Bright Future
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                               Kelly’s P.O.V


What is Emily afraid of me, as far as I know, she is an honest and upright woman. If it is not corruption, then what?

Is she now about the baby? That’s impossible. Only Marina has fortune divinity in Deva. I can feel that its not related to husband. Then the only person remained is the little girl.

Let’s take a hunch.

“This baby is so cute“

“Emily for your military achievements’ I would like to make marriage proposal your child with the crown princess”

“what, Thank you! Majesty” replied Emily’s husband Knave.

“Your majesty please consider the marriage proposal; this is too early, and the baby just born, I am afraid the position of this child is not to fit for a crown princess” Emily stated.

 

I don’t want to waste time any more time here, to speed up the process from my previous hunch, I walked nearer to Emily’s bed. I whispered in her ears so that only two of us can hear.

 

“Decide between boy and girl”

 

“your majesty!” replied Emily.

 

“Can you give me the answer now?” I said with impatience in my voice.

 

“Thank you! my majesty for this marriage proposal “replied Emily with a crying face.

 

“Thank you! queen “replied energetically by Emily’s husband Knave.

 

                                                                                        Knave P.O.V               


 

“Emily for your military achievements’ I would like to make marriage proposal your child with the crown princess”

 

Hearing this sentence from the queen my heartbeat began to rise. I always argued with Emily to quit the military and prayed Tami goddess. Maybe the goddess heard my prayers today and blessed my child with this opportunity.

In excitement, I replied “Thank you! Majesty”

“Your majesty please consider the marriage proposal; this is too early, and the baby just born, I am afraid the position of this child is not to fit for a crown princess” Emily stated.

What happened to Emily today? Is giving birth affects your brain that much. Before I can say anything, Queen walked near Emily and whispered something in her ear.

“Thank you! my majesty for this marriage proposal “replied Emily with a crying face.

Hearing this I also said, “Thank you”.

I also thank goddess Tami in my heart for this blessing. Now all I can see the bright future of my child ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0