The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Six
327 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat spread eagle on the floor with my hands clasped against my breasts. A Third and finally loud knock at the door barely registered in my mind. What the hell just happened? I knew I fell asleep on the bed. There was no explanation that I could think of for the marks on the door. Had I had a hallucination or a dream or was I sleepwalking? I've never, ever had an episode of sleepwalking in my entire life. I was the heaviest sleeper around. My dad always said out of the three of us, I was the one that would sleep through the end of the world. A fourth knock echoed loudly before the door swung open. A tall elderly woman walked in, closely followed by two others in hoods. The first humans I laid my eyes on saw since I got here. I almost burst out in laughter when I realized that would make me look crazy. For all I knew, these people were my captors. Still, those thoughts paled compared to what I had experienced moments before. Her presence seemed to ease my uneasiness. The women were exquisite for her age. She kept her long waist hair braided with blue ribbons. As I peered into her eyes, I noticed she had the second most breathtaking eyes that I ever saw. A stunning blue, yet darker than mine. She had a delicately long, oval face with soft angled, arched eyebrows flanking her large round protruding eyes. Her face had a small, dainty, narrow nose and firm but confident lips. She had the lushest, plump, heart-shaped lips. She wore an elegant and expensive sky-blue gown that hid the ample breasts that I knew she had. It surprised me she was barefoot and expected her to be wearing luxurious heels. Her gown hid the rest of her features as well. The two others wore matching blue gowns and were barefoot, too. The hoods were a part of their gowns which hid their faces. I noticed they were both female by the shape of their physique.

"Oh, dear lord! Please compose yourself, my lady! You cannot expose yourself in such a way. And please remove your hands from your bosom. A lady such as herself should always act accordingly. What if I were a messenger or a council member? You are far too important to conduct yourself in this manner!" she said in such an elegant and formal tone.

For a moment, I just stared at her. The words she spoke, I recognized. I half expected her to speak in some foreign tongue. She straightened her back and cleared her throat, causing me to speak with an almost knee jerk reaction. W-what? That's what I wanted to say. These were the only words that came to my mind. Yet no words came out. My mouth only hung open in disbelief. Her eyes seemed to understand my dilemma.

"Dears, please help your lady gather herself. You must be weary from the ritual," she said, signaling the two other females.

One of them quickly came to my side and covered my new lady parts with a towel she carried while the other went to the closet I tried breaking into, disappearing from sight. It stunned me when the door opened without a key. Even more, I saw the door had the telltale signs of the same scratch marks.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on?" I yelled, more out of fear of what those marks meant.

"Ah yes, where are my manners? I'm sure you have a lot of questions. We had not expected you to arrive so soon after the ritual. I apologize, we had not noticed your presence. This can all be such a shock to anyone not accustomed to the ritual. Welcome, my lady Aria De La Ysidro, heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Sidra!" she said with a great deal of respect.

Did she just say heir to the throne? What the hell is going on? Who are these people? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The look in her eyes told me she was well beyond serious. Her words hit me like a speeding train. I can't understand what all this means. This was like a scene out of a fairytale.

"Wait a minute, Heir. To what throne? Who are you people? Where am I? This... this is not Earth!" I yelled.

"It seems I'll need to explain in more detail. That is true... this... this is not the world you know. Our world... Elona, as we call it. Is where you are now. We have summoned you here using our greatest magic. Forgive me, my lady, Aria De La Ysidro. There was no choice. Our world needs our Royals," she said.

"Huh... Royals? Get the fuck outta here? My name isn't Aria De La Ysidro. It's... its... my name is. Hold on for a second... My name is... Hollander, for sure. That's my last name," I said, wondering why I couldn't remember my name.

"I understand your feelings. Your given name... from your world... is Masha Hollander indeed. We know this because in order to summon you, we had to scribe for your presence first. But you are Aria De La Ysidro. The next heir to the crown."

"Wait, that isn't right. My name starts with a M... but it's not Masha! I'm a guy, a dude, okay!"

"Unfortunately, that is not the case. Powerful magic has altered your very being. That same magic requests you to be a female. A Royal can be male but for the three Fated Virgins. They must be female. Thus, any Royal chosen as one of the three Fated, will become female. That is the law of this magic and what a Prime Royal is. Your life before was real. Make no mistake, you are not dreaming or hallucinating. Your memories are correct. Everyone else will now know you as Masha Hollander from this point on. There may be some that will have lingering memories, but most won't remember what you looked like before the ritual... Yet you would not know this."

Did she just give me some exposition about magic? Am I supposed to believe this? "Magic! What are you talking about? That doesn't even exist. And what do you mean by my world?"

"I'm sure you have realized that this... is not your world. On your eighteenth birthday is when this ritual occurred."

She was right; I knew this was not Earth. That much I had discovered on my own. "What ritual? I had a birthday party with my brothers!"

"You mean sisters, did you eat an elegant, but strange, cake?"

I froze for a moment, thinking back to that moment. The other lady returned from the closet and brought me a dress while I still sat dumbfounded. "The cake that we ate. I remember that after I ate it, my mind went blank." I said.

"Ah, you remember. That was the catalyst to activate your magical abilities on your side. It broke the spell hiding your powers and transformed you, teleporting you here."

"I don't understand! That I... wait... what about my brothers?"

"They are here too. After all, the three of you are triplets. An exceedingly rare occurrence. Just as twins are. It was even a rarer occurrence that your mother was a triplet. This proves your importance to our Kingdom and that you are who we seek. Only the royal bloodline has these traits."

"Look, I still don't have a clue what you are talking about or what you want from me. If my brothers...," I replied, but she cut me off.

"Sisters!" she said.

"Okay fine sisters. Can I see them?"

"Of course, you can as soon as you are dressed!"

"By the way, who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Constance De La Ysidro. High priestess and current Regency in absence of the High Queen. These are your handmaidens. They don't have names as it is your right to name them. They were bred and groomed since birth to serve you," she revealed.

The two handmaidens helped me into a luxurious light blue double-thigh slit dress. I stood baffled by what this woman had said. How was I supposed to react to that? While I stood awkwardly as they helped me, the feel of the dress was the softest thing I had worn in my life. Although the dress felt comfortable, the slits were very high and came up to my womanhood, revealing my long and slender legs. I liked it but the issue I had was the practically see-through and skin-tight elastic fabric. The dress would barely cover my thighs with how tiny it was. A small loincloth-like strip of the material from the dress is all that covered my lady parts. Because of the length. I would have to tread carefully and try to keep the front between my legs. I turned around as I eyed myself in the mirror. It scared me how to see through this dress material and what they expected me to wear. My vagina would basically be on exhibit for all to see. This light blue dress would certainly fit me well and brought out my ample features. It clung to They made this dress solely for me and it highlighted every curve of this new body of mine. Since they gave me no underwear to go with it, I thought I'd ask.

"Um... excuse me. Is this it? No underwear?" I said.

"I apologize. As the heir to the throne. The garment is traditional in the courting of royalty. It is forbidden for one to wear anything other than this. Again, I apologize for this," Constance explained.

What were these people expecting of me? To get married to some Prince? I had to be dreaming, but something told me this wasn't a dream. All this was all too real. I was in another world. Just wrapping my head around science... no magic that went into making this a reality was wrecking my mind.

"This is a lot to take in. I don't know if I want all this. I-I'm just a normal guy... oh a girl... damn it, person. They have thrown my entire world into chaos. I just don't know what to do...," I said.

"I understand, we understand. What you have woken up to is something that happens every hundred thousand years here. All of our royalty comes from your world. We call it the Cradle of Man. You know it as Earth. It is hard to transition. You must make do with your time here on this trip."

"This trip???" I blurted.

"You are a child of two worlds now. Bound to both by fate. Your time here will soon end. It will take time for your stay to level out, to put it mildly. Soon, you'll return. When you do, you'll find that time here is different. On earth, it will be as if you woke up from a dream or a few days have gone by. No more than three. That is how it has always been."

How was I getting home? For that matter, how would I know when it was happening? I'm completely in the dark here. What kind of world was this? At first glance, it looked normal. From the clothes they wore, it looked to be some medieval type of society. That would explain the city. Even though the city looked modern, there was no way to know for sure unless I went outside.

"Will I be normal again?"

"As I have said. You are as you are now. Your past self is just gone. Think of it as a rebirth or trans-evolution."

"Damn it, that's going to be a bitch to explain!"

"Not necessarily, and please, it's not ladylike to use such language. Especially a royal like yourself!"

"Alright, I get it already. I'm not ladylike! What do you expect when you put a guy in a girl's body!" I blurted out.

"Nevertheless, you have to adjust. We don't always get to choose our own fate. And you, my dear, have an extremely important and difficult fate ahead. More than one to be exact."

"Fine, fine. How long do these trips last?"

"Here, sometimes days, months, or years. The one constant is when you go to earth, only three days will have passed. Yet while you are there, much time can pass. Up to a year, possibly even more."

"Why is there such a difference in time?"

"It is... unknown, but some believe the stronger the royal... the stronger the impact here, and the longer time will pass here."

"We are finished, my lady," one handmaiden whispered.

"There, shall we go see your sisters now?" Constance said.

"Yeah, I can't wait!" I said.

In my excitement to see my siblings again, it reminded me of the ominous event that had occurred. The marks on the door were real. Whether or not they noticed, they seemed as if it was no big deal. From my perspective, it was deeply troubling. What was happening to me? Did it have something to do with the ritual? I didn't know if I should ask or not. Whatever had caused them to bring me here was a desperate action. I don't think they could even worry about it.

6