Meme
123 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roy attempted to flex while staring at himself in the rooms mirror. He exhaled in frustration. “I am NOT this scrawny. Seriously? I'm not gaining any muscle, dude. Is that stuff you're giving me working?” The Dragonkin questioned.

“Yeah. Most important thing is, how do you feel?” Dane asked. He had his arm draped over the shoulder of the 'illusion' of Roy's aunt, Rose as she sat very stiffly on the bed next to him with her hands in her lap. He caressed her body gently to easy at least some of her discomfort, though he did not particularly care. It was a dare. An order. An exciting little game that he convinced her to play.

“I actually feel great! Super confident. Meeting Maria later tonight.”

“Well, there you go. You have increased confidence and drive. Things are looking up.” Dane claimed.

“How's it going with her?”

“She's super nice. Not stuck up at all like people say. She's just really, really under a lot of pressure. We're gonna grab something to eat and join for a...” He smirked.
“Study session.”

Rose leaned over and whispered. “What are you giving him?”

“Placebo.” He whispered back, lying through his teeth. She accepted it without much thought.

“I see.”

Roy walked back from the closet with his shirt off and a towel around his neck. Dane smiled, observing two visible bumps beneath Roy's nipples. The muscle and tone that he had before was becoming less pronounced and he hadn't noticed, but fat was collecting around his hips and rear. It was not easy to realize. Even rose did not recognize what was happening.
“Bro can you stop materializing an illusion of my Aunt?”

“Does it bother you?”

“No! It's just weird.” Roy argued.
“Especially when you-” He gulped as Dane turned Rose's head and leaned in to kiss her affectionately on the lips. Their tongues met in the middle and entwined. She had gotten more used to accepting Dane's odd cover for why she would be in the room, but it was still incredibly awkward and she wished to have far more respect for her nephew's intelligence than he seemed to deserve. Her eyes fell on him judgingly as they kissed intensely in front of him.

“That! Stop that! It's messed up.”

“Oh yeah? Why?”

“Dragons are kind of sacred to my kind. I say Aunt but she's like my great great aunt. The heads of our families are like gods to us so it's actually pretty insulting for you to do this.” He explained. Rose smiled at the beautiful explanation. She instantly felt bad for tricking him. Dane on the other hand was just intrigued.

“So, when I take her thigh like this and lift it...” Rose gasped as he lifted one of her legs and angled himself. She gritted her teeth and looked away from Roy as she prepared fro the inevitable. She wished that it was only the first time they had fucked in front of him.

“D-don't.” She whispered.

“If you don't act well enough he'll suspect something's up.” Dane warned directly into her ear. She gulped and smiled awkwardly as Dane turned her onto her side and began fucking her cunt from behind . Rose's eyes rolled up as she felt his thick length filling her with each thrust. She stretched around his length and had the odd sensation that her pussy was being pushed in and pulled out with each thrust. Dane finished what he was saying as he continued to fuck her right in front of the blushing boy.
“When I take her like this it's like I'm fucking your families deity right in front of you?”

“N-no!” Roy offered defensively.
“That would be grandmother. Aunt Rose's sister and my direct relative and don't even THINK about pulling this crap with her, man.”

“I don't even know what she looks like. Yet.” Dane chuckled. He was starting to lose his breath as he continued fucking Rose in the awkward position he had her in. It was the combination of fucking on his side and lifting her leg from beneath her thigh.

“You do not wanna mess with Red's man.” Roy crossed his arms.
“Our eyes can make kings but they can also break them, right?”

“Oh, is that true?” He looked to Rose. She offered a short, subtle nod. The woman's face was flushed a deep red.

“It is true.” Roy warned.

“Sp-spooky.” He panted.

“How're you getting winded from fucking an illusion?”

“Feel her, man. She's as solid as anything in this room.” Dane offered mischievously.

“I mean... Must admit her tits are pretty nice.” Roy admired.

“W-what?” Rose gasped, her body tensed as Dane came inside.

Roy stared for a few more moments as cum began to seep from he sex. Dane slowly pulled free, giving the appearance of a cork being pulled as the rest came gushing out of the gaped opening.
“You... Can make her do whatever you want?”

Rose shot Dane a subtle look and shook her head imperceptible. He grinned. “Yeah, of course. Interested?”

Roy blushed and glanced up in thought while scratching his chin. “There's this, uh... Video. Kinda popular. Bit of a meme.”

“Alright. Tell me about it.” He sat Rose back up straight on the bed. She frowned uncomfortably. Roy noticed.

“Sh-sheesh. Could you make the illusion look less like it hates being here? It's jarring, dude.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry. I like it but it's not for everyone.” He snapped his fingers.
“Come on, illusion. Bright smile.”

“You have to speak to it?”

“No, but it's fun.” Dane said impishly. Rose inhaled deeply and forced a bright smile, even while her face remained tomato red and her lips quivered from having to hold her lips in such an expression.
“Alright, so there's a video?”

“Here.” Roy opened his phone and showed Dane. Rose could not see but she could hear sounds.

Dane took a minute to take it all in but once it was done he laughed out loud. “Oh man! That's great. You want that?”

“If you can, man... I dunno.” Roy rubbed the back of his neck and stumbled back onto his own bed.

“I can. Close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Gotta prep.”

Roy shrugged and covered his eyes. “When do I open.”

“When I say, stupid.” Dane scolded. He whispered in Roses ear, describing the video and the lines. Her brow furrowed deeply.

“What?” She whispered.

“That's good. Channel that emotion. It'll make it more real.” He guided her up and gave her rear a pat. She used Aura to materialize some basic clothing. A combination of Draconic Glamour and regular Magic allowed her to do so easily and effectively. She donned a tight long-sleeve shirt that managed to show off her cleavage and tight black leggings. She took a deep breath. Her legs shook. She took one more glance back as if to ask Dane if she was actually doing this. He smiled and nodded, shooing her ahead.
“You can open now, Roy.”

“She's ready?” He gasped as Rose was in front of him in a very similar outfit to the video.

Rose donned her best acting chops, but she did not need to act to seem embarrassed to be broaching the topic.
“Alright. I've gone through your computer's browser history and-

“Shit...” Roy gulped.
“This might be too real.”

Rose stopped briefly. “It's already set in motion. She can't stop now.” Dane argued.

“K-kay.” The Dragonkin pursed his lips as he stared up at her.

“Through searching and digging you... Seem to have a type.” She lifted her brows, moving closer to Roy. She adjusted her glasses.
“To help you lose interest in those sites I figured it would be best if I let you experience the real thing.”

“Holy crap.” Roy gasped, pitching a tent.
“Y-yeah, go ahead.”

“Seriously..?” She muttered to herself in annoyance.
'Little brat.'

“What was that?”

“Absolutely!” She dropped down to her knees and wondered what she was doing with her life as she spat down onto Roy's hardening member. She easily slid her stretchy top down below her heavy tits.
“Just lay back.” She pushed him and let her tits fall around his tiny prick. With heavy reservation she began moving back and forth with her hands on either side of her breasts so that as she moved his member would be squeezed and rubbed and pushed through her cleavage.

“It feels so real!” Roy commented.

“Amazing isn't it. You owe me.”

“Definitely!”

“Because.” Dane half-joked.
“If you do anything bad to me I'm definitely gonna tell the real thing and show her this video.” He smiled innocently while holding up his phone.

“Video?” Roy gasped.

“V-video?” Rose yelped. The moment she did Roy came, the spurt shot through her tits and coated them at the top. She cringed and slide back.

“It's not real. We both know that.” Dane winked at Rose.
“So it's not actually damning, dude. Just embarrassing.”

“F-fine. I owe you one.”

 

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

4