Chapter 28
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A groan was heard in the cave. Johnoya was awake eyes ablaze , golden and brilliant.  Kieran's eyes as if on autopilot glowed the beautiful green of the forest.

"I am thirsty, may I please have some water?" Asked the girl, the mixture of voices still present. Johnoya only stared at Kieran.

The group was still by the water a fire was lit, with magic of course, it burn only to serve as light. All five members present stared at the little dragon.

"If what you have told us Kieran, is true, she can literally turn into a giant lizard, isn't that a problem for all of us in this tiny space. Kia whispered next to her. 

"Get everyone ready to move, go to the opening you found and wait for me there , I wish to be alone with her." Kieran stated, never breaking eye contact. Kia gave a nod and signaled to the other men present.

After the men were out of sight Kieran's eyes soften.  She got up with the water container she had filled with water and gave it to Johnoya. Kieran watch the girl drink to her hearts content. 

"This cannot be-". Kieran was interrupted by the girl.

"Please don't reject me because we are on opposite sides, I never came back here to fight someone else's fight. I came back here so my friend could live a better life". The girl said , more so Elijah.

"Your so beautiful, i- I've never seen anyone like you before. Your hair, your skin." Kieran stated stooped beside the girl looking at her hands, a beautiful blush. 

"I wanted to say that since I saw you in the forest. However, you are , our enemy. Until then . We cannot be. I am sorry". Kieran whispered the ending while staring into her eyes. 

Kieran took the container and instructed the girl to follow. Johnoya had tears burning at the back of her eyes. However, they were not her tears but her dragon's. The ache felt so real she allowed the tears to fall.

___________________________________

"My Lady we have searched everywhere , there is no sigh of her". A guard stated standing in front of Amoya shaking in his armor. 

"Keep searching!!, I want my mate!!" She shouted eyes glowing green.

Borus stood behind Amoya watching the guard scramble out of the room. This was in her office on the other side of the mansion, the one meant to host private meetings with her first in command, her father and the elder , all of who was currently present . Her father stood a smirk on his lips. 

"I told you this plan was full of shit. We do not need the girl. We should of killed her while we still had the chance. Now that chance is gone, you teach her lost magic, you awaken her dragon and was unable to mate with her. The weapon you thought to groom has esca-". Amoya's father was interrupted by her.

"Shut the fuck up. What have you done to help build this kingdom, nothing. You are the cause of all this, loosing the prince. If it wasn't for you ,shame wouldn't be on our family. I rebuilt this kingdom father, ME!. As your acting monarch, shut you face or I'll allow Borus, MY, first in command to shut it the hell for you." Amoya stood and stared at her father directly in the eyes. 

The man stormed out of the room and once in the halls whispered under his breath. "Your going to eat your words". 

"Amoya, you must rest, trying to mate with the dragon took a toll on you. She absorbed alot of magic from yo-". Borus too was interrupted.

"Enough please. " Amoya whispered head down tears running down her cheeks.

"This is an order, phase one shall commence immediately......no prisoners." Amoya looked ahead to no one in particular ,the red creeping into the beautiful green of her eyes.

"What of the dragon" the elder said being quiet all this time 

"The search is still on I've  put together a team specifically for that , you need not  worry. Advice the palace guards to stop the search in the city , I can't sense her , she is not here. I bet we will meet again soon though, this time I'll ensure that she is mine." Amoya said venom leaking off her rosey lips.

__________________________________

"Kieran, we walked for 4 hours straight and were are right back to this opening " Kia said breathing heavily. 

Kieran and the four guys were surprised, this was the second time they came back to the same entrance they had found not too far from where they excited the water.

"Our gift do not replenish down here, not only that it is limited what we can actually do with it, we are lost and I am weak, breathing is hard , my limps ache, Kieran, just ask the bloody lizard already". Sul said in a foul mood.

Johnoya still had her head down and her shoulders finally stopped shaking. Elijah had not retreated though. He was there watching through the little dragon's eyes. Kieran had decided to ignore the girl completely.

"Help us, we are lost ". Kieran said with gritted teeth.

"No". Elijah was the one that spoke. Johnoya was too weak. Voice deep but feminine.

"Kindly remember that there are  five of us a four of you. You are a prisoner binded or not". Kieran squinted her eyes at the girl. 

"I know, and I still could defeat you. Just because I am obedient, halfling doesn't mean I am weak." A growl came from Johnoya chest, loud and strong.

"Enough, face it youngling, we are all traped here, helping us, helps you.". Kia stated and all agreed.

A laugh came from Johnoya, Elijah's influence. " Your the only ones that are traped, I did say I know the way out. I don't believe you know your history meat sacks, these are hatchling caves. Hatchlings of dragons. This is where we come with our mates after the mating process it completed , these caves hide the mate and youngling of the dragon from  enemy kingdoms. That is why none of us can replenish our gifts. I Elijah heir to the throne of the dragon kingdom will not leave this cave unless I am mated."Elijah stated a grin on his face looking Kieran dead in the eyes, the girl looked away and a bit her bottom lip in anger clenching her fist.

"Mate, who the hell knows wher-" Miyel looked at Kieran and looked at the dragon kin. He sighed and stated. "Kieran tell us again how you knew about this door you came upon."

Kieran sighed and looked at Kia who just shrugged. Kieran decided to tell the guys everything. Everyone was left with their mouths on the cave floor. They decided to go back to the water and rebuild the fire useing dry roots they found while walking, roasting the meat from the bore.

"Does the king know?" Miyel asked, Kieran shook her head no and explain that they are the only ones that knew.

"Keep it this way, she will be seen as a weapon, and the other kingdom will want to have her, this is not good". Miyel voiced.

"How will you guys mate, I mean you both are women" Mitch asked.

Elijah laughed, stood and removed the ripped blanket from Johnoya's waist. Kieran blenched and all the men were wide eyed with again their mouths on the cave floor.

"I am well equipped for mating" Elijah blurted out looking at Kieran, "you will enjoy every moment of it, I am waiting for your decision, I can smell your arousal from all the way over here. If you would excuse me, I am going to wake up this little one". Elijah walked to the edge and dived into the depths of the water.

"Wow, Kieran you are going to be sore." Sul stated 

Kia busted out laughing as did everyone one. Kieran groaned and walked away from the area.

When she was out of ears shot and sight, she held her palm over her chest to clam her beating heart and smiled.

" Stupid lizard." She whispered 

0