Maria
135 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria took a minute to stare at the cut call on her phone guiltily. 'He sounded upset. Was it right to say no for something so-' Her thoughts were jammed by the incessant ringing of another ring from her phone. When she thought it was from Roy again she felt her guilt wash away as he went from somewhat sad to clingy. Then, in less than a second as she saw Dane's name and picture, her attitude changed. She brightened and answered.
“Hi Dane!”

“Hey, we're about ready to head out. You ready?”

She nodded, even though nobody could see her. “Yeah!”

“You dressed appropriately, Ria?”

She paused to stare down at her own attire.

-

“What's her deal?” Dane asked.

Eriel considered the question. “Maria? Honored by the staff. Honored by the Student run Government. The sweetheart of the school and everyone” She smirked.
“The group mother, essentially.”

“What does she think about that?” Dane laughed.
“The group mother?”

“She would kill me. But it's true.”

-

Maria sat uncomfortably. It was not just her clothing. It was as if her skin was a suit that did not fit. Her lips parted as she took in her own appearance while on the phone with Dane. He had been hanging for a few seconds already. She wore her own thong this time. Something that rode up her ass and hid nothing of her plump rear. There was nothing but a small blue patch covering her shaved sex and she realized how much that showed through the fabric. Her cheeks flushed deeply at the thought. Her breasts were held by a far more fitting bikini, but it was still less than anyone would ever expect her to wear out in public.
'If anyone I knew... Anyone from my family or anyone from the faculty saw me like this...'

“Ria?” Dane repeated. It was Roy's name for her. A shortening of her proper name. When Roy first called her that she was surprised and resisted it, but she slowly grew to like it. Then as Dane adopted it, it seemed to have an even greater effect on her.

-

“Sounds like she's got it all together.”

“Sounds.” Eriel rolled her deep blue eyes.

“Trouble in paradise?”

“Yah.” She scoffed.
“To say the least. I always thought to myself... That girl is a literal time bomb.”

Dane laughed. “Now I'm curious.”

Eriel considered the right way to say it. “You know about machines?”

“No.” Dane admitted openly.

“They all have something called an operational lifetime where they get to work safely.”

“After that they're less efficient.” Dane nods.

Eriel lifted both brows and shook her head. “No. After that they are done. You do not use them anymore because every point after that is a point where no one has any idea if that thing will crack.” Dane offered an impressed whistle.

“My girl's technical.”

“You pick up a few things.” She shrugged.
“Anyway. Maria has been running like a fucken machine for so long. She has been taking care of me, taking care of Nat, managing expectations from her family and from the school. Everything. When they look in they see her like a machine operating at maximum efficiency. It's like how you would not know by looking at a plane if it was about to hit it's OL. You just wouldn't.”

“She's running up against the clock.” Dane commented.

-

She exhaled shakily. “I'm dressed.”

“Is 'dressed' the right word?” Dane joked.

Maria laughed along and admitted while looking down. “No, it isn't.”

“I'm being so bad by doing this.” She chuckled nervously, hoping for any kind of affirmation. She wanted him to say that it was fine, that it was natural and acceptable. She could do something like this and still get away with it no problem.

“You are being bad, aren't you?” Dane teased.

Maria's mouth opened and closed a few times where just a small 'eep' escaped it. It triggered her. Her thoughts immediately jumped to.
'I can't do this. This isn't right. What would Mother and Father think?'

“This isn't a normal thing for a normal girl to do, Maria.” Dane argued. It almost slipped through that he called her by her unabridged name. It made audibly cringe.
“What?”

“I want you to call me Ria.” She made the ask assertively.

“Why?”

“Because...” She did not really have an answer so Dane chimed in quickly before she had time to think it through. He made the connection for her.

“You think that makes you a different girl? When Roy calls you Ria you get to be the cute girlfriend, not the 'group mom', and when I call you Ria you get to believe you're the bad girl that your parents would hate. But then... At the end of the night you go back to being Maria to keep holding up that image of you that everyone else has in their head.”

Her jaw dropped. “I- What? How?”

“I hate to break it to you, 'Maria,' but you aren't two separate girls.” He stated comfortably.
“You can't go back and forth.”

“Why not.” She began to choke up and her voice cracked.

Dane smirked at the crack. “When anyone sees you, are they gonna go; That's Ria, not Maria. Is that what they'll think?”

“No.” She admits anxiously. She pushes back after that.
“What are you saying? Why are you doing this? I just..” She leaned forward and hid her face in her free hand while gritting her teeth.
“I just... I just wanted to have fun for a while. Is that so bad? Is that not allowed?” She asked bitterly.

“No it's not allowed!” Dane shouted into the phone. She blinked and leaned back from the Receiver.

“Dane I-”

“That's not how it works, 'Maria!' You don't get to come into my world and then dip out. 'Hee hee, good girl by day bad girl by night?'” he mocks.
“That's not how this goes! Right now you are fucking with me by thinking that. You are wasting my time.” He inhaled audibly, in a calculated and manipulative manner. Maria waited a few moments to speak and collect herself.

“I-I'm not trying to do that.” She insisted delicately.

“I know, 'Maria.'” He shifted to a calmer tone.

“Stop calling me that...”

“I will when I know who you really are.”

“I'm-”

He cut her off. “Show me.” He then hung up.

Maria felt dejected as she lay back in her bed. She still had the call from Roy on her list before the call from Dane.

-

“How was that?”

Eriel stared at him with wide eyes. “You are so mean.” She went back to gently wrapping her lips around his member to suck him. Her lips slipped off it to add.
“Also, it's weird that I have never seen you this hard.” She held it at the base. He quickly took it from her and smacked her cheek wetly.

Dane rolled his eyes and leaned back comfortably. “No more commentary.” He guided the tip back to her lips, lined her up and pulled her head down hard over his cock. Her blue as rolled back as his hard-as-ever, throbbing member lodged in her throat. He sighed happily as he emptied his balls directly into her stomach.
“But you're right... I am mean. It's a stress test just like you said.” As his member pumped into her automatically and she submissively kept her lips tight around the base he flicked the tip of her ear, causing the Elf to jump.
“This is her last flight. She can retire or she can keep going. It's up to her. But you told me what can happen.” He offered smugly.

Eriel nodded and slowly pulled her head back, allowing Dane's slimy member to pull free from her throat, then her lips with a 'pop.' She gasped in air once she could.
“I-I don't have room for food, now! Come on...” She complained.

“Good. Club food is expensive. You prissy idiots got zero concept of saving money.”

“So stingy...” She lapped at his cock idly like a cat cleaning with it's tongue.

“What, you want another treat?” Dane joked.

“Maybe...” She pouted.

They were both faintly surprised and turned to look as a knock shook the door to Eriel's solo dorm. “Just come in!” He called out.

“S-seriously? That could be anyone...”

“Oh yeah, you making 'friends' without my knowledge?” She stared at him incredulously as he said that. He ignored Eriel and continued staring at the door as it swung open. He smiled warmly as Maria wandered through the open door before shutting it behind her. As she stepped out from the shadows of the entryway Dane was able to take her in fully. She wore the thong and bikini that she owned with tie-offs instead of clasps, making cute bows on her hips and at her back. Slung over her shoulder was her tiny purse. Her nails were painted blue and she wore cute blue heels to match the color of suit she was wearing.

“How are you making something so slutty look so wholesome!?” Eriel complained. Her suit was green and made mostly of tight straps and patches that barely hid her body. She looked, as Dane would affectionately say, like a piece of meat tied by twine.

“Is there a problem?” Maria questioned indignantly.

“No problem.” Dane offered admiringly.
“Glad you could join us, Ria.” He stood up, leaving Eriel on the floor, rounding Ria to give her plump butt a very affirmative smack. She gasped deeply and stumbled forward, almost losing her balance on her high heels. Dane caught her and made no attempt to hide the fact that he was groping her as he did. Eriel watched annoyedly while leaning over the bed with her head in her arms as Dane ran his hand down Ria's arm to her wrist.

“What are you...” She trailed off as he grabbed her other wrist and stopped supporting her. He allowed her to lean forward over the bed, bent with her rear up in an extremely tempting pose.

“What do you think?” Eriel rolled her eyes.
“First time?”

“No...”

The Elf scoffed. “First time was with Roy, right?”

Ria's face went completely red. “Th-the hell are you saying!? Yeah! Why?”

Eriel nodded to an amused Dane. “First time.” The girl confirmed.

Dane pulled her close again and draped one arm around her front just below her breasts. While his other hand pulled at one of the bows on her thong like someone unwrapping a present, he craned his head over her shoulder and kissed up her neck to her chin, at which point she turned and eagerly met his lips and his tongue with her own. She exhaled onto his face before he kissed her, then gasped deeply as the kiss broke. It was like that with every subsequent pack as Dane was distracted unwrapping her thong. Once it had fallen down around one of her thick thighs he did not bother bending her over. Instead he pushed his large member between her legs. She stared down in shock. She had seen it. She had it in her mouth. But she was high at the time. While sober the full size of it and the implications of it going inside of her sunk in.

“I-I don't know if I'm-” She bit her lip as the arm around her stomach receded to allow his hand to roll up and over her breasts. It slid under her bikini and groped her bare flesh greedily. As an extra measure he also distracted her with another deep kiss as he adjusted slightly, slowly guiding and angling his cock. She sighed deeply as he broke from the kiss again. After he did her lower body shook from the realization that his cock was angled up and prepared to push inside. She could feel her fold closing around the head gently as it poised in the opening.
“Okay...” She surrendered easily. Wiggling her hips in anticipation.

Dane angled himself and pushed his hip forward. His cock shot straight up and curved inside of her due to the vertical position in which they were fucking. Ria was uncertain at first but as Dane's thick rod began splitting her insides as though she were a virgin her legs began to spread apart rather naturally. They bent and she bent over, but he held her upright very insistently. Held her vertically with both hands as his cock was firmly and comfortably lodged inside of her. She moaned and whimpered from the pleasurable sensation as he added to it by groping her and continuing to kiss her from behind. Once Dane had managed to get almost his full length as far as it could go inside of Ria he pulled back and began rhythmically thrusting. Each little thrust brought her close to buckling physically. She was fully bought in, then. She knew that she loved it and wanted more. She was ready to be his, she decided as her walls screamed out for his cock to fill her over and over again. It was completely unlike how it was with Roy. Where his member was pleasant and easy and even good if used correctly, Dane's was not a tool, just a blunt object. It filled her completely, slammed her cervix and then pulled free and did it all over again so effortlessly and unfairly when compared to the smaller cock that her boyfriend had. It was easy for him to hit her sensitive spot inside because his cock hit every spot. She felt like she was going to go crazy.

They all heard the ping from inside Ria's purse, but only the bored Eriel paid it any mind. She opened the button and took the dazed girl's hand to unlock it with her thumb print. The impish Elf was then happy to check the notification.
“Ooh. It's from Roy!” She commented gleefully.
“We need to talk.” She mimicked his voice to describe the content of the message.
“That's usually not good...” Eriel waited, then looked up.
“Yeah... Not listening at all.” She clicked her tongue and tilted her head quizzically.
“Should I message back?”

“N-no...” Ria muttered. It got her attention.

“Should I send him a pic? What do you think?” The mean girl climbed up onto the bed in front of Ria as she continued to be plowed by Dane. Eriel framed Ria's face with the camera.
“Do not even need words, I don't think. Picture says a thousand of them in this case.” She snapped the shot then admired it and turned the phone around to show Ria. The picture was framed within a ready to go, unsent text.

Maria's lips quivered more than they had been . She saw her face as if she was looking in a mirror. It was bliss and strain all in one expression. She happy, smiling while her breath escaped without her intention in a low moan.
“D-don't.”

“Should I?” She grinned and looked to Dane, but was disappointed to see him shake his head. Her shoulders slumped.

Not that she had a choice, or that it would have been any different given a few more seconds, but seeing the image did something to Ria. Her body tensed and she felt a building feeling wash over her. It was unfamiliar and surprising and intoxicating.
“C-cumming!” As she said that Dane kissed her again, completing the experience as his throbbing cock pushed her over the edge. She lost control of her body and slumped in his arms.

“You're so tight...” Dane grunted, pushing into her quickly three times to finish himself off. As he felt it coming he pulled free and pushed her forward onto the bed. His hear raced as his vascular cock shot over her cute bubble butt and her slender back. He took the phone from Eriel and quickly took a shot of her cum-painted back and rear for her to save. He then read through her messages as he recovered and as she breathed gently on the bed below him.
“You did such a good job, Ria.” He offered encouragingly.
“But there's just one more thing before we go out and have fun.”

He did not say, but Ria picked up on what he was going to ask. She watched Eriel get up and saw the stylized 'D' Tattooed above her cunt. As the girl turned around to gather her things to go out Ria sighed happily to see the second tattoo above her rear. The tramp stamp.
“Yes.” She agreed. Practically entranced. Dane was certain by looking down at her and hearing her tone. 'Maria' had retired.

1https://www.patreon.com/TVWintergreen

3