Chapter 117: Release of Anonymous Documents
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a brief inquiry, Wu Hao directly remotely controlled the core computer of the base through the computer and communicator. Currently located at the core of the base, its computing speed was more than twice that of the world's fastest supercomputer. In Wu Hao's plan, he intended to manufacture a quantum-level computer in the future, one with even faster computing speed.

Because only with a quantum-level computer could he upgrade 'Zero' to a true artificial intelligence. After all, true artificial intelligence, given the current computers in the world, could not possibly reside within them. Only a quantum-level computer with stronger performance would have this ability.

After a moment, the base's intelligent program 'Zero' received Wu Hao's command and quickly dispatched small unmanned reconnaissance devices to investigate the people near the wooden house. The results of the investigation were nothing special, indicating that these people had now set up camp on the mountaintop where the wooden house was located. It seemed they wouldn't be leaving in the short term, and it was possible they would use that location as a temporary foothold in the Qinling Mountains.

Upon learning the approximate situation of these people, Wu Hao stopped paying attention. Instead, he retrieved a package of technical data from the base, anonymously sent it to the relevant department responsible for national defense technology research and development.

This data wasn't obtained directly from the core computer of the U.S. Department of Defense. Still, it was compiled, analyzed, and organized by Wu Hao himself using some data from the most advanced Ford-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier currently in use.

Although the Ford-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier is currently the world's most advanced carrier, with advanced technologies in various aspects, for Wu Hao, it was not a difficult task to analyze and compile a complete set of construction data if he collected relevant data at home.

After all, Wu Hao's internal base had various devices, almost all of which he independently researched, designed, and manufactured. His technological capabilities were naturally more advanced by at least ten to twenty years than the current world.

Not to mention anything else, the fusion power generation equipment in the base is not something that ordinary people can completely grasp and utilize. In addition to fusion power generation equipment, there were many advanced fully automated 3D printing manufacturing devices and robots with comprehensive and intelligent functions.

At the beginning of establishing the base, Wu Hao started by manufacturing fully automated 3D printing manufacturing devices, using them as a basis to gradually improve a small industrial technology manufacturing system within the base.

Some might say that it was a fantasy for Wu Hao to achieve all this from scratch, but don't forget, besides having a super-brain far surpassing ordinary people, Wu Hao also had telekinesis and spiritual perception as a foundation, providing him with absolute control.

For example, when Wu Hao initially manufactured a certain device, even without corresponding large lathes and tools, he could entirely use telekinesis to control its rotation or manipulate the tool blade with telekinesis to achieve the machining purposes of lathes and milling machines.

After all, under Wu Hao's telekinesis and spiritual perception, he could meet machining requirements even higher than the world's highest precision precision machine tools. If Wu Hao only had a super-brain far surpassing ordinary people and mastered various advanced scientific and technological skills, without telekinesis and spiritual perception, he would definitely be unable to achieve the creation of a complete small-scale industrial technology system from scratch.

Because, for any scientist, to achieve corresponding results in any scientific and technological field, there must be a lot of industrial foundation to support it.

For instance, even if a scientist is brilliant, he needs machine tools and tools to process a common part. However, for Wu Hao, who possesses telekinesis and spiritual perception, he only needs the corresponding tool blades. With telekinesis and spiritual perception, he can directly process qualified parts.

The reason Wu Hao is now providing the country with various technical data about aircraft carriers is not only to secretly help the country but also to use this technical data as a bargaining chip for future technology-related transactions with the country.

After all, although Wu Hao has a patriotic heart, in his view, providing the country with technical data once for free is sufficient. If it were entirely free, it might cause some adverse effects, especially since our country is currently not short of money.

Take the United States as an example; every year, they go through numerous meetings when allocating military expenses, and in recent years, their military expenses have even undergone some reductions.

But in our country, every year, the military expenses are entirely as much as needed. This is not only due to the country's emphasis on national defense but also because it is not short of money. After all, our country's external debt to other countries is already a huge astronomical figure.

Therefore, since Wu Hao knows that the country is so wealthy, it is entirely normal for him to exchange technical data for some money, especially considering that the technical data he provides to the country is currently the most advanced in the world.

Although our country is currently leading the world in many scientific and technological fields, there are still many technologies monopolized by other developed countries. In recent years, the country has undoubtedly spent a considerable amount of human, material, and financial resources trying to obtain some critical technical data from European and American countries. However, the specific achievements are unknown to ordinary people.

At this moment, when Wu Hao sent this package of various technical data about aircraft carriers to a relevant department in the country, the personnel of this relevant department discovered it.

"Commander, we have received an anonymous document titled Technical Data of Large Nuclear-powered Aircraft Carriers." After receiving the document, the staff member did not choose to download it immediately but immediately reported the situation to their superior.

"Technical data of large nuclear-powered aircraft carriers? And it's an anonymous document?" The person in charge is a middle-aged man around 40 years old. Upon hearing the report from his subordinate, he appeared quite surprised.

Because their department is one of the country's most confidential departments, tasked with developing various national defense technology projects, and they are currently involved in the research and development of the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier project.

"Immediately inform the technical staff to analyze this document, check its safety, and proceed with the download if there are no issues." After a brief moment of contemplation, the person in charge issued relevant orders to his subordinates.

With the command given, soon, some technical security personnel began to inspect the packaged document. After careful confirmation that the document package had no security risks, they proceeded to download the file.

0