Chapter 77 – Departure Matters
100 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all, a technology has already been realized, and for it to truly popularize among the masses, there are many conditions to consider.

First and foremost, the most important problem to solve is cost. For example, carbon fiber materials that are widely used in various fields are known to be superior to steel for manufacturing cars and many other products.

However, if we were to use this material entirely for manufacturing, the cost would be too high for most people to afford. Just look at those car modification enthusiasts; they only replace a few components, right?

If the entire vehicle structure is made of carbon fiber materials, only true tycoons can afford it. Take, for example, the world's most expensive toy, the F1 race car. The cheapest F1 car costs more than 10 million RMB.

In this way, over the next few days, while Wu Hao was working on developing the intelligent medical program for "Dabai," he also took the time to create a hibernation device for "Dabai."

This device is a white rectangular hibernation chamber without sharp corners, measuring 120cm in length, 70cm in height, and 60cm in width. The hibernation device can automatically open and close, charge Dabai, and is equipped with a satellite signal receiver.

In other words, Dabai is like a mobile "phone" device, and the hibernation chamber is a device that can connect to satellite terminals and transmit all the information back to Wu Hao.

With Dabai at home, Wu Hao can promptly grasp any health and safety issues concerning his parents and family members.

Although the Dabai designed by Wu Hao does not have the ability to treat patients, it serves as a reminder. However, Wu Hao installed a current converter, commonly known as an electric shock device, inside Dabai's body.

It can convert low voltage current into high voltage current to stun living beings.

"Finally done!" After Wu Hao finished writing the last line of code, he let out a sigh of relief. "Next, let's see how it performs."

Quickly inputting the intelligent program he wrote into a chip he fabricated himself, Wu Hao directly placed the chip into a card-like device on Dabai's chest that can open and close.

As the chip was inserted, the eyes and body of "Dabai" began to flash blue indicator lights.

After a process lasting 30 seconds, a synthesized electronic voice sounded, "Hello, I am your personal health advisor, Dabai!" Although this synthesized voice still sounded somewhat robotic, overall, it was much better than many current speech recognition software when it came to reading texts.

After hearing this voice, Wu Hao also knew that there was no problem with his intelligent chip.

"Dabai, show me the health status of my body," Wu Hao smiled faintly.

As Wu Hao's voice fell, the two eyes on Dabai's head emitted X-ray-like scanning beams. The beams were faint and quickly scanned the body. After the scanning, Dabai spoke.

"Your physical condition is very healthy, please continue to maintain it!" Wu Hao knew very well about his own physical condition, as he could now completely control the metabolism speed of various cells and organs within his body.

He could timely eliminate unnecessary toxins and impurities from his body. In other words, it was almost impossible for Wu Hao to get sick now.

"Very good, thank you, Dabai! By the way, when you perform a physical examination for my father in the future, do you know what to say?" When Wu Hao was writing the medical program for Dabai, he inputted information about his own family and included his father's condition in the program.

The purpose of doing this was to ensure that Dabai would not reveal the truth when conducting a health check for his father. After all, his father was unaware that he was in the advanced stage of cancer. To avoid adding any psychological burden to himself, this truth should not be disclosed.

"Dabai knows! Dabai will execute according to the program settings," came the answer in the synthesized electronic voice.

After completing the gift for his family, Dabai, Wu Hao spent the next few days writing another program. This program would manage the daily affairs of the base after he left.

He also manufactured several robotic arms, which would be used for maintenance work in the fusion reactor power generation facility. The remaining robotic arms would be assigned by the base's main control intelligent program to engage in some component processing tasks when Wu Hao left the base.

Currently, the fusion reactor power generation facility was operating normally because the power consumption of the base was minimal. After all, the power generation capacity of this fusion reactor was enough to meet the electricity demands of a city with several hundred thousand residents.

In terms of the current energy consumption of the base, it is far from reaching such a level. The fusion reactor is currently operating at less than 1/10 of its capacity.

The intelligent program that Wu Hao wrote, although currently just a pseudo-intelligent program, has no issues in handling the daily management of the base.

Moreover, Wu Hao can provide various commands to the intelligent program and receive feedback on the base's operations through the satellite network at any time.

It must be said that several communication satellites in the sky have already been directly accessed and granted management permissions by Wu Hao, and even the owners and companies of these communication satellites have not noticed this.

The reason for their lack of awareness is that Wu Hao has not used these permissions to make any abnormal actions. He has simply used a small portion of the communication resources of these satellites for his own service.

Some of these communication satellites belong to Huaxia Communications Company, while others belong to other countries. However, the ones controlled by Wu Hao are civilian communication satellites. As for the spy satellites and military satellites directly controlled by countries, Wu Hao has not touched them.

These satellites have strong firewalls, and although he can breach them, he would be immediately detected in the process.

Moreover, there is no benefit for Wu Hao to invade these satellites. Why would he engage in such laborious and fruitless activities?

The purpose of controlling these communication satellites is to allow himself to use free communication services. Perhaps in the future, when Wu Hao designs and manufactures more powerful communication satellites, he won't need to borrow the communication resources of these satellites anymore.

For Wu Hao, manufacturing a communication satellite is not a difficult task. If he wants to do it, he can even start researching and manufacturing within the base immediately.

However, while manufacturing poses no difficulties for Wu Hao, the challenge lies in how to launch it into space, what launch method to use, and where to launch it. So, in the short term, Wu Hao will not consider this problem.

1