Chapter 25
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A groan left Johnoya's throat , she opened her eyes bearly and wherever she was , it was dark. Thanks to her dragon though she was still able to see, she was in what appears to be a circular cave with old wooden structures that she made out to be furniture. She was laying flat on her back. Her consciousness didn't stay long because her eyes closed and she found herself in front of Elijah,the dragon looked even more tired. 

"If you don't tell me anything Elijah, we both will continue to suffer". Johnoya stated recalling what had just happened with Amoya. 

"Just know for now that we are safe and we will be able to finally rest. I need it after that woman forced us to do the act of mating. I am just glad I woke up in time to stop it". The dragon huffed 

"I feel so weak". Johnoya stated with a sigh. 

The dragon laughed,a sound the girl hasn't heard in a while. "You died and came back to life, be grateful you are able to walk. Once we meet our mate and we complete the mating process we will be stronger together." Elijah stated.

"How are you so sure she will even look at us, much less accept us, I don't know if you have noticed but even though they called me your majesty or our prince. The only people I interact with are my maid, Zel, that mage , the old geezer and that scary bulky guy. No parade no welcome. I was a prisoner Elijah." Johnoya stated with a sigh after her rant.

"I am afraid". Stated the girl sitting down and bringing he knees to her face hiding there.

"Me too". Elijah stated and coiled around himself.

_________________________________________________________

"First advisor we have entered the specified area, we save to land without detection and send the beast back." The advisor she brought stated. Holding the map in his hand the wind didn't affect them at all seeing that they had a barrier around the animal they rode on.

"Alright men this is were we truly begin the journey, remember stay within the specified path, any deviation could trigger a security barrier and alarm the enemy were here before we even get a chance to begin our investigation. The lower level dragon kins have abilities now , be on guard and if we come in contact with any of them . Do not attempt to injure them or kill. They detonate on the brink of death." Kieran informed everyone. For herself though she whispered.

"I am here."She removed her hoodie from her head eyes hard and forward . Everyone gasp including Kia with wide eyes as they jumped from the beast and land in the thick  of the trees.

"Miyel, the name of the advisor Kieran brought with her, Kia , sul and Mitch were squatting on the ground looking at them map. Thirteen hours, using acceleration magic, we can get to that door." Kia stated eyes hard and ready for battle, it's really narrow but we can make it.

One of the soldiers, sul stated that, that was something that he was only able to do for short distances at a time , 13 will be too long , he stated he could only do 5 at a time if he pushed himself but he would need half an hour rest each time. Kieran informed the soldier that was fine and it was just 1 more hour added to the journey. They split the load evenly. Being only water and weapons.

"Miyel , you stay in the middle of the line while we run and keep your eyes on that map and tell us the turns to make, one mistake, we could all be in trouble. Kia you stay at the back just in case we have trouble, wild animals are frequent in this area, the rest of you just fall in, the next five hours we stop."

Kieran and the others set off on the specified path leading to the door running at top speeds. 

_________________________________________

Johnoya finally came to in the room. "Why does this keep happening to me." The girl groaned and sat up , surprisingly she was not soar or anything just a little tired , what freaked her out was that she was completely naked and still semi hard.

"I can't believe I finally got the chance to be with someone and it was like this." The girl stated looking up, arousal was still there but she decided it would go away on its own. Johnoya decided that she would explore the cave. Turns out the cave she was in was actually a bedroom, old and abandoned, by the state of it, it looked like for many years. The moment she touched the chair in the corner it fell apart, she decided not to touch anything else. 

There was a small door too the far right, she had to bend pretty low to exist the room that was fairly large compared to the small door. However, it opened up pretty well in the hall. That still looked like a gave. Every few paces there was another small door that lead to a room Johnoya even found the remains of what could be a kitchen. What shocked her was at the far end there was a room that could pass for a nursery. It was the most intact, everything in here could still be used it was as if it was still take care of. 

There were blankets she thanked whatever god was here because she could finally cover herself up. She ripped the cloth and made a makeshift underwear though the cloth was musty, she was able to cover her breast aswell. She continued to explore the cave ,it was a huge system, she went so deep into the cave system that she came to a large opening with a high ceiling that had a hole that brought sunshine in. Below that was a large body of water that was crystal clear you could see exactly how deep it went, it was at that moment she realized she was thirsty. She drank to her hearts content, splashing her face aswell. However,she was also hungry hearing her tummy rumble, seeing that she had nothing to eat she began to explore again after about a two hour walk and peeking into rooms she reached a large staircase that spiraled upwards as far as her eyes could see, large and wide as if it were made for giants old and dusty like the walls and rooms she visited.

"Oh shit". Johnoya cursed and began climbing the steps with a sigh .

__________________________________________

It was the last stop for Kieran and her group. They had ran into trouble with a boar the size two men and Kieran killed it in an instant use magic to gut, clean and mince the meat and share it equally among the group. The guys were impressed and praised her hole heartily, being the strongest in magic indeed she deserved it. Nobody commented on her appearance and she was thankful because she wouldn't know what to say. It was getting dark  but Kieran didn't want to stop. They rested for the half an hour and started running again.  

"What is that?". Kieran stated and started slowing down, it was coming to the last three hours of running and everyone was eager to camp down ,eat and rest. 

All five members of the group stood dumfounded, what they were staring at was not a rock, it was a freaking mountain entrance completely covered in green. Root from tress ran across it's surface along with vines that had fruit. 

"I thought you said we were looking for a rock." Kia said with a deadpan expression that they all wore.

Kieran hummed and slowly walked to the large rocky surface. The spies stated that they left a marker to indicate where the door was . Kieran whispered a few words and a pulse of white light shone from her hand , a large symbol close to the far right of the rocky surface to were a few vines hung from a few roots that ran across the rocky surface . The group headed in that direction because as soon as the symbol appeared not long after it disappeared. Once they passed the vines , it covered this place real good because it opened up tremendously, the ceiling was tall with pointy rocks hanging down and the small door they were looking for, again wasn't so small. 

All five members looked at Kieran with the same deadpan expressions. In her defense she wanted to say it was a dream but decided not to. Once the door was pry open, this was due to it basically becoming one with the rock it was attached to. A giant set of stairs spiraled downwards into darkness.

"Oh heavens" sul groaned out. 

And just like that, things are about to get interesting because behind the tree a mile away, stood a guard for the palace of the kingdom of scales.

"Gotcha". The mysterious voice spoke and vanished from the spot leaving a black puff of smoke.

_____________________________________

AN: thank you so much for reading.🤭

1