The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Eight
289 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The vast chamber was now filled with what had to be three or four hundred people. I was extremely nervous as some of them looked more than intimidating. We were stormed with a torrent of questions the moment they entered. Now the envoys were entering one at a time. My heart was jumping out of my chest. What was worse was I felt naked up here in front of all these people. When I thought about it, I might as well have been. I was sweating, and to my embarrassment, this made my dress shiny, but more than that, it was damn near translucent. My nipples stood out like a sore thumb. Now I know how women with large breasts feel when guys stare at their chests. I had a whole room staring at mine. The fact that there were two other pairs to stare at didn’t matter. Since they were family, it was a problem. As much as possible, I kept my legs together. The entire room could see between my legs if I didn’t sit properly. It was a mind-numbing experience.

 

I noticed that everyone other than my sisters, the priestess, and the handmaidens wore shoes of some type. I also noticed that no one walked on the royal blue carpet. It was odd, and there were paths for people to avoid, or someone laid another rug over it. In those areas, guards stood ready, guiding or ordering people to move along. The same man that made the first announcement was now at the base of the steps.

 

“Introducing Prince Barrios Aleckzander Revennaut, Heir to the Kingdom of Byzantia. Elder brother of three. Duke Bardas Aleckzander Revennaut, First General of the mighty Byzantia Legions,” the man said.

 

Both dark-skinned men stepped forward. They were the epitome of intimidation. Barrios was a towering man, even from where I was. His well-kept hair was jet black and wavy. He had an oblong face with a square jaw that was the picture of strength. His deep green eyes were striking, went with his medium size but slender nose and stern lips. The man had muscles that showed through his formal military uniform. It was dark green with dozens of medals adorned on his chest. The myth that strength-bound men had small dicks was false here. I swallowed deeply at how large he was, almost envious that mine was not that huge. His brother, I assume, was just as muscular as him. There was little to differentiate them from each other. Bardas hair was shoulder length, the only thing separating them aside from him looking a tad bit younger. If I was a girl, I might have fawned over them.

 

“Princess Laria and Princess Faria. The envoys are awaiting you in the antechamber,” the announcer said.

 

Both Penelope and Allysander came to lead my siblings away. All I could do was watch as they hesitantly stood and left. Allysander and Faria went to the left antechamber, and Penelope and Laria went to the right. This made me feel more awkward. My heart was jumping out of my chest. Both men were eyeing me intensely, and it was most uncomfortable. What was worse was they walked up the stairs sitting in my sister’s place, causing a roar of chatter. The entire chamber had become upset. 

 

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered.

 

“She speaks finally instead of using proxies,” Barrios said coldly.

 

“Are you some lowly servant pretending to be a royal? That would be such a distasteful ploy,” Bardas said.

 

I was at a loss for words. When I opened my mouth to speak, Barrios cut me off again.

 

“What do you plan to do?” he asked.

 

“Do about what?” I said in the most girlish voice I’d ever heard. 

 

I immediately regretted opening my mouth. Up until that moment, I sounded like myself. Now it was like my voice had changed on the spot.

 

“Are you the royal that is supposed to rule this kingdom? You don’t look like a royal. Brother, I think she might be lower than a servant. Perhaps a peasant or slave,” Bardas said.

 

“The Kingdom of Sidra doesn’t employ slaves! It’s against our highest laws. To speak to the next High Queen in such a manner is insulting!” Constance said.

 

“May I remind you, Regency, our armies stand on your borders? Therefore, you should take care of what is said next,” Barrios said coldly.

 

For whatever reason, that pissed me off. I didn’t like bullies; I never did. But, growing up, I couldn’t stand by while someone was bullied. None of us could. Because of this, we were involved in many brawls. That was the one thing that got under my skin.

 

“Don’t ever talk to her like that again!” I yelled, standing up. I felt my breasts jiggle more than I would have liked, but I hoped I had made my point.

 

The room went quiet. I looked right into Barrios’ eyes. I won’t lie; my legs trembled, and I hoped no one noticed. He looked down slightly at my midsection. Not enough for others below to see, but enough for me to know that he saw my thighs shaking. Despite trying to stay still, my thighs vibrated with the translucent fabric of my dress. I know he has seen it. Both of them had seen, and I didn’t have to see Bardas know that.

 

“Look at her; she has such a fierce spirit,” Bardas said.

 

“Yes, a spirit worth conquering,” Barrios said.

 

“I’m sure our brother Duke Basilides will enjoy this one as well,” Bardas said.

 

“I’m sorry, but what are you talking about? I can’t hear you over that mumbling!” I said, growing a backbone.

 

“Who do I have to speak with to make it official?” Barrios said, still looking me in the eyes.

 

“Make what official?” I blurted, still pissed as ever.

 

All he did was stand with a smirk. Then, he walked down to Constance and said something to her. Her face said what she had heard was not good. 

 

“Careful, your majesty… you are on display in front of all to see,” Bardas whispered in my ear. 

 

I hadn’t noticed how close he had gotten, and I paid the price. With his arm around my waist, Bardas stood with his shoulders touching mine. Suddenly, I felt something grab my buttocks. I felt his fingers digging into my buttocks. My back straightened as the man’s grip tightened. Soon after, his hand slid under my light blue dress. Due to the dress’ short length, his hand didn’t need to reach very far. I thought it would cover my thighs but it barely covered my buttocks. Despite my urge to flinch, I remained calm as he rubbed my buttocks. I could almost feel his fingertips on the mound between my legs. Instinctively, my body froze. If I reacted, the situation would worsen. These men were trying to humiliate me in front of all these people. Their goal was to prove to everyone in the court that they held power over me. As Bardas slid his thumb over my bottom, Barrios returned the same smirk.

 

I felt his thumb press down on my cherry as he parted my bottom. Then he rotated his thumb and threatened to press it deeper into my bottom. His hands were large, so I tightened my buttocks to keep him from exploring further. A slight flinch spread across my backside as his thumb pressed into it. Just by licking his lips slightly, I was turning red. I was angry to the point of burning my stomach. He stood beside me, pressing his fingers into my butt and dangerously close to entering my vagina before I realized what he was doing. A new emotion quickly replaced my anger. The finger of Barda touched my vagina with a single stroke. In a circular motion, he slid his index finger over my womanhood and massaged it slowly. When he placed his thumb and finger inside my bottom, I felt a sensual sensation run through my entire body. His thumb and index finger went deeper as he wiggled his fingers. His other fingers ensured he had the wiggle room to massage his index finger and thumb freely. He kept my butt and thighs gaping far enough that he knew he had full access to me with his impossibly muscular hands. In response to his index finger dipping slightly inside my vagina, I tensed up, and my thighs clenched. The expression on his face showed no sign of what he was doing as I tilted my head in his direction. It was difficult to control my urge to gasp, so I bit my tongue. With interest in their eyes, the courtiers looked at me. With as much confidence as I could muster, I looked forward. I clenched my thighs together and straightened my back with a newfound determination. I took a deep breath and made contact with the intimidating figure standing before me. I nodded at Barrios as I put my hand behind my back to pull his hand away. The fact that he did not stop me eased my mind. However, my thighs were trembling more than ever. A smile spread across Barrios’ face as he nodded back. My bottom was once again groped and squeezed by Bardas’ hand.

 

Taking a step down, he stood by his brother. Sucking his thumb and index finger, the man sighed. Their goal had been reached. They both left without another word. I slumped back into my seat, exhausted from the whole mess. ‘What had just happened? What had just happened to me? My body was still trembling.’ Constance came to my side along with my two handmaidens.

 

“Your Excellency. Prince Barrios and Duke Bardas wish to have dinner with you tonight alone,” she said.

 

“Are you serious? Why would I do that?” I blurted.

 

“It is customary to accept such things. Especially if they plan to do what I think they are.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

“I believe they plan to acquire the throne by marrying you,” 

 

I sat stunned by what she had said. ‘Do these two princes want to marry me? Is this even real? It has to be a joke! ‘I thought it was the most bizarre idea I had ever heard that those two arrogant men would want to marry me. That meant both of them planned to have me to themselves. I couldn’t fathom being in a room with either of them, let alone anything close to marriage. My stomach turned at the thought, and I felt nauseated. I always thought about my brothers and I banging a girl we all had a crush on together, but this... it was different. This girl we knew in high school named Julie wanted it too, but the three of us never attained enough courage to do that to her. She was our friend, and we respected her more than wanting to sleep with her. It was a pleasant fantasy, but her worth as a friend outweighed any sexual pleasure. When she moved away, it was hard. Now I am faced with that very idea. ‘How could I be okay with that?’ At least, the girl we knew wanted it as much as we did. My memories of Julie were heartfelt. I knew she could not bring herself to just date one of us. When she left, I knew we might never see her again. I didn’t want this at all... I didn’t want any of this.

 

“Maidens, please take her to her chambers until dinner time. Then, I’ll take care of the arrangements.” Constance said.

5