Call Me Cupid 2
157 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How do I look?” Roy was fidgety and nervous. It was easy for Dane to tell that he had basically no experience on dates or with women. He actually had his work cut out for him if he truly wanted to play matchmaker, rather than just take the easy rout and take Maria from the start like he did with Eriel. He had one friend already and he had an in, so it would have been easy.

“You look fine.” Dane shrugged. Roy had on a loose white shirt and tight-ish dress pants. The 'v' in his shirt was open despite the Dragonkin having zero chest hair. The effect of the ensemble made him look like someone that was trying out for the cover of a romance novel. He did have some definition. Roy was not unattractive, just small. He was still quite athletic for the time being.
“How's your chest feel?” Dane asked a bit too obviously, but it flew over Roy's head.

“Still sore even though I hadn't worked pecs since earlier this week. Weird.” Roy left it at that without giving it barely any more thought. He was still too focused on fussing over his hair and clothes.
“Is it too much?” He lifted his long, braided pony tail.

Dane smirked. “Not at all. Plenty of, uh... Girls like it long like that.”

“For real? I guess that's why you're the expert.”

“I'm the expert.” Dane repeated confidently.

“You and Maria spoke at all til now?”

“A bit through messages.”

“Let me see.”

“You wanna look at my messages?” Roy held the device close to his chest.

“Yeah I want to make sure you aren't putting her off with your inexperience.” He lied.

Reluctantly the Dragonkin handed over the phone unlocked to Dane who immediately began looking through it. Dane noticed a number in the phone under 'roomie' that was his. He smirked. There was also a few other family contacts including 'Aunt' and 'Home.' Dane took note of each, as 'Aunt's number was different and 'home' was not one he had seen yet.. He was not going to be able to have too much fun with it just yet. He found Maria in the contacts and opened their messages.

“Wow.”

“What?” Roy questioned nervously.

“Actually not too bad.” Dane was being truthful. The two Housemates hit it off in messages. It seemed as though they were a pretty natural match and Roy just needed that extra push to actually talk to the girl. Dane realized his work was not cut out for him at all. Maria was receptive and flirty in a very celibate sort of way while Roy fumbled through most conversations innocently and cutely like a true charming virgin. The point that Dane found was, it was a good match without him.
“You ready?” Dane handed the phone back. Roy did not look ready. In fact, he looked like a bit of a wreck, but he was a pretty wreck.

“G-good. Yeah. I'm good, let's go.” Roy breathed.

-

“Bro, I don't wanna confront mages again. I'm not ready.” Renard whined pathetically. He was running a de-shedding comb all over his large, chiseled body. In his other hand he had a hand vacuum that was stopped for the sake of their conversation. As a result there was quite a bit of fluff in the air. Renard's ears perked.
“Wait wait. Will She be there?”

“I'm going to be honest with you, my man. I haven't even touched base with that one, yet. Still working my way through the first two... And another one...” He furrowed his brow.
“And a teacher.”

“That's so many!” The Wolf complained.
“Gimme her number... Tell the Elf to give it.” He demanded.

“She's the one who's most likely to recognize you, bro.”

Renard paused, his ears drooping. “I was wearing a mask...” His tail wagged low and slow.

“Yeah, and that was pre-shed, right?” Dane added sarcastically.
“Maybe it was a different Wolf.”

Without picking up on it immediately Renard added onto that. “Exact- Oh, you're messin' with me... Not cool.”

“There's got to be some amount of distance between now and then. At least let your teeth grow in all the way. I doubt Maria will figure it out, but if that Beastfolk girl sees a wolf with a cracked jaw and baby teeth she's got to wonder, right?”

Renard exhaled deeply from his snout. “Right.” He grumbled.
“So that's why I can help you out here, but not get that cute Cat's number.” The man picked up on the absurdity of the request. Risk for Dane's sake, but not for his. Always has been.

Dane smirked. “You'll be wearing a mask.”

-

“Why exactly are we leaving the Academy to do this?” Maria questioned.

“Y-yeah.” Roy stuck close to the human. The two bonded over being fish out of water in the surrounding city. Dane glanced back to check if they were holding hands. Not yet.

“To be fair, I did check to see if there was a good place within the grounds and oddly enough the SCHOOL does not have a very good club scene.” Dane explained jovially. He was at home out on the streets. He knew the gangs, the factions. He was one of them.
“Also, I actually got passes from my connection this time.” He smiled as he thought back to Rose, her naked, bronze body was still on his mind, squat in front of him with her tongue hanging out like a dog.
“Also, Eriel is already there holding our place in line so you all aren't in favor of leaving her alone, are you?”

“No...” Maria agreed on all points, though she did not seem to like it.

“The problem is, it can get fairly wild out here and I did not bring my sword. I just have basic magic to protect myself with.”

“I can protect you.” Roy offered in a rare bout of confidence. Maria looked to him, impressed. Roy beamed in response to the attention she granted him.
“My magic isn't based in anything other than my body. If anyone shows up I can just send them flying.”

As Maria inched a little closer to Roy in response to that Dane asked. “Do you run missions, too?”

Roy stammered. “N-no, but I don't see why I couldn't? I compete. I train. It's all the same.”

“Mhmm.” Dane counted down in his head as they approached a particular alleyway. The city surrounding the Academy was a bustling metropolis that stretched out to the very edge of the floating space before dropping off. The whole list of occupants, other than the students and alumni, were descendants of refugees. Ages ago the Orcs took the whole continent. Only parts of Orr, Cheshire, Western Trysk and the Academy itself survived. As a result there were many exiled peoples present who were allowed in to escape the threat and make their home in the sky. Gradually they built structures and contributed to a closed economy within the space. Then they also brought their own problems.

Dane held his arm out as Renard strutted from the alley confidently. The wolf held his head up high. He was wearing a mask that covered most of his snout and sunglasses that covered his piercing eyes. The Incarn was dressed rather flamboyantly in a purple button up with the top four undone, showing off his groomed fur. He wore gold around his neck.
“Watch it.” Dame warmed with far more confidence than his small frame allowed against the huge Wolf.

Renard glanced around comically, pretending not to be able to see the small human. “Huh... Did someone small say somethin'? Who's there?” He leaned down and lifted his glasses to squint at Dane. He then looked over Roy and Maria.
“What're a couple of girls doin' with sucha small guy like you? Need better company, ladies? I got a reservation for Karaoke.” He offered in a tone that was accidentally far too polite for what he was trying to do. It did not help him.

Maria bristled at the fact that he was disregarding her because she was a girl. “What?” she offered in a scalding tone. Roy was stunned and embarrassed at the man's identification.

“C-couple? Does he mean-”

Dane waved his hand back, stopping them from acting. “Chill, I got this.”

“Oh, you got this, huh?” Renard let out a deep, echoing chuckle from his massive lungs. He began rolling up his sleeves. The Wolf grinned widely, rose up to full height and began punching... The wall.
“Not bad!” he huffed.
“You actually... Woah...” He dodged.
“What's going on here? Why're ya so tough, dude? It's like I'm punchin' a wall or somethin'!” Renard commented. Dane turned around and motioned them to walk around. Dane took a moment to admire his friends serviceable acting.

Roy gasped. “That was your illusion magic! That's clever thinking. Not violent so no penalty or punishment for harming a normie.”

“Illusion magic?” Maria seemed surprised and more than a bit intrigued.

“He's pretty good.” Roy admitted, thinking back to the apparition of his aunt.
“Not surprised he could do something like that to a normie so easily.”

“Chill, chill. It's not that impressive. We're basically here by the way.” He lead them away from Renard, who continued acting until they were out of sight. He glared at some passers that offered him funny looks, effectively scaring them off. He was among the largest of the species in the city.

-

Maria gulped as she saw Eriel waiting in line and noticed what the Elf was wearing. “Seriously?” She had known the girl to be a bit of a slut, but truthfully she knew for a fact that the girl simply enjoyed the tease and the chase. Eriel was refined and incredibly pretentious, in reality so the idea that Maria would find her hanging out outside of the Academy waiting in line at such a pedestrian location was jarring. The Elf was wearing shorts, by the most liberal definition possible. They were cut so high as to show the underside of her cheeks. While they also rode so low that some of her pubic area was peaking out. A tattoo was also clearly visible both above that area and on her lower back. It was something she never thought she would see Eriel getting.

“Is that-” Maria was interrupted when the energetic Elf immediately latched onto Dane and began kissing him. Dane reciprocated and placed a hand at her ass and another on her shoulder. He whispered something in her long ear that caused it to twitch.

“Oh, this?” She pointed down at her tattoo.
“I just wanted to show love for my boyfriend.”

“B-boyfriend?” Maria cringed. She did not know Eriel to commit to any one man, either. The girl was perpetually single and seemed quite in love with the concept of freedom. It was odd. Maria looked to Dane suspiciously and wondered what the Elf saw in the bland human. Then she remembered the encounter at the gym. She had to. Maria eyes his hand on Eriel's shoulder. All it took was a touch bag then and Maria felt weak in the knees. The girl blushed and moved closer to Roy instinctively. The boy fumbled the catch and inched away instinctively before he realized what he was doing and inched back. He smiled awkwardly.

“Double date, right? Why're you surprised they're together?” Roy reasoned. He did not want to disparage Dane, as they were supposed to be on the same side. Even if Erial seemed strange to him, too, it was not his business.

Maria whispered. “Guess I just was not expecting... This.” She gave Eriel another once over. The girl looked faintly... Out of it. As if she had drank a little already. Her perky breasts were practically hanging out of the trampy, tied up top she was wearing.

“Doubt the bouncers would make a girl like you wait.” Dane commented.

“Oh, I was standing outside for you guys. I made some connections.” She licked her lips suggestively. Maria saw the girl do that before but somehow it felt far more real and gross while she was acting and looking so strange. It was like she had changed almost completely, with only the negative aspects still remaining the same.
“So we can all get in whenever we want.”

They sat down with the girls sitting together in the middle of the booth. Roy sat at Maria's side while Dane was sitting extremely close to Eriel. The two could swear they saw her hand moving subtly under the table next to the human, though they could not be sure and neither hazarded to look.

The club was loud and incredibly boring for people like Roy and Maria. Neither liked to dance and neither felt truly at home in the scene. Both wanted to, but they did not know where to start so all they had to do was order drinks and watch Eriel be all over Dane like a cat in heat. After some brief, idle conversations Dane finally hopped out of the booth and lured Eriel out to dance. Dane leaned over to them.
“You should dance!” He shouted over the loud music.

Roy gulped and looked over to the bored Maria. He nodded resolutely and leaned over to offer for her to come out with him.

The night progressed smoothly with the two couples out on the floor. As soon as they got out, thanks to Dane's assistance both the Dragonfolk and the Human had loosened up significantly. Maria began to feel a similar feeling for Roy that she did for Dane during that one encounter. She dizzily hung off of him after dancing for around a half hour.
“Are you okay?” Roy asked with genuine concern. He had to lean in close to ask her, as the music was still so loud.

“You're so nice...” Maria claimed.
“You're actually just so nice.”

“Thanks!” The boy smiled. She sucked her lip, then leaned in to kiss him. Roy was too stunned to resist and he was not even sure if it was a good idea to. It was exactly what he wanted. Their lips collided affectionately. Maria sucked on his, then pushed her tongue through erotically. Something she had seen on shows. She felt hot and moved her body close to his. As he inched closer she finally just pressed herself against him fully and wrapped her arms around him. She felt a particular feeling take her and began just grinding on him, much to his shock. They were no longer dancing.

“I want...” She began breathily. The hot air on his face and neck was enough to make Roy shudder.

“W-what? What do you-”

“Hey!” Dane called out. The two Students jumped.
“Finally found you. We're getting out of here, alright?”

“Y-yeah, that's fine.” Roy stammered quickly.

“Sure.” Maria muttered, her thighs rubbing together where she stood. She offered a glance over in Roy's direction before her eyes wandered up Dane's frame. The human was not trained, but he was just naturally bigger than the Dragonfolk somehow. He was also human.
“Let's go.” She relented. The girl was upset to be interrupted. She did not know what exactly was interrupted but it still frustrated.

As they left and walked back to the nearest door Roy was lit up on the inside. His heart was beating excitedly and his mind was racing. He was touching his lips as though it was the biggest development and the greatest step he had taken. He looked over giddily. He could not take his eyes off of Maria except to glance away awkwardly when their eyes met for too long.
'She kissed me! I can't believe it. My first kiss and it's with THE Maria! This is wild.' He was incredibly thankful of Dane, but he could not take his eyes off of the girl to look ahead and acknowledge his wing man.

Maria on the other hand was exclusively staring ahead. Dane and Eriel were walking in front and Maria's eyes were inevitably drawn to Dane's groping hand left on her friends rear. Her lips parted and closed as she took it in. She let out an aroused, breathy sigh.

'They look so... Good.' She thought. Maria was feeling lightheaded, though she was not sure how. The girl wondered if she really was such a lightweight that she could feel like this from just one or two drinks. Or if it was something else. She had drank wine with her family but perhaps some drinks were simply different. Her eyes centered on Dane's hand. It was rubbing up Eriel's back, over her tramp-stamp and rear. Maria's eyes widened as Dane's hand quite obviously slid between Eriel's thighs from behind. Her own sex began to feel needy. With no one else to look to she turned to acknowledge Roy for the first time since they all left. She leaned on him and endured how stiff he felt. She wondered if it was her.

Roy gulped. 'Is this real?' He shakily draped his arm over her shoulder, feeling more and more confident and comfortable as she reacted favorably to his advances. He sighed happily as she rested her head on his shoulder. Despite the affection she was showing him he had no idea that her eyes were resting exclusively on the attention Dane was giving to Eriel. A faint bit saliva escaped her lips before she could catch it.

-

Maria panted. By luck or providence Roy had the room to himself. It was almost as though it was planned. Maria panted as she rode the twinkish Dragonfolk enthusiastically. She had no experience otherwise, so to her Roy was actually quite good. He was literally the biggest she ever had. He was the best she ever had. She did not know any other satisfaction except by her own hand so she had never felt so satisfied except by Roy's average, warm member thrusting inside of her..

For Roy it was much the same. He wanted her so bad so he was excited to feel her. To push inside of her. Too excited. He pulled out quickly as he came a weak spurt that landed on her toned stomach. She did not know any better, so she just smiled and assumed that they had truly both had sex for the first time. By her estimation she was left wanting and she was only slightly better off than had she done it herself, but it was enough for her to call it an amazing first experience. She liked Roy, truly, and she realized on the walk back and at the club that she did have feelings for him. Strong feelings.

“That was so good.” She claimed, much to Roy's relief.

“Totally!” Roy added with the same naivete. He was not sure, but with maria's approval he was happy to take credit for the encounter. The boy was panting and wiping his brow. Shortly after, the two fell asleep together on his bed. She slept close to him and him close to her at the start but at some point they had rolled away from each other.

At some point in the night for some reason she received a video call from Eriel. “What?” Maria whispered, answering it. As she did she looked over to make sure Roy was not stirring at all. He was out.
“It is way too late to be-” Maria stopped. On the other side she did not hear Eriel answering. Instead she heard labored moans. Screams and cries of pleasure.

“F-fuck! Yes yes! Fuck me more! Pleeeaaase! Again, Daddy!” She gasped exhaustedly.
“How haven't you cum yet? I feel like I'm going crazy...”

“B-butt dial?” Maria wondered out loud quietly. Roy showed no signs of waking next to her despite the noise.
“I should hang up.” Before she could she heard more. It lured her into listening. She could not just hear Eriel, she could hear the sex they were having. The sounds of two bodies colliding. Of something thick pushing into something soft and wet and tight. It was visceral and bestial and it made Maria feel faintly robbed by the first time she just had.
'Oh god...' Maria blushed deeply. Guiltily she thought.

'Why? Why didn't I scream like that?'

“C-cumming!” Eriel groaned.

'Cumming?' Maria questioned. She glanced down at Roy. She knew what it was, of course. She had felt it herself, but she had not even felt close with Roy.
'She is cumming from....' She heard it. Eriel reaching climax. She then heard.

“Shit! I butt dialed, Dane!”

“Who?” Maria heard his voice.
“Did it pick up?”

“H-hey, Maria?” Eriel questioned breathlessly.
“Did you hear anything?”

“N-no. Not really. I was half asleep.”

“Oh.” She breathed a sigh of relief.

“Talk tomorrow, okay?”

“Y-yeah, sure. Whatever.” Maria hastily dressed to return to her own dorm.

 

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

3