Chapter 120: Countermeasures
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Village Chief, is there any other good news?" The person who spoke first was obviously an impatient person. As soon as he opened his mouth, he preemptively started discussing below.

But this is also normal. After all, they are all ordinary villagers. In such a village meeting, as soon as they hear any news, there will definitely be various discussions and voices below.

Seeing this, Wu Sancai had to wave his hand again to quiet everyone down before continuing, "The good news is that the Oriental Galaxy Company wants to ensure that our elderly villagers have security after losing their land. Therefore, for every household that signs the contract, residents aged 40 and above will receive free pension insurance funded by the Oriental Galaxy Company."

Currently, when the country implements land requisition plans in rural areas, in addition to collecting land at the corresponding prices, various preferential policies for purchasing pension insurance for some elderly villagers have also been implemented.

Although Wu Hao's approach may cost a little more money, it can provide assurance for some elderly people in the village. After all, although the villagers can now receive almost a million in compensation for each household, along with a free house, it is difficult to guarantee what some villagers will do with this money. If they spend it quickly, it is equivalent to losing their security after losing their land.

Therefore, the guarantee plan introduced by Wu Hao is also aimed at preventing some villagers from spending all the money, providing security for these elderly people in the future.

"Village Chief, does the free purchase of pension insurance require residents to be over 40?" Some villagers, happy but feeling a bit regretful, asked after hearing the news.

"Yes, indeed, only residents aged 40 and above can enjoy this benefit." Wu Sancai understood what these villagers were thinking when he heard their inquiries. They simply wanted to take advantage of the situation.

However, he didn't think about why Wu Hao introduced this guarantee plan in the first place—to ensure security for the elderly in the village. To be honest, the age limit of 40 is already a very low restriction. After all, this is pension insurance. Do people in their twenties or thirties usually consider purchasing this kind of insurance? Typically, people aged 40 or 50 start thinking about buying such insurance. Now, those who are inquiring secretly are just trying to take advantage of the situation and are not satisfied even though they have gained benefits.

Meanwhile, outside the crowd, those few households who have not registered yet and still want to fish in troubled waters and see how much compensation Yao Xinggui can get, secretly began discussing after hearing this news.

"Old Wang, what do you think about this? Let's just agree to it." The person who spoke considered taking advantage of the situation, and hearing that only those who agree to sign the contract can enjoy this policy, he couldn't help but loosen up because his family has four people who meet the requirements for free insurance.

If it is according to the normal way to purchase pension insurance, his family would have to pay hundreds of thousands until the age to receive the pension. Anyone with a bit of understanding would calculate this account.

The person being asked is also calculating in his mind at this moment. Judging by his appearance, he is somewhat tempted by the preferential policy implemented by Wu Hao.

In fact, Wu Hao's preferential policy covers almost 300 people in their entire village. In other words, if each person purchases an average of 6,000 yuan per year for pension insurance, paying for an average of 25 years, each person would pay around 150, totaling a sum of over 400 million. Moreover, the insurance fees purchased by Wu Hao for the village are not limited to this annual amount of 6,000 yuan. However, even if among these 300 people, there are some who are slightly older and some who have just reached the age of 40, averaging the costs may vary, but in the end, Wu Hao would still spend over 50 million more.

Soon, after Village Chief Wu Sancai announced all the specific related matters, he began to organize the villagers to sign contracts with the lawyers dispatched by Wu Hao and then proceed with the transfer of funds by the bank staff.

While the signing of contracts and the fund transfer were smoothly underway, Wu Sancai came to Wu Hao and asked, "Wu Hao, how many households haven't registered yet? Do you think it's time to bring these people over for a discussion?"

Wu Hao looked around and found that those few households that had not registered were still discussing secretly in the distance. Yao Xinggui, who had caused the most trouble a few days ago, was currently holding his thin body and making a phone call, seemingly inquiring about something.

Seeing this, Wu Hao shook his head and said to Wu Sancai, "Let's leave it at that for now. It's not useful to call them over right now."

It turns out that just now, although Wu Hao only casually glanced at those villagers in the distance, he also heard their conversation very clearly. Knowing the content of their conversation, Wu Hao knew that even if he negotiated face-to-face with these people now, there might not be any results.

Moreover, these people showed such insatiable greed. Faced with such excellent conditions, they still wanted more. Wu Hao naturally had no good feelings for such people. Although he would eventually deal with these people, it was still a long time before the official start of the project. Therefore, Wu Hao planned to leave these people alone for now!

He wanted to see what kind of mentality these people would have when they saw that other families in the village had received compensation and corresponding preferential policies, and they themselves, despite wanting more advantages, had not made any progress. If, at that time, Wu Hao hinted that he didn't want the land of these few people, they would probably become more anxious.

Although Wu Hao wanted to help the villagers in the village live a good life from now on, for those who are insatiable, if he compromises easily and satisfies their small advantages, what would the other villagers who have already received compensation think?

For example, if Wu Hao were to individually provide these people with compensation double that of other villagers, although this amount of money is insignificant to Wu Hao, for the villagers who have already received standard compensation, there would inevitably be some psychological imbalance.

0