Call Me Cupid
141 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Academy gym had come a long way since it's humble beginnings. Every piece of equipment accommodating every species and size combination that could be possible was present in the large space. Much like in the library, an area of silence was placed around each person if they chose, so that each student was unbothered by the others workout. Some could get very loud.
“There she is.” Roy pointed out nervously. The Red had donned the pretense that he had gone to the gym for a normal reason. His workout attire. A pair of shorts and a Tintamere team shirt. His long hair was still tied in it's long braid but for the sake of it not swinging around he had it down the back of his shirt.

Dane observed the girl Roy pointed out. She looked just like she did when he last saw her. Almost. Maria was outside of her uniform. She looked to be training attack sequences in a cleared out, padded area of the gym. She wore long, tight black leggings and a blue Tintamere sports top. The girl was practicing with her long, thin curved sword. Roy gawked at her like someone looking on at a red carpet event behind the fuzzy rope. Dane could tell he was enamored but that did not do anything for him, other than amuse him.
“That's the girl you like?”

“Yeah. We're Tintamere, so we meet more often than not incidentally but she never has a reason to talk to me.”

“And you can't work out an excuse to talk to her.”

“Yeah.” Roy admitted shyly.

Dane could think of a hundred reasons. All of them lead to what he planned to do to Maria for having a hand in slicing up his operation. He reached into his uniform's jacket pocket. The non-magical student had no intent on working out. What he did have was a thin strip that could be placed in a palm. It was infused with a very potent drug. Dane was not positive, but he could still see in her faint signs of withdrawal. Not horrible anymore, but they would cause discomfort.

-

The fact is, Maria was suffering from withdrawal still. Unlike Eriel she had not had any relief since inhaling copious amounts of the dark smoke. She had no recourse except to drink plenty of water and eat as well as she could manage. For how bad it was originally, the girl was just left with a dull pounding in her head and aching in her limbs. She channeled her annoyance into each strike she carried out with her sword.

'Can this be over already?' She panted. Had she been a bit less proud or nervous of what administrators might think or misconstrue, she could go to the nurse. She just did not want anyone asking any questions, even thought the explanation was fairly straightforward.

Maria came from a proper family. As a result she had a lot of expectations placed on her. A lot of eyes were on her, waiting for her to fail or slip up. For a normal person the explanation for what happened to the three of them was understandable. For anyone looking for fault however... She gritted her teeth and turned her head in annoyance as two men stepped into her space. It was risky with how irritable she was, especially while she was moving through her forms. She tried to ignore them on the off chance that they were just taking a very inconvenient path to a different point in the gym. To her dismay they seemed intent on staying.

“What!?” She shouted angrily. Her amber eyes rested on the two boys in a very harsh glare. She brushed dark strands of hair out of her face to behind her ear. The one she vaguely recognized as being a rare Dragonkin in her house jumped at her outburst and raised his hands to defuse her mood. The other, interestingly, did not jump or react much at all. She therefor looked to him as the one that wanted something from her. She exhaled lightly and did not fix her tone to be nicer, just less angry and loud in acknowledgment that there was no reason to shout.
“What is it?” She rested her sword on her shoulder and stood comfortably, angling herself away from the two boys as if she had already left the conversation before it even started.

Roy opened his mouth and closed it a few times, then finally looked to the unfamiliar Coda student who smiled at her.
“My name's Dane. I'm a friend of Eriel.”

“Oh?” Her expression soften by a decimal point at hearing that they had a mutual friend.

“Anyway, I think you know Roy? He's had his eye on you for quite a while.” Dane said very forwardly. It was so overt that Maria lifted both brows in shock. She looked upon the Dragonkin very unfavorably. It was intentional. Dane moved skillfully to her side so that they were both positioned to regard Roy.

“Has he?” She huffed. She asked the boy himself.
“Have you?”

“Y-y-” The Dragonkin gulped.
“God, I wasn't expecting him to do it like this... I'm so sorry.” His face almost became brighter than his eyes as he dug himself deeper.
“Y-yes. I'm Roy. We're in some of the same classes. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?”

Maria cocked her head to one side. “Hmm.”

Before she could fully decide, Dane that had positioned herself as a friend, that had positioned himself physically beside her quite intentionally so as to create an impression of being on the same side, rested a hand on her bare shoulder. The chemical strip made contact on the drugged side.

“What do you think, Maria? Maybe a friend-date with Eriel and me there, too.” Roy was surprised and more than a little annoyed by the offer, though he could barely express that coherently.

“What?” The Red gasped.

Maria turned to look at Dane instinctively with disdain as he touched her shoulder. However, the moment her eyes rested on him and the drug kicked in she felt a very faint alleviation of her symptoms. More than that, her blood pumped to her cheeks and between her legs. Her body became faintly hot and her head faintly light as her heart beat quickly. She blinked and glanced away from the man she had never met before.
“A friend date with the three-” She paused and remembered Roy.
“Four of us, right? Eriel is already in?”

“I bet she'll accept.”

“Doesn't sound like it is definite.” She argued, trying to act stern to diminish her own sudden, confusing feelings.

Rather than argue back, Dane smiled and pulled out his phone. “Let me ask her.” Dane turned around and called. The moment Eriel's voice carried over the phone and sounded somewhat... Hoarse, Maria immediately felt a sense of jealousy and competition.
“Hey El. You up for a get-together between friends at some point.”

“Yeah yeah! For sure.” She said excitedly.

“Wow.” Maria got over herself for a few seconds to note just how excited and happy to talk to him she was, compared with anyone else. She tried to play it cool.
“I guess I'll accept, then.”

“Really!?” Roy practically hopped excitedly as he heard her confirmation. He did not read into the situation so he could not tell who she was really going for. He had no idea what was going on. In his mind his new best friend Dane had not only helped him with his workout, but also helped him bag a girl that he had his eye on for a long time.

Maria looked to Dane and smiled. “Mind if I finish up here?”

“Yeah. Of course. Take your time.” He winked. Dane then pulled Roy away into a separate area where several large Beastfolk men were weightlifting.

“That was awesome, Dane! I can't believe you did that for me.” He gushed.
“I'm actually going on a...” It sunk in.
“Friendship date?” His expression turned sour.

There was still some residual left on the strip. Dane touched Roy's arm and spoke softly and confidently as the boy's heart beat quickly and blood rushed to his face and loins. He did not notice the subtle change, just that he was feeling a faint fluttering when Dane spoke.
“Relax. What this is is a foot in the door, Roy. Truth is... You kinda messed up.”

“I did?”

“Yep. You didn't make a good image for yourself but tell you what...” He waited for Roy to respond.

“What?”

Dane smiled brightly. “I think that once we go on this friend date she will turn. For sure. I'll make sure she sees you for you.”

“Thank you so much... Sorry for doubting you. You're right. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have even had this without you.

“No problem, man.” Dane shot a look over at Maria and caught her staring in his direction. He chuckled smugly and gave Roy a light tap on the rear.
“You gonna work out? I think you should try and get closer to Maria before the date. Make friends, you know?”

“Do you think she'll be okay with it? She seemed kind of mad.”

“Yeah. Of course. Just don't be too offended if she starts asking questions about others.”

“Hm?”

“She might ask about me, or others. Just brush it off. She's making conversation. Use it to your advantage, alright? You have my permission.”

“Thanks Dane!” Roy stood by and waited for her to finish so he could approach.
“Oh... One thing.”

“Yeah?”

“Did you get a pet or something?”

“What do you mean?”

“I found a pet bowl under your bed and it looked used. I don't really approve of having animals in my room.” Roy asserted.

“Got it.” Dane smirked.
“Totally understand. Was just taking care of her for someone else. Wont happen again.” Roy seemed satisfied with that promise. As soon as Dane left he gave the woman listed as 'pet' in his phone a call.
“Hey, how's my favorite girl?”

“L-listen. I can not allow you to do this. It had to be a one time thing. Not only is it not befitting my station as a teacher, it is not befitting my standing in the world as a Dragon.” She offered it in a tone that felt apologetic and heartfelt, which Dane deflected effortlessly.

“That's really cute. Your nephew is gonna be out for an hour maybe.”

“I'll meet you there.” She breathed.

-

Waiting for Dane in his room, the teacher Rose was squatting naked in the middle of the room between both beds. She looked incredibly embarrassed with her bronze skin blushing for him as he entered. Her hands were raised in paw position and the only piece of clothing she wore seemed to be a collar around her neck with the letter R on it. As soon as he closed the door behind him she dropped onto all fours and crawled to him while looking down at the floor. Her rear wagged back and forth erotically as she did.
“Wel-welcome back.” She said quietly.

“Sit pretty.” He ordered as she got close. The Dragon Lady knelt awkwardly, her eyes staring off at the sides of the room, away from him.

“Good girl! See? Isn't it easy to just give up completely?”

“I'm not giving up, I am doing this to pass time.” She coped.

“Oh, right. I'm an outlet. If anything, you're using me.” Dane just went along with it.

“Exactly.”

“So if I asked you to drop everything and become my pet milf permanently...” He trailed off.

Rose's lip quivered. She held back a lewd smile. “I would say no, but that it is an interesting avenue to continue this 'role play.'

“Huh...”

“What?”

“Rosie, girl. If I had a disobedient pet what would you suggest?”

“Training.” She offered quietly.

“Training to...”

“Do not know what you are getting at.” Rose claimed.

“Well, I think the purpose is to make it so the pet doesn't have a choice. So she just obeys and doesn't think. So that she is happy to do what her master tells her to do like a good. Dumb. Animal should.” Dane stared at her hard as he said that, emphasizing 'dumb' and 'animal.'. The powerful teacher, the powerful intelligent creature melted under his gaze. He offered a final nail for her to hammer in herself.
“I should think that if the pet can't be trained, she probably never was a pet to begin with. It would probably not work on someone intelligent or powerful, so...”

“You may attempt.” She tried to play it off nonchalantly but she was incredibly aroused. Dane pretended as though he could not hear her.
“Please attempt! Please train me s-so that I can prove that it can not be done.”

“Oh, of course.” He inhaled with satisfaction.
“Any rules?”

“N-no outside substances or tools. Just you and your...” She licked her lips.
“Methods.”

“Got it...” He did not like how hard she just made it, but even the chance could be enough, he decided. Worst case he had a hot Dragon milf instead of a hot Dragon milf as a pet. Dane gripped one of her horns forwardly and pulled her face into his groin. He moved her head like it was the tool on the end of the handle she held. The purpose? Undoing his pants to get at what was inside.

Once his cock was out Rose arched her back and let Dane's member fall between her generous bronze tits. She let her mouth fall open. The Dragon stared up and drooled down over the head of the member between her breasts as she started rubbing and squeezing it between. She huffed and moaned as she felt his cock hardening.
“So big...”

“That's right.” He pushed her head down so that her lips kissed, then sucked in just the tip as it was pushed up between her tight cleavage. Rose closed her eyes and allowed his throbbing cock to unload inside of her mouth. She held his seed inside dutifully and looked up for approval. When he nodded she stuck her tongue out. It was white and wet with a pool of it in the middle. He gave her hair an affectionate pat then relented.
“You can swallow. Go ahead.” She gulped the rest of it back with some effort.

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

4