away from his spaceship that he finally saw what this planet had to offer besides sand and rocks.

Towering cacti that rose like green spiky pillars from the ground, colorful fields of desert flowers that ranged from purple to green to blue to yellow, and deadly monsters from giant to small. Some of the monsters were no bigger than small lizards he could crush underneath his boot. In contrast, others were large enough that he didn’t even match up to 1% of their size. He didn’t know whether to call himself lucky or unlucky that a majority of the creatures were bigger and probably far stronger than himself. As a Saiyan and a person from a different universe, he knew the perfect way to take advantage of his race’s genetic traits, but first, he had to find some water.

It was impossible for him to train or fight on an empty stomach. He’d find himself dried up like a mummified corpse in no time if he was stupid enough to start his training without a reliable source of water and food. The food part had already been handled with so many monsters around. Now he just had to fly around till he found some water. He doubted these creatures could survive without some source of water. But then again, who really knew?

It didn’t take long for him to find a source of water either when he used common sense. There were these giant cacti and other vegetation around, but what did vegetation need to grow? Water, of course! To find some water, he began flying around areas with dense vegetation until he finally spotted a large oasis surrounded by greenery. When he flew down to the clear water, he finally managed to see what he looked like in his Saiyan body.

“I’m Kakarot?” He asked himself. “Wait, no. Kakarot’s skin isn’t this dark, but the facial structure is the same. A low-class warrior that looks identical to Kakrot… I’m Turles!” He realized. “Kid Turles!”

It was at that point he began to realize that if he was lucky, he would manage to get his hands on the seed from the Tree of Might! An incredible fruit that directly increases the power of whoever ate it several times over! Turles couldn’t stop himself from laughing as he thought about how quickly his power would grow once he got his hands on those fruits. He already knew the perfect way to train according to his Saiyan body, but with the fruit from the Tree of Might, it would only expedite his plans for unrivaled power! 

Turles grew over 10x stronger after taking a single bite from a fruit from the Tree of Might when fighting Kakarot in his movie. A single piece of the fruit allowed Turles to overcome Kakarot’s x10 Kaio-ken. Considering there wasn’t a limit to the number of fruits one could consume overall, Turles was very much looking forward to the future if he got his hands on it. It wasn’t stated where Turles got his hands on the seed or the fruit, but Turles wasn’t worried. He’d find it eventually since he did exist. Since he existed, so did the fruit.

On the off chance that he wasn’t lucky enough to find it, he still wasn’t too worried about it. It was just a shortcut that would help him grow faster. Not something critical to his plans. The Saiyans were potentially one of the strongest races in the multiverse, with few that could compete with them. Now take a Saiyan that knew exactly how to maximize their growth with knowledge that only he held. It was only a matter of when, not if when talking about taking over the multiverse.

Now that Turles had a source of water, it was time to begin his training. He turned his upper body and looked at his brown furry tail behind him, swaying at his control. Turles gathered his courage as he grabbed his tail and squeezed. Instantly, the pain paralyzed him. He could do nothing but twitch and groan from the immensely uncomfortable and painful sensation seizing his entire body. The tail was the source of a Saiyan’s true power, and having this be a glaring weakness was unforgivable to Turles.

The stiffing pain left as soon as he released his grip from his tail, and he felt back to normal in seconds. Turles took a second to regain his courage before squeezing it once more, but he instinctively coated his tail with ki, preventing him from properly training it. He cursed at himself before removing the ki, looking around at his surroundings for monsters and then squeezing his tail once he saw that the coast was clear.

This went on for hours until Turles felt his stomach growling at him. He put a hold on his training as he looked at the creature across the lake drinking water. It looked like a cross between a tiger, a snake, and a dragon. The lower body of a tiger, the head and neck of a snake, and the tail of a dragon. It didn’t look that appetizing, but Turles wasn’t going to be the first vegan Saiyan and resort to eating plants and fruit to survive.

Turles slowly floated up in the air and carefully made his way to the monster while avoiding its sightlines. When he made it directly above the creature, with it still drinking in the lake, he began flying down with all his speed. During his descent, perhaps the creature heard the sound of the wind above it moving differently and turned to look or something, but it was too late. Turles’s foot crashed into the serpent head of the beast, burying it into the ground.

As training for the future, Turles gave into his Saiyan instincts, Turles fought like a wild beast. Fully abandoning his mortality and only giving into the lust for battle. After burying the monster’s head in the dirt, he wildly smashed the top of its head in with his fists, with a vicious grin on his face. His fists were coated in ki, but even then, as a low-class Saiyan child, his power was limited. Turles wanted to kill the monster with just his first hit, but this thing was tougher than he thought. He had to expend most of his energy just to get the thing to stop breathing!

He crouched next to the unresponsive beast with its skull brutally battered and dented. Turles took deep breaths as he felt the warm blood coating his fists, body, and face. Looking around, he saw some materials he could use to set up a fire for the meat. He left the corpse where it was and began to gather dry grass, twigs, and sticks. His first kill in a new world, and he felt mostly nothing about it. Sure, it was just a monster, but still, Turles couldn’t remember killing anything similar in his previous life before. Actually, he couldn’t remember much about his past life. Huh, would you look at that… Oh well.

After collecting the materials, he dug a pit, placed the combustible materials on top, and soon dragged over his meal. This monster was far bigger than himself now that he took a closer look at it while dragging it over here. Turles was much more confident in his strength after taking down something that was probably around the size of a tiger when he was so small. He shot a small ki blast at his fire pit to make a fire. 

Turles started with the tail since it looked like the safest thing to eat first. He was sure his Saiyan biology would be fine eating the creatures on this planet raw, but Turles had standards. This was going to be the timeline where the bad guys won. And Turles didn’t mean win by defeating the good guys. That wasn’t true winning, in his opinion. 

There were so many ways the bad guys could’ve won if only they had taken the time to think a little. Have a little patience. Knowing when to kill and when to spare. How to properly use the universe’s resources and take advantage of them. Turles sighed. It looks like it was up to him to show the multiverse what a true bad guy should be like. After all, villains were his favorite type of characters before he arrived here. He had so much knowledge of this universe. If he couldn’t become the strongest, he’d be better off being erased by Zeno without the chance of being reincarnated.


Hey guys, loved dragon ball z ever since I was a child. Since I want to get serious about this writing thing, It would be inexcusable for me not write about it and show some of the love and care i have for this series.

33