Chapter 11: Learning Magic
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun woke up starving the next morning. ‘I'm hungry bro…’ As she tried to reason what was going on, a carcass fell beside her, the wolf jumped instinctively until she noticed the brown wolf walking away from the cave.

Sun didn't question herself and devoted herself completely to satisfying her hunger, and while she ate she began to decide how to distribute her stitches.

[Name: Sun]

[Species: Gray Wolf]

[Blessing of the Flaming Nine-Tailed Fox Goddess]

[Evolution: 1]

[Level: 8 (1600/2250 XP)]

[Statistics]

[HP: 660/660]

[Strength: 26]

[Agility: 25]

[Vitality: 25]

[Magic: 20]

[Abilities: Bite, Scratch, Basic Sprint, Basic Stealth, Acute Smell, Acute Hearing, Basic Regeneration, Basic Dodge, Digging]

[User has 25 stat points]

' What is this blessing from the fox goddess?' Sun wondered and focused on the text to select and see a more detailed description of that item.

[Blessing of the flaming nine-tailed fox goddess: A mark granted by the fox goddess herself, giving the user a gain in all attributes (greater bonus given to the magic attribute) thus strengthening the user's body and spirit so that he can use the God-given abilities. (The quantity and quality of skills increase as the user evolves.)]

As soon as Sun read the description, she decided to see what abilities are available to her at that moment. ' I hope you have some cool skills.'

[Skill Shop]

[Jump Boost 1]

[Detail view 10]

[Accelerated thought 15]

[Kiss of Crona 50]

[Basic Berserker 15]

[Basic Poison Resistance 3]

[Speech 20]

[Fireball 5]

[Fire Barrier 5]

[Breath of Fire 5]

[User currently has 20 points]

'Fucking fire magic!!!' Sun felt excited when she saw the new skills that appeared in the shop.
' I have to choose well the skills I'm going to buy, as well as the stats points.'

The wolf lost track of time as she considered her options. ' I'll take the spells and fuck it, then gather points to buy the ability to speak.'

[User is sure she wants to purchase these two Fireball skills, Fire Barrier and Fire Breath Y/N]

'Yes!' Sun felt her mind almost explode as the knowledge of the skills brutally entered her. ‘Damn it, I didn’t think it was going to hurt this much… Holy shit!!!’

After a few seconds, the headache stopped, leaving Sun dizzy. ‘Never buy more than one fucking skill at a time… Fucking noted…’ Sun tried to find how to use the new skills in the back of his mind until he found it, but he couldn’t quite understand how it worked. ‘ I’m going to test this shit now… hihi!!’

Sun got up and went outside and saw that she was in the pack clearing again, which made her deep inside relieved. She walked towards the forest until she felt a gaze following her, when the wolf turned around she saw that it was the wolf who was looking at her.' He doesn't like to lose sight of someone, apparently.'

He might not like it, but he didn't do anything to stop Sun from venturing out there, so he didn't stop her and stayed focused on some matters he should be dealing with soon.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******
After moving away, Sun began to explore her new knowledge, and a collection of instructions appeared in her imagination, similar to a room of holograms in the movies she watched in her previous life.

'Holy shit, how am I going to use all this?' Sun just couldn't focus on one thing, she saw icons and information appearing and disappearing in front of her eyes without letting her hold any of them. ' This is giving me a fucking headache!'

“Having trouble using your new abilities?” Sun jumped in fright when that voice spoke directly to her. When the wolf turned to find who was talking and saw the butterscotch deer from earlier looking at her with a curious look on his face.

Sun prepared to run away from the imposing deer, but his voice stopped her instantly. “Calm down little girl, I'm here to help you.” The wolf relaxed when she didn't hear falsehood in his voice.

“Well, I see you understand.” He continued to look at Sun with interest. “I can feel magic energy in you now… You awakened some ability while fighting that serpent, didn't you?” The wolf even wanted to deny it, but gave up trying to explain how she had come face to face with a goddess.

“Fire magic is difficult to use, as it consumes a lot of energy from the user's body and can still cause damage to him if he does not have efficient control.” The deer continued with her explanation for hours and Sun continued to listen even though she didn't understand why he was so interested in her.

0