Illusions of Grandeur
118 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where do we sit on you using your powers on me? The Red eyes?” Dane asked. Rose was snuggled up next to him. Roy was banging on the door, so their time was somewhat limited. They could hear outside:

“Hey! I think you locked it by mistake! I don't wanna have to break the door....” There was a pause, then.
“Wait, is he even in there... Shoot.” Next to him, a moment after that Dane received a call on his device from 'Twink.' He ignored it.

“He is so annoying.” Rose groaned, climbing on top of him. She seemed to have deflected at first, but was thinking deeply about the question.
“We can see the potential in others and bring it out more easily. Enhance it. However... We are historically quite bad at determining what their fate will be once that happens. For better or for worse. A lot of bad 'kings' and tragic stories of loss.” Rose, in contrast to what she was saying, idly stroked Dane off while she spoke.

“I don't really care about any of that.”

She bristled at that remark. “You should.” In spite of her annoyance, the Dragon woman climbed on top of him, and guided his cock inside. She breathed a sigh of relief and threw her head back as her body relaxed. She slid back and forth on his lap, allowing the member to push and pull out in a subtle grinding motion. Her heavy breasts heaved.

“Why should I?” Dane asked. He reached up and pushed his hands into her soft breasts, taking one in each hand he groped them and rubbed around her large, dark nipples with his thumbs. His eyes trailed from her pleasured expression, down her slender shoulders and waist to her wide hips that were straddling him. Only good things had come from ambition and risk so far.

“Because those who fail to learn from history are-” She paused and waited for him to finish the line.

Dane grunted in annoyance, because he was close, but her prattling was pushing his orgasm back, even though her motion had changed.
“I dunno. 'Gonna have a good time?' Those who fail to learn from history pick up a trade instead? Take up farming?”

“That is so...” her lip quivered.
“Stupid.” She leaned down and kissed him deeply. Her breasts draped over his chest. He slid his hands up to her waist and began thrusting into her.

The moment Dane came the Door opened. Rose gasped. The human was fine, but understood the consequences. Rather than act, the two individuals just stood stone still as Roy, her nephew walked into the room. The image of them was one of extremely obvious opulence and debauchery. She was on top. Her breasts were out. Her body was shuddering faintly as it was filled with Dane's seed. He had a grip on her hips. She was naked.

“I had to ask for a key.” Roy sighed, walking into the room. He put his things down on his desk and stretched. His eyes still did not rest on Dane's side of the room. The two lovers looked over with wide eyes like raccoons caught in the porch light.
“At first I thought you might not be in here but I guess you got in, locked it and went to sleep?” He huffed.
“Don't do th-” Roy finally turned to fully take in the sight.
“-at...”

Rose gulped. “Listen, Roy-” She spoke hurriedly but was interrupted by an annoyed tongue clicking from the Dragonkin.

“So you're an illusionist? I get it now. You were setting up this prank.” Roy rolled his eyes and approached the bed. Dane broke out into a smirk and could not help but let out a sharp laugh as Rose began to sweat. Hard. She shot him a look.

“Yeah! Illusions are my thing.” Dane lied. She nodded worriedly.

“Jeeze. So realistic.” Roy furrowed his brow and leaned close to Rose, his nude Aunt. Dane was still lodged inside of her quite obviously. He had finished cumming and now most of what he let her have was leaking out as his cock softened inside.

“Yeah. Touch her. I'm actually real good at this.” Dane offered. As Rose glared down at him angrily with her ruby red eyes shrinking almost to a point she cringed as Roy's hand's slid across her skin and moved to her large breasts.

“Woah, you aren't lying. This is legit amazing! It's like her tits are actually real. How long can you sustain this?”

“Long as it takes?” Dane spoke uncertainly but the vague explanation seemed to be enough for his roommate.

“Neat.” He blushed.
“She, uh... Work?” He glanced down to where they were basically 'connected' with his cock inside of her.

“Yeah she does.”

“Cut that out, man. I don't want see you having sex with my Aunt...”

Dane rolled his eyes. “Well get used to it. How about you see an 'illusion' of her walking out of the room with cum dripping down her thigh because I just gave you a new cousin.”

“Very funny.” Roy suddenly gave Rose's ass a sharp slap.
“But you can't get to me with this stuff. Do your worst, dude. I'm a bit of a prankster myself so watch out if you wanna start this thing.” He grinned and offered a shrug.
“Well, do your worst then.” Rose, her face almost as red as her eyes, stiltedly got up and did not attempt to hide any part of her body. She walked with Dane's seed dripping down her leg to the door and left. Roy shook his head, watching her the whole time as she went.
“You got a sick mind, man.”

Dane eyed a generic bottle on Roy's desk. “You taking your 'helper' pills?”

Roy smiled brightly. “Yeah, I feel like I've already got a boost!”

Dane lifted a brow curiously. “Really. So soon? Yeah, that makes sense.” It did not. The drugs he offered to the Dragonkin was a cocktail of hormones that should be harming him, if anything. He guessed it was the placebo effect.

“So.” Roy began.

“What's the deal with the double date? Are you gonna pump me up during it?”

“Yeah.” Dane lied.
“Easy. We'll show up together, I'll help you show her the real you and hopefully the night will end with someone...” Dane rested a hand on Roy's slight shoulder and smirked.
“Getting a blowjob. Maybe more.”

“Th-that lucky? I just want her to recognize me.”

“We'll see. Did you talk to her like I told you?”

“Yeah. Soon as you left I walked up. She wasn't interested at first but gradually we got to talking about competition and stuff and I think we really hit it off. She said she was looking forward to the date.”

“Hoo. How about that?” Dane was glad. It would not be as fun to take Maria if there was not at least some genuine connection between her and Roy. Who knows, he thought.

'Maybe I'll have to play a bit of matchmaker beforehand?'

 

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

3