Future looks bleak
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                         Neha’s P.O.V


“He is so tiny, with white tone skin and blue eyes” maybe I am the only woman in the universe, who held her husband in her hands.

I don’t know why but I can’t take glance away from those tiny blue balls. It feels like, I am looking deep into the universe.

“We will arrange the marriage when Neha became 19, it will be 13 years from now,” said the Queen. “Not as a queen, but as a mother for my child’s future, I want to enroll both of your child in Twigic academy”.

when I heard those words of the Queen mentioning for my child’s future, I thought what show she is placing. Wait a moment Twigic academy. In the entire Devan kingdom, only two people can enter the academy for study. As far I know, royal successors are given importance irrespective of talent in this academy.

I still can’t understand what she is planning. Is she doing all this for me, have I always misunderstood her?

“I have also brought misty pearls here” saying that Queen had taken the boy from my hands and inserted the pearl in bay’s mouth. And then she has given other pearl to the little girl. Misty pearls are a product from Twigic academy, there are given to students before enrolment in the academy. This helps the academy to track the location of students for 16yrs. Everyone needs to swallow this Peral before entering the academy.

Before Emily (child’s mother) said something, little girl swallowed the pearl thinking it like a candy. Seeing this Emily began to cry. She is not crying due to happiness, that I am sure. Maybe the reason she is crying is because of the child swallowed the pearl.

Why is she thinking of escaping from the kingdom with her children? Is my marriage the reason for her planning to escape?

“I think I have to go now, hopefully, we can meet soon. Both of Neha and Mariana it’s time to leave” saying that Queen Kelly left the place.

Before I left, I have gone to Emily’s bed. She is still crying, feeling my presence she has looked my way. Looking into her eye’s I said:” I will protect both of your children”.

Before leaving I bowed once again to my future mother-in-law and left the place.

I don’t know why I said those words.  Even I am not sure to live after 15 years of age, with no support from any faction my future looks bleak. How can I protect them?

 

0