The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Nine
264 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found myself back in my bedroom. Apparently, my siblings… I guess I should get used to saying my sisters now. They were doing better than I had. At least, I hoped they had. Others decided I needed a bath. My two handmaidens returned from readying the tub. For once, I would be alone as I walked to where I thought the bathroom would be. Instead, one of them merely held her hand out. Without knowing the layout of this place, I took her hand. She led while the other trailed close behind. That door I thought was a closet was instead a hallway. They took me to the far end, where the actual bathroom was. I noticed at least a dozen rooms were between my room and there. Inside was an entire bathhouse. I stood, taking in the breathtaking architecture. This was the most dignified and luxurious bathroom… no bathhouse I had seen. I wondered how much it had cost to create such a sight. Both females undressed in front of me, and, for the first time, I could see their faces. 

 

One was a beautiful brunette with long, wavy hair draped down to her feet. She had a tender, round, triangular face with bright crystal blue eyes that seemed to glimmer in the bathroom’s light. The lovely youth had delicate high cheekbones with a soft, curvy edge in appearance. Her long, steep, and lush arched eyebrows overshadowed her roundish, almond-shaped, bright crystal eyes. The handmaiden possessed a small, round, but dainty nose that gave her an admirable cuteness. Her lips were slender and heart-shaped. The woman’s lips were also pouty with modest plumpness, and her upper lips were slightly larger. As I had thought, her breasts were ample and with a ripeness that mimicked the size of mine. Peach-toned, milky, and smooth skin gave her a seductive complexion, eliciting my mouth to water as I stared at her. Next, my eyes fell on her long, slender waist with supple hips that bloomed into slim yet firm feminine thighs. Her belly button was small and delicate, like a jewel engraved against her beautiful skin. She had long, nicely toned thighs and slender legs. Not to mention her bouncy round bottom, which was as robust and noticeable as my derriere. Her round, perky, and smooth butt came into full view as she turned around. The young handmaidens’ backside fit all the criteria a man would expect from the perfect bottom a man desired for a woman. She had a perfectly shaped apple bottom that left nothing to the imagination. A tingle crept down my spine and into my womanhood as I gazed upon her round rump. The youthful handmaiden had a proportionate hourglass physique that showcased her bust and generous posterior on a complementary display.

 

The other handmaiden was yet another magnificent copper brunette young woman. This young handmaiden’s hair boosted, long brunette hair and braided in the same fashion as Constance’s. As I admired, the youthful women resembled the other handmaiden in more ways than not. I wondered if they were, in fact, sisters. Their facial features were similar as I examined them. Yet, I realized the two women could not have related to each other. She had a round, triangular face, and soft, prominent cheekbones. Long, steep-arched, and slender eyebrows flanked over her roundish almond-shaped eyes were a sparkling crystal blue but slightly darker than the other handmaidens. This woman possessed a dainty nose, narrow and round, which was a little wider at the base. The woman’s lips were plumper than the other handmaiden’s lips. Her lips were bowtie-shaped, and her lower lip was slightly bigger than her upper lip. My heart fluttered at her amply blessed breasts as they appeared one size larger than the other handmaidens or mine. However, at a brief glance, you undoubtedly could not discern that by looking at us together. Only a close, more intimate, and thorough investigation would reveal that her blossom was riper than ours.

 

As I gazed at her breasts, she blushed, turning around. I gasped softly as I witnessed the ripeness of her immensely round but perky butt. Even from my vantage point, I could not expect her rump to be anything other than soft and like a plush cushion. My eyes followed the curve of her bountiful bum, and I instantly noticed the broad space between her legs. Her thigh gap was in the shape of a perfect heart and mimicked the thigh gap of her fellow handmaiden. The brunette woman was an inch shorter than her counterpart, but her legs were slender and long. Like her counterpart, she possessed strong feminine thighs that demanded attention from anyone who observed her nude. The thought of her legs wrapped around my hips as a male represents a lustful dream. Her long, slender waist with supple curved hips emphasized her strong, womanly legs. If her demeanor was different, I might have mistaken her for nobility or a supermodel from my world. The more I thought about it, they both had all the check marks of being celebrities or fashion models from my world.

 

“So, I’m supposed to name the two of you?” I asked.

 

Both nodded in agreement. I noticed the two women had not said one word since I first saw them. No one seemed to detect their presence, even though they went everywhere I did. It was almost like they were ghosts.

 

“Do you talk?” I said.

 

Again, they nodded in agreement. They removed the light blue dress I was wearing now that they were naked. To think I had wanted to see a girl naked most of my teen years, and here I was, finally getting my wish. It shocked me; how they aroused me. It felt like I was a guy again, but my urges were more potent now than ever when I was a male. The only difference now was I had no penis. The two women stood motionless as if they were statues. Their beauty is unmatched by any I had seen before finding myself in this strange world. I decided I was going to give them proper names. Although, other than Constance and her sisters, no other person paid attention to them. No one deserved to be ignored. They led me into the pool of water. It was crystal clear and hot, but not too hot. Steam hovered over the water, and the air was thick with a fruity aroma. There was a bench against a far wall that we could sit on, and that was what we did. 

 

 “Okay, I want you to say your name, Eulalia. Then I want you to say yours, which is Leontia.”

 

“Eu-Eulalia…,” she said in a whisper.

 

“Now it’s your turn,” I said.

 

“Leontia…,” she whispered. 

“See, wasn’t that easy enough?”

 

Both nodded again, smiling a little.

 

“You should talk more. That would make me feel better…,” I whispered.

 

“What do you want us to say?” Leonita asked.

 

“When you feel like it… anything you want.”

 

“Okay, we understand, your majesty,” Eulalia said.

 

“It’s just Masha, or if you feel better, just call me Aria.”

 

They did the nodding thing again and continued to wash my body. It felt good, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to clean a girl’s back. After watching so many Holo-Animes growing up, it would be a shame to not reenact the typical bath scene.

“Turn around; I’ll wash your backs too.”

 

“But your majesty…,” Eulalia stuttered.

 

“No buts, and it’s just Masha if we are alone and definitely Aria in front of everyone else. And I don’t care what anyone says, either. I’m the heir, right?” I said happily.

 

“Yes, Masha,” both said together.

 

It felt normal to wash each other like this. I’m aroused, but there was more to it than that. There was a sense of family between them. Like it did when my brothers would play games or play sports together. No matter what, we were together. Then I had a frightening thought. ‘Would we have to be separated here? Would we go home at the same time? What was this new life going to be like? Did I really want this? My mind was filled with more questions.’ This wasn’t me. Before now, I had never cried. Even when I broke my leg and arm. Okay, I sobbed, but not because I was sad. For the first time, I faced it being just me and not we or us. Before I knew it, I was crying with my hands in my eyes. Like my stepmom used to do, both Eulalia and Leontia hugged me without hesitation. ‘Was this new body more emotional than my old male body? I didn’t know, but it felt good being held by them.’

5