Chapter 7: Alexis Nightmare
310 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I saw Alexis smile slightly as she drew her first five cards “First I summon Etoile Cyber in attack mode”.

Etoile Cyber

A woman emerged onto the field with a covering over her right eye. “Next I play one card face down and end my turn, your move creep” I laughed maniacally as I drew my cards.

Spoiler

  

[collapse]

“I first play the spell Nightmare Totem this card allows me to normal summon a level 8 or higher Nightmare monster without the need of a tribute”. A large stone red dragon appeared on the field “so I summon Nightmare: Teddy Bear” a large black figure emerged onto the field. The figure towered over Alexis monster its fiery red eyes glared at Alexis. Its hands were covered in razor sharp red talons and its black matted fur was tangled and messy.

I saw Etoile Cyber shaking violently and she started to cower covering her face with her hands. “What’s wrong with my monster” I could hear Alexis asking me as she did Etoile Cyber collapsed and started to convulse wildly before she seemed to imploded.

“Did I forget to mention my monsters effect when he is normal summoned he can destroy 1 card on the field” I laughed at her before I sighed. “You are lucky because I activated Nightmare Totem I don’t have a battle phase this turn” my monster snarled at Alexis before it sat down and started to scratch its stomach.

“Argh this isn’t over I draw” (Great with Cyber Petit Angel I can use it to get a Machine Angel Ritual magic card). “I summon Cyber Petit Angel this little guy allows me to add 1 Machine Angel Ritual magic card from my deck to my hand.” A small pink monster appeared onto the field it had small wings and a small halo.

Cyber Petit Angel

“Next I activate the spell The Warrior Returns Alive I shouldn’t have to explain what this card does do I?”

The Warrior Returning Alive

“So welcome back Etoile Cyber” a bright flash beamed out and after that a familiar monster appeared on the field. “Next I use the Machine Angel Ritual card and ritual summon using my Cyber Petit Angel and my Etoile Cyber to make Cyber Angel Benten”

Cyber Angel Benten

A woman emerged onto the field her face was hidden behind a mask and she had two fans attached with a chain like a nunchuck. “Next I use the equip mangic card Ritual Weapon” a small golden crossbow emerged on the wrist of Cyber Angel Benten.

Ritual Weapon

“This card gives my angel an additional 1500 Attack and Defence” I gritted my teeth under my mask. “Now attack his Nightmare: Teddy Bear, Cyber Angel Benten” the monster charged at my monster and somersaulted into the air before letting lose a barrage of arrows.

Cyber Angel Benten 3300 Attack ~ Nightmare: Teddy Bear 2700 Attack 

The arrows pierced deep into my Teddy Bears body it let out a ear piercing shriek before exploding into fragments. A powerful wind hit me and made me stumble slightly.

4000 Alexis ~ 3400 Nexus (Thomas)

“And because Cyber Angel Benten effect you take damage based on the destroyed monster’s original defence points”. As Alexis said this Cyber Angel Benten unfolded her fans and flapped them at me, they generated a tremendous air current. It hit me and it nearly tore the mask from my face.

4000 Alexis ~ 1100 Nexus (Thomas)

“Why don’t you Just surrender and save yourself the embarrassment and tell me what I want to know.” 

“Were would the fun in that be hum I draw”

Spoiler

  

[collapse]

‘This card is going to help hum what Am I going to do’ I looked at my hand. “I summon Nightmare: Night Devil in face up defence mode” A small furry black creature emerged onto the field it only had two legs and it glared at Alexis with its blood red eyes. 

“What do you expect that fur ball to do?”

“I activate its effect it allows me to normal summon 1 level 4 or lower Nightmare monster from my hand or deck so come forward Nightmare: Emerald Mantis”

Spoiler

  

[collapse]

A large green Insect emerged onto the field it had multiple of its limbs were in places they shouldn’t have been. Its head twitched violently as it looked around at its current predicament. “And because I normal summoned her I’m allowed to reveal and add 1 spell from my deck to my hand so I add to my hand another Nightmare Token”. “Now I Synchro summon using my level 2 Nightmare: Night Devil and my Level 4 Nightmare: Emerald Mantis”

“What!?” I heard Alexis yell as my Nightmare: Night Devil turned into two black rings and my Emerald Mantis turn into four black spheres. The spheres flew in a straight line into the rings before the exploded into a column of black light.

“Rise from the Abyss and terrify my foe’s Nightmare: Emperor Butterfly of Nightmare wings” out of the column of black light a massive figure floated out.

Spoiler

  

[collapse]

The figure was clad in purple armour and had mighty purple wings I could see Alexis dumbfounded look on her face. “Amazing isn’t what comes into being when you let your monsters devour each other”.

“What do you mean?” 

I ignored her and carried on with my plan “now I activate his effect once per turn I can name 1 card and if any of us we have to banish all copies of it”. I saw Alexis face turn into one of horror “I think the card to be banished is Cyber Angel Benten, go Butterfly Nightmare Devour”. My monster raised its right hand and a column of purple butterflies flew towards Alexis monster and her dual disk. Her monster was quickly engulfed and exploded into shards with a shriek whilst the butterflies that went to her deck quick dragged a card out and it disappeared.

“Now attack Alexis directly Nightmare: Emperor Butterfly of Nightmare wings” my monster lifted his right hand up and a swarm of butterflies shot towards Alexis. She was sent flying from the impact “what was that about surrendering hum”

1500 Alexis ~ 1100 Nexus (Thomas)

As I ended my turn my monster turned towards me and raised its left hand “unfortunately I have to pay a 1000 Life points to keep him on the field otherwise I would have to banish him.” A black aura enveloped me and I felt myself growing weaker.

1500 Alexis ~ 0100 Nexus (Thomas)

(I just need to draw a good card and this freak is finished) “I draw” (yes Monster Reborn). I could see Alexis smile “I play the spell card Monster Reborn and I special summon 1 monster from my graveyard in face down defence mode and end my turn.”

Monster Reborn

(I brought back Etoile Cyber I hope this is enough cause he can’t keep that powerful monster out for another turn I just need to last one more turn.) “I draw” ‘DAMN IT OUT OF ALL THE CARDS TO DRAW I DRAW THE THIRD COPY OF NIGHTMARE TOTEM!’. I had to calm down Alexis might not be able to see my facial expression but she probably could tell by my body language. ‘She used Monster Reborn so she ever got back Cyber Petit Angel or Etoile Cyber there is a fifty fifty chance’. “I think I will banish Etoile Cyber” as I said this Alexis jaw dropped as a familiar scene happened a column of butterflies shot towards Alexis deck and her face down monster.

“Seems like you lose Alexis attack her directly” my monster raised both its hands and sent a tidal wave of butterflies at Alexis.

0000 Alexis ~ 0100 Nexus (Thomas)

As Alexis slumped on the ground I approached her “it’s time I take my prize” my hand was enveloped by a shadowy aura. I plunged my hand deep into Alexis chest and I pulled out a small blue orb. Alexis seemed to collapse after the ordeal as I looked at the orb I saw a message pop up.

Acquired: Alexis White Soul Shard

Soul Shards are used to create new custom cards and they are ranked by colour.

White = 1% - 10% of the soul
Yellow = 11% - 25% of the soul
Green = 26% - 50% of the soul
Blue = 51% - 88% of the soul
Red = 89% - 99% of the soul

Then you have a whole soul.

You can choose how much of a soul to take but be wary there are side effects.

White: nothing serious the subject will be tired for a few days.

Yellow: slight loss of motor control, low stamina, insomnia.

Green: ranges on how much is taken, can be as minor as loss of use in one limb to weakened immune system to periods of temporary blindness.

Blue: this is very serious and like green ranges of how much of the soul is take, effects range from loss of use in multiple limbs, organ failures, to a coma.

Red: the subject enters a coma where they can be mistaken for dead.

If all of the soul is taken the body will start to die there is a 24 hour period where if the soul is returned to the body the subject will return to normal.

The dome started to recede and I saw Jaden, Syrus, Jasmine and Mindy rushing towards me. They saw that Alexis was slumped on the ground and I guessed they were enraged.

“What have you done to her?!” I heard Jaden yell at me before I turned to run into the forest. 

“Until we meet again” I cackled as I ran away I looked behind me none of them were trying to pursue me I guessed they were to busy with making sure Alexis was okay.

6