Chapter 6
113 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment the door was opened, a sword was plunged straight through Almanda's  neck, twisted and pulled out. Two reptile green eyes met with golden ones.  In that moment a tall figure stepped through the door walked right over Almanda's body.  Frozen johnoya stared at the beautiful woman's body soaked in her own blood. Images of protecting Daisy flashed before her eyes again. 

In an ominous voice the tall figure said " we have found the last one , follow my sent here"

"Almanda! What have you done you monster!". Johnoya finally came too and because of her pass she was always ready for a fight . Immediately she lunged at the figure held  back her right had made in a fist.    She moved so quickly the figure had no time to react, a fist to the right cheek followed by several body blows and an upper cut . The figure staggered a few steps back and spat blood on the floor.

"What are you doing! I came here to help you , you fucking brat. Why would you attack me"

"I don't know who you are and you just murdered the woman that has been caring for me!"  Johnoya screamed panting fist still raised and ready to go back in for another round . At that moment Kieran and the five men exited the Forest behind the house and heard the commotion. 

"You were right to check the closest village we made it by night fall. Do you hear that?" Kai said putting a hand before the advisor and pulled his sword. 

Whatever was following us made it here before us , at that moment Kieran ran to the house and saw the woman laying dead on the floor a tall cloaked figure nursing their rib and a woman in a fighting stance ready to go in for the kill.  Eyes wide Kieran stood there , in shock , Kia and the others caught up and with worried expressions.

"What is it advisor!" Turning to look Kia was rendered speechless,  "A Dragon!" Screamed Kai. With speeds unmatched he attached johnoya . She was focused on the tall figure she didn't realize that she was being attacked and the sword went straight through her shoulder and out the back . Kai didn't stop there and shoved her straight through the wall and at the back of the house. 

A startled scream left the girl . 

"Monster!  I will kill you for what you did to our people." Kai screamed , furious. Johnoya held on to the long sword , blade cutting into her hands golden eyes shinning Bright looking straight at the man . 

"Get off me and save Almanda!"

At that moment two more tall figures emerged from the forest and  without them lifting a finger the man on top of johnoya went flying and she pulled out the sword out her shoulder with a groan . Johnoya pulled herself up and was now facing the two figures putting pressure on the wound. 

Kieran had recovered from the shock  and was now engaging with the tall figure that was in the house, from her palm balls of fire were thrown and through the kitchen wall and outside the figured laid lifeless .

"Go after Kai , ensure that he is alright I will see to this one" she ordered and went to the figure on the ground and pull back the cloak's ."What is this, how is this even possible?" Confusion, anger and fear all flashed across her face . "The dragon race is back?" 

To make sure that the man was dead she drove her sword through the heart and gave it a twist. She then went and check  on the woman , "sh-she's alive?" Kieran asked she should be dead with that wound , on inspection is showed that her main artery was not severed and she had stopped bleeding a long time ago using her gift she  healed the woman and placed her on the table and ran through the hole leading to the back of the house . Once she exited the hole , in a split second she dodged a flying arrow that cut open her cheek. Three of the five men lay dead and one tall figure also dead two feet away and  Kia and davin both breathing heavily the cloak was removed from the figure and there stood a man similar to the one she just plunged her sword through 

Standing at 6 ft olive skin dents like a scales  green reptile eyes  black 4c hair she didn't get to continue as the another arrow from the forest missed her head . Using her gift she found someone else in the forest, out of thin air she took a bow and two arrows, pulled back and released both arrows , one through the neck of the man in front of Kai and the other between the eyes of the other in the forrest. Both bow and arrows were made purely out of light.  And so exploded and turn both men into fleshy bits before everyone's eyes. 

"She isn't called the most powerful for nothing". Kai said  breathing hard a cut above the brow and a gush across the chest.  Davin was nursing a broken arm and had a gush right across his face from the right eye through the nose and lips along with the chin. He looked more like a monster. Kieran got right to healing. Looking around. 

"Where is the female? Where is the one with the golden eyes!" Kieran shouted . Kai opened his eyes and said. 

I was blasted in the air a few feet away by these two I took my eyes off of her and I was busy fighting them I-i.....

"No!!!" Kieran shouted standing up using her magic to scan the area. 

Three miles away was johnoya cutting ways through the green a pace she was not used to , a limp hand a busted lip angry golden eyes.

"Almanda, am sorry" she whispered. Tears coming to her eyes.

_______

A/N.....

If there are errors am sorry , bare with me. 

Hehe🤭 enjoy.

3