Day1b Blindly Signing Up
2.7k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She leads you into the building and makes you sit down near the reception area and says "I'll take care of everything so just sit tight for a bit." (The blindfold, what she said yesterday and this place being next to an adult shop is really making me think this might be something sexual. I'm kind of excited but also anxious, surely she wouldn't want me to be sexually excited by someone else. Maybe it's about how to better please a woman but could that be done with just theory and toys? Or maybe I'm completely wrong and it's nothing like that.)

"Hello, how may I help you?" the receptionist woman asks.

"He's here for the Pl course as per order 3115." the sound of keyboard sounds out for a bit.

"Oh, that one, let's see, yeah, everything seems to be in order. You've already handled the payment and given the necessary contact information online so all that's left is to fill this form. It's mainly to decide on some course details." (Not sure how I feel about her paying for a course I'm taking, it feels a bit awkward but it's also nice that she cares about me enough to be willing to do that. Should I do something to repay it, I'm not sure if there are any courses that she'd like to take)

"Alright, hmm... yeah that sounds great... uhuh... that shouldn't be problem... that could be nice but no... will those be sent to me by email? great..." (Send what, my grades? Assuming there will be grades...) "hmm... either way works for me... I'm looking forward to how that works out... possible extensions should all be ok... no known allergies... as for other requests, I can't think of anything or wait... yeah that's it, and done!" (Extensions? I guess there might be delays if someone isn't available or something though I hope I'll be done around when Anna gets back)

"Now we just need his signature so..." the receptionist says while you hear the sound of paper being slid in front of you and Anna puts a pen in your hand and directs it to a spot over the paper and asks you to sign it you hesitate a little and she says "Don't worry, I read through it and there's nothing weird in it so just sign it." so you sign it. (If it was anyone else asking me to do this I'd want to read what I'm signing but I trust her so it's fine, probably... I wonder what's going to happen now)

"I meant... Anyway, wonderful, now before saying goodbye you should take all of his belongings with you and get him to wear this new student uniform, the changing room is just over there." the receptionist says and as Anna starts to carefully lead you away you ask

"Can I keep my phone? I was hoping we could at least call or text each other while I'm here."

After a moment of silence the receptionist speaks up.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible but we will let her know how you're doing regularly. You will also get to write to her but more on that later."

"Oh, alright." (No phones to distract you with, I suppose that makes sense. I wonder how being such a long time without one will feel like. I suppose it's a good thing nobody besides Anna would have been likely to try to contact me through it)

 

Anna finishes leading you behind a curtain and takes your wallet and cellphone from your pockets.

"I'll leave these at your place when I get my bags." She says while taking off your jacket.

"I can get undressed on my own even if I'm blindfolded you know?" you prepare to do just that but she stops you.

"No need, I want to do this so just sit back and let me take care of this, raise your hands" She says while leaning in to lift your shirt.

"Fine."

"Anyway if someone wants to do something for you I say you shouldn't reject them. If it could be a bother they'd usually ask if you can do it on your own or something like that before doing anything. Basically saying no to someone who would have been happy if you just let them help you makes it seems like you think there's something wrong with the person trying to help." (Hmm, I never thought of it that way. Seems reasonable)

Soon you're completely naked except for the blindfold. Being naked and not being able to see anything in a weird place while Anna is near you is making you excited,

"Hmm, what are we going to do about this?" she says clearly talking about your hard-on (This might not be a good place to do anything)

"It's fine..." (Wait, she did just tell me not to turn down things for no reason so) "...but if you want to do something about it feel free."

"Gladly"

She wraps her hand around your dick.

"It's been a while since I've done this for you."

"Yeah."

Thinking back, some time after you began dating she asked if it was true that you used to masturbate three to five times a day before you started to date and you said yes, embarrassed but not surprised that you answering honestly when someone for some reason asked about it had lead to her hearing about it. But to your surprise her response was that she said she felt sorry and worried about you not getting to cum as often as before and began to ask about when you had last masturbated, offering and sometimes insisting on jacking you off if you hadn't. While getting her to do it for you was nice her seeming genuinely worried whenever you said you hadn't cum often enough eventually made you start to masturbate on your own so it's been a while since she last simply jacked you off.

She moves her hand up and down your shaft. Slowly at first but increasing in speed. After a while you begin to feel like you're about to cum.

But then she slows down and says "Oh, but there's nothing to clean the mess with, your shirt is out since I won't have the time to do laundry when I get my bags so I'd have to leave it there covered in your cum for weeks." (I really want to cum but she has a point)

"Umm, swallowing it could work if you're ok with that." (I don't think she's ever done that but I'm not sure if that's because she hates the idea or if she hasn't really thought of it)

"Right, that's a great idea!" she takes your dick into her mouth and soon enough it bursts with cum into her mouth. She stands up and leans in and places her mouth over yours and fills it with her saliva and your cum

"There, it's your share of the cum." (Oh, I suppose that's fair, asking her to do something I wouldn't would be rather selfish) You hear her swallow so you do the same.

She starts dressing you with what feels like a t-shirt, underwear, shorts and slippers.

"Is this really fine?" you ask (I know nothing about this place and soon I'm going to be left here without anyone or anything I know)

"Yes, it might be confusing at first but a friend of mine assured me that you'll be happy here so just relax and do your best. I might envy the people who get to take care of you a little but I'll manage so don't worry about that and do whatever they ask you to do." (That wasn't really what I meant but I guess I'm just being nervous)

The clothes feel rather comfortable.

"And finally this, it says you'll wear it for at least a day so I need to make sure it has a comfortable fit" she replaces the blindfold with some sort of firm and wide band that has been shaped with some padding around your eyes to more reliably block your sight. (Oh, I was kind of expecting to be able to see again soon)

She then pulls back the band on one side of your head and then against nearly the whole side of your head places some sort of solid but slightly flexible disk that has padding of some sort on the side against your head. She seemingly does something to connect the disk to the headband and when she moves to your other side and starts doing the same things there you touch the disk and feel that it's flat and about two fingers thick, there are also lines at the edge which the band goes through.

Rough sketch of the thing.

How the headband roughly looks like from the side.

[collapse]

"This is supposed to make sure that you won't have too many distractions and can fully focus on hearing what you're told and on thinking about things." She moves the band around checking how it fits, she pushes against the disks and you realize that it doesn't feel uncomfortable, the pressure is distributed evenly and pretty far around your ears.

"How is it, it isn't too tight or anything is it?" you shake your head.

She then connects a chinstrap under your chin and tightens it a bit. "Still good?" You nod.

"Also can you hear me properly?" the disks muffle her voice a bit but not much.

"Yeah." she does something with the helmet and moves away.

After a moment *How about now?*

her voice comes from inner side of the disks.

"Yeah." (Neat.)

"Good, I think that's all I'm supposed to check so we're good to go."

 

She leads you out of the dressing room by hand. The receptionist sounds to be talking with someone.

"… of it please."

"Sure, I'll go do that."

You hear someone going further into the building.

Led by Anna you approach the receptionist "Good, looks like you're ready."

"Yeah." Anna grabs your shoulders and turns you toward her

"This is it, so... good luck" she gives you a kiss "Bye." she whispers.

"Thanks, you too."

She turns away and says to the receptionist "Make sure you take good care of him."

"Don't worry, we will." (That's good to hear but will they really? I guess if Anna feels like she can trust this place I should too)

You hear Anna walk away and the door opening and closing, silence ensues for a bit.

(Not sure how I'm feeling at the moment, this is such a weird situation)

You hear the sound of receptionist starting to move around "Now, follow me and we can soon get started"

16