The Virgin’s Fated – Chapter Eleven
206 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We lay in the bed together; pleasing each other was tantalizing. Our pleasurable activities were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. In a rush, my breathtaking handmaidens wrapped towels around themselves and, more importantly, me. Amid Leonita answering the door, Eulalia quickly combed my hair. It was the Regency, Constance.

 

“I see you are in the middle of preparing for dinner tonight. That is good practice, your majesty,” Constance said.

 

“In private, please call me Masha, while around others, you would call me Aria. “You’re the Regency; shouldn’t you be able to do as you please?” I asked.

 

“I show respect for you, so people will show respect for you, too,” Constance said. “It’s not about me. It’s about the people. By doing what’s right for the people, I am doing what’s right for you.”

 

“I’m not yet ready to be your majesty...,” I said.

 

“Yes, I do understand. Then, sitting on the bed, Constance said, “It can be hard and lonely in your position.”

 

“Are these princes serious about marrying me, or is it some game?” I questioned.

 

“It may be a little of both. I have heard stories of these brothers from the Byzantia Kingdom. When they show this much interest in something or someone, they pursue it with intense passion… They are relentless in that aspect. Something they share with their Kingdom,” Constance explained.

 

“Why do they want to go to war anyway?” I asked.

 

“Hmm, the previous Queens were supposed to marry their King. He wanted the three of them, and for a while, they agreed. But he was so brutal to the members of the central Kingdom they refused to honor their agreement. That was the first of the Great Wars,” Constance said.

 

“Is there any way to avoid this war or not marry them?” I questioned.

 

“Only you can find that path,” Constance said.

 

“What about my sisters? What are they doing?” I said.

 

“Like you, they have received invitations. But, my dear Masha, don’t worry. They won’t have to be separated. The only person I am concerned about is you. Prince Barrios has expressed interest in taking you to their Kingdom,” Constance said.

 

“What? He can’t do that! Can he?”

 

“As the High Queen, you are the primary ambassador. If he so wishes, you must travel with him to his homeland,” Constance said.

 

“Then who’s going to rule here?” I said.

 

“Of course, your sisters, unless another kingdom makes a similar request, which none has. In fact, the envoys from the south and west have expressed interest in staying here for an extended time. This will greatly deter the Kingdom of Byzantia from going to war,” Constance said.

 

“But I get to be held as a hostage in a foreign kingdom!?” I said.

 

“Let us hope that is not the case. I find that would be crossing the line. King Revennaut is not so dimwitted he would send his sons to do something so stupid,” Constance said.

 

“Wow, he must get under your skin,” I said.

 

“His father’s grandfather started the first war. The man was a dimwit himself,” Constance said.

 

“Did you know King Revennaut?” I said.

 

“In my youth, I did indeed. I knew the King, their forefather, and his four brothers… all these damn wars their grandfather and great-grandfather started have killed all but two of them,” Constance said.

 

“Why are they so hostile?” I said.

 

“Byzantia is a kingdom of warriors. Proud warriors, at that. They are also the most elite trained warriors on the continent of Yura. Maybe even the world. When Yura was one Kingdom under Sidra. They were the military might of the Yura Kingdom. The stories of their conquests survive the thousands of years of our Kingdom. Their fierceness is unmatched on the battlefield and in the bedroom,” Constance explained.

 

“What am I supposed to do with men like that? I’m supposed to do what? Beg them to not kill us all? Hope they do not dominate me in the bedroom? I hate to say it, but neither of them looks like the type to let a woman be a dominatrix to them,” I said.

 

“Dominatrix? I am unfamiliar with the term,” Constance said.

 

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. Different world. It’s the female version of the personality Bardos and Barrios have. The Alpha King of Kings!”

 

“I see. That is an interesting term, indeed. Tell me, are… Dominatrix women common in your world?” Constance said.

 

“Ahmm… I would say it’s less than half, but if I had to bet my money. Probably more than half of the women from my world are dominatrixes pretending to be the sweet old girl next door,” I said.

 

“And who would this girl next door be?” Constance said.

 

“The girl every guy wants!” I said.

 

“I understand. Well, I would not say our worlds are that different in that respect,” Constance said.

 

“I’m not the girl next door or a dominatrix. So what could they want from me? Do they not know I was a male just a day or so ago?” I said.

 

“They are aware of your previous status, my Queen,” Constance said.

 

“How can I deal with them and prevent a war from breaking out? I have no clue what I am doing,” I said.

 

“I believe only you and your sisters will find a way to prevent this war,” Constance said.

 

“You’re putting a lot of faith in them and me when I’m unsure I can handle this or want to,” I said.

 

“That’s what faith is. A blind belief in something or someone. You would be surprised at what a little faith can get you,” Constance said.

 

“When you say it like that, I don’t really have a choice but to try…,” I said.

 

“I can’t offer you much guidance handling them, but I will say. It is rare for most people to stand up to them. Not the way you did earlier. But that bit of strength went a long way. More than you know,” Constance said.

 

“That helps a lot!” I said, hugging her.

 

“Oh dear, Aria. I will always be here to help you. Even if or when you have to leave for Byzantia. I’ll be there; they will be there. And don’t expect to go anyway without a royal knight at your side,” she said, hugging me back.

 

“This morning, I wasn’t sure what I could do. But… if I can help… then I can at least try,” I said.

 

“I will see you after dinner. You may even have time to meet with your sisters,” Constance said.

 

“That would be fantastic! I just have to get through this ordeal,” I said.

 

“That you do. For now, rest a bit,” Constance said.

 

“Sure,” I said as she stood to leave.

 

She gave me one last smile before leaving. A thought popped into my head. Since there was still time before this little dinner thing, I could explore more of the castle. I looked at the closet locked from me the day before. With a smirk, I jumped off the bed and rushed to the wardrobe. I startled Eulalia and Leonita with my sudden quickness. 

 

They hurried to follow me into the closet. I dropped my jaw as I gazed at the tremendous amount of clothing in the closet. There were all manner of outfits and accessories to go with the attire. You could find every rainbow color in this closet, which dazzled my eyes. I felt like I walked into a billionaire’s wife’s closet or some fairytale princess in a fantasy movie I used to watch. My eyes fell on the dainty dress I had worn earlier, and I grabbed it off its hanger. 

 

Without hesitating, I quickly threw on the dress I had worn earlier. My impulsive behavior stunned my handmaidens at how self-independent I was. They promptly came over to me and provided their help with my dress.

 

I smirked as another thought crept its way into my head. I looked at both of them and smiled. They looked at them for a moment before I quickly went deeper into the long and vast closet. The wardrobe size was twice the size of my bedroom and twice as high. There were four rows of clothes against each wall and a tall ladder in each of the four corners. 

 

A brightly lit glass displayed all the shoes in the middle of the room, and I gawked at all the unique opinions I had available. It was like a living woman’s dream. There were so many clothes it took me a couple of minutes before my eyes fell on what I wanted. The confusion of my new girlfriend caught my attention. As I moved from one side of the closet to the other, the two women from Calendulnia watched me with intense intrigue. 

 

My eyes finally caught a glimpse of what I had in mind, and I sauntered to the dainty garments I had found. Excitedly, I quickly pulled out two dresses I found on their hangers and rushed to them. The two women looked at me with confusion as I handed each of them a garment. It suddenly dawned on them what I was doing, and a wariness overcame their faces. They backed up a little as they stared at the garments I gave them, but I advanced toward them with a broad smile.

 

“This is what I was looking for. These two dresses are similar to the one I’m wearing,” I said as I handed each of them a dress.

 

The garment I handed Eulalia was a lighter blue than mine but had a similar style. Leonita’s apparel was much darker, a deep royal blue. There was little difference between the dresses besides a few cosmetic accessories. 

 

They began protesting, but I waved my hand and motioned for them to follow me to the bedroom. We gathered around the canopy bed.

 

“Put this on, and let’s go exploring!” I said.

 

“My lady… Masha. Those are your garments. We are not…,” Eulalia said softly before trailing off.

 

“Not today, they aren’t. Put them on, please,” I said.

 

“M-Masha, the rules. They… we are unpermitted to…,” Leontia whispered.

 

“Now you’re being shy too? Listen, how can you get in trouble if I’m telling you to do it? Who is going to get mad at you? If someone did… I’ll just get mad at them! See how that works. Friends stick up for each other, right?” I said.

 

“It’s not that we do not trust you, my Queen?” Eulalia replied as she looked down at the floor.

 

“Come on, live a little. These dresses with your bodies would be smoking hot on the two of you. Please put them on!” I said.

 

“My Queen, are you sure? We have never worn such… revealing apparel. Would it be proper?” Leonita said as her face turned red.

 

“Hey, I will not be alone if I have to walk around in these skimpy clothes. Look at me; it’s like I am begging to be fucked by every man in the castle… no, every man in the whole city!” I blurted.

 

“Begging to be… f-fucked?” The two women responded in unison.

 

“Shit, I keep forgetting there is a language difference here,” I said.

 

My words don’t always translate over. There are still words from my world they will not understand, and the same goes for me. I sighed as I sat on my bed and began to explain what my words meant.

 

“Getting fucked, wanting to get fucked, and begging to get fucked is all the same. It’s the same as what we did in my bed. Except with males. Cause you know they have ding dongs,” I explained.

 

“D-ding… dongs?” They said in unison again.

 

“Oh gosh, a male’s tool, his pecker, his sausage sword, his manliness, his penis. That’s what ding dong means,” I explained.

 

“Oh, my Queen. You shouldn’t say such things,” Eulalia said as she turned a rosy red.

 

“Ooh yeah… yeah…. A Queen does not speaketh in that manner! Do you understand what I mean, though?” I said.

 

“Yes, my Queen. You mean a man’s Schlong, Willy, or elongated member,” Leonita said as she giggled.

 

“Hmm… seems like you know more than you should. Have you been going on midnight Schlong hunts?” I asked.

 

“No… No… No… my Queen. Definitely not like that. The training we received taught us this. They expected such ladies as ourselves to be taken to bed at night by men of providence as their handmaidens. Therefore, it is prudent for us to know such things,” Leonita replied as she turned a rosy red.

 

Eulalia tried to turn away, but Leonita turned her around so she could see me.

 

“Come on, Eyes in front. As Leonita patted Eulalia’s butt, she replied, “We are in the presence of our Queen,” Leonita said.

 

She turned redder as the towel she was wearing fell to the floor, and her breasts popped out. Leonita almost giggled as she looked at me. It took all my effort not to burst out laughing with her. Finally, she nodded and dropped her towel to the floor. I helped the two beautiful handmaidens put on the dresses I gave them.

 

“I suppose we can wear these if you request it…,” Leontia said, a little more confident.

 

As they dressed and their nude bodies were inches from my face, I suddenly became aroused again. The dresses fit each of their succulent bodies like a glove. Every curve of the lush bodies becomes more prominent. I gawked at every contour of their body. The dresses seemed to become translucent when I sweated, and I expected the same to happen when they sweated. 

 

The three of us admired ourselves in the mirror. I knew every man and woman in the castle would have their eyes on us once we left the safety of my room. Neither of us wore panties, and one wrong misstep would reveal our womanhood to anyone in our vicinity. I sighed and nodded to my handmaidens.

 

“Let’s go exploring, shall we?”I asked.

 

“But you do not know the castle’s layout!” Eulalia said as she looked at Leonita.

 

“I’m unworried. You two can guide me if I stray off somewhere I am not supposed to,” I said.

 

“There is no such place… this is your castle, my Queen!”Leonita said.

 

“But we are unpermitted to go anywhere we want,” Eulalia whispered.

 

“Come on, Eulalia, as long as I am with you, it’s no big deal, right Leonita?” I questioned.

 

“I suppose you are right, my Queen,” Leonita admitted. 

 

“Well, if you are with us, I will gladly accompany you wherever you go, my Queen,” Eulalia replied.

 

As we worked out the door, my thoughts went back to earlier. Those two princes made me sweat, and everyone could see my bare body under my dress. I hate exposing my trusting handmaidens to arrogant and intimidating men like the princes. ‘If we didn’t sweat too much, we’d be fine, right?’ So we set off on my little sightseeing endeavor.

3