Chapter 24
41 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TRIGGER WARNING:SA

I am so sorry if this is hard for some people to read. Please remember this is not real, this is a story. Again I am sorry.

Love you guys.

_________________________________

"Elijah.." the mage moaned. She used her right and reached between them pumped the girl a few times and lined her up with her entrance.

"For .our. kingdom." Amoya lowered herself on the cock of the young girl face filled with ecstasy.

"Oh heavens, you feel soooo, gooood". The mage moaned mouth agape head flung back eyes wide and shining bright green.

Elijah's voice now strong and powerful deep and sinful sang right back to the mage. "Ohhh..yesssssss." the dragon whispered, eyes burn with golden light. 

Amoya, quivering on the lap of Johnoya having taken her entire length. Unable to move, the pheromones of the dragon was over powering, Elijah flipped them and latched on to the mage's lips in a heated passionate kiss, deep , rough and slow. The dragon growled vibrating the none existing space between them. The mage rapped her hands around her neck and legs around her waist. Elijah force Johnoya's hands beneath the back of the mage tht was glued to the sheets and held onto her shoulders and gave her first thrust. 

This cause the kiss to break and moans to pass through both their lips. Amoya's eyes rolled to the back of head but no sound came from her mouth that was agape. The dragon didn't stop there.

With each thrust the scales on Johnoya's skin glowed golden light emitting from her very being.  "Yess, *deep breath with a growl*......... Yessss, *deep breath with a growl*. Elijah moaned , eyes moist from the feeling, suckling a nipple thrusting slowly but deep and  hard.

The mage was a moaning mess, tears fell from her eyes. She gain the strength to stare into the younger woman's eyes , golden and beautiful, as Johnoya stared into hers green and filled with life. "Please, commence the mating process, don't hold back, fill me up , I beg you". The mage moan out on the top of her lungs sweat was dripping from both bodies , steam could be seem lifting from them being pressed together in the dim light.

All of a sudden Elijah stopped. Breathing heavily. "Help me". The dragon Said  in a whisper. The mage was worried the dragon wasn't looking at her and the thrusting stopped.

"Ahhhhhhhh, it hurts!!!!!, Ahhhhhhh!!!". Johnoya shouted and pulled out of the white scaled mage, a pained expression crossed the mages face as they were both close to being 'interlocked' to complete the mating process.

"Elijah, what is it, what is happening!" The mage shouted, the olive skin of the girl paled and if it were possible, Amoya  blenched whiter than she already was .

"No, no, no, no,no,no,no..NO!".  The mage shouted. 

Johnoya fell to her side and was foaming at the mouth and blood ran from her nose, the golden glow from beneath her skin shone even more so bright it blinded the mage for a few seconds . The mage shielded her eye with her hand and turned away. After the light cleared. 

A loud gasp left the mage and she blenched even whiter hand over her heart and a bit of red entered the beautiful green of her eyes.

Johnoya was gone......

"Guards!!!!!!!!!!".

________________________________________________________

Kieran was putting on the hunters robe full black leather material though soft to the touch going all the way up to her neck. The illusion was removed and her pointed ears, Sharpe K9s were present and her round big beautiful green eyes. Kia was standing behind her door, when he had returned he didn't speak much about his trip or why he went  though him and his father was all of a sudden very close. What stood out was the boy was bulkier than when he left , it worried her but decided it was none of her business. More dreams plagued her of that stupid door and a plea for help from the feminine figure and golden eyes. 

The small party was headed out this day and Kieran was leading the mission. After leaving her room and Kia trailing behind her. She meat with the two guards of Kia's choosing and her advisor.  The advisor gave Kieran the revised map of the journey and by air they were going to be there by night fall, that is if they have no trouble. 

The site that they were going to be flying from was at the back of the castle, large animals that resembled eagles but had the head of a scaled serpent were seen standing, the three large beasts had beautiful white feathers.  Kieran's group were being seen off by the king and Kia's father ,alone.

"All I ask Kieran is that you come back." The king stated, sadness in his eyes but his face remained one of an true leader. The first in command simple patted his son's shoulders and stepped back behind the king. The young man simply shook his head and went to one of the beast. 

A chuckle left the king and the First advisor, shaking Thier heads at the weird men.

"I will do more than just come back to our kingdom, I'll make sure that we have a way to not have a war. However, if there is to be a war, a way for us to win." Smiled Kieran the king approved and spoke to the other men going on this mission. 

The moment they lifted off, Kieran's eyes glowed blindly and she spoke so all that were traveling with her heard.

"For. Our. Kingdom ".

And off they went to infiltrate a kingdom unknown to them.

3