Chapter 11
194 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all the things that had just happened, we finally had a moment to relax and cool off some things for a bit.

Well, not that much actually since as soon as possible, we need to get out of here since we caused so much noise here during the fight that it might have attracted some zombies nearby. Given that their hearing is ridiculously far-ranged in some instances.

But in any case, we at least have enough time to take a breather, organize the things we need to organize, and most importantly, properly introduce ourselves to each other.

"By the way, I'm Hiro. A second year."

After I introduced myself, Saeko looks at me with a nod and immediately followed up, telling me her name, her class, and also the fact that she's the captain of the Kendo Club. Clearly flexing on me.

Now for some reason, even Shizuka-sensei also introduced herself... which made me laugh for a bit. As if no one in this room doesn't know her.

In any case, after our introduction and all of us finally, officially, knows each other, I then proposed to them my plan to leave this room and this place as soon as possible.

To which, they seemingly agreed cause, why in the world would they not? I think that's pretty much the plan of everyone who's still alive in this school... unless you have a zombie fetish and want to stay here to be eaten that is.

But obviously, saying that is not as easy as it sounds to be.

Doing what I just said without a plan and mindlessly brute-forcing our way out is probably one of the worst ideas ever. And we all are aware of this, especially Saeko.

"How would we do that?"

That's why after agreeing with my idea, she then asked me, probably to check if I have a plan and not just mumbling obvious things... to which, I'm so glad she did.

"Well, first, we need to secure a vehicle as it's much safer that way. Going on foot outside this place isn't really a good idea since the situation outside is probably as worse if not, much more than this school. But, we need keys to do that, and we don't have that so... Shizuka sensei, where do we get something like that?"

After saying my piece out loud, I then glance at Shizuka sensei who's currently been going around this room, gathering some medical stuff, and packing it all in her bag. But, amidst her business, with a boing~, she still look at me and answered my question.

"Hmm... It's probably in the faculty room. That's where the car keys are."

Now after she said this, I immediately smack both my hands together and exclaimed...

"Faculty Room! I guess we know our destination now."

Obviously, I already know all this stuff. It's just that, I can't mindlessly blurt it all out since it'll be weird for me to seemingly know everything.

That's why it's a good thing that Shizuka sensei is an airhead type of character, making the conversation, easier to lead onto the things where I wanted it to go without her asking me any questions about how I know all this stuff.

Just like what happened just now.

Anyways, now that we finally have a plan, and our next destination is already on set, we made haste in our preparations to leave.

"... Alright, let's go."

Not long after that, after we finished doing what we need to do and everything now is perfectly ready... We finally left the nurse's office and made our way toward the faculty office.

Wherever that could be.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"GRRR- ACK!"

While we are on our way, we obviously met a bunch of zombies. But obviously, all of them, as long as they are not in packs, are pretty easy to deal with.

These zombies, for some reason, have a questionable amount of strength, that is for sure. I myself already experienced it while fighting them earlier. Well, they wouldn't be able to break down doors and overwhelm a pretty grown man if they did not have such power.

But given such facts, they seem to possess several weaknesses that make them easy to deal with... and one of such weakness is the fact that their overall balance is so off. So much so that a light push can easily knock some of them toward the floor.

Just like what Saeko's doing. Pushing them away as we make our way towards our destination.

Well, as much as I want to say that we've been doing great so far, I don't want to raise a flag, especially at this critical moment where we could be cornered at any given time.

But yeah, overall, we've been doing great so far. Not just for us as a group but for me as well who despite the lack of time and preparation, still managed to do everything that I planned to do.

Not gonna lie, as narcissistic as it sounds, I'm quite proud of myself.

Well, I successfully made my way to the nurse's office and secured Shizuka sensei's life. Meet Saeko and successfully joined the main character's bandwagon. Got more medical supplies compared to the original cause I also stuffed some of them in my bag. And now, we are currently on our way to the faculty office.

Now all I need to do is make sure that everything goes as canon intended and I'll be all Gucci. Though I still need to think about some of the annoying stuff that I might encounter along the way. Just like the part about going out of the school, where we will literally run across an entire horde of zombies.

Oh well, I'll probably be able to come up with some solution to that when the time comes. For now...

*Tsuush!*

*Tsuush!*

*Tsuush!*

I need to focus on what's in front of me cause as we are on our way, we suddenly heard some noises ahead... signaling that we are now close to the faculty office that, as far as I can remember, is where the fatso and the pink haired tsundere girl is. And that they are probably the ones doing the noises we are currently hearing.

"... Hmm?"

Now for some reason, as we started hearing these noises, Saeko and Shizuka sensei, started looking at me, as if they were expecting me to say something or whatever.

'Aah.'

Did they start thinking of me as some sort of leader or something? Well, I couldn't really blame them since I probably sounded so smart and a dependable guy, the type that always has a plan, given that throughout this whole time, I kept giving them orders about what to do next.

Oh well, I guess this could be a good thing... so let's just roll with it in the meantime.

"... Seems like it's coming from the faculty room. Let's go."

After I said that, Saeko and Shizuka sensei just nodded and we proceed to run toward the noise.

"DON'T COME!!!!"

*Whiiiiizzzzz~~~*

It didn't take us that long to finally reach our destination.

"Aah."

Upon arriving, I also, finally, saw the rest of the main characters. Also just arriving on the scene just like us. The Simp Boy and Thot 1.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! MOM!!"

Though I guess we don't have time to say hi to each other since at the moment, the pink-haired tsundere and the fatso, who's also part of the main character group, need help.

"Let me take care of the right!"

"Rei!"

"I'll hold the left!"

Well, what follows is pretty obvious. They rushed in and fight the zombies.

What me? I stayed behind, chilling at my spot with Shizuka sensei, "protecting" her just in case someone gets past them. Also, it's not like they need my help, the three of them are capable enough to make quick work with those zombies. Putting me with them is pretty much overkill already.

Besides, I'm busy pulling out snacks.

"Sensei, you want one?"

"... Oh? Thank you!"

Now, Shizuka sensei and I are silently watching the scene in front of us as we dig into a pack of chips.

Finally prepared for the drama that is about to come.

Also, did I ever mention the insane amount of panty shots I've been seeing in every single movement they do?

God, how I love the physics of this world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15