Chapter 3
210 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Johnoya scrambled away ,a blushing mess, embarrassed that she screamed and had her penis looked at so openly. The cloth was snatched by her and held below her waist . The middle age woman looking surprised and intrigued smiling softly at the confused person infornt of her. "What are you doing!? Why am I naked!? Johnoya shouted taking a closer look at the beautiful woman infornt of her. 

Horns like a crown adorned the womans head, never had she seen anything like this . "What are you? " Asked the girl with fear and confusion, eyebrows frowned. The woman who's voice sounded like melodies sung  by heaven. "I am a demon".  There was a pause.

My name is Almanda. "I must say I have never seen anything quite like you. Beautiful and gifted to please one's mate. " The woman gave a small laugh and scrunch up her nose cutely. A blushing mess Johnoya was, though because of her olive skin no one could tell. "You don't look like any demon I've heard about" she said voice deep but lovely  ,slowly trying to move around the woman to go to the door to the barn she woke up in . 

She then realized she was laying down on hay the floor of the barn looked like concrete with a board structure and sheep in one section and two horses in another . " Looking at the confused girl and slowly standing up as well, hands out as if to clam the girl down that looked ready to run. 

The woman said. "We are peaceful beings , if I wanted to hurt you child I would have done so from the moment we found you laying in the dirt. Don't be afraid," she said, "it would hurt my tali so to see the one she found fleeing in fright." 

In her mind Johnoya spoke "Tali? Who does this woman speak of?"

"I don't belong here!, there has been a mistake! , I was protecting Daisy from that bastard, he was pointing the gun at us and........a- and... a..... I.... I woke up in a forest?" realization kicked in and without realizing, johnoya dropped the cloth from her waist. The memory of waking up , the pain she was feeling  though gone caused her to look at herself, first her chest were she got shot. There was no scare. Breathing hard and shaking.

Almanda once again blushed hard staring at the extra hand attached to the poor girl.

Then she looked at her olive skin that still had the dents shaped  like scales all over her body making her gasp. She looked at her feet "am I taller?" Touching her hair and pulling it to look . "My hair" she wishpered in fear.  Now staring at the middle aged woman. "What happened to me!?" Falling to her knees ,tears running down her face. "Daisy, Mark? What is going on?"  She said to no one in particular.

Back in the regular world. Mark and Daisy and everyone on that island am sure mourned Johnoya hard . Seeing that the day she died, the morgue she was placed in got stroke by lightning and burned down completely and mysteriously. Sadly no remains of the girl they loved was found.

Almanda looked at the poor girl  with pity she  saw that the girl who's name she forgot to ask was not from this kingdom. In her mind she thought the way the girl spoke and looked , golden eyes with slits? hair color that I have  never seen?

A woman towering over her like a king? Speaking to no one suddenly Almanda opened her eyes wide and gasp loudly "I've seen this before? She looks like a........" . At that very moment her husband as beautiful as any woman walked in the barn having heard the commotion with the same little girl that found johnoya now known as tali seeing his wife with wide eyes and mouth agap,  the stranger they had found was naked and crying looking into space . Sighed  and spoke in a gentle yet hard voice that didn't match his face. "Is everything alright?"

4