STUB ANNOUNCEMENT
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Dear readers of Planet Ignis,

I wanted to let you know that I've moved Planet Ignis to Kindle Unlimited. If you haven't finished the story, let me know, and I'll gladly send you a free review copy.

If you have an Amazon account, it would greatly help me if you could leave a review for this book.

In case you want to check any of my other works, I leave you with a link below:

AMBYSSUS

In a world where humanity has hunted whales to extinction, forcing them to search for an alternative energy source, they discover sirenia, a fuel made from sea cow blubber.

When a mysterious flood disrupts the world's economy, strange events unfold. Constable Joey begins to see people around him behave oddly, especially his childhood friend Geoffrey, a successful sea cow ranch owner.

Join Geoffrey and Joey on a gripping journey of conflict and discovery in this alternative world full of intrigue and mystery.

HIDDEN CLASS:PACIFIST

Roth used to be a successful gamer with a short fuse and a nasty temper. All it took to send him on a rampage was to look at him funny.

But when his rage fits cost him his friends, job, family, and freedom, he realizes the need to change. After four years in prison, he leaves as a better and more peaceful person. But sins have a way of catching up with a man. Those who were hurt by Roth's rampages have planned a terrible revenge.

When Roth finds himself locked up inside the new MMORPG, AstroTerra, there seems to be no way out, especially because Roth refuses to hurt anyone or anything inside the game.

Hidden Class: Pacifist is a litrpg progression sci-fi fantasy story of how a man can achieve success on his own terms and without compromising his principles. Read along if you like mutant animals, special quests, hidden classes, and legendary skills.

0