Vol 3, Ch 4. ♥♥ Watering the Tree (urophilia, degradation)
387 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Willow, I need to pee.” Bonny had turned off her cleansing aura earlier and the pressure in her bladder had slowly built over the last couple hours of shopping.

They had returned to the leather shop and Freja knelt on the floor, allowing the proprietor to make adjustments to the centaur’s new bridle, shortening straps and punching extra holes. She kept glancing over at Bonny who smiled, grinned, or and winked back at her each time.

Bonny sat on Zeal’s back, the dragon girl kneeling on her hands and knees.

Willowbelle carefully set down her potted sapling and knelt in front of Bonny, opening her mouth.

“Wait. You want me to go in your mouth?”

Most of the group turned away from Freja to watch Bonny and the dryad.

“Yes. I need to taste it to know if I need to add additional water or not.”

“Oh. I thought I would just go in the pot.”

Willowbelle waited, mouth open.

“Fine.” Bonny stood and summoned a dick. It seemed like an easier method of directing the stream than squatting over Willowbelle's mouth. She had previously used it for urination after acquiring it in the forest and decided biology was definitely unfair to women. Her robe tented out as it immediately hardened.

She pulled up the bottom of the robe, revealing her thick, eight inch cock. Tucking the robe into her belt, she stepped forward and inserted the tip in between the dryad's lips, then tried to relax and let the pressure go.

It didn’t, but looking down at the open mouthed, willing dryad did something else to her. Willowbelle stared up into Bonny eyes, ready and waiting. Bonny flexed and her dick twitched against Willowbelle soft lips.

“Bonny? Nya?”

She glanced up to see her companions watching. Miu’s question caused the leatherworker to turn from his work on Freja’s bridle. He stared as, open mouthed and eager.

“Uhm, it’s time to water the tree.” Bonny flushed, surprised at her sudden shyness and lame explanation. “She, uh, wanted to taste it?”

The beaver licked his lips and started forward, then stopped suddenly as Freja grabbed him by the collar and yanked him back.

“Don’t interfere.” The centaur warned. "This isn't for you."

Bonny focused on Willowbelle and tried to ignore the room, to relax, to release the pressure. It still didn’t work. It felt like some sort of block prevented her from peeing. The attention? She knew other people with shy bladders, but that had never been a problem for her. Of course, she had never tried to pee in someone’s mouth before, much less when people were all staring at her.

“Is it too hard?” Freja asked. “Some of the stallions can’t go when they’re excited.”

Oh! Right. When the penis is erect, the urethral sphincter contracts to prevent semen from escaping into the bladder. She knew it was a little more complicated with women and briefly wondered how it worked when someone had both organs. She dismissed that thought - it worked by magic, obviously. But the first problem was most likely what she was experiencing.

“Oh, yes. Probably,” She admitted. “Willow, I ... need to come first. Okay?”

“Yes.” Willow agreed, pulling back slightly to talk. “It’s the least I can d …”

“Me! Pick me!” Kanae scampered across the floor and shifted to girl form as she slid to a stop beside the dryad. She reached up to grab Bonny’s cock and tugged it away from Willowbelle, immediately leaning forward and closing her own lips around Bonny's erection.

“Kanae, no!” Bonny put a hand to the fox girl’s head to hold her off while stepping back, withdrawing her cock from the fox’s mouth. “We’ve already talked about this. I’ll spend some time with you later, but this is Willow’s request.”

Bonny looked around at everyone watching her, at the leather craftsman still staring at her, having apparently forgotten his task. “Should we go into another room?”

“No!” The beaver shouted. “I want to … I mean, I’ll give you a discount if I can watch.”

Bonny glanced around again, then shrugged and looked down at the dryad. “I don’t mind. Willow?”

The dryad shrugged as well and shifted forward, taking Bonny into her mouth again. She immediately started bobbing up and down, her tongue caressing Bonny’s frenulum as she slid up and down. One hand cupped Bonny’s balls and the other reached further under to press into her folds.

Bonny ran her fingers through Willowbelle’s head of supple branches, the twigs and leaves were soft and pliant. She thrust forward, taking control from the dryad, holding the dryad’s head still as she thrust in and out, the head of her cock gliding along the top of Willowbelle’s mouth.

The dryad eased her fingers deeper into Bonny’s folds, sliding two inside, caressing, stroking. Her other hand continued to massage Bonny’s balls.

“Mmmhhhh. I’m about to come.” Bonny moaned a few moments later. Willow's eyes had stayed locked on Bonny's the whole time.

Willowbelle swallowed Bonny whole, her lips sliding all the way down Bonny’s shaft until her nose pressed hard into Bonny’s abs and the bunny's cock was buried deep in her throat. She squeezed Bonny's balls lightly and continued sliding her fingers in and out, maintaining the rhythm, stroking and pulling against the front wall of Bonny's pussy.

Bonny convulsed, her body going rigid for a moment, then contracting. She clenched her fingers into Willowbelle’s head for stability and hung on as she started rocking violently, yanking the dryad’s head forward and back with the motion.

The dryad swallowed the first pulse, her throat tightening around Bonny’s head. Then she slowly drew back, her hands pushing gently against Bonny’s hips. She kept the head in her mouth, but pulled back enough to let the cum collect on her tongue as she moved one hand to stroke Bonny’s shaft, milking it until it softened.

Willowbelle held up a finger as she withdrew and pulled her sapling close.

Bonny watched, confused, as the dryad poked four equidistant holes in the soil around the edges of the pot, then bent over and let the mixture of saliva and cum dribble down, filling one of the holes. She turned the pot and repeated it for each, then swallowed the rest. She turned back to face Bonny, then leaned forward and began licking the cock clean, eyes up, looking into Bonny’s eyes as she did.

Willowbelle sat back when done, eyes still upturned, wanting, needing. “Was that good? Can you pee now?”

Bonny nodded. There was something about Willow in this position: vulnerable, willing, submissive, and dirty. “That was amazing. But, what was …?”

“I thought she would appreciate the additional nutrients.” Willowbelle answered. She leaned forward and opened her mouth again.

Bonny let the tip of her cock rest on the dryad’s lower lip. She tried to relax and will her bladder to release, but there was still a blockage, still shy. She tensed her core and forced the urine out. It dribbled out in a trickle, the sound strangely loud in the expectant room.

When Willowbelle’s mouth was about half full, she held up a hand and Bonny stopped, strangely exhausted after climaxing and forcing herself to urinate while everyone watched.

The dryad swished the urine around her mouth for a moment, then swallowed. She smiled up at Bonny. “It’s delicious. Mostly water, but that’s fine. We can try to make it stronger later.” She leaned forward and opened her mouth again, eyes turned up to watch Bonny’s face.

Bonny leaned in and concentrated, closing her eyes and blocking out the room. She liked to be watched, but this was too much. Warmth enveloped the tip of her cock as she tried to relax. After a long moment, she gave up and forced it out again.

Willowbelle’s hand pushed lightly against Bonny’s stomach after a minute and she relaxed, the trickle of urine immediately shutting off. The warmth withdrew and Bonny opened her eyes to see Willow turning to the sapling.

The dryad pursed her lips and dribbled fluid into each of the four holes. When done, she raked soil over the holes, closing them up. “That should be enough for now. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Bonny replied with a smile. She touched the bond between her and Willowbelle and sensed contentment. Satisfaction.

At some point, Zeal had shifted closer and now sat next to them. Her knees were spread wide in a W position and one of her hands was busy between her legs. She was watching with wide eyes and, as Bonny turned to face her, flames licked up, outlining her body.

Bonny turned to fully face Zeal, cock in hand. Her bladder finally released it’s hold and she sprayed the dragon girl, drenching her with the remaining urine, the stream sizzling into an acrid steam as the flames died out.

Zeal sighed in pleasure and continued to stimulate herself until Bonny nudged the dragon girl’s hand away with a foot.

“No! Chairs don’t masturbate. Toilets either. Is that what you want to be now?”

Zeal nodded her head slowly. “Use me how you like.”

Willowbelle picked up the sapling and moved toward the door. “Thank you, Bonny. I’m going outside to get some sun.”

Bonny nodded absently to Willowbelle, but continued to watch Zeal. She could feel a desire radiating from the dragon girl, a need to be appreciated and useful.

Bonny's cock stiffened again at the sight of the wretched, drenched dragon girl kneeling in front of her. “Fine. Open your mouth.”

Zeal obeyed.

Bonny stepped forward and inserted her cock. She grabbed Zeal by the horns and pulled her all the way down, the head of her cock sliding all the way down, into the dragon girl’s throat. Bonny then untucked her robe and let it fall over Zeal, hiding her. She untied her belt and slid it down until it encircled her hips and the dragon girl’s head, then retied it, securing Zeal in place.

“Tap my leg if you need me to let you go.” Bonny could feel Zeal struggling to breath, fighting to avoid gagging. She flexed her pelvic muscles, causing her dick to twitch.

Zeal choked and swallowed, her throat muscles tensing around Bonny with both reactions. Bonny ignored her and looked up to see everyone still watching. The beaver’s pants were tented out.

“Please finish up.” Bonny pointed at Freja’s bridle, acting as if nothing were happening.

When no one moved, she closed her eyes and concentrated, sensing the desire in her companions and the leather craftsman. She drank it in, pulling the desire from everyone but Zeal, empowering herself and leaving the rest of them empty, wanting.

4