The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Ten
293 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bath eased my nerves. Plus, I got to name these two beautiful girls. Had I still been a guy, I would have hit the jackpot. I sat on the bed while Eulalia combed my hair. She was the quieter of the two. Her bosom was also a little smaller. Leontia was picking out what I would wear tonight at this dinner. To be honest, I wasn’t looking forward to it. All I wanted to do was enjoy this new world. ‘Why not make the best of it if I had to be here?’ But, my mind wandered about the reason I was here, too. ‘Was I here because of an impending war? What could I do about that? What about my sisters? They didn’t expect the three of us to marry these men, did they?’ Leonita brought me a dress to look at. It was a beautiful blue silk dress. Long, slender, with two slits that ran dangerously close to the crotch and were not as translucent as that other dress, or I hoped it wasn’t. An elegant and radiant, form-fitting clothing that would no doubt show off all my features. We were still in towels, so she motioned me to try them on. 

 

Seeing as I had to wear something, I nodded and stood up. As before, Eulalia and Leonita helped me into the dress. It was skin-tight like the other one, and to my disappointment, it was nearly see-through. Since I wasn’t too picky and it looked like everything in my closet would be similar. I went with that one. As I was disrobed, Leontia’s towel came off and fell to the floor. She turned around and bent over to pick it up. An urge to spank her bottom came over me, and I went for it.

 

“Ouch, my lady!” she said in the sweetest voice.

 

“Wow, that was so cute!” I blurted. 

 

She blushed and picked her towel up. Before she was able to wrap her body up. I dropped my towel too. Eulalia looked bewildered since she had just wrapped it around me. I pulled hers off to cause her to blush.

 

“My-My lady, what are you doing?” she said timidly.

 

“I can’t help it anymore. How do you expect me to function when I’m in the presence of such beautiful women? It’s not fair! Can I at least touch you?” I asked.

 

“If that is your wish, my lady,” Leontia said, still blushing.

 

“Oh, it’s not going to be that easy. I want you to touch me, too. And I mean want, not order or force.” 

 

“Bu-But my lady, it is not permitted to…,” Eulalia said before I stopped her.

 

“When you are with me, you can do or say whatever you wish. That’s my promise to you. Is that okay, Eulalia?” 

 

“Um… um…,” she said.

 

“Leontia, we need to help her come out of her shell. She’s not your sister, right?” 

 

“No, my lady. We come from the same region and village.”

 

“Then why don’t we get started? You do want to, right?” 

 

“You are attractive, my lady, but…,” 

 

“But what? Is Eulalia attractive too?” 

 

“She is my lady. It’s just that no one has ever asked what we want. Other than the Regency and her sisters.”

 

“This is true. We are not accustomed to…,”

 

“Shh… let’s get you accustomed together,”

 

I leaned Eulalia back on the bed and motioned Leontia to join me. I ran my hand across her supple breasts. This was the first time I had the pleasure of touching a female’s breast. Now that I had breasts, I raised her hand to cup my breast. She gently took my left breast in her hand and rubbed softly. Next, I placed Leontia’s hand on my right breast, and Eulalia had her hand around my nipple.

 

“Ah…” I muttered softly. I had never felt this kind of sensation before. Now I understand why women liked me to play with their breasts.

 

We sat up in a circle facing each other with our long slender legs entangled together. Even like this, we were close to each other, almost inches from one another. Eulalia and Leontia caressed each other’s nipples with their free hand. They moved their hands softly, rubbing around their ample breasts. Both of them took my breasts in their hands with their other hands.

 

Without thinking, I let out a moan, “Ahh… Uhm… y-yes!” The sound of my voice is so feminine and sweet, it aroused me further. A shudder sneaked down my spine, and both women responded by squeezing my nipples in unison. My body shuddered.

 

“A-Ah… uhh… umh…” I whimpered as I looked at each of them. I wanted to lay them back and taste their feminine juices.

 

I felt a tingling sensation grow between my legs. It was familiar to me, like when we were bathing together. The heat grew the more I was touched and the more they touched me. Leontia made a soft moan, followed by Eulalia.

 

“Um… uh… um... my Lady!” Leontia whimpered as I twisted her nipple.

 

I leaned forward, kissing Eulalia’s breasts. They were soft and perky. My tongue danced around her nipple, making her moan louder. I pulled her closer into my lap as Leontia wrapped her legs around us. I began kissing her breast and then kissing Leontia’s breast.

 

“Ah… yes,” I softly yelped as my body trembled as something touched my womb and my back arched.

 

Leontia was fingering my womanhood. She wiggled and caressed my vagina with care. Multiple shivers shot up my spine as I threw my head back. Then, excited, my hand moved to Eulalia’s tender mound. She looked apprehensive as I looked her in the eyes and kissed her sensually. She shuddered at my delicate kiss and wanted to pull back, unsure if what she was doing was permitted.

 

“But my lady, you shouldn’t…,” she whispered in a moan.

 

I kissed her before she could say another word. Her body relaxed as my fingers found their way into her womanhood.

 

My mouth kissed her softly, and her body reacted in kind. Her eyes rolled back as I rubbed her clitoris. My hips were squirming while I was being fingered by Leontia. She was rubbing my clitoris now, which was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. I tried to copy her, but I could not see what she was doing. My back arched at the same time as Eulalia’s. Then, I felt a finger enter my anus, and I collapsed from the climax that gave me. ‘Was this how women cummed?’ I had masturbated before, but it was not on this level of sensitivity. Not like this. The orgasms I was experiencing were more sensual than I could have ever imagined and lasted longer than just a few seconds. ‘Men were missing out on so much!’ The next thing I knew, Eulalia and I were cumming and squirting torrents of liquid onto the bed. My fingers became drenched in Eulalia’s moist juices as she whimpered from the pleasures she was receiving.

 

Eulalia ran her hand down my stomach to my vagina and inserted her fingers. Her legs hugged my hips tightly as she sucked on my breast. My handmaidens fingered my womanhood until I was in ecstasy. While I continued to finger Eulalia, I began my tour of Leontia’s vagina with my fingers. I took Leontia’s breast in my mouth for the first time, and I reveled in the taste of her salty skin. Her nipples were hard, and I enjoyed biting down on her thick nipples. I rolled my tongue and teeth as I sucked her nipple with passion. Her thigh shivered as mine had, and she arched her back in pleasure.

 

Once we had satisfied each other, we cuddled together on the soft bed, still naked and wet between our legs. The experience was something that I will never forget. 

____

The three of us lay together as one in the enormous canopy bed. Even with the three of us on the bed, there was plenty of room for six or more people. I felt like I did when I was younger, and my brothers would stay up all night watching horror movies or anime. Laying like this with them was right. I could be around them and not worry about being a Princess, Queen, or whatever they said I was. How could I be a Queen? I just turned eighteen. I looked at Leonita and Eulalia. When I first met them, I assumed they were sisters, but they were simply from the same village. A village? Who calls a town a village? Not where I was from. A village meant a small settlement in the middle of a forest or countryside. Nothing like that existed where I was from. There were some towns, but the population would be no less than ten thousand. Some people enjoyed living in the country. In the middle ages, villages like these would be found on old Earth. This world seemed medieval but had electricity. There has to be something to that?

 

“Eulalia, Leonita… Can you tell me about where you two are from?” I asked as I looked at Eulalia. Her head rested on my stomach.

 

“You want to know about our Village?” Leonita asked.

 

“Yes… I want to know more about you two and this world. It’s nothing like mine, and to be honest. It’s not like I could ever imagine. None of the holo movies I have seen could even come close.”

 

“Holo… M-movies?” Eulalia asked curiously.

 

“Oh yeah, you wouldn’t know. It’s like a play. You guys have plays, right?”

“Ah… you mean a theater?” Leonita questioned.

 

“Yeah, that’s it. A holo-Movie is like a theater. It’s probably the closest thing you can get to a holo-Movie.”

 

“Then a holo… movie is a theater,” Eulalia said.

 

“So, what’s your village like?” 

 

“Our village is nothing special. It’s an agricultural village south of the Capital. A few weeks’ travels and one of the main rivers flows through the town. The Trinities Hope. Our main crop is wheat and corn. It’s a small village, but we grow enough food to send to the Keep nearby.” Leonita answered.

 

“Yes, it’s a beautiful place to live. The fields and rolling hills go on forever. To the east is the Green Forest. Trappers from our home bring some of the best furs to the Calendulnia during the spring and winter. Travelers from Elona come to our village of Calendula during the Winter Festival. The fields are perfect for hosting all the visitors and vendors.” Eulalia said.

 

“Ahh... it sounds amazing. I would love to visit... Cal-endulnia ... Calendulnia is what you call your home.”

 

“Calendula flowers grow in fields and rolling hills around our home, hence its name. It is a sight to see, My Queen. From the church’s balcony, you can see all the fields and rolling hills, as far as the eye can see, covered in full, lush, and vibrant Calendula flowers in the early spring. We harvest them before the land is cultivated for the years’ crops,” Eulalia replied.

 

“But the Elders designate several fields to grow the flowers into the summer months. The bright orange-reddish petals of the flowers are precious. They can make several medicines. Moreover, they grow all over the region where we live and give our village a vast amount of prosperity,” Leonita added.

 

“That’s incredible. Your home grows crops and medicine, but I think the Calendula flowers grow in my world too. We use them for the same reasons too. I wonder if they are related?”

 

“The Calendula flowers have another special property. They can be used to make magical potions that replenish a magic user’s Magica. The Capital imports the Calendula floor from wherever it grows,” Eulalia said.

 

“M-magic!... Did you say magic?” I blurted loudly.

 

“Y-yes, my Queen... Is that bad?” Leonita said as a look of concern came over her face.

 

“I’m-I’m sorry, my Queen. We did not mean to upset you. Is-Is magic forbidden in your world?” Eulalia replied.

 

“No-no... No, it’s nothing like that. Freudian doesn’t even come close. There is no magic in my world... only technology. We based our world on science and the advancement of science.”

 

“Technology like electricity, you mean?” Leonita asked.

 

“And science like the Kingdom of Silveria?” Eulalia added.

“Yes, like electricity, and what is the Kingdom of Silveria?”

 

“The Kingdom of Silveria is best known for its scientific advancements. That is how the world you’re from functions. Is it not comparable to the Kingdom of Silveria?” Eulalia asked.

 

“I wouldn’t know. I know little about your world.”

 

“Lady Constance could tell you more. But, unfortunately, we only know what we have heard,” Leonita said.

“That is right, my Queen. But, unfortunately, we only have been to the Capital and our home village,” Eulalia added.

 

“You mean the two of you have seen no place else?”

 

“Yes, my Queen, our Elders picked us as infants to be handmaidens of the Trinity. As children, we could only visit our homes in winter and spring. During the late spring and summer, we lived at Capitol Place to be trained as handmaidens,” Leonita said.

 

“That’s rough, not to go anywhere you want.”

 

“Oh, it was no hardship on us. On the contrary, we are proud our Elders selected us to serve the Trinity,” Eulalia said.

 

“You mean not once did you want to go out and see the world?”

 

“Our place is wherever the Trinity was,” Leonita said.

 

“But what if I never showed up? You would live your whole life unable to see the world...”

“At the time of our selection, the Elders of our village knew the Trinity would appear during our lifetime, and we would be close to their age,” Eulalia added.

 

“You mean they knew and still did not let you travel? I mean, you have not explored your world at all.”

“The Elders knew from the Elders. Is travel to far-off places normal in your world?” Eulalia asked.

 

“Normal? It’s an everyday thing. If I wanted, I could leave at breakfast and fly to the other side of the world before nightfall.”

 

“My Queen, you can fly!” Leonita and Eulalia blurted at the same time.

 

“Huh... What... Fly like... Fly like a bird? Is that what you think?”

 

“My Queen, only birds and dragons can fly among a few other species,” Leonita replied.

 

“Dragons!” I shouted.

 

“Oh, my... does your world not have dragons and such?” Eulalia questioned.

 

“No... No-no... No dragons or dinosaurs of any kind.”

 

“Then how do you fly?” Leonita asked.

 

“Mmm, we fly on planes.”

 

“P-planes, my Queen,” the two handmaidens said at once.

 

“We built planes like how you would build a house. Engineers build planes in the image of a bird.”

 

“How do they fly then?” the two asked again.

 

“With engines built from technology and science. The engines allow them to fly like how a bird’s wing allows a bird to fly.”

 

“Science can make the impossible happen,” Leonita said. 

 

Leonita and Eulalia sat up beside me. They both looked at me with excitement in their eyes. Until this moment, they had only known the stories of the Kingdom of Silveria’s science, but they had never experienced it. All they knew of technology came from the Capitol. ‘What other technologies did Elona have that mirrored my world?’

 

“Tell me, does your village of Calendulnia have electricity?” I asked as I leaned against the many fluffy pillows.

 

“Only the church, administration building, and lamp post have electricity. The rest of the town uses magic to light their homes. Well, the barracks have electricity, but they use magic more. Electricity is only used if needed,” Eulalia said.

 

“Barracks?”

 

“Yes, my Queen. Even a lowly village-like Calendulnia will have barracks with soldiers of Sidra to protect them. The Capital goes to great links to protect its people,” Leonita said.

 

“But the barracks, as of now, are very shorthanded. Most villages and townships have sent the bulk of their soldiers to defend the Capital City of Sidra. Where we are now, my Queen,”

“I see. The Regent sent their protection here because of my sisters and me. The Fated Trinity.”

 

“Yes, my Queen. It is to be expected. The people of the Kingdom are loyal to the Trinity Queens. We live to serve!” Leonita blurted with excitement.

 

Her bare breast jiggled as she held her hands together. Her expression was of pure devotion. Eulalia clasped her hands together, and the two of them bowed their hands to me. They had such passion and trust in me. They only met me this morning, but their faith in me was unwavering. ‘How could I live up to their expectations? The first thing I did was have them strip down naked. Gosh, am I just a pervy guy now?’ I shook my head and slapped my cheeks.

 

“My Queen, is there something wrong!” Eulalia asked as she leaned forward.

 

My gaze fell to her breasts, and a tingling sensation filled my womb. ‘Oh, no, not again!’ I sighed, and I pulled her closer.

 

“Everything is just fine. I’m-I’m just so lucky to have both of you. I have only been this close with my siblings, and I feel like I have known the two of you just as long. It’s strange; I completely feel around the two of you.”

 

“It honored us that you accepted us, my Queen,” Leonita said.

 

She led forward, just as Eulalia had done. Their breasts hung and slightly jiggled as they breathed. I did not know how long I could resist. I wanted to lay both on their backs and spend the rest of the night between their legs. The two handmaidens blushed as my attention lingered on their breasts.

 

“My Queen, are you...” Eulalia said before trailing off.

 

I shook my head again and looked them both in the eyes, one by one.

 

“I’m sorry... I don’t understand why it’s so hard to focus. It’s not like I am used to this. Of course, it was difficult when I was a guy, but that was because I was a teenager. You would think being a girl now, this would not be a problem.”

 

“We do not mind our Queen. We have known this could be a possibility,” Eulalia said.

 

“W-what... You expected me to... Mmm, be into you?”

 

“The stories of past Trinities are similar. They are known to share their love with all who find themselves in their grace. For this fortunate few, the rewards are bounteous!” Leonita said.

 

“B-bounteous is the word I would use,” I said as I smiled at them.

 

“Do not worry, my Queen. We are here for you when you need us. Our lives, bodies, and souls are yours to do with as you wish,” Eulalia said as she kissed my breast.

 

Eulalia laid me back on the soft, comfy pillows and Leonita carefully spread my legs. I let them do what they knew I wanted them to. Eulalia straddled herself above my head with her beautiful womanhood before me. She smirked as she noticed the smile on my face.

5