chapter 8
222 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The feelings that arrested Syncletia threw her into an ecstasy that transported her into the realm of the divine. No wonder Father Lucius had been insistent on seeing the gorgeous monster boobed nun slut. He had clearly been planning this scenario for a while. There were more Brothers on hand to assist her in her penance than she had ever thought possible, and even the dimensions of the confessional seemed to mitigate against the possibility of eleven turgid, blessed cocks intruding on her private devotions, thought of course, Syncletia knew very well the way that the items, iconography and geography of the convent were cunningly wrought in order to maximise the potential for devotion in any given circumstance; the stud reaming her pussy from beneath would be hewing his monster member upwards from a trough cut underneath the confessional booth, whereas the brothers invading the box at the position of her head would no doubt be standing on chairs or stools of some type.

There was no doubt whatsoever that the frame of the confessional booth was completely encircled by male flesh at every point, as eleven monster penises jutted into the structure from every conceivable angle.

There were simply too many pleasurable sensations to keep track of, and the whole experience melted together into a sublime panoply of heady devotional excess that made every point of contact inseparable from another. She was a conduit through which all of the invading, sanctified pricks were fucking not just herself but each other, and through it all, she, like them, knew she was fucking God.

As the epiphonal moment continued, however, Syncletia was able to separate the co-ordinated movements and sensations from each other and began to isolate them in her mind, rather than experience them as one overwhelming torrent of furious devotional zeal. For one, Father Lucius was sawing his gigantic, sleek, vein-ribbed monstercock between her giant, spheroid tits with a pistoning, hammering motion that sent the rounded, blunt, fist-sized tip planting hard up against her collarbone and contacting against her chin as the rock-hard length ploughed through her deep cleavage. The Father’s monster shaft was still pinioned between her firm, round, protruding fuck pillows by the pair of dicks that prodded into them from either side. Indeed, these two cocksmiths were beginning to jostle her massive, curved, tanned cans from either side, eager to try and gather whatever kind of friction they could. Accordingly, Syncletia relinquished her hold on the huge monstercock that had just appeared, which slid back down her sculptured abdominals, the glossy, curved head visibly bumping down every single slab of ridged muscle down her stomach, where it completed its journey to start wagging up and down of its own accord, back and forth, back and forth, to smack repeatedly against her tattooed public mound and pieced clit. Syncletia released her other hand from the pumping length of Father Lucius’s immense cum cannon, and found herself free to slide her gloved hands around the shafts that prodded into her tits.

Here she started an incredibly fluid, practised motion of luxuriously masturbating both lengths that pressed against her tits with long, smooth, twisting backhanded sweeps that soon had translucent pearls of precum emerging from the gaping cumslits of both purple, gleaming crowns, the blobs of fluid soon pumping in glossy laces of goo in squirting spurts that latticed and cross-hatched the golden upper curves of her knockers that Father’s Lucius’s prick sawed through, the immense cock smoothing the masculine discharge into a glistening glaze as it surged slickly through the nun’s gigantic fuck bags.

As soon as Syncletia’s expert jacking of the brothers’ cocks drew dual moans in stereo from each side of the confessional, the stacked nun’s cockstuffed mouth emitted a muffled cry of orgasmic elation and holy praise as the pair of fist-sized bell-ends sawing into the cleft between her smooth, spherical bubble butt found their target and penetrated her booty, one bouncing off the fat, hard, vein-riddled underside of the monster schlong that split her cunt to score a bull’s-eye when it speared through her ringpiece and lodged inside, the other forcing itself against the its twin and mashing up against it in her tight rectal passage. Before long the pair were jostling against each other as they plugged her ass, her rosebud asshole now radically distended, each taking turns in sliding up into her guts at double-digit-inch penetration, stretching out the tissues of her lower bowel elastically.

Precum and slobber had accumulated into a bubbly and frothy gruel now as the two prongs dualling for space between her thick, plump, pouting bimbo lips slid against each other over and over as their constant stream of gluey, clear precum dribbled all over the nun’s cheeks and chin, roping downwards in a clear, viscous line all over Father Lucius’s dick, the vascular length now completely covered in a molten coat of precum that was drizzling from four Brothers’ dicks – five, if one counted the silken filaments of viscous masculine fluid that hung from the shaft that had impaled Syncletia’s wimple and sat atop her head.

At this point the dicks penetrating her ass and pussy began to form up together into a wild syncopated rhythm that made her boiling pussy and pummelled asshole catch fire with lascivious heat that continued the way that her gushing quim fountained her pussy juice all over the booth, and when both monster cocks invading her face finally managed – miraculously – to simultaneously plug her face, crammed as tightly as possible in her mouth, her lips stretched thin by the dual intrusion as both shafts plopped into her mouth just beyond the raised brims of the glossy, purple crowns, Syncletia’s hands worked into a frenzy.

Pulling up the pair of huge fuck logs that pressed into her tits from either side upwards, the slutty nun jacked them with devotional willing that saw both instantly and simultaneously explode in violent gushes of thick white spunk that saw long ropes of jizz jet out from the tits, arc into the air in front of her face, and splatter messily all over each other as they continued to spray.

1