Roy
108 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eriel leaned on her palm. “God, look at those two over there.” She exhaled in annoyance as she glanced a few tables over. The trio of her, Maria and Roy were seated in one of the school's popular canteens.
“I feel like I'm getting diabetes just looking at them.” She commented. Renard and Nat were both at their own table, naturally. The way it seemed was Incarnate had effectively scared off most other students. The dainty Cat sat comfortable in the Wolf's lap, paying very little attention to her meal while Renard dug into his own like he had never tasted good food before.

“You're payin' right?” Eriel heard him ask from all the way over at her table. Her sharp ears were able to pick out their voices. The man was not good at acting like he belonged. The school had largely evolved into a very complex social club for the upper and middle class young-adults and he obvious was not either. Dane, she thought, at least had the ambition to act as though he belonged. Dane just naturally acted above his station. It was part of what intoxicated her to him other than the actual intoxicants.

“Yah, sure.” Nat giggled, leaning against his large chest affectionately. She was toying casually with the fur on his chest.

“Do any of you remember a Wolf that big going to the Academy before this week?” Roy questioned offhandedly.

“Uhm...” Maria did not, but she also did not want to butt in.

“Yeah.” Eriel, glancing up as she lied easily through her teeth.
“He is a friend of Dane and you know he's been going here for a while.” She covered. The Elf had become an effective cover story and voucher for multiple tricky situations. He had used her as reference and for information gathering, and all for so little gain on her part. The girl was content for the moment, having been granted her fix from the previous night of both the drugs and the lifestyle she enjoyed. She would begin to feel the withdrawals again soon, and she knew vaguely that it was bad, but Eriel had grown comfortable enjoying the benefits of the drug while relying on, and throwing her lot in with Dane. He was a strong horse to back.
“Oh!” Roy smiled widely.
“He's Dane's friend? I should introduce myself. Can't believe we haven't met already.”

“W-wait.” Maria reached out, but it was too late. The small Dragonkin boy was already making his way over to the table.

“This should be good.” Eriel smirked.
“Walking up to a beastfolk that's marked their territory...”

“I hope the Wolf doesn't hurt him...”

“Who said anything about the Wolf?” As Roy approached Nat's fur stood up on her ears. She glared at the red-head and hissed at him. He raised his hands and did a quick about face as Renard continued to calmly eat his meal without even noticing what had happened.

“You know how vicious she is... Basically a delinquent.” She lifted her brow.
“Which is surprising considering her connections.”

“Yeah.” Maria nodded slowly, understanding the girls home situation well enough to not say anything. She opened her arms to comfort Roy as he returned. He sat down next to her and leaned on her.

“She HISSED at me? Can you believe that!? That was frightening.” He whined.
“Your friend is so mean.”

 

Maria stroked his long crimson hair. “Yeah?” She chewed the inside of her lip and asked very subtly.
“Could you maybe... Stay away from much bigger guys?”

Roy leaned back and looked at her closely. “Why?”

“Well.” Maria paused to think as she took in his appearance. Eriel glanced over as well to take all of him in out of amusement. She offered Maria a knowing look.
“You haven't really been going to the gym lately, have you?” The human girl asked, not trying to sound accusing. It did just naturally come off sounding as such, though.

“Nah, I go every day.” Roy explained.
“I just can't build muscle for some reason... Only place I feel any 'burn' is in my chest and hips and I'm not really even doing any exercises there so I dunno what's up.”

“Chest and hips.” Eriel repeated with a chuckle.

Maria felt it was suspicious. “Are you... Taking anything, Roy?”

“N-no!” He lied. He was not going to admit to anyone that he was juicing. Not only was it wrong, but it was embarrassing.
“Anyway, I'm going to the gym all the time. I'm doing my best to maintain what I got and that's... Kind of working. I don't really see you training much, though, Ria.”

The girl blushed deeply. She hung her head. “I... Have family obligations. Those should pass.”

 

Eriel waggled her eyebrows. “Family obligations, huh? Yeah, me too.” She joked.

“Shut it.” Maria warned.

“Okay, well I'm in a predicament.” Roy claimed. The two girls stared at him with mild interest.
“I need to get back at Dane for pranking me really good, but I have no clue how to get to him. That guy is an enigma.” He leaned back and mused.
“Was thinking of replacing his hair grease shit with glue, haha.”

“No!” Maria uttered before blushing even deeper and covering her mouth. She really liked Dane's hair. The way he styled it and the way it felt. It added to the overall look that made her feel... Bad. She felt like someone different while she was out clubbing with him and that was exhilarating.

“Eh?” Roy leaned in curiously.
“What's up?”

“Think what she's trying to say is, Dane didn't actually do anything permanent with his prank, did he?” Eriel reasoned.

“No. True.”

“You'd be mad if he cut your braid off, right?” The elf continued down the chain of logic.

“Yeah... It would be mean. All he did was...” Roy realized what he was about to say and trailed off awkwardly. The two girls leaned in intently and were disappointed when he deflected.
“A.. ny way. I think you're right! But then what?”

“I got an idea.” Eriel smirked.

“I'm listening.” Roy nodded along.

“You tell him that your cousin or something is coming to your room to pick something up and he needs to unlock it for her. Meanwhile, you're there dressed up like a girl. When he arrives you come onto him and take a picture of him doing anything with you. That's when you reveal its you. He'll be sooo embarrassed.”

Roy chuckled. “That's pretty in line with what he did to me.”

“Oh yeah?” Eriel asked. The two girls leaned in again curiously.

“But never mind that.” He deflected again hastily. They both groaned lightly in frustration.
“I think it's good but the problem is I'm not an illusionist and I'm just way too manly to pull that off. Right Ria?” He smiled confidently and waited for her to confirm. It never came.
“Right? Ria?” He looked to her and saw her lip quivering. Her cheeks were red.
“Maria?” He asked again in short succession needily.

“I-I mean... Yeah. You wouldn't...” She was trying to say that it would not work, but the reality was; she saw it. The girl covered her face awkwardly after figuring that she was showing.

Eriel leaned forward and rested her chin on her palm comfortably. She spoke to draw his attention and offer a good solution.

“If it is just from behind it'll be fine. All he'll see is that cute, long braid and the uniform skirt. He'll go wild for it. Then you spring the trap before he catches on.”

“Huh... Yeah.” Roy seemed to be sold.

-

 

 

 

The illusion was incomplete since the plan was to sell it from afar or from behind and not to convince Dane head on. So there was no makeup and very little attempt to pass aside from the cute little uniform Roy pulled off surprisingly well. Surprising to him and only him. Even then he still did not quite buy it. “These are just easy to look good in, I guess.” He muttered to himself.

“Hey. You the cousin?” Dane's voice carried as he opened the door from the inside.

Roy glanced away so that Dane would not get a full-on picture. He put on his best voice and said. “That's right. Mind letting me in?”

“I mean, that's the whole point, right?” Dane scoffed. He left the door open and turned to enter the room. Roy breathed a sigh of relief and closed the distance while Dane's back was turned to maintain the illusion as long as possible. Ideally, he would like Dane to try something before he sprung the trap.
“Go ahead and get whatever you need. I'm kinda busy.”

“O-oh?” Roy entered and turned as he entered the room, pretending to search his side for something. He was bending over slightly and his back was turned, so he guessed that it would be fine. Ideally he was waiting for Dane to make some kind of move by mistake. Compliment his ass or his legs in the tight stockings. If the Human touched his butt it would be even better.

 

“Yeah, I got a date with two girls later tonight.”

Roy nodded, then it hit him. “Wait... Two?” He turned his head slightly with a look of confusion, but not enough to fully give away the game.

“Yeah.” Dane shrugged. He knew exactly what he was doing, but played it off casually.

“Do they both go here?”

“Of course. But why do you care? Jealous?”

Roy gulped. “No reason!” He squeaked, trying not to let his voice crack.
“Who are they?”

“You're asking a lot of questions... Are you actually here to grab something of Roy's... Or were you looking for something else?” Dane inquired suggestively.

“G-get something of Roy's.” He claimed.

Dane shrugged. “Oh.” The human smirked, wondering just how far he could take the teasing.
“I could show you a pic.” He pulled up a special image on his phone and leaned over to show it to Roy. Roy stared at it like it was a magic eye picture at first. Then he began to take in the details. It was two girls. One was obviously Eriel. She was in a skimpy bathing suit with her extremely hot tattoo on display. That much was obvious. Then there was a girl next to her. She had good proportions and a toned body. She wore an unbelievably tight thong and bikini. Dane was between them and had his arm around both of them as they raised their arms and flashed dual peace signs for the camera. His hand was very noticeably cupping the breast of the girl in the tight bikini. Roy could not make out her face, because Dane had strategically placed his finger over the picture and pulled the phone away before anything more could be put together.
“Anyway, there you have it. You could come, if you look good in a thong.” He paused, then gave Roy's rear the expected slap, along with a disturbing comment that stopped Roy from revealing himself. It was very intentional.
“I think you would. You look like your cousin and that guy... I think he'd look just as good.”

“Huh?”

“Does it run in your family?”

“What?” Roy shook nervously and began to sweat. His rear shook in particular as it was still sticking out.

“Looking so damn cute. Man or woman. When I first saw him, I thought they'd put me in a coed dorm. Then I find out the twink is a guy? Crazy...”

 

Roy's jaw dropped. His world shattered. “I don't... What? He's manly, though. He works out...” He protested weakly.

“Cute butt. Slender waist. Soft lips and feminine bone expression. It's literally just a formality that the guy has a cock, I'm telling you. There's basically no difference.” He laughed.
“Don't tell him I said any of this, by the way. I've been giving him boosters but even those can't help his tiny girl body put on muscle. It's kinda sad.”

“I-I-I think I found it!” Roy picked up something random and turned away from Dane to leave.

“Wait.” The Human commanded, causing the Dragonkin to stop before the door.

“Yes?” He asked without turning.

“Turn around.”

He took a deep breath. The entryway was shaded and the light cast a convenient shadow over Roy's face. He felt relieved until he was able to fully take in Dane eyeing his body hungrily. His legs shook and he instinctively covered himself with both arms as well as he could.
“What is it?”

“What's your name?” Dane stuffed his hand in his pocket with his phone.

Roy thought on his feet. “Ruby.”

“Cute. Very cute. Ruby. Do you have a boyfriend?”

He looked down and shook his head. “No.”

“So surprising.” Dane clicked his tongue.

“Is it?”

“Beautiful voice, beautiful body, beautiful face...” He smirked, knowing the last one was going to be a killing blow to the machistic Dragonkin.
“Beautiful girl.”

“Thanks!” Roy turned and left quickly. Dane held back his laughter as he closed the door behind the 'girl' but Roy could not see it. He was too busy trying to get as far away as possible.
“No way. There's no way. There's no way.” He hastily called Maria. It took a few rings but she picked up.
“Ria!”

“What's up? What's wrong?”

“I need to hang out tonight... Something's wrong. Something's really wrong. I need to be with you tonight.” There was a long pause.
“Ria? Maria...”

“I.. Have family obligations tonight, Roy. I can talk as long as you want on the phone though.” she offered. A pit formed in the boy's stomach. A clawing fear. He covered his mouth and almost gagged as he thought about what Dane said. Not just about him. About the date with two girls. The picture. The body of the girl who's face was covered. It looked familiar, but he could not be certain.

“Can you... Please, please be with me tonight? Just tonight so I can...” He did not want to say 'to be sure.' but that was the reason. If he could be with her tonight his fears would be put to rest. His heart sank as she responded.

“I'm really, really sorry. This is important, Roy. I'll hang out with you another night.”

“K-kay...” He began to tear up at the thought and hung up before she could catch a hint that he was close to crying. As he was wiping his eyes Roy ran head first into a very furry brick wall. As he looked up and gulped, seeing the foreboding frame of the Wolf, Renard. He expected something different than what he got.

“You okay?” The incarnate asked.

 

 

3